Pleasures Pawn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see the cage works just fine! Let's get you that plug now!" She grinned as she walked over to one of the shelves and went through a bunch of the plugs there. Meanwhile Aria pulled on her own clothes and rested.

"Hmmm, lets see." Angela smiled as she walked over to Gaby on the table. "Which one do you like?" Again, showing him an assortment of different plugs in different colors and shapes.

"That one! The silver one with the blue gem." Gaby quickly pointed out, almost sounding a bit excited.

"Good choice! I see someone likes to match!" Angela giggled as she lifted the stirrups further, getting a full view of his little hole. "Now, this one comes with some lube since it's a starter, but I would recommend you buy some extra since you're little hole is a bit tight." Angela slowly rubbed then slid her finger in, feeling his insides.

"Ohhhh~" Gaby moaned uncontrollably, unsure why something like this would make him feel so good.

"Hmmm, seems okay, lets just put it in." Angela squeezed out some lube onto two of her fingers and slowly and gently rubbed his hole and the butt plug.

"I- its kinda cold" Gaby mentioned while biting his lip and enjoying the feeling of his hole being rubbed.

"Don't worry, it wont hurt as much as the cage, and you'll like it so much you won't want to take it out at all!" Angela laughed as she slowly slid the plug in. She was very careful not to be too rough or fast. Once the main part was inside it easily just slid into place. "There we go!"

"Ahh, it feels weird." Gaby blushed as he squirmed a bit.

"Well, maybe you'll like how it looks." Angela said as she stood up and grabbed a mirror. Showing him his brand new plug. "What do you think?"

Aria also got up and smiled, liking the new plug. "It looks really cute on him!"

"It looks nice." Gaby blushed, making the other two giggle.

"Let's get you out of this and get some other stuff!" Angela smiled as she untied him and helped him get down. "Now, I would suggest you get a starter dildo, and some clothes for regular days so you get more used to wearing more girly clothes, and of course I'll be here to help."

The three of them left the changing room and walked down the multiple aisles getting Gaby a couple of new outfits for the day as well as a couple for special occasions. Gaby also got to choose his first dildo, a colorful small vibrating one. They spent nearly the whole day going through different clothes and outfits, even Aria grabbed some stuff and when they we're finally done they walked over to the counter. The total bill coming out to just under $500. Gaby's eyes widened as he saw the bill, embarrassed he couldn't pay for this, or even a single item. Aria patted his head as she pulled out a wad of cash, knowing this could be another thing she could hold over him. Gaby held all the bags as they walked back to Aria's apartment, waving goodbye to Angela and the rest of the staff.

They finally get home and Gaby carefully places the bags on the floor next to the couch and fell on it, tired from the whole day. Aria giggled as she saw how tired he was. She grabbed one of the bags that had her things in it and placed it in her room, coming back out to wake him up.

"Lets just shower and go to sleep, its been a long day for you."

"You mean, together?"

"Well yeah, I need someone to clean my back!" Aria giggled as she pulled him up off the couch.

They walked into the bathroom and Aria turned on the water, then turned back to Gaby. "Lets see your new stuff!"

Gaby blushed as he took off his clothes, standing completely naked in front of her. "H- here you go."

Aria smiled as she looked down at his cage. "It's so cute! Great choice! Now show me the plug again!"

Gaby blushed, happy to be complimented on his new toy. He turned around and bent over, showing his new plug. "What do you think?"

Aria give him a little spank. "I love it! Really suits you!" With that she grabbed it and slowly pulled it out. "But we do need to shower and we can put it in later!"

"Ye-yes mistress!" Gaby moaned as it pulled out and he felt Arias fingers feeling around inside him. He felt embarrassed and turned on, he couldn't really tell if he liked this or hated it, but he certainly didn't want it to stop. As he felt her fingers leave him, he stood straight and turned around.

Aria had taken off her clothes and her massive cock stuck out from under her, rubbing against his new cage. "Lets clean up then!" She grinned as she stepped into the shower cabinet.

Gaby followed behind her. The cabinet felt pretty small as they both quickly got wet and started rubbing soap on themselves. Gaby couldn't help but 'accidently' rub his hand against her cock multiple times, he couldn't really tell why, but he liked it, maybe because it was so different from his own. Meanwhile Aria couldn't help rubbing against his cage and touching his now widened hole. In a few minutes Gaby was right in front of Aria and her cock was hard as she rubbed it between his cheeks. Almost as if it was instinct, Gaby bent over showing his hole to her.

"P- please take my virginity." He mumbled, realizing it was what he wanted, and Aria should be the one to do it.

"Are you sure?" Aria asked, surprised that he would ask something like this so suddenly.

"Yes, yes its maybe the only thing I'm sure of."

Aria smiled as she grabbed his hips, rubbing her shaft against his back and between his cheeks. Gaby huffed as the water poured over him, slowly dripping down to the floor. He spread his legs a bit more and bent over even more, reaching back and grabbing and spreading his cheeks even more. Aria moved her hips back and target his hole with her cock. She rubbed her tip against his wet hole and slowly slid inside. Gaby let out a loud moan and arched his back, letting her cock slide in deeper. Aria and Gaby both huffed and panted as Aria began bucking her hips. Getting deeper and deeper with each thrust. Gaby bit his lip, as he pushed back, letting his cheeks fully envelope her cock. Aria had never felt such a tight and warm bussy, or even pussy, she knew she was about to cum soon but kept bucking until she felt her hips rubbing against his ass. She grabbed him by the chest and pulled him back against her. She felt his body with her hands as she turned his head and kissed his lips, all while one hand played with his cage and the other with his nipples. Gaby moaned into her mouth and began leaking cum from his cage as he began moving his hips back and forth repeatedly feeling her cock throb inside him. Aria couldn't take it anymore and pushed him off. He fell on the floor, facing her and stared down her massive cock. Immediately he jumped forward and wrapped his lips around her tip as she vigorously rubbed her cock, both groaning as she unloaded her baby batter into his mouth. Gaby was sure not to waste a single drop as he sucked it all down. They both sat under the water, panting heavily and smiling as they regained their energy.

"Thank you." Gaby blurted out when panting.

"Hahaha, no problem, I loved your bussy." Aria grinned.

Gaby got up and quickly hugged her, shocking her a bit. "I don't just mean for that; I mean for everything!"

Aria smiled as she hugged him back and they began kissing on the bathroom floor as the water poured over them. They spent the next few minutes hugging and kissing and feeling each other's body's until they finally got up and got dressed.

"Why don't you sleep in my bed tonight?" Aria asked, blushing bright red.

"I'd love to!" Gaby said excitedly.

They both walked out of the bathroom. Both wearing over sized T shirts, and only Gaby wearing shorts since Arias cock was a bit too big for it. Gaby jumped into the bed, feeling how nice and soft it was, he smiled as he looked back to Aria, "Come on! Join me!"

"Wait! Almost forgot!" Aria rushed out of the room and back in, holding the plug in her hand.

"Oh yes!" Gaby smiled and blushed as he bent over, pulling off his shorts.

"There we go!" Aria smiled as she slid it on, now even easier than before and jumped into bed next to him.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me!" Gaby smiled as she hugged and kissed Arias cheek.

Aria kissed him back and hugged him, her massive cock between them as they slowly drifted to sleep.

12