Pleasuring Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at his dark eyes and placed her face next to his penis. It was warm and so contradictory -- velvet smooth with a soft exterior, yet hard and unyielding like marble when pressed against. Like now, pressed against her face. It felt huge up so close. She planned to turn the tables on him and to tease him. But first, a preview.

Maintaining eye contact, she began to lick the underside of his shaft all the way to the tip. His eyes locked with hers until she reached the glans then she slowed down, dragging her tongue maddeningly slowly across his most sensitive spot, prolonging the sensations. His nostrils flared once before returning to normal. His face remained focused on her but didn't twitch. His arms remained by his sides though she could see he was struggling not to grab her. That was some impressive control.

Tickling the base of his penis, she stated, "I prefer the boxers off" and proceeded to tug them down. They caught on his erect penis and she pulled harder, watching the penis bend horizontal before the boxers slid off the tip. She noticed the stitching at the top of the boxers and wondered what the friction would have felt like as it caressed the tip of the penis. She was answered with a brief exhalation of air, followed by a larger one as the boxers came loose and his cock sprang back up, swaying back and forth. She looked up to his eyes but they had returned to their usual intense scrutiny, his face an unreadable mask.

Oh, she was going to enjoy breaking this man.

He stood upright and she got to her knees in front of him, knowing that from his vantage point, he could see right down the valley of her breasts. She ran her fingers clockwise around the base of his penis; round and round, never changing direction, being careful not to give any contact at all to the tip. Occasionally, his penis would pulse and the tip would inadvertently touch her skin. She would giggle a mental oops and keep going. The illicit contact from his tip was flirty and kept things on a slow burn for him as her other hand explored his thighs, his buttocks and his balls. She nuzzled herself into his pubic region and breathed deeply. He smelt like a man.

"You smell so good," she teased, kiss-biting him on his skin in the crease where his thighs met the rest of his body. She continued her kiss-biting game towards his penis.

She sighed, more for his benefit than hers, "Oh, I could live down here forever kissing you -- just -- here." She started nuzzling him with her kisses to accentuate her point.

She added licking to her repertoire across the region, tantalisingly close to his penis. As she moved her lips and kisses from his left to right side, she allowed his penis to travel under the groove of her neck. She was not always successful in avoiding contact with the tip but she could tell the accidental touches were starting to have its toll on him. His penis was pulsing more frequently, straining to touch her and his hips jerked occasionally as he desperately sought more friction but refused to make it obvious.

"I'm breaking him," she thought proudly.

She was nuzzling the side of his penis with her face and nose, whispering her lust for him and playfully bending his penis in directions that would cause his tip to accidentally brush her hair or ears. She added one hand to guide his penis, increasing the frequency of objects that his tip would brush against. She could see his fists clenching uselessly at his side, fighting against the instinct to just grab and dominate her.

"So cute," she thought, "So futile." She was confident she could make him want her.

She started teasing his frenulum with her thumb. His arms shook with a sharp exhalation of pleasure. She looked up just in time to see his mask crack and his eyes squeeze shut momentarily before his usual stoicism returned.

She smiled.

"Do you think my face is pretty?" she began, slapping her face with his cock while starring at him for a reaction, "or are you more of a boobs man," she finished, bringing her breasts up to swallow his penis whole.

He looked like he needed to squeeze his eyes shut in pleasure but she made sure his view of her heaving breasts remained unobstructed as an incentive to keep his eyes open. The poor man looked like he was fighting so hard to keep his eyes open. She began to pump his penis up and down by rubbing her breasts against him.

His nostrils flared. His breathing depend. His body shook.

She wrapped one arm around his buttocks and pulled him closer, mashing him up into the valley of of her breasts, looking up at him and continuing her torment with her breasts. She was moving her chest up and down, making his cock appear and disappear into her glistening cushions. He looked like he was losing it but still had enough control to refrain from grabbing her and pumping. She decided she wanted him more crazy.

Maintaining eye contact, she stuck her tongue out and gently lowered her face, inching closer and closer to the tip of his cock, promising him pleasure if he would just flex his hips.

