Pleasure Penthouse: Hour 01

Story Info
Off with a bang.
5.5k words
4.56
16.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wet_ann
wet_ann
28 Followers

The door swung open almost immediately, and an attractive half-naked guy ushered me in. He was definitely younger than me, with a barely out of high school look about him. He shut the door behind me as I stepped into an empty foyer, which seemed to double as a coat room. I started undoing the buttons on my coat, as the young man walked over to a podium and picked up a tablet.

"Your name Miss?" He asked me, looking up with soulful puppy eyes framed by a white mask. Gosh, he was adorable. The well defined pecs and abs topped off with a bow tie definitely helped.

I cleared my throat, oddly nervous. "I'm Ana." He looked down at his tablet and tapped the screen a few times.

"Ahh I see you! Our challenger for the night, huh?" He responded teasingly. "Alright, if I may just see your voucher's ring...mhm a crown..okay! Everything is in order, may I take your bag and coat?" He was ever so charming, and well adjusted to the role he was filling.

I handed him my bag and watched as he set it on a shelf below a hook numbered '17'. There were at least 50 such hooks and shelves around the entire little room, and most of them were filled with various coats and bags. While I was taking in my surroundings the guy came behind me to slide my coat off my shoulders.

"My name is Mario and I am the, well I guess you can call me a maitre d!" He chuckled as he moved to hang my coat on the hook above my bag. "You may come get your stuff from here at any point, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Now for the logistical part of your challenge. As you know, we have cameras throughout the penthouse and it is my job to keep track of your orgasms. I will inform you of your count every three hours, sounds good?"

At my nod, Mario continued talking while gesturing energetically. "If you wish to leave before the 24 hours are up, feel free to do so but you will be forfeiting any money earned then. There is a timer in the living room, counting down your time. Can't miss it, it's got bright red numbers. Now, you can go ahead and go in, the party has already started." He winked and sat down on the stool behind the podium.

I smiled back at him and moved through the doorway which opened up into a short hallway. I could hear soft echoes of music, some chatter, and - as I got closer to the end of the hallway - some more erotic sounds as well. I adjusted my bodysuit as the netting was catching on the nipple clamps a little. Then with a breath, I stepped out into what I presumed was the living room.

There were about a dozen people in the room. An elegantly dressed couple kissing by the fireplace, two women in robes sitting close together on a loveseat, a few people in various states of undress watching the extremely graphic porn scene on the large tv. They were all wearing masks of different styles and colors. But my eyes were immediately drawn to three people having what seemed like a very good time up against a low bookshelf.

A man was leaning against the bookshelf, both hands clutching the edge. His brown hair was buzzed short, mouth open with throaty groans coming out. His eyes were entirely focused on the backside of the woman pushing back onto his cock. I could see it glistening as it slid in and out of the woman's pussy, who was energetically moving her hips back and forth while clutching another woman in front of her. They were all stark naked and making the most wonderful noises, the girl in the middle moaning around a red ball gag and tossing her auburn hair to the side so the guy could suck on her neck.

The woman in the front was a well endowed blonde and her hands and mouth were busy working on the gagged woman's breasts, pulling and pinching them. She turned her head briefly and made eye contact with me. We held each other's stare for a second while the other two fucked, and then she winked and shook her ass at me. Oh yea, the party had definitely started and my pussy was enjoying the show.

I smiled and made my way over to an armchair close to them, sitting down sideways so that my legs were slung over one arm and I was leaning back against the other. This position gave me the perfect view to watch as the blonde woman sunk down to her knees slowly, dragging her tongue in a wet trail across the other girl's stomach till it reached her crotch. I could see the blonde's shaved pussy, spread and shiny with her juices. I pressed my legs together and brought my hands to my chest, as she began to work on the gagged girl's pussy.

The redhead thrashed and screamed in pleasure, the sounds muffled only somewhat by the gag. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see some of the others in the room look over in appreciation. The guy was earnestly fucking now, his thighs slapping against the girl's ass while the blonde pressed her face into her pussy. The girl was drooling and choking around the ball gag now, and I would almost feel sorry for her if she didn't look like she was enjoying herself so much.

