Pleasure Unbound

Story Info
A couple of newlyweds on their honeymoon.
7k words
4.31
6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate. On behalf of the crew, we wish you all a wonderful time on the island."

The announcement jerked Lucy awake and she looked up at me from where she had been leaning on my shoulder, with beautiful sleepy eyes.

"Are we there yet?" she asked, trying to stretch her body, stiff from the long flight.

"We've just landed, honey, and we will be getting out of these seats soon."

Out the window, we could see part of the island, with small houses scattered around, and behind them, the ocean. When we stepped out, the salty air filled my lungs and I was overcome with excitement. We could have both skipped the wedding just to enjoy this luxurious honeymoon. I was looking forward to 10 days of lounging by the ocean or the pool, of sleeping in late and fucking my stunning new wife senseless.

A car was waiting for us at the airport and drove us to the hotel, giving us the first glimpse of the island. It was small but beautiful, with its little white houses and colorful shutters, palm trees everywhere, market stalls selling exotic fruits, and happy tanned tourists walking around with cocktails or drinking straight from coconuts using long straws.

The hotel was luxurious, with large pools, a spa, yoga classes, and only a stone's throw away from the white sandy beach. Lucy almost jumped with excitement when she saw the poster for the yoga classes. She loved to keep fit and yoga was one of her favorite activities. Me, I loved seeing her in tight yoga pants and small sports bras.

A petite woman greeted us at the reception with a warm smile.

"Welcome to the Waves Hotel and Spa, Mr and Mrs Gardner."

"Please," I said. "Lucy and David."

"Right. Lucy and David, you are in our honeymoon suite. Congratulations! You have the all inclusive package, which means you eat for free in our resort restaurants and have unlimited drinks and snacks - including from the mini bar in your room. You get access to all our spa services and our yoga classes. There are a lot of other activities in the resort and you can find a list in your room - all are included in your package. Lastly, you get your own private guide to show you around the island. She will be here to meet you after dinner and you can discuss your itinerary with her. Now, unless you have any questions, Luke here will show you to your room. Enjoy your stay."

We followed the young man, Luke, to our room, where our luggage had already been brought. The honeymoon suite was gorgeous, with a large balcony facing the beach. A bottle of champagne was waiting for us in an ice bucket, next to a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries.

"Babe, this place is insane," Lucy squealed once Luke left the room. "I mean, look at this bed, we could fit another couple in there with us, it's so big."

"Now that's an interesting thought," I said, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

Lucy laughed. "My husband, the pervert," she said. "Are you already so bored of me you want to invite other people to our bed?"

"I could never be bored of you," I said. And I meant it, too.

Lucy was so beautiful I felt like the luckiest man in the world. She was petite and slim, with a toned body that looked 10 years younger than her actual age of 34. I knew she was insecure about some things, but those were things that I loved most about her. Her small perky tits, the freckles on her shoulders, the gap between her front teeth, the soft curve of her belly just beneath her belly button. I worshiped her body and after 8 years together, she still got me hard as a rock.

"I should go shower before dinner," Lucy said, putting her strawberry blonde hair up in a messy bun.

She took her clothes off and stood naked in front of me, with a mischievous smile on her face. "Care to join me?"

"Honey, you don't have to ask twice." I said, already undressing.

Under the hot water, with my beautiful wife kneeling in front of me and my cock in her mouth, I thought I had never felt this happy.

A couple of hours later, having finished dinner, we sat in the bar lounge with a cocktail each, waiting to meet our tour guide. The long flight and the jet lag were making me sleepy, so I was about to tell Lucy to speak to the tour guide herself as I would head upstairs for bed, when I saw a woman approaching us and felt breathless for a second. She was unlike any woman I had ever seen. She was tall, with golden brown skin, and long wavy hair the color of charcoal. Her round full breasts were covered by a red tight tank top and her hips were swaying under a long flowy skirt. She was oozing sex appeal and I noticed a few men ogling her, trying and failing to be discreet about it. A few of the wives looked annoyed and I turned to Lucy, who was staring at me with her head tilted to the side and a curious look on her face. It was not annoyance, so I sighed a quick sigh of relief. The woman approached us.

"Lucy, David, hi, I'm Kohelia. I am a local and I will be your tour guide for the next 10 days."

She shook our hands and gave me a quick smile as she sat down. She began telling us about the different tours and events around the island and Lucy was getting excited. I was trying to focus on her words, but her plump lips were mesmerizing. Her mouth was small and round, like a ripe cherry, and I was overcome with a yearning to taste it.

"That sounds great, babe, doesn't it?" Lucy asked, clinging onto my arm.