His eyes were dilated and he was snorting like a wild horse. His arms were clenched so tight his fingers were turning white. She could see his muscles bulging under the strain. Still he resisted her. She lowered her tongue until she felt the tip of his penis touch it. She knew the instant he felt it too. His masked cracked, he closed his eyes and threw his head back, a primal growl erupting from his throat through his clenched jaw. She held her tongue in that same spot and with every bob, felt the tip of his penis touch her tongue. She knew she was driving him mad.

He snapped.

He grabbed her shoulders and started rocking his powerful hips, surprising her with his urgency and need. She clenched her teeth around her tongue and hung on for dear life as he pumped his cock between her breasts, searching for the mouth she wouldn't give him.

"God damn you," he growled. "Open!"

She refused to comply, letting her tongue hang out instead, sliding around his penis, teasing him mercilessly.

"I warned you," He threatened.

She felt herself wetter at the threat. She'd known for a while she was playing with fire and wanted to see how far she could push him. This was it. She was so aroused and he was going to blow her mind apart.

Despite her mental precautions, she was not prepared for the sensations she felt on her tongue. Tongues weren't meant to feel... arousing. She realised the naivety of her assessment even as an involuntary moan escaped through her parted lips. His next thrust entered her mouth and sizzled the inside of her gums. Muscles she didn't know she had clenched up as he stroked his marble pillar around the hollow of her mouth. Her body sank like jelly and she had to hold on to his hips for support as his penis lit New Year fireworks on the inside of her mouth, arousing her in a manner she never thought possible. She realised that sex with Xavier could be amazing no matter where his penis was.

The blowjob was amazing. For her. She was moaning her need for him through her mouth, edging him further into his lust. Her own mind was being blown apart with the pure sensuality of what she was doing with him, and what he was doing to her. A battle between breathtaking lust and stoic pride waged inside her, resulting in her reluctantly pulling herself free.

"Too much," she gasped.

His blood-shot eyes were wild with raw lust and she wondered if hers were too.

"Stop." It was the only word she managed as he made an effort to resume that brushed her lips, causing lightning fire to spread through her, weakening her resolve. She could feel his primal need for her and it fuelled her own, even more so than the physical sensations he was causing in her.

"Slow down."

His eyes suddenly seemed to loose focus and then he was staring at her in concern. He was back in control. She relaxed.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's okay," she began. She was horny as hell and didn't really want to stop. Her mouth was still tingly, her loins were hungry and passion dominated her every thought. "Here, lie down and I promise I won't tease you so hard any more. Can you tone down the feelings in my mouth? It's nice, but I'm doing this for you, not for me."

As he lay down, she kept a hand or finger on his cock at all times, letting him know in no uncertain terms that despite her demanding things to slow down, that she was more than eager to continue.

"Sorry." He said again, lying flat on his back with his head elevated so he could see her. "Try this. It'll be different."

She leaned forward, taking his kingpin in both hands and kissed the tip. Subtle, but nice. She took him all the way in and out. It seemed the more she took it in the better it felt.

He explained, "The nerve concentration at the back of your mouth is more than that near your lips."

Well that could be interesting. It would give her control over how much pleasure she wanted to feel. If she wanted less, she'd just use her lips. If she wanted more, she'd stuff her mouth full of him. She experimented using her tongue to lick her lips. Mild. She licked the roof of her mouth. Hot. She curled her tongue to try to lick the back of her throat and moaned audibly, needing to take a deep breath afterwards. WOW. She could imagine walking down the street, clicking away in her mouth, checking out all the good-looking guys in the mall and fantasising. Brushing could be really fun. Eating would be... she tried curling her tongue back in her mouth again and moaned hard, the force of exhaled air actually pushing her tongue away. Eating would be very interesting.

"Can you make my lips normal please? I want to have the choice of being able to kiss and play with you naturally."

"Okay."

He did it and she tested her lips with her finger, not trusting her tongue. It felt tingly, but then it sometimes did anyway.

She made a second request. "Can you tone it down a little? Like halve it or something?"