I started to work on my tits, enjoying the shocks of both pain and pleasure as my fingers grazed my clamped nipples. I massaged, kneaded, and squeezed myself, every now and then passing a few fingers over my sensitive nipples. I knew that the state I was in, having held off on masturbating this entire week, I could easily make myself cum just from breast play. And that was my plan.

As I watched the threesome fuck from just a few meters away - the man groaning louder and thrusting wildly, the blonde pressing her ass low to the ground as she ate another woman's pussy and rubbed at her own, and the gagged and well stimulated girl in the middle - I could feel a pressure building up in me already. I roughly pulled on my nipples, yanking at the chain holding the clamps together and felt my pussy start to throb. I closed my eyes, rolling my peaked nipples under my palms, feeling the sharp stabs of pain and prickle from the clamps, and imagined that it was me who was gagged and getting fucked doggy style standing up while a beautiful woman sucked on my clit.

"Oh god...mmmm!" My face screwed up in concentration, hands wildly working my breasts, and my hips lifted from the chair while my back pressed into the arm and I exploded into my first orgasm of many, I hoped.

I relaxed back onto the cushion, and let one hand drift down to press on the top of my crotch while pulling my hair out from under my neck with the other. I opened my eyes to see the women on the loveseat watching me with interest. It seemed like one of them was going to get up and come over to me, but then suddenly the blonde I had been so avidly watching stepped into my view.

She smiled down at me and dragged one finger up along the chain from my navel to my left nipple and then back. I gazed up at her, still breathing a little heavily and feeling the last bits of my orgasm ebb away. But also enjoying the path her hand was tracing on my body. I swallowed, trying to catch my breath, waiting for her to make the first move.

"I'm Rachel," was all she said as she added another finger to the slow stroking of my stomach.

"Ana." I kept it simple too, and watched as Rachel's grin grew heated.

"Hi Ana. Seemed like you enjoyed watching." It wasn't a question, as we both know I had. "Why don't you show me again how much you enjoyed it?" This was a question, but Rachel didn't give me time to answer as she suddenly grabbed one of my legs closest to her and spun me on my ass.

Now I was half slumped against the pillow on the back of the armchair, one leg still slung across the arm and the other hanging limply off the edge of the seat. My pussy was spread a bit, and I could feel the cool contrast of the air against the wetness. Rachel tightened her grip on my knee and raised my leg to prop it onto the other arm of the chair. I was truly spread wide now, the garter on my leg digging in and my pussy on the very edge of the seat. Rachel let go of me and gestured for me to scoot back. I obliged as she settled down on the floor in front of me with her knees shoulder width apart. Her skin was pale, smooth, but her breasts were flushed and her nipples peaked under my gaze.

We sat and watched each other for a few moments, the rest of the room fading away a bit. It felt so erotic to simply stare at one another, tension building in anticipation. Rache's gaze was firmly fixed between my legs and I could feel my arousal dripping down from my pussy to my ass and soaking into the chair's material. I was panting a little, mouth open and eyes half-lidded while I watched Rachel lick her already slick lips, sucking her bottom one into her mouth.

She rocked forward a bit, resting her hands just above her knees, as if resisting from reaching out to me. I waited, my heart thudding against my ribcage and stomach tightening with desire.

Finally, Rachel opened her mouth. "Touch yourself." The words were a rough whisper that barely carried over to where I was sitting, but I wasted no time in sliding my hand down to where the fishnet was soaked and digging into my clit. I used my middle finger to gently slip under the fishnet and stroke the length of my folds, and shuddered at the light pressure on my clit.

I made to push my finger into my hole but a noise from Rachel stopped me. I looked back at her, eyes flickering up to see her shaking her head at me. I was confused and a little frustrated.

"I said touch yourself. No fingers inside...yet," Rachel whispered, a wicked little smile on her face. "Rub all you want, and if you cum, then we'll see about filling your hole." At her words my pussy gushed a little, soaking the fabric beneath me even more. From the glint in her eye, I know Rachel noticed.

