Pleasure of the Storm

Story Info
A wind spirit blasts through the city, taking pleasure...
6.1k words
1.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

When Atemisk wanted to, he could take the form of a human, though it was not something the storm spirit usually took for himself. Sure, he could pass for one of them, those little lives milling amongst one another, but there would always be someone that paused at the depths of his deep, black hair or who would catch the sheen of red in his eyes when the light hit them just right. He would rather expose himself for who he was of his own free will than deal with side eyes and looks.

And that was why he was up in the sky, a dark, swirling storm of wind, twisting and winding back into himself. He held no fixed shape as the tornado of sorts, though Atemisk was all manners of wind, of course, all at once. Slim tentacles of winding wind curled in and out of the tremor of the storm and he rumbled softly, as if echoing thunder.

There were so many women down there, in the city below, from the ladies in the office blocks to the freshmen in the dorms, even the quiet college librarian who was going about her work. His eyes saw all, penetrating buildings and winding through corridors to find his targets -- not that he was going to do anything bad to them, of course not, but he wanted to reveal them for the beauties, inside and out, that they truly were.

His winds fluttered and flickered around him, offering him a gleam of sensation, even though it was with others that his winds played the best. Atemisk breathed with the flow of wind, sweeping down, his attention on the mall.

He saw them all, greedy yet lustful fingers reaching for them -- the woman who would be amenable and wanting of his attention. Of course, there would always be some who would not want his attention, even when he brushed cool, chilling tendrils of wind against them, fluttering through their clothes and offering them untold lust and pleasure. He would never force someone, of course not, so he chose carefully as he swept down and down and down, the mall roaring with life before him.

He slammed the doors to the mall open, even where they should have been on sliding tracks, banging off the walls and shuddering in the frames. Yet they were not enough to hold him back as he barrelled into a coffee shop, a chain that had caught his attention before, with a plethora of female furs inside.

They turned to greet him, lips parted, even if they could not truly understand his influence, the delight he offered them. His winds swirled through the coffee shop with a tentative lick of force, knocking over the tables as a couple of the women, who didn't want his attention, slipped away.

They were not his focus. Oh no... No... Atemisk's winds toyed and teased with the cashier's skirt and apron, flapping under it and making the fabric ripple along her body.

"Oh!"

The lioness moaned, her fingers digging into the counter where she stood, tipping forward over it, her breath caught in her throat. Although there was a mix of humans and anthros in the world, he chose her first for the fire in her eyes spoke to him, heat rising from her. Even the warmth of milk steamer seemed to have got to her, the fur on the back of her neck and down between her breasts ever so slightly damp.

Atemisk teased her softly, playing tendrils of coaxing breeze up her skirt as her fur shivered under his touch, sometimes flattening to her skin and sometimes puffing up, allowing the slenderest of his wind to tease between the individual, fluffy hairs. The anthro leaned forward even more over the counter, pushing her backside up for him, and he took the form of a massive cougar to her back: close to her species but not exactly.

It was all she needed, his form dark-furred like the deepest, most dangerous of storms, and Atemisk rumbled a low growl, like thunder building on the horizon, tainting the edge of the crowds. His cock was more than big enough for her -- but he would not stretch her out unduly, not beyond her natural needs, of course.

That wasn't the kind of shapeshifter, the wind spirt, that Atemisk was, no. He wasn't there to ruin a woman for any other, even as he pummelled his winds around the coffee shop, sending an adult student's paperwork flying, paper, takeaway coffee cups dancing and bobbing on the winds, all around the room. But no one in there minded, not as the other three females left in there took their liberties with their own bodies, fingers sliding into jeans and under skirts, though Atemisk wasn't concerning himself with them.

It was not needed, not in the slightest, taking his pleasure with the lioness as his thick shaft speared deeply into her pussy. She stretched around him, taking him easily but with just the right amount of friction, the velvety walls of her pussy gripping him tightly. The lioness moaned and Atemisk growled, tail lashing with a flicker of building, rising wind, the edges of his form undefined. Even though his dark-furred cougar's body was more than solid enough to take her, he was still a wind spirit and there was no reason for him not to embody that, even in a moment like that.

