Plight of Policewoman

Story Info
A Policeman gets forced by and becomes moll.
3.8k words
3.87
58.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long shift, but on duty Police Inspector Nafisa Ansari was glad it was over. She had worked hard to get on the police force and was moving up quickly. She had dealt with the sexual bias of her partners, including one sexual harassment charge.

Nafisa knew that she was attractive. At 5 feet 11 inches, her tall body had statistics of 38D-26-38. It had always been said that she was "leggy" with near perfect long, slender legs and a narrow waist. Even in a police uniform she was stunning and that had brought multiple unwelcomed sexual advances from her male colleagues. She finally chopped her long black hair off short and her constant rebuke of suitors led to a reputation that she was a lesbian.

Nafisa did not care, she knew she was not a lesbian, she just did not have time for a man in her life right now and her pride would not allow her to be treated as a sexual object. She had a long relationship with Javed, he had really been a fantastic and gentle lover, but he could not handle the long working hours. Nafisa broke it off as result of the duty's hectic schedule.

Now, because of the controversy from the sexual harassment case, Nafisa could not find a partner on the force so she worked alone. She finally had requested to be assigned to the evening shift. Getting off at 11 pm afforded her the isolation from the day shift and the luxury of sleeping late. She now was ending her shift and had two days off and was looking forward to staying home and relaxing. The new police program of allowing officers to take their jeeps home was a blessing as all Nafisa had to do was sign out and drive home without returning to the station.

Nafisa pushed the button on her walkie talkie and told the control room that she was "off duty" and laughingly commented she would see everyone in two days. With that Nafisa turned down a side street to go home. As she turned the police jeep, she noticed movement at the end of an alley. She looked closely and there appeared to be two young men stripping a parked car. Nafisa thought to herself, this would not take long and stopped her police jeep.

As she got out, Nafisa considered calling for back up, but decided that she could handle this situation along and proceeded down the alley toward the two young men.

The two young men were members of a gang called as 'O' Company. They had watched every night the same jeep with the policewoman turned down their street.

The gang leadership had decided it was time to get the vehicle off their turf and a trap had been laid. Now their prey unsuspectedly walked toward the two decoys.

From the shadows the other 'O Company's thugs watched with anticipation. The leader licked his lips as he realized that their prey was a tall, very attractive policewoman. They had known the vehicle contained a woman, but he had no idea how beautiful she was.

Just a little further and the trap would close.

Nafisa approached the two men with her flashlight in one had and service revolver in the other. She yelled her commands, identifying herself as the police, and telling them to step away from the car. The two men were in there late teens. From their flashy clothes and gaudy jewellery she could tell that they belonged to a gang, but she never suspected that more could be around. Nafisa ordered the two against the wall and reached for her radio to call for assistance. She felt the blow to her head from behind and everything went black as she fell to the floor.

The plan had worked perfectly. The leader of the 'O Company', Omar Hussain, struck the policewoman with the bat before she could call for help. Other gang members drove out the jeep of site while Omar and the two that were the bait loaded her into an awaiting van. As the van drove away, Omar knew that they were going to have fun with this policewoman and as an added bonus; she was built with big tits and curvy ass.

Within moments the van pulled into the old, abandoned warehouse, out of site and far from people. Nafisa was awake but was too confused to react as her police uniform was stripped from her body. Omar gasped as he saw just how large her tits were behind the bra. He personally pulled the bra from Nafisa's body freeing those beautiful orbs of flesh. Omar pinched her long, thick nipples nestled on areolas almost about the size of juicy blackberries with his fingers. Nafisa reacted with a gasp at those pinches. His cock jumped and strained at his pants as he thought how he would use those tits.

The other gang members pulled her tiny panties off and were drooling by watching her juicy smooth shaved cunt. Nafisa's spotless pussy now was a source of amusement for the gang members. From her police belt, the gang members removed her gun and emptied it took away the baton, handcuffs, and pepper spray.

One of the gang members had found the taser under the seat of her and gave it to Omar. Omar then ordered the gang members to hang his prey.

Nafisa completely startled and now in absolute sense when the splash of cold water hit her in face. She was not sure where she was and shook her head to clear the cobwebs. As her eyes began to focus, she realized her predicament. Her arms were stretched above her head and handcuff around a pipe, she was completely naked and with her feet barely touching the floor, her posture caused her boobs to jut out from her body. Her legs and been pulled wide and tied to two metal pillars in the warehouse.

Nafisa hung like an upside down "Y" and the coldness of wherever she was made her tits ache with hardness. Nafisa looked around and realized that she was truly in serious trouble. There were at least 15 to 20 hungry young men standing around her. These men were a mixture of various ethinicities. They all displayed their gang tattoos.

Nafisa tested the bonds as one of the gang members approached at her. She looked him straight in the eyes and ordered him to release her adding that if they stopped now, no charges would be pressed.