"Sure does, honey." I replied, trying to look and sound convinced.

Kohelia was not wearing a bra, I could see the shape of her nipples through the fabric of her tank top.

"Oooh, babe, a festival." Lucy swooned. "That should be really fun."

"Yeah, yeah," I smiled. "Love festivals."

Kohelia looked at me for a second, a smile dancing on her lips. She put her hand on mine, her skin warm and soft, and said "David, I think you will really enjoy it."

I nodded politely and pulled my hand away, feeling stupid, like a schoolgirl blushing at her crush. I felt immense relief when we were done planning this itinerary that I still knew nothing about, and Lucy and I made our way to our room.

"Kohelia is nice." Lucy said as we walked in. "She has some great stuff planned for us. I can't wait."

Our champagne and ice bucket had been refilled, and I went to pour us each a glass.

"You liked her, didn't you?" Lucy insisted.

"Uh, yeah... yeah, sure. She's alright." I shrugged.

Lucy laughed as she took the champagne glass from my hand.

"Babe, she's more than alright. She's hot as fuck. I know you know, I saw you looking and practically drooling over her tits."

I put my glass down and walked away. "She's good looking, yes." I answered in a non-committal tone.

Lucy left her champagne and approached me, a knowing smile on her lips. She came close and put a hand around my neck.

"She's more than good looking if she got you this hard," she said, her other hand stroking my cock through my pants.

So she'd noticed. I could not talk my way out of this.

"Babe, it's okay," Lucy laughed. "I have no problem with you looking at other women. I look at other men sometimes, too. We are only human. And Kohelia was actually really hot. Would you fuck her if you had the chance?"

"I ... uhm... yeah, probably." I admitted.

Lucy stepped even closer, pushing her body against mine, her arms coiled around my neck. "Hmmm," she said. "Would you want her to kiss your neck like this?"

She began kissing my neck, softly, her tongue touching my skin every now and then. Her fingers went to my chest and she started unbuttoning my shirt, her lips following and tracing kisses down my chest. I closed my eyes and imagined Kohelia's full lips on my skin, the scent of her coconut shampoo in the air, her soft hands on me. Lucy knelt in front of me and pulled down my pants and my boxer briefs, releasing my hard cock. I wanted her lips on it. I wanted Kohelia's lips on it. I wanted to see her mouth in a perfect O shape as she took my cock in her mouth. Lucy stood up and pushed me gently backwards, until I reached the edge of the bed and sat down. Then she began undressing, peeling her summer dress slowly off her petite body.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Would you like Kohelia to undress in front of you? To watch her reveal her naked body to you, slowly, inch by inch?"

Yes, yes I would, I thought. I would have loved to watch her pull off that tank top and release her big tits, to fill my mouth with her nipples, to hear her moan in my ear. Naked, Lucy climbed on my lap, straddling me, her pussy hovering over my hard cock.

"Babe, I'm so wet. Kohelia is so wet for you. She wants you to fuck her, long and deep and hard."

"Honey," I groaned. "You are so hot."

"No," she whispered, a dreamy look on her face. "Kohelia, you are fucking Kohelia tonight. Think of her," she said, gliding her wet pussy over my cock. "Think of her tits and her pussy when you fuck me."

She took my cock in her hand and guided me to her entrance, then slowly, so fucking slowly, she slid down on my shaft, her pussy stretching around me. I took her nipple in my mouth and began sucking on it. Lucy was grinding her hips, riding my cock in an agonizingly slow rhythm.

"Lucy," I said. "I really want to fuck you harder."

"No," she said. "Kohelia. You want to fuck Kohelia harder."

"Fuck," I groaned, as she thrusted her hips forward, impaling herself on my cock. "Kohelia. Oh god, I really want to fuck you."

"Do it. Kohelia's pussy is all yours. Fuck her. Ravage her. Fuck her hard." Lucy screamed.

I grabbed onto her hips and began fucking her hard, increasing the rhythm. Her small tits were bouncing and her head was hanging back, a continuous low groan coming from her chest. She put a hand on her pussy playing with her clit and a few moments later, her moans turned into screams of pleasure as she came hard, her body convulsing with pleasure and her pussy spasming on my cock. I couldn't last much longer either, so I hugged her tight, keeping her body still while my cock pumped her pussy so hard we fell off the bed. She laid on her back on the floor and pulled her knees up to her shoulders, legs spread wide.

"Don't stop, keep fucking me." she pleaded.

I knelt between her legs and entered her pussy again. The angle allowed me to go deeper and I felt the pressure of an orgasm building inside me.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

"Yes," Lucy screamed. "Cum inside Kohelia's pussy and fill her with your seed."