She gripped him as he toyed with her clothes still, her panties pushed to the side as his winds sent her apron flapping, skirt whipping around them as if he was trying to tear it from her body. And yet that was not what Atemisk was about in the slightest -- not yet, at least. He had to wait until his winds had built even more, savouring the moment all the way from a light breeze to a tornado-like frenzy, tearing apart even the fabric of the city itself.

It would be rebuilt, of course, like it always had before. Though he never caused harm to anyone, not in the pursuit of his lust for the wind, the passion that carried him through his life, directionless and yet knowing exactly where he was going.

Yet he had to claim every woman that would have him, his cock spearing deep, thrust after thrust claiming the lioness first and foremost. She clawed at the desk, yowling out her pleasure as orgasm thrummed through her, her sex clutching and milking his cock, twitching erratically around him. Atemisk groaned, long and low, driving his wind up and under her clothes to caress her breasts, even if she was wearing a bra. Such things would not stop him...

He pulled out, not yet having orgasmed, and turned his attention to a woman with long, black hair that fell in a curtain-like sheen down to her mid-back. It was the perfect hair for his winds to play with, sliding fingers of wind through it as if he was a lover to her, though the human woman only arched into his touch, her chest rising with every snatched breath, called to his passion.

"Oh... Oh, yes..."

Atemisk murmured his response to her, one massive hand going under her back, taking the form of a brutish, huge bull. Even though his partners usually liked him to match their species, at least in part, her desires were more illicit, dwarfing her in height by at least three feet if they had been standing side by side with one another.

But they were not, not as he curled his hands under her buttocks and lifted her right up and on to his cock, his winds fluttering up her dress and curling into her underwear. He ripped her panties from her, his wind filling her underwear with wind until they could not help but flutter free, tearing from her hips. They were not needed, not in the slightest, not as his winds filled out her dress, sending it flowing and spilling around them as she sank on to his shaft.

"Ohhhh!"

Her moans were half lost in the air as her black hair danced back and forth, almost as if it had a mind of its own. And yet the breeze controlled it, at least in that moment, threading through to separate sections and then close them back together again, the blunt cut of her hair almost becoming rough and lively with how it tangoed with his wind.

Her legs wrapped around him, her high heels digging into his backside, though that only served him to thrust on and on, the doors rattling and banging back and forth, as though they were none of their concern. The moment was about them, even as he stroked his wind around her red heels and between her toes, the tiniest of tendrils seeking the smallest of crevices, nipping and sucking at her feet. It was as if the tendrils of wind were mini wind tunnels, playfully dragging at her skin to suck at it with little, popping twitches.

The bigger tendrils, the ones that were to come, well... They would have far, far more to do, all in due time.

Her pussy gripped him, pulling around the full length of his cock, which had taken on a smooth, bovine-like shape with a rounded tip. It was just what she needed when he was in one of his preferred forms of a dark, primal bull, thrusting and grinding, his lips and muzzle twitching with raw passion. Yet it was the winds dancing around the edges of his form that gave him a sense of the dark ethereal, large horns rising from either side of his head as he pounded her, her fingers clinging loosely to his shoulders.

Atemisk bellowed as she climaxed, her pussy tightening around his cock, teasing him, pleasing him, milking him of everything he was worth. And Atemisk, in the form of a bull, exploded inside her too, thick ropes of cum painting her pussy and even drooling back out of her pussy along the length of his thick member. It was not the focus, however, not as Atemisk fed their lust and his with his winds, flowing around the coffee shop, rattling picture frames, even tugging at the bandana on the top of a wolf anthros head.

Any fabric he could toy with, he did, letting his passion fly, leaning into the moment, not caring for anything else. Nothing else mattered, not in the slightest, not as he pulled out of the woman and left here there to revel in the aftermath, the afterglow to last for hours upon hours.

