Pleasuring Virginia Pt. 05

Story Info
Alice and Virginia whip me and use me as a fuck toy.
2.7k words
4.4
7.2k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story immediately follows Pleasuring Virginia (Part 4)

We all slept very well Friday night. We were satisfied and exhausted after our erotic adventures. Well, Virginia and Alice were much more satisfied than me since they got to have multiple orgasms. I was not allowed to cum. Alice was in control and denied me that pleasure in order to keep my sexual energy high for them. This was humiliating and frustrating, but it was something I had to accept, since I really enjoyed pleasuring the ladies as they desired.

Alice had removed the plug at the end of the cock cage so that I could pee. I was able to shower and brush my teeth Friday evening. No matter how much I brushed, I could not remove the smell and taste of pussy from my several times of having pleasured the ladies. I did not mind the lingering scent of a woman. We each slept in separate beds. Alice had arranged that my cell phone would be on while it charged. I was to expect a text from her or Virginia early Saturday morning. I was to immediately go to their bedroom and do whatever they commanded.

My text from Alice arrived around 6:15 am. It simply said NOW!. I was not fully awake, but immediately left my bed to knock on her bedroom door. I was told to enter. Alice was naked, laying face down in the center of the bed. Two pillows were under her such that her ass was lifted. She pointed to her ass and told me to pleasure her. I was not to touch her pussy until I was directed to do so. She reached behind herself to spread her cheeks to give me better access to her asshole. I immediately did what I was told. I stuck out my tongue and entered her tiny asshole. I swirled it around as I slowly went deeper. I heard Alice's moans and her saying Yes, Yes, Yes!

She told me I was an excellent ass licker as she started to shudder and reach an orgasm. I kept licking her asshole until I was told to stop. I then was told to sit on the floor behind the bed, with the back of my head resting against the top part of the mattress. Alice climbed down and positioned her very ready pussy directly over my mouth. My head was now bent back such that it was on the mattress. This gave Alice leverage to grind her pussy into my open mouth. I managed to put my tongue deep in her pussy while my upper lip found and nuzzled her clit. Alice placed her hands on each side of my head to ride my face exactly as she wanted. I could only occasionally breathe through my nose. All I could do was to use my tongue and lips to pleasure her exactly as she desired.

It seemed to take a long time for Alice to reach a second orgasm. I just relaxed into sub space while she took what she wanted. She eventually rose off of me and glided back to the top of the bed. She let out a contented sigh. I then heard my phone in the next room receive a text. Alice giggled and told me that I'd better go and answer it right away.

It was Virginia who texted me and I immediately went to her bedroom. She was sitting up in her bed with her back against the headboard. Her massive breasts were laying on top of the blankets. She opened her arms and said she knew I needed. I have suckled her massive breasts many times before and understood how much this really aroused her. I knew exactly what to do. I curled up on her right side, facing her. I laid my head across her chest and eagerly took her erect left nipple into my mouth. I started licking and then sucking her huge nipple. She rubbed the back of my head and told me how good I was. I gradually took more and more of her breast into my mouth until I could not take anymore. I sucked as much of her breast that I could fit into my mouth and used my tongue to caress her nipple.

I heard her content moans. I switched over to her right breast. We were both quite contented to enjoy the quiet time together. It was sweet. We were both giving and getting what we desired. After a long time, Virginia lifted my head and gave me a wink. I knew it was time to pleasure her pussy. She lowered herself down the bed and placed her head on her pillow while she kicked off her blankets. I slid down the bed to lay between her open legs. I placed my hands under her bottom to gently lift her. I eagerly pleasured her pussy as I had been trained. I licked, probed and sucked as I brought her to a huge orgasm. My tongue was buried in her pussy while my upper lip massaged her clit. She held on to my head as she came in my mouth. She kept saying Yes and Oh My God as she enjoyed her entire release. She eventually pushed my head away and patted the side of the bed next to her. We curled up next to each other and lingered together.