I started moving my finger again, circling and lightly tapping my clit while keeping my gaze locked with Rachel's. The smile slipped from her face as she licked her lips and leaned forward to closely watch. Being the focus of this beautiful woman's attention was a rush, and I enjoyed playing and performing for her. I opened my legs up even more, feeling a pull on my inner thigh muscles as I did so. I smiled, bit my bottom lip, and lifted one hand to suck on two fingers as my other hand's finger stroked my clit steadily. I moaned around my fingers, slurping noisily as Rachel watched intently. Needing more friction, I added my ring finger and started to move my hand in earnest. First in circles then roughly dragging back and forth across my clit, moving faster and faster, the sounds of my fingers in my wet pussy filling the space between us. I was starting to gasp, and I pulled my fingers from my mouth and trailed a damp path down my neck, feeling my pulse jump in my throat.

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge, ready to fall over, and my hips were bucking slightly as my movements got jerkier. I was so close, so close. O...ooh..aahhhh...AAGH!!"

And then I was cumming, my body pitching forward, legs slipping from their spread position and clamping around my still moving fingers. I could feel my clit twitching, and I shuddered as waves of bliss rolled through me, my breasts shaking as I hunched over with my mouth open in a silent scream. My eyes were closed, all thoughts of anyone else wiped clean from my mind, so it was a bit of a shock when I felt a tongue swiping across my bottom lip before thrusting into my open mouth. Rachel. But I wasn't complaining, and angled my head to deepen the kiss as my body relaxed from the explosive orgasm that had just blown through me. We continued making out for a bit, breasts rubbing against each other and my hands trapped between our bodies.

And then a sharp, angry voice rang out, "Rachel!!" She pulled away from me, still half straddling me with her arms on the chair around me. Her breasts were right in front of my face, and I couldn't resist from gently flicking one nipple with my tongue as Rachel turned to face whoever had called her name.

It was the buzzed hair guy that she had been with before. He looked quite upset and gestured roughly for Rachel to go to him. She sighed and looked back at me, a petulant pout on her face.

"Rachel! Now!" With another sigh and roll of her eyes, Rachel slid backwards off of me, pushed her mask up her nose, and stood before blowing me a kiss. Then she stalked towards the guy, who grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room with a smack on her ass.

I let out a sigh of my own and leaned my head back, working to catch my breath for the second time already. Then the stickiness between my legs and on my fingers called my attention, and I decided it was time for a stretch. I pulled my hand from between my thighs and sucked my fingers into my mouth, cleaning them off. I loved tasting myself. I flexed my feet - still in the stilettos - a few times, stretching out my leg muscles while raising my arms above my head with a low moan. Then I pushed myself up and out of the seat, a bit too fast apparently as a dizzying head rush hit me while sending black dots dancing across my vision. I stumbled forward a little, my equilibrium thrown off.

"Aha, careful now." Said the deep voice presumably belonging to whatever firm arm had just wrapped around my waist. I felt myself getting pulled towards a hard body, my nipple clamps chafing again and drawing a hiss from me. I blinked rapidly trying to clear my vision and shook my head to see an extremely sexy blonde guy with soft gray eyes framed by a satin mask the same color smirking down at me. I think I was starting to develop a thing for blondes. I kept fluttering my eyes, dazed both from the head rush and from the guy heating up my body with his closeness.

"Wouldn't want you to fall and hurt that pretty face of yours. You good?" Wow, his voice was doing all sorts of things to me, and I had to clear my throat a couple of times before I could answer.

"I'm fine," I croaked out, face heating as my voice caught. He simply widened his smirk, a small dimple forming in one cheek. I stared at it, wanting to dip my tongue into it. He jerked me closer to him, and raked his gaze from head to down where our bodies melded together, resting his gaze on my breasts which had been pushed up and were straining against the fishnet.

"Yeah you are. Mmm you look like you could use some water too. All flushed from your...endeavours." His words sent another wave of heat through me, no doubt coloring my face even more red. I had no idea why I was embarrassed, this was the pleasure penthouse after all, and such endeavours - as he put it - were expected here.

"I could use something to drink," I threw out haughtily, with a flip of my hair, wanting to reclaim some sort of pride I felt I had lost. He seemed to laugh down at me through his eyes, but didn't say anything. Instead he lifted a water bottle I hadn't noticed he had been holding with his free hand, and offered it silently to me with a cocking of his eyebrow.

