Pleasures for Rich Ladies

Story Info
The secret games of pleasure of the rich Roman women!
2.5k words
4.15
6.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivaylo
Ivaylo
1 Followers

'So how does it look like?'

'Who?'

The woman smiled, bit a grape, and said:

'This slave of yours!'

'Lower your voice, Salonia!' Clodia waved with hand. 'Out!'

The slaves that were present in the large room nodded and quietly disappeared. All but one, the personal slave girl of Clodia, Valeia. She was always there at domina's disposal.

Salonia giggled finishing the bunch of sweet white grapes.

'It is not funny. If only my husband knew what I am doing in the villa...'

'Same thing he is doing with his depraved friends at Rome. By the way my husband is one of them.'

'More wine?'

'Yes, but don't change the subject!' Salonia smiled and asked her question again while the slave girl was filling the silver cup with more wine. 'How does it look like, your slave?'

'Oh he is handsome, strong, and full of...'

'A beast!'

'Excuse me?'

'An animal, I want a pure animal for my primal instincts!'

'Salonia!' Clodia exclaimed with faked modesty.

She closed eyes and bit a lip. Her breasts were moving rapidly as she was breathing fast.

'If I am about to commit such a sin...' Salonia opened her eyes and looked directly at Clodia. 'It must be as primal as possible!'

'Then I should introduce you to Carix. He will satisfy your needs. But first we must think about your reputation as a proper roman woman.' Salonia waved at the slave girl. 'Let's hide your beautiful face.'

Clodia smiled and took a sip from the wine.

'Is it Falernian?' She asked.

'Yes, it is. Only the best wine for my dearest roman friend!'

'You are such a...'

Clodia could not finished as the room filled with few slaves each holding in hands a face mask of a goddesses. They were made in a way to cover the entire face and so to completely hide the identity of a person. The two women stood and slowly walked among the slaves. Clodia was carefully watching at her Roman friend. She was so excited to look at those face masks or maybe she excited by what was coming after.

'I want this one!'

Salonia grabbed one silver mask from the hands of the slave.

'Diana, the goddess of the hunt, wild animals, and fertility. Great choice.'

The slaves left the room as quickly as they came. Clodia summoned her most loyal guard, Marcus, a man she could trust to keep her secrets.

'Domina.' Marcus said with a barely noticeable bow.

'Summon Carix but let my slaves prepare him first. Then took him to the room with birds.'

'Yes, Domina!' The guard nodded and left.

'I am so excited...' Salonia said.

'Maybe a warm bath will help you to sooth your nerves?'

'Oh, Clodia, your generosity and hospitality are boundless.'

'Favor between friends, Salonia. Valeia, prepare the bath!'

The slave girl nodded. 'Yes, Domina!'

'I shall repay you, Clodia. I insist!'

'We will discuss this matter later. More wine?'

The bath in the villa was like a small pond filled with steaming water. The room was lit by numerous candles. The air was warm and aromatic. Salonia entered. She looked around herself. The walls were covered with frescoes. Marble tiles were laid on the floor but they all were warm when she stepped with bare feet. She took off her light blue dress. Her body was divine. All the proper shapes! Salonia was one of the youngest wives of magistrates. Married to Vibius Axius Calvus, powerful magistrate in his late fifties, she was twenty-eight years old. She had blond straight hair, gentle rounded face with deep blue eyes, small nose, and sensual lips. Salonia stepped into the hot bath. The water started to cover her naked body. Her skin was soft and pale. Long legs with firm arse and flat stomach. She dived. Her small breasts hid when she finally laid down into the stone bath. The relaxing warmth enfolded her body. Salonia closed eyes and sank into calm.

'You wait in this room.' The guard pointed at a small room with hand.

Carix had been here before. Usually Domina accepted him directly without making him to wait, especially when she summoned him like this. He stepped into the room. There three of the Domina's slaves. The girls were naked and ready to bathe him. There was a small bathtub filled with warm water, scented oils, candles, and tools for personal hygiene and hair removal.

'Domina demands us to prepare you.' One of the girls said.

'For what?'

'Domina does not specify. She just wants you smooth and clean.'

Carix turned but the guard was gone.