His form disintegrated again into a swirling mass of dark wind, billowing from the coffee shop and powering down the primary avenue of the indoor mall complex into a women's department store that spanned several levels. With subtle relish, he flowed through the many racks of clothes, letting the long folds of skirts ruffle against one another, even flowing blouses fluttering and waving.

Yet Atemisk's winds picked up more and more, knocking hangars off racks and took his liberties with the changing rooms, each individual changing stall with a curtain hanging across it. They were meant to be for privacy, but that didn't matter to him, not as he was welcomed by a wolf woman with a challenging gleam in her eye, as if she wanted him to do his worst to her.

She was not like some anthros, however, who did not have hair on their heads, boasting long, curly locks of brown hair that fell beyond her shoulders. The wolf woman whimpered as his winds funnelled around her, begging him to take her as he transformed into his primal, feral-like wolf form, head and shoulders taller than her. Even then, he was still born of the wind, the storm raging inside, his true nature aching, oh so deeply, to come out.

Her curly hair bounced as Atemisk threaded his wind through it, lifting her moans as she turned her back to him, allowing him to run his large hands down her body. Dressed in a smart suit top and pencil skirt, the kind of thing that would have been suitable for an office job, the wolf anthro was not able to even get undressed before Atemisk spun into her life like the whirlwind that he was.

"Oh, yes... Please..."

He slid his cock, complete with the typical knot of a wolf, already engorged, up under her pencil skirt, though it was his wind that tore it up the side: a neat slice up. For his wind was powerful, more powerful still than a casual breeze, and he huffed and heaved, blowing warm billows of air over her back and the back of her neck and head as he slammed into her.

The storm rose, swelling within him, and Atemisk greedily took her, his passion rising, more and more and more. It had to come, there was no way to hold it back -- and neither did the storm spirit want to hold it back, no, not in the slightest. His wind blew up under her suit jacket, popping off the buttons so they pinged off the mirror before the wolf, her heels soft around her hind paws so she was pushed up on to her toes. Alas, they were not of the open-toed variety so he could not see her feet, though Atemisk could still swirl his wind down and around, teasing into every little gap and crevice to be found down there, all to admire the glory of her body.

Her cries were drowned out in his rising winds, battering against the inside of the changing cubicle, sending the curtain flapping wildly, back and forth, back and forth -- until it was ripped from the rings above entirely. Her hoops earrings swung madly, though still remained tucked into her ears, her hair fluttering over her face and then streaking away, torn first one direction and then the other as need trembled deep.

Atemisk only wished she had presentable stockings on her legs too, darkening the fur with a more professional sheen, as it would have added to his enjoyment of her feet. Yet he had to penetrate her more and more deeply, not knotting with her but grinding the knot right up against the folds of her pussy, threatening to stretch her further than she ever had been strained open before.

"Ohhh... Yes!" She moaned, her words barely audible even though she was shrieking them, her hair wailing around her face, covering her muzzle and then twisting away in the next moment. "Blow...harder! Give me moooorrrreeee!"

She cried out and climaxed on his cock, her hands slammed into the mirror, the walls of the changing cubicles at the department store wavering and shaking. His wind curled under them as he spent himself inside her, breaking them down, knocking one wall into the other, though no harm came to anyone. They had better things to enjoy than being crushed, after all, and the pleasure Atemisk sought was shared with all, spreading tendrils out through the department store.

Even as he knocked down the entire changing area with his wind, shaking the foundations of the building itself, the wind tendrils, like mini twisters, spun out into the rest of the store. They whirled up under skirts, sending them flying upwards, teasing fingers over cold, open shoulders of blouses and billowing long, flowy sleeves that were simply begging to be filled with all the air and force he had to offer.

Pulling out of the wolf, he left her there, transforming into something akin to his human form, though there was still a flickering shudder of the wind in him. His skin was pale, in the centre of the storming hurricane, but his eyes shone red with his innate, unsatiable hunger.

Atemisk took his time within the department store, taking every female, whether they were human or furry, on a whim, greedily claiming them all, one after the other.