She remembered the way he had tried to force his penis into her closed mouth whilst her tongue was hanging out, lathering his penis as his penis fought to find its way past her closed lips. The image sent a guilty shudder through her. This man was going to make her CUM!

"And don't let me come while I'm giving a blowjob please." She then felt a need to explain with an afterthought, "I want to save that for later." She stared at his eyes. They were hungry. She knew hers were too. She stared at his cock. Such a strange organ. The bastion of power for a man and paradoxically his ultimate weakness. So strong and powerful, yet so tameable. And now, it had the ability to arouse her entire mouth. What an amazing new experience -- blowjobs with reciprocal pleasure. This was how blowjobs ought to be. There was something truly sensual about what she was about to do to this man. She was going to blow his mind apart and she was going to enjoy it in return. She felt her knees go weak at the thought.

He nodded. "Done."

She licked around the inside of her mouth over and over again. It really did feel nice and it felt nicer and nicer the more she did it. She wondered about the orgasm block she'd just requested on herself. She was in control, right? After all, she didn't want to come in this position; she just wanted to enjoy it. She was asking for the block, he wasn't forcing it on her. It was her choice. There must be a difference in that. She had a choice on how much pleasure the blowjob would give her -- she could keep his penis at the entrance to her mouth and the pleasure would be minimal, or she could swallow him deeply and float on a sea of bliss. If he had forced this on her, she probably wouldn't have consented to it, but somehow, being in control of what he could do to her made her a consenting party to this. She wondered if her currently eagerness to do this was biased by her arousal and if she would feel differently later. Probably, and that answer frightened her somewhat, but it really didn't change the way she felt about sex now. Here was a man, sweaty and aroused and here she was, looking at his proud manhood that was in reality a secret weakness that she could exploit. And she knew her mouth would enjoy every moment of it.

At some point he'd stood upright again. Maybe he enjoyed towering above her. Maybe he just enjoyed the view. She'd never understood mens' weakness for breasts, but nature had given her an advantage that she wasn't going to turn down. She licked her lips sensuously whilst looking up into his eyes. The valley of her breasts worked as a background to what she was doing to his cock. Her fingers were torturing his manhood and she knew that skilfully licking her promising lips mere millimetres from his cock was fuelling his arousal. He flared his nostrils as she wrapped her glistening lips across the base of his penis and sucked her way seductively across his length to the tip.

Her lips brushed his tip carelessly but her tongue remained hidden, promising him more if he would just lose control and grab her forcibly. He remained stoic and she started teasing him by running her tongue slowly over his entire length but deliberately avoiding the head. She squeezed his shaft with her hands and her lips, milking him from base to glans but reserving only the occasional accidental contact with her face for the tip. Once in a while, her earlobe would touch the glans and he would stiffen. On one occasion, she used a strand of her hair and deliberately teased the head with it. The rest of the time, she focused her lips and tongue on his rock-hard shaft, feeling it grow in power and strength.

Her tongue was truly enjoying the experience. She felt him stiffen and grab her shoulders. He still wasn't thrusting into her but she could feel his willpower as a physical force in the tightness of his muscles as he struggled to remain still. She decided to reward his impressive stoicism with a playful lick to his penile head. Her tongue sizzled and she was rewarded with a sharp gasp that worked its way past his closed lips.

She began to lap his swollen head in earnest, her tongue was sizzling with delicious tingles that were deepening into a primal hunger. She revelled in the sensations his penis was delivering to her tongue by imagining what it would be like for him. She could tell he was definitely more affected by what she was doing to him than what he was doing to her. What was it, like, doubled what she was feeling maybe? She felt incredibly powerful that she could transmit her pleasure doubly strong onto his penis. She felt in control -- no matter how pleasurable this was for her, he was fighting an even greater battle. She moaned her lust onto his cock and felt him twitch. Oh, this man was going to break and he was going to break with her mouth engulfing him all the way to the base as she sucked him dry.