'Come. We don't have much time.' Said another girl and dragged the man directly into the bathtub.

He took off the strap, the only piece of clothing he was wearing to cover its manhood. The slave girls were not supposed to look at it but they could not miss that he was already having an erection. Domina's favorite slave! Carix had strong and muscular body. A man capable of heavy work with lots of stamina. In addition to this he was truly gifted with big and thick penis. Born in Gaul, Carix was captured as a pirate and sold at the slave's market. Sextus Aburius Dignus, Clodia's husband and also one of the most influential magistrates, both him to do agricultural work in the villa. Surely Dominus was impressed by the Gaul's strength when he made the decision to buy him. But later, in the villa, his wife, Clodia, was impressed by something else. The beautiful penis of Carix! His calm face and deep brown eyes caught Domina's attention at first sight. He also had a mysterious smile which was quite unusual for a slave. Slaves rather smiled at all and almost never had good smiles. This man, this Gaul, might have been a pirate but one thing was sure -- he was always taking a good care of himself.

That is why it was unusual for Domina to order her slaves to firstly prepare him. He tried very hard to be clean, fresh, and smooth every day. One never knew when Domina would have appetite for sex.

'You are ready. Go onto the table.' The slave girl said.

Carix went out the bathtub and laid on a massive wooden table intended for massages. Another slave girl started to massage his body and to rub scented oil into the skin. The feeling was good. His skin was so receptive after the warm water and gentle touch of the metal hair removal tool. He closed eyes and surrendered to the soft hands of the slave girl.

'It is time, slave!' The harsh voice of the guard tore him from the dreams.

Carix got up from the table and took his strap.

'Leave this. Domina wants you to remain naked.' Ordered the guard. 'Follow me.'

They walked through the narrow hallway and turned left to go to porticoes. Suddenly Clodia blocked their way.

'Carix, you look very well!' She said.

'Domina.' The slave nodded and lowered his eyes at the floor.

'A word with you, slave.' Clodia said and pulled Carix back to the narrow hallway. 'You were prepared to serve another woman today. Not your Domina but a very good friend of mine from Rome.'

'Domina.'

'You are going to treat her like your Domina and you will fulfill all of her desires without hesitation! Is that clear, Carix?'

'Yes, Domina.' The man said looking straight ahead.

Clodia examined his body from head to toes paying special attention to his semi-erect penis.

'Very well. Go then, follow my guard.'

'Domina.' Carix nodded again and returned to the guard.

The villa was a magnificent two-story building surrounded by vast garden. The main floor was divided by two with a beautiful fountain in the first part where was the atrium and the dining room along with the kitchen and two small rooms. The second part was made around a large piscine. It was a place for symposiums and other official events hosted by the magistrate and his wife. The second floor was occupied by the master's bedroom and several other rooms used for guests and pleasures. The guard and Carix went to the second floor of the villa. They walked through the hallway, turned right and stopped in front of a door. The room with the birds.

'You are expected here, slave.' The guard muttered.

Carix entered through the door. The room was medium sized with dimmed light provided by candles. The air was heavy of the fragrances coming from two bowls with burning coal and aromatic additives. The walls were painted in pale blue with dozens of birds. In the middle of the room there was a large bed with a low table next to it with fruits and wine.

She was lying on the bed turned to one side and naked except for the mask of the goddess Diana that was covering her face completely. Her skin was perfect, soft, and pale. Her hands, waving at him, were small and gentle. Her hair was left loose and now was freely falling over the small breasts. Between her legs there was a beautifully trimmed pubic hair. Carix approached her slowly thinking who might she be under this mask.

By the time he reached the bed his penis was fully erect. She wrapped gentle fingers around the hard shaft. His body shivered. The touch was soft but at the same time determined. Her hand began to move. Slowly at first but with speeding movements. His glans popped out under the skin and she hurried to caress it with index finger. The man moaned. She moaned as well. Her arousal was a big as his. She put her left hand on top of the pubis showing him where she wanted to feel his fingers. Carix reached her and buried two fingers in the warm damp spot she was showing him. Louder moaning came from under the mask of Diana. He slipped middle finger inside causing her whole body to squirm on the bed.