We all enjoyed being together for most of the rest of the day. Virginia and I found Alice in the kitchen drinking coffee. We joined her. Eventually, Virginia took the lead on making a delicious breakfast. We had eggs, great bacon, homemade biscuits and plenty of excellent coffee. After a short time it somehow felt normal with ladies dressed casually and me being naked except for a painful cock cage. My cock eventually went soft, so the spikes inside the cage gave me a brief break. I still felt some bruising from when the spikes dug into me when it unfortunately got hard. We all really enjoyed chatting. We talked about politics, our travels and laughed at funny stories. We also played cards and several board games. It felt normal until it didn't. I would periodically realize was naked and controlled by two mature, sexy erotic older woman. It was weird and it was nice.

Until it wasn't so nice for me.

We were all relaxing around the townhouse. It was the middle of the afternoon. I was reading the sports page when I heard Alice call to me. I could not hear exactly what she was saying. I told her that I would be there soon, as I was near the end of an article. I heard her call again but did not say anything. I finished the article and looked up and saw her standing there. And she was pissed. Eyes blazing, hands on hips mad. I knew I was in trouble. She growled that I should follow her into her bedroom. I figured I needed to do exactly what she said to soothe her a bit. I followed her into the bedroom.

She told me to stand in the center of the room and quickly tied my wrists over my head to a ceiling bar. She reached into her toy bag and pulled out a red ball gag. I meekly opened my mouth, and she quickly tied it tight behind my head. She reached once again into her toy bag and a pulled out a long, mean looking black cat of nine tails. She snapped the whip through the air and I heard a loud crunching sound. She then beat me. Hard. Really Hard!

Alice did not say a word when she started on my ass. I tried to cover up with a leg. I tried to yell to stop. Neither worked at all. If I brought a leg up to try to protect myself, she would beat the leg until it hurt so much that I had to drop it down. She went higher and lower on my back and rarely paused. She could not or would not hear my yells. I heard her say how she does not tolerate misbehavior from her sub. She said the only way to deal with a subs bad behavior is to beat it out of him. She also said her pleasure comes from making a strong man bow to her. The weak, wimpy, effeminate subs do not interest her at all. She wants to make the lion into a pussycat.

The beating really really hurt. No way around it. I was initially angry that I could not use a safe word. I quickly realized that I did not want to use it as it would really disrupt all my erotic adventures with Alice and Virginia. I was also not sure that Alice would even hear me through the ball gag. Somehow then the pain turned in my mind. It is hard to explain. The pain became a gateway to pleasure. I felt alive. I took the pain for Alice. I knew how much it pleasured her. Sometimes she wanted to peg me for pleasure. Sometimes she wanted her pussy eaten for pleasure. Sometimes she wanted to whip my ass for pleasure. So I extended my limits and just took it.

Alice eventually tired and stopped. She stood before me, sweating and shaking. She was agitated and very aroused. Her eyes were something to behold. I was so entranced and turned on. My cock hurt as it grew against the spikes in the dreadful cock cage. She came over to me and asked if I understood. I nodded my head. She asked me if I wanted to make amends. I nodded again. She then smiled and went once again back to her toy bag.

Alice removed a large white cock and stroked it lovingly. She turned it around to show me that it was hollow. Alice explained how this was her favorite toy of all time. It was custom designed by her now deceased engineer husband sub. The material felt better than any cock she ever felt. It was softer on the outside and stronger on the inside. It had several special features. It fit snugly over the specially designed cock cage I was wearing. It had hidden clamps to attach it firmly without straps. It had a hidden switch to expand the inside to tightly fit the metal cock cage. She smiled when she said that it hurts like hell, since any growth in the sub's cock is punished by the spikes in the cage. She asked me sweetly if I would wear it. She grabbed her cat of nine tails as a prop. I understood her implied message.

I nodded YES.