I let go, an intense orgasm taking over me as shots of hot cum squirted deep inside Lucy's womb. I thrusted my hips a few more times, spilling every last drop of seed inside her.

A few moments later, we were on our backs on the floor, covered in sweat and catching our breath. I was trying to make sense of what had just happened. Lucy and I had always had a healthy sex life, but this was something completely new. It had probably been the best and most intense sex we'd ever had. Her bringing Kohelia up while we were fucking had been totally unexpected. We'd never talked about including other people in our sex life. I wondered if she'd feel ashamed or regretful later. I decided I would speak to her about it the next day and let us both enjoy the night.

When I woke up the next morning, Lucy was already awake, showered, and dressed.

"Come on," she said, a wide grin on her face. "Kohelia is waiting for us downstairs. We are going on a tour of the island."

Oh god, I hadn't considered the fact that I'd have to face Kohelia again, after using mental images of her to fuck my wife. I decided I would speak to the front desk as soon as possible and get a new tour guide. But for now, Lucy seemed really keen to get going, so I jumped in the shower and off we went.

The next couple of days went by in a blur. Things with Kohelia were not as awkward as I had feared. She and Lucy seemed to get along really well so I had decided not to request another tour guide. Lucy did not bring Kohelia up again, other than mentioning tours and activities, and things seemed normal. We did have more sex than usual, but I put that on the fact that we were on our honeymoon and what else were we supposed to do if not fuck like bunnies?

On our third morning in the hotel, Lucy was again wide awake by the time I woke up, but she was sitting up in bed, looking preoccupied. She did not initiate morning sex, like she had on the previous two mornings, so rolled over and put my arm around her waist, trying to crawl my fingers up under her top. To my surprise, she pushed my hand away.

"David, we need to talk." she said, biting on a fingernail.

Oh, shit. This was not good. Calling me David in bed, biting her nails, the dreaded "we need to talk"... nothing good could come out of this. I sat up and faced her.

"Is everything okay, honey?"

"Well... no." she said, looking down at the bedsheet between us. She couldn't look me in the eyes. What the hell was going on?

"I lied to you," she said, her voice cracking with nerves.

"You lied to me," I repeated, trying to make sense of what she was saying. "Okay. What about?"

"You know how much I want a baby, right?"

A baby? Yes, I knew she wanted a baby. I wanted a baby too, but we couldn't have one. What on Earth was this about?

"Honey," I said. "Why are we talking about it now? We are going to see Dr. Duncan when we get back home. He said there were other treatments we could try, so don't lose hope just yet."

"No, no, I haven't," she said. "It's just that... I want us to try something... different."

"Like what?"

Lucy then told me the whole truth. She had been researching natural ways to boost fertility and she had somehow ended up learning about fertility rites around the world. She had gotten in touch with a woman who said she could help and invited us to come to the island. The only reason we were here on our honeymoon was because she wanted to see this woman and try her remedies.

I looked at her, stunned, for a few minutes. I didn't know how to feel. On one hand, she had lied to me. On the other hand, I knew how important it was for her to conceive a baby and how guilty she felt that she couldn't.

"What I don't understand," I said, "is why you lied to me. You could've told me about this. You know I want a family, too. Did you think I would be against trying whatever this woman wants to give us?"

"Oh, it was just so stupid," she said, her cheeks red. "I thought you'd laugh at me or something. I am a rational, well-educated woman. I'm a lawyer, for god's sake. Even to me, the idea of flying to some remote island on the other side of the world to try an ancient fertility remedy sounded ridiculous. I thought you'd think I was crazy."

"Honey, I'll do anything for you and our family. I'll go see this woman and drink her weird tea or eat some magical seeds or whatever, if that will help."

"It's not exactly like that..." she said, sheepishly.

"So what is this remedy, then?"

"Remember when we met Kohelia and she told us about the festival? Well, it's a festival to celebrate and worship Yarrah, the island's fertility goddess. It's a 7 day festival and women and men gather on the far side of the island, where tourists don't usually go, to engage in fertility rites. It's quite different to the bonfires and barbecues they plan for the tourists in the resort."

"Okay, so we are invited to this festival on the far side of the island? What are these fertility rites, exactly?"

Lucy swallowed and the redness of her cheeks spread to her neck and ears.

"I can't really tell you. We have to go there tonight and you'll see. Just promise me you'll be open minded," she said.

"Fine, I promise," I said, intrigue and curiosity gnawing at me. "Is this woman coming to get us or how do we get there?"