Omar just laughed, turned to his gang members and announced that their "guest" was ready to be used. As he turned back around Nafisa saw her baton in his hand. She listened as Omar explained that she was going to "service" the gang members as their whore, then she would be used as a prostitute to help support the gang's activities. Nafisa defiantly informed the gang leader she would resist and would not co-operate in anyway and threatened she would be looked for.

All gang members just laughed and Nafisa watch in horror as Omar took a vibrator and began to rub her between her cunt lips. Nafisa kept screaming for him to stop as Omar rubbed her clit with the end of the vibrator.

He got tired of her screaming and ordered another gang member to gag her. Nafisa's own panties were shoved into her mouth to muffle her screams. Omar removed the vibrator and inserted a finger into Nafisa's cunt announcing she had become wet and was now ready. With that, Nafisa tried to jerk away.

But Omar pushed the vibrator into her cunt about four inches and then began to slowly fucked her with it pushing it in another inch with each stroke. Nafisa felt the end of the vibrator against her womb and the tears streamed down her face as she realized how helpless but aroused she was.

Omar was content that the vibrator tones caused an arousing effect on her although not mentally but her body started to responding to the stimulation caused by vibrator.

Waves of ecstasy and excitement started flowing through her body. Omar then ordered the other gang members to get her ready.

Nafisa began struggling again as the gang members swarmed around her. She felt cold gel pouring on her cunt and was able to look down long enough to see the shaving gel spread all along her cunt and cunt lips.

Nafisa felt the edge of the sharp razor as it removed her all her tiniest cunt hair. Although he saw her already shaved cunt Omar wanted to make 100% sure that not even trace of hair was left behind on her pussy.

One of the men then began to pull at her nipples with his fingers, pinching and tweaking them like knob of old radio causing Nafisa discomfort but no real pain. She felt her body betray her as her nipples became even harder with the abuse.

Her pussy responded to the stimulation of being shaved as evidenced by the flow of her cunt juices around the vibrator.

Nafisa's face was crimsoned with embarrassment because the only complaint her previous lover had expressed was the voluminous amount of juices that would flow from her cunt, sometimes completely soaking the bed.

Nafisa tried to shut the thugs' comments about the swelling of her cunt lips and the heavy flow of cunt juices now running down the vibrator and dripping onto the floor.

Nafisa was jerked back to reality by the glint of silver she saw at her side. She began to struggle against the handcuffs knocking down one of the goons shaving her cunt and head butting the one messing with her hair. She was trying to escape the hands that the gang member mauling her breasts was now trying to lick them.

The gang member continued his assault on her breast as helpless Nafisa screamed against her stuffed underwear as he started sucking and tweaking her left nipple, then the right. Nafisa looked down at her nipples, which were hard due to prolonged sucking and tweaking.

The gang member abusing her breasts and brushing her hair moved away and two more replaced him. One held her head in place while another applied makeup. Nafisa knew they were fixing her to look like a whore, but she also knew they could not make her prostitute herself.

The gang members shaving her cunt had finished and had now moved to her ass. One pulled her ass cheeks apart, while the other applied cream to the remaining portion of her cunt and her ass and began to shave those areas.

Nafisa saw in the distance a gang member looking at a tight bodice and petticoat he was holding which she assumed were for her to wear. She was resolved not to let them dress her but failed miserably. Finally, all the gang members were through with her.

Nafisa still hung in the upside down "Y" position, but now her hair was oiled with strong fragrant oil, dressed up, her face had heavy makeup with red lipstick, thick blue eye shadow, dangling silver earrings. Her breast heaved as she breathed and the nipples still hard and erect poking through her blouse.

Her cunt and her ass were completely bald and smooth and the vibrator still lodged deep in her cunt was soaked with her juices and a puddle had formed on the floor. Omar walked up to her and informed Nafisa that he will not rape her at all but she will willingly submit herself to him by end of her ordeal and laughed wickedly.

Nafisa looked at Omar in contempt and sarcastic manner. To show how serious he is Omar called his most burly, brutish thug Ismael. He was 7 feet 2 inches tall and weighed 95 Kgs. He walked behind her examining contour of her ass. She turned her head to try and see what was happening and renewed her struggles as Omar's bulky, brute thug Ismael unzipped his pants and his 8-inch erection jutted outward at her ass. Omar ordered him to punish her severely. Ismael obliged. He ran his hand over the vibrator and transferred Nafisa's cunt juices to his cock. She tried in vain to move away as Ismael pulled her butt cheeks apart exposing the bud of her asshole.

Nafisa had never allowed anyone access to that most private area and now she was near panicked as she realized that her tormentor intended to fuck her there.

Nafisa searched around frantically trying to find an escape from this sexual abuse.