Alice placed the hollow cock over my cock cage. She maneuvered some controls I could not see, and soon her cock was securely attached to my cock. There were no straps, but it felt firmly attached when she pushed down on it. Alice untied my wrists and told me to lay on my back on the bed. It hurt when my whipped back, ass and legs touched the bed. Alice's eye lit up even more when she saw my discomfort. Alice quickly climbed on top to position herself over my large, extended cock. Despite the beating (or maybe because of it), my own cock was really hurting from the torture of the spikes in the metal cock cage.

Alice slowly inserted the cock into her more than ready pussy. I saw her face grow in excitement as she pushed the huge cock deeper and deeper within her. She inserted it completely and her body shook when it rested against mine. She turned her mouth towards me and kissed me passionately. It was the first time we kissed. I let her lead, and we continued to kiss as she slowly lifted herself up and down on the cock. She went faster and faster and pulled her head away as she more vigorously fucked the cock. My cock grew inside the cage and caused even more pain. I did think of using my safe words, but once again the pain turned to pleasure. Alice moaned and groaned and yelled out Oh My God and Yes as she fucked the large cock. I was there for the purpose of being used for her pleasure. Her orgasm was stunning. She shook and moaned for a very long time. She was totally captivated by the rapture.

Alice eventually laid down on my chest and cuddled her head under my chin. I gently caressed the back of her head. I looked up and saw for the first time that Virginia had been watching us. She looked entranced and appeared to be quite aroused. Alice purred like a kitten. My cock was being tortured by the spikes inside the cage, but I also enjoyed the glow of the moment. After a while, Virginia asked if it was her turn. Alice giggled and said of course it was, and she moved over. She gave me a final lingering kiss.

Virginia grabbed my hand as we walked into her bedroom. She gasped when she saw the welts on my back and ass caused by Alice's cat of nine tails. She looked concerned when she asked me how I was doing. I said I was ok, and she got the message. It was clear that Virginia was not as much into the sadistic whipping that Alice really enjoyed. When we got to the bedroom, she stroked my artificial cock and said it felt really nice. She said that it has been a long since she had a cock in her and this is the right time and person with whom to really enjoy it. She led me to her bed. After one last look at my welts, she said it seemed best for her to be on the bottom.

Virginia pulled back the blankets to lay on the white sheets. She curled her finger at me to crawl between her legs to start pleasuring her breasts. It felt so right to be naked, laying between her legs as I began to suckle her large nipples. I alternated breasts and alternated suckling the nipples and sucking her massive breasts. My tongue gently licked her nipples as I sucked her breasts. It was delightful as I heard her moans of pleasure. She then moved my head down to pleasure her pussy. I stuck my tongue in as far as it could go and heard her moans deepen. She started shaking when I gently sucked her clit between my tongue and upper lip. She grabbed my head to move it away before that got too far along.

Virginia looked me deep in her lusty eyes and told me to fuck her. I was so ready. I only wished it was with my own cock instead of the artificial one wrapped around my cock cage. I was eager to begin since I knew that she was really going to enjoy it. I moved down and grabbed my artificial cock and placed it in the opening of her wet and ready pussy. I wanted to ram in deeply, but I knew Virginia would prefer it slow and steady. I heard her moans turn towards Oh My God and Yes as I slowly entered her. I felt both pleasure and pain in my growing cock. It really hurt from the spikes in the cage, but it was also wonderful to finally be inside Virginia, fucking her as I always wanted. I rested after fully entering her. She wrapped her arms around me and slowly raised and lowered her arms to get us in the rhythm she desired.

We fucked for what seemed to be a long time. Normally, I would have cum long before the lady obtained all her pleasure. The cock cage made me into a fucking machine, and Virginia was in a state of bliss. I felt her cum and cum but knew she wanted even more. I also felt a climax coming for me. Somehow, through the pain caused by the spikes, my partially erect cock was ready to release. I did really turn pain into pleasure. Virginia had a final massive climax and so did I. It was extra special that we both came at the same time.

As we were calming down, Virginia turned her face towards me, and we kissed deeply. This was our first kiss. There were many more kisses, but this one was the most memorable.