"Well, the woman is Kohelia, so she'll pick us up downstairs just after dinner."

Kohelia was the mystery fertility expert? Well, that certainly explained why she and Lucy were getting along so well, if they'd been chatting online for months before we got here.

Lucy decided we should spend the day in the room and rest, since we'd be up most of the night for this festival. So we stayed in bed, napped, had lazy sleepy sex, and ordered room service. After dinner, we showered and went downstairs, where Kohelia was waiting for us. She drove us to a remote place on the other side of the island. It was getting dark when we parked the car and began hiking through a thick tropical forest, following Kohelia. By the time we got to the clearing where the festival was taking place, the night was fully settled, but a full moon was throwing a pale glistening light over the forest. In the large clearing, there was a crowd of about 100 people. A large bonfire was blazing in the middle of the clearing, some people gathered around it, singing in a language I did not understand. On the far left side, a small waterfall was spilling into a river. A group of older women in skirts and no tops were smashing herbs on a rock, their saggy breasts swinging with their every move.

"Here," Kohelia said, handing us two wooden cups filled with a dark liquid. "Drink this, it will help."

Help with what? I wanted to ask, but Lucy gave me a pointed look, so I sipped on the hot bitter liquid until the cup was empty.

A few men were starting to beat their drums.

"It's almost time." Kohelia said. "Let's sit here, so you can see clearly. I will stay with you for a bit, to explain what is happening, and then I'll take Lucy to get ready."

Before I could ask any questions, the drums got louder and began beating a fast rhythm. People around us were sitting, with the exception of a few men lined up by the bank, on the other side of the river. The old women who were smashing herbs before, now began chanting. From behind us, a young woman, no older than 20, walked towards the group of old women. She was wearing a green long dress made of sheer fabric which showed her naked body underneath. Her hair was in a long thick braid down her back and she was wearing a wreath of orchids on her head. She knelt before an old woman, who took her wreath and threw it in the river. Then, she undid her braid and let her hair fall loose on her back and shoulders. The young woman walked down the river bank, close to the waterfall, and stepped in the water.

"She is an amalu," Kohelia whispered. "A very special girl. The amalu stays pure and untouched so she becomes a vessel for the goddess Yarrah. In her 20th year, the amalu steps in the waterfall and lets the water of the goddess fill her with fertility. Then, she gives it to a man, who will go forth and multiply with his wife and have many babies."

"She gives it to a man?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"Shhh. Watch and see."

The young woman walked through the shallow river until she was standing under the waterfall, the rapid flow of water enveloping her body. After a few moments, she stepped out and walked to the other side of the river. The wet thin fabric of her dress clung to her body so tightly I could make out the shape of her firm nipples. Another old woman was waiting on the river bank. She picked up some of the herb paste with her finger and smeared some on the young woman's lips. Then, she took some more herb paste and pulled the woman's dress up, exposing a soft hairless pussy. She put her finger between her folds, smearing paster all over. The young woman opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes. I thought I could hear her moan over the sound of the drums and the chanting, but it must have been my imagination.

The amalu lay down on her back on the soft forest floor, her head on the lap of the old woman, who was still chanting. From the row of men that had been waiting on the river bank, one of them stepped forward and asked something, in a loud booming voice. The amalu nodded slightly and closed her eyes. The man knelt down and spread her legs wide, her dress pulled up to her waist. He pulled his hard cock out of his pants and began stroking it, all the while chanting something. Finally, the young woman sat up, kneeling in front of the man, with her back at him. She put her hands up and her lips were moving, as if she was praying. The man behind her put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. He pried her legs open and I could see his cock between her legs, finding its way. When he was ready, he pushed harshly inside her, impaling her all in one move, as she let out a loud scream. He began fucking her hard, his hands grabbing at her body, keeping her in place. He was making loud animalistic sounds, as the drums matched his rhythm. The young woman's lips kept moving in what I imagined was a prayer or chant of some sort. Her face was mostly emotionless, occasionally contorting with pain. Or perhaps pleasure. The man was going faster and harder and his hand reached around to her chest, tearing the fabric of her dress open, and exposing her round bouncing tits. He pushed her down, her face in the dirt, her ass up in the air and he kept fucking her. The drums were louder and faster and faster and faster. And then they stopped, so all we could hear was the man groaning loudly as he came inside the young woman. When he stopped, an eerie silence filled the clearing. We all seemed to be waiting, though I wasn't sure what for. When the young woman, her face still on the forest floor let out a sob, the man pulled her up again and pointed to the hot cum leaking down her thighs. The crowd exploded in chants and songs and the drums began beating again.

12