She dropped his penis and said:

'Taste me with your lips!' Her voice was like a song of a bird.

Carix obeyed. He got on the bed with one deft jump, gently spread her legs, and placed his head between them. He took a deep breath to feel her scent and kissed her pubic zone. His lips slowly moved down. He kissed her labia. Softly as a start and then sucked the slippery lips. She moaned and cried, thrusted and squirmed. He was switching between licking and sucking, sometimes soft kissing and blowing, until the moment she could not hold anymore.

'Fuck me!' She said.

And again Carix obeyed without hesitation. He just moved up with whole body and slid his throbbing penis in her. She wrapped legs around his waist and pushed him down. Her fingers were on his back digging nails into his skin. His face was so close to the silver mask that he was feeling her warm breath.

They turned. She stood on four and he behind her penetrating her vagina from behind like the wild animal she demanded from Clodia. The ultimate pleasure was reached! That was the sex she was dreaming about. Wild, uncontrolled, and totally unstoppable except by the powerful orgasm.

Her cries escalated into screams. She was feeling the force of his fingers that were grasping her hip, probably leaving marks on her gentle skin. He was pounding her with strong pushes deep inside and back but without pulling his penis completely out. Her hands could not hold her weight anymore and she fell on breasts. Her arse turned up a little more and he slid his penis all the way in the moment her vagina began to squeeze it rhythmically. He came too! Right inside her.

She moved forward and dropped on the bed with face down. The man remained on his knees behind her over the bed. His penis was still jumping from the pulsations. He rested hands beside his body. Carix was able to hear her breathing and took a moment to look at her beautiful back. She was just lying, so he slowly got off the bed.

'Where are you going? I want more...' She turned head at him. Yes, the mask of Diana was covering her face but could not hide the passion coming from her eyes.

And they made it again. After it once more... She was insatiable, and he was tireless. Her primal instincts were finally satisfied only after the third orgasm. She laid tired, but happy on the bed, and whispered:

'You may leave...'

Carix got up. He threw a quick look at her trying to memorize her beauty tying the divine body with the mask of the goddess Diana. He was one of the few daring slaves who allowed themselves to look at the eyes of their masters. She noticed this and smiled. A hidden smile behind the silver mask. Only the color of her eyes betrayed her. He recognized her! He was trying to remember her name. Salonia! That is how his Domina was calling her. Carix kept his thoughts hidden and nodded.

'Domina.'

Then he left the room.

After a short bath Salonia joined Clodia in the atrium, where a generous amount of fruits and wine was served.

'Gratitude! It was an intense experience. I insist on repay you!'

'Don't worry, Salonia. Like I said, this is a favor among friends. But I must ask you for your secrecy. No one should know about these adventures, both mine and yours.'

'My lips are sealed, you know that, Clodia.'

'They must be.' She whispered. 'You know how our men will react if they knew about our games, Salonia.'

'I know. They are so illiberal. They forget that we, women, have needs too!'

Clodia smiled.

'Yes, they do forget about us... Often!'

'What are you speaking of, dear? Do you have problems in bed with the good Sextus?'

'Let's not speak of this, Salonia. Do you want some wine?'

'No, no... I shall keep my mind and senses clear! Just some water for me.'

'Valeia!'

The slave girl quickly filled a cup with cold water and handed it to Salonia. In this moment the massive door opened and the magistrate Sextus Dignus entered the villa followed by his four guards and two personal slaves. He passed through the vestibulum and stopped in the atrium the moment he saw the two women sitting and talking.

'Ah, Salonia, to what do we owe the pleasure of your beautiful company?' He exclaimed.

'Greetings, magistrate! Informal meeting between friends.'

'Very good.' He threw a smile at his wife and added. 'Will you joins us at dinner?'

'No, I am afraid I can't. I shall return to my villa. I am sure Vibius will wait for me.'

The magistrate nodded, turned, and leaving them said with higher voice.

'Send my regards to the good Vibius!'

The two women watched the magistrate disappearing in the villa followed by the guards and slaves. Salonia put the cup on the table and stood.

'I shall leave you, dear Clodia.' She kissed the cheeks of her Roman friend and whispered in her ear. 'Thank you!'

Ivaylo
Ivaylo
1 Followers