She started running her hands up his inner thighs and threading them through his pubic hair. Her tongue and lips ignited the lust of his pulsing penis as he suddenly grabbed her head with his fingers threaded his fingers through her hair. He still refused to thrust but his eyes were dark and dilated, his breathing was erratic, his muscles tensed powerfully, his entire body was demanding she continue and yet his hands on her head... gentle? Firm?

She realised with a jolt of delicious delight that his hands were begging -- not forcing -- for more. The realisation drove her own libido and she engulfed the head of his penis, locking her lips behind the ridge as she treated his glans to a tongue lashing that had him grunting like a wild animal. She knew it wasn't what he wanted -- he needed more pressure -- he needed her cheeks or her throat but she teased him viciously with just her tongue, revelling in the reciprocal sensations his magic worked on her. She wanted him begging for even more.

His hands were gripping her head tightly but not forcibly. His hips were rocking gently as he subtly strained to make contact with something other than her tongue. She felt a genuine hunger for him growing in her mouth, courtesy perhaps of his nerve alterations in her. She wrapped one of her arms behind his firm buttocks and splayed her other hand in the crease between his thigh and body, threading through the hair and massaging his skin as she began her descent of her mouth down his length.

The pleasure was amazing and forced a whimper from her. As his penis reached deeper and deeper in her mouth she felt her mouth muscles clenching spasmodically on the object of her pleasure. She felt close to orgasm and wondered how he could possibly be holding out. The feel of his strong penis as it pushed deeper into her mouth caused her to moan hungrily on it, sending vibrations down the length of his cock. Everywhere he touched her on the inside of her mouth caused her to moan in need. She could feel her juices running down her leg but she didn't care. His cock was in her mouth and it felt like it was everywhere in her mouth all at once. She felt herself caving in to the unique hunger of her erotically charged mouth, slurping and pumping him mindlessly as his plunging cock touched nerves in her mouth she had never felt before. The arm that she had wrapped around his buttocks became her support as she ravaged her mouth along his cock with wild abandon, forcing mindless pleasure from her mouth and throat. She had forgotten that she was meant to be teasing him. She was now indulging in her own carnal lust, flinging her head everywhere and sucking his length, pushing him deeper and deeper into her throat, revelling in wanton lust as she vigorously used him to achieve her own erotic gratification.

His penis was an aphrodisiac in her mouth and she couldn't get enough of it.

She heard an unearthly howling and realised he was screaming a desire that mirrored her own. She was so close to coming. She knew she couldn't come but her orgasm felt like just one thrust away. If she pushed his penis in harder maybe she could burst through the orgasm block and come. She felt the roaring inferno in the walls of her mouth spread through the rest of her body. The intensity of her orgasm when it came would surely destroy her along with half the continent. She moaned helplessly, gagging and spluttering as she swirled the penis around her voracious mouth and plunging it deep down her throat, futilely trying to achieve an extra level of pleasure she could never reach, driving herself mad with lust.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her. He pushed her back and she fell helplessly onto the bed, staring up through lust-filled eyes into his large dilated pupils.

"FUCK!" He cried, before crashing on top of her, grabbing her furiously as he angled himself to enter her. She was more than ready. She was dripping with arousal and hungry with need.

She felt his thickness at her entrance and almost died with desire. This was what she NEEDED. She felt him at her entrance pressing and retreating, wiggling sideways and sliding tantalisingly around, pressing in gently then just rocking with the tip inside her. Just rocking gently, in and out.

THE BASTARD. He was fucking teasing her! Even now. She grabbed his buttocks and tried to arch into him but he placed a firm hand on her pelvis, holding her down.

She was dying in heaven, she needed to be FUCKED! Not this tantalising thickness just at her entrance. Her senses were so heightened she could literally feel her pussy walls clenching and unclenching for his penis. Her body craved to just be swallowed by his chest and to be wrapped in his strong arms as he ploughed into her. Her voice wanted to scream in passion if he would just plunge himself deeper.

She surprised herself by begging, "Please Xavier. Just... ck... please just..."

He brought a thumb to circle her clitoris. Her eyes flew wide.

"Ho... oh..." her voice trailed off as her pleasure mounted. She wondered how long she could hold on to consciousness for.