First a woman with a sunhat on, which was swiftly whipped off with a blast of wind as she dropped to her knees before him. She took his cock into her mouth as he thrust, letting her gag on it, though it caused her no harm, clothes rattling from the racks, tumbling down, one after the other. Her blonde hair shocked out from her head and then bounced back in again, as if it was able to float, like she was underwater, no longer obeying anything akin to the call of gravity.

Second, there was a cow anthro with a soft, velvety nose that his tendrils delighted in playing across, her eyes wide and shining with adoration. She tried to take his cock into her mouth next but Atemisk wasn't ready for that, no, not as he sent a blast of air and energy at her, a hurricane-like wind sending her flying up and back, head over heels. Even as the cow flew through the air, in a blur of black and white, her dress flung up around her hips, she bellowed in orgasm.

And then there was another woman with tall pumps on her feet and hair that cut across her shoulders, the shaggy cut just what he wanted to play with. He didn't need to penetrate her, not as he settled back into his wind form alone, a dark, swirling mass of air and energy, but he caught her up in a twister, spinning her around and around.

She whirled and whirled and whirled as he turned her around, his winds encasing her, sliding around her heels and up again to her sundress, flinging it up and wrenching it down, the long, flowing fabric rippling and shuddering as he toyed with it.

Yet his winds were building and they had to come, spinning the woman out of the tornado as her roughly cut blonde hair spun out around her head in a golden halo. Yet it was only still for a heartbeat of a moment as she was flung aside, praise for him on her lips, begging for attention that he had to share.

For Atemisk could not stay with her, oh no. He had to move on, spearing his wind into every corner of the department store as he swung open doors, launching them off opposing walls, even streaming into the office and sending paperwork raining down in a fluttering hail.

He was done with it, however, flowing out of the department store once more and channelling his energy down. Atemisk didn't enter any more stores there, not as he sought sweeter pickings, sending tendrils of winds spiralling out to penetrate partners, taking their wet heat just as readily as he took every open maw that was offered to him. They didn't know what form he was in and neither did they care, not as their cries were lost on the wind, tangled in desire forevermore.

The mall shook as he squeezed himself into the ducts, shrinking his malleable form to fit into the smallest of gaps, infiltrating the air conditioning system. Cries and moans followed in his wake as he forced his hurricane-like winds to grow, to strengthen, to swell with every breath and pulse of energy in him and his lust.

No more was he a breeze, no. Atemisk was so much greater than that as he shook the walls of the mall, wrecking them, forcing them to crumble, though the many lives inside would be more than okay. Yet the cataclysmic events he was capable of setting in motion were not something Atemisk had any will in himself to resist.

There was no need. There never would, not as he funnelled out of the mall, having had his fill, streaming into an office block, several storeys high. It was different from his usual pickings, though Atemisk enjoyed the corporate types too and the wolf in the changing rooms had truly whet his appetite for that kind of thing.

Businesswomen, whether they were meek and learning or confident and in control -- they all appealed to him. A mix of women greeted him in the office block and he sent a blast of wind through, taking the form of the bestial bull again, but smaller that time: better for their tastes. He did not have to absolutely dwarf them, after all, unless that was their inclination.

Anthros and humans alike howled as a hurricane blast swept through the office, blowing out the glass windows on the opposite side and filtering through the ducts to the other floors. His wind tendrils twisted and sent out mini tornados to wail through the multi-storey building, but they would wreak havoc, wrenching cables out of walls and pummelling computers off desks, books off shelves... Yes. They would do that work for him while Atemisk got to focus on the women he was taking.

First, a hot beauty, her hair up in a tight bun. She smiled at him and sat up on her desk ready, spreading her legs. Her skirt was too tight for her to part her legs enough for him and he caught it with his wind, hurling it to the side to rip up the right leg, her underwear meeting the same fate. Not that her undergarments would have managed to fight back against the brutal pummelling of his cock either in a crude, rough fuck that was all the women wanted and more.

12