I slid my hands down slowly from where they had been resting on his shoulders and took the bottle with both hands. I started to pull away, but he tightened his grip on me again slamming our crotches together, the material of my bodysuit rubbing against his loose silk shorts, behind which I could feel something hard. I gulped and held his gaze for a minute. His eyes weren't laughing anymore, but were rather focused on my lips. He tilted his head and gestured to the bottle in my hands again. I turned my head and cracked the seal, twisting the lid off and raising the mouth of the bottle to my lips.

I felt awkward guzzling down the water as an incredibly sexy man traced the curve of my neck with his eyes, but I couldn't stop. Before I knew it, the bottle was empty and I was lowering it while twisting the lid back on as I turned my head to face the cause of my flushing.

"You didn't save any for me? I was thirsty too." He was pouting, and all of a sudden he just looked too adorable. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry, didn't know," I shrugged out my response, still giggling a little. He smiled brightly at me in return, seeming to enjoy my laughter.

"That's okay, I know something else I can drink." He winked at me. Before I could ask him what he meant, he was dropping to his knees and the arm behind my back was sliding to the side while his other hand came up to grab me. His knees nestled between my legs pushing them apart and his hands were each firmly cupping one of my ass cheeks. With one final smoldering look at me, the blonde man at my feet pushed his face into my crotch, closed his eyes and started eating my pussy.

It's a good thing that he was holding me, because the second his tongue touched my still sensitive clit, my knees buckled. He didn't let up in his expert ministrations - his tongue licked through my folds, swirled around my clit, and then made its way to slightly push into my hole. I wound my hands into his hair and ground my hips against the bottom half of his face. I looked down gasping and speechless with lust as he gazed up at me while grinning into my pussy. As his tongue traced maddening circles around the entrance to my pussy, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I could distantly hear myself moaning louder and louder. I was too gone to care.

His hands were tightly gripping me to him, squeezing my ass and pulling my cheeks apart with one finger lightly grazing my tight ring there. Then his mouth was sucking my clit into his mouth, making me lose my standing again with my heels scraping across the floor.

"Oh fuck...oh god..yeaaa," I couldn't keep it in anymore, my upper body twisting wildly as I pulled on the blonde hair wound between my fingers. He moaned deep into my pussy, the sound vibrating against my clit. I could feel an orgasm building in me again, a stronger wave than my previous two, and I rolled my hips eager for it - desperate for it. And then I felt his teeth scrape against my clit, gently biting it and pulling on it, and I shattered with a scream.

"OHHH MY GODDDD!!" My legs turned to jelly as wave after wave of mind numbing pleasure rolled through me. I think I saw stars. He held on to me, his tongue still lapping and an arm wrapped around each of my thighs keeping me wide open. My entire body was shuddering and trembling, the chain on my stomach literally rattling my tits were jiggling so hard.

"Ooh fuckkk...oh my...fucking hell," I gasped as the blonde man who had so wildly tongue fucked me finally pulled away, the bottom half of his face slick and his eyes sparkling up at me.

But he didn't give me a chance to breathe or even crumble to the floor. In one smooth motion he rose, my legs half wrapped around his hips and his hands hooking under my arms. His cock jutted and prodded against my pussy as he walked us over to an empty couch and dropped me down.

I was dazed again, this time from how quick I had been moved, yet I had barely blinked twice before he was on me. Sliding his body against mine, rubbing his hands over the entire body suit and then tracing the cuffs on my biceps before melding his lips to mine. His face is wet and his tongue tastes tangy - a thrill runs through me as I realize I'm tasting myself on his tongue. I can feel his hard thigh between my legs, and his cock presses into my stomach. All of a sudden I'm aching for him to fill me, and I reach down with one hand to feel him. Before I can get my hand on him though, he pulls away and intertwines his fingers with mine and shoves my hand back above my head.

I let out a whimper of protest, and he laughs at me while running his other hand through his tousled hair. Then he pulls his hand free from mine and props himself up on an elbow. And I'm distracted all over again as the new position presses his leg harder against the top of my vagina. I dazedly stare at him, mouth open a little, as I imagine him thrusting into me. His balls slapping against me, my walls pulsing around his cock, my clit catching on his pelvic bone...hmmm...

wet_ann
wet_ann
28 Followers
12