She could not believe he was going to leave the vibrator buried in her cunt while he tried to fuck her ass. She could not comprehend how this would happen until she felt the head of Ismael's circumcised cock at the entrance of her ass.

She screamed her lungs out, struggled, and tried to move away as the head of his cock passed through her tight anal orifice and began to slip with ease into her ass. At the same type Omar increased the vibrations' intensity by remote control giving her combined experience of pain and pleasure.

She suddenly got still, afraid that her struggles would produce permanent damage as Ismael pushed all 8 inches deep into her ass. As his hard cock slid through her rectum and into her bowels, her tormentor could feel the huge vibrator between the thin tissue separating her ass from her cunt. Once deep inside her, Ismael announced to the group how "tight" Nafisa's ass was and that it would take some work.

With that, he began a rapid, brutal assault on Nafisa's ass driving his cock in and out like a piston. He was also spanking her and biting her back during the rape. Her body jerked against its bonds and Ismael mercilessly fucked her ass so that within minutes Nafisa felt his cock grow and then the warm gush of his cum deep in her bowels. Her spirit was damaged, but not broken.

Nafisa knew she could be raped, but she would never submit to prostitution.

Ismael removed his cock with a "pop" and trickles of his sperm leaked from Nafisa's ass. He moved around to the front and abruptly pulled the vibrator from her cunt.

Nafisa just stared at him completely aroused as he removed the gag and forcefully kissed her. Nafisa was released from her bonds.

She looked around and began to chastise her tormentor and tell him how many laws he had broken, how much prison time he would get as she tried to cover her cunt and breasts against the stares of the other gang members. Omar just laughed, signaled his thugs to tie up her again. While his thugs were tying her up he told the paying gang members to strip and be ready.

When Nafisa was all tied up, he explained to her that all gang members had paid to have sex with her. Nafisa would willingly service them as they described. Finally Omar was able to break her spirit. All Nafisa thought was about staying alive. She nodded her head affirmatively giving her reluctant consent to be the gang's sex slave. With that, he instructed the next gang member to retrieve Nafisa and go to secluded corner where a mattress was thrown onto the concrete floor.

She began to cry and she was torn between actually, willingly fucking this gang member. She pulled against the member leading her and immediately found herself on the floor with the intense pain in her stomach.

When the pain stopped, Omar warned her she was to do whatever she was told to do, without hesitation or he would whip her. Nafisa followed the gang member who told her he had paid 10 K for a blowjob, dropped his pants and pushed Nafisa to her knees. She glanced over her shoulder at Omar whose hand was on the whip and took the gang member's cock into her mouth and began to administer the best blow job she could muster. She decided to make them all cum quickly so her ordeal would be over quickly.

As she ran her tongue across the head of his dick, she groaned as he grabbed her nipples and pulled her breast out. Her strategy worked and within seconds he squirted the back of her throat with his seed. Nafisa coughed and pulled her head away to spit the cum from her mouth and saw the whip ready to strike her. No instruction was needed as Nafisa realized she was to swallow.

The rest of the night Nafisa took the initiative with the other gang members. Those that had paid to fuck her cunt would lie on the mattress and Nafisa would climb on top and bounce up and down on their hard cocks until they came. Those that paid for her ass, she would kneel on all fours and push her ass onto their cocks, rocking back and forth. Most would cum within 3 or 4 minutes. They all mauled her breasts, pinching, sucking and biting her nipples. She was thankful that her abuse was so quick with each one. She immediately was becoming an expert whore, dispensing with 8 "inch" gang members in less than an hour.

After she had fucked the last gang member with her ass, she laid passively on the mattress as Omar approached near her. Nafisa could feel the cum leaking from her ass and cunt onto the mattress. He looked at her with disgust in his eyes making her ready for her final humiliation. He told his henchmen to clean her up and her nicely & thoroughly, and to get her ready for him.

After washing and cleaning she was dried, powered, hair brushed and sprayed on by various perfumes. Her make up was done showing no signs of the brutal assault and was sent to Omar's cabin in the warehouse.

Nafisa's whole body and mind was shattered due to continuous abuse.

She was feeling absolutely nothing. Her mind and body became numb. Only thing she was praying for a quick death. She walked in his cabin. She saw her tormentor naked, masturbating, ready to violate her.

She closed her eyes when he approached near her. But instead of fucking her violently, to her surprise he caressed and hugged her. He gave her chair to seat and asked if she was hungry. When she answered affirmatively, he asked to help herself with food served on dinner table. Nafisa's mental pain decreased to some degrees when she saw many delicacies kept on dining table. She looked at Omar for his approval. He smiled and asked her to carry on. She practically hogged on every dish, as the long bout torture and sex made her hungry.

After finishing dinner he guided her to his large bed. He took her hands in his, and apologised for her torment. He told her that his smuggling activities suffered a lot due to police intervention, so he took out all his frustration and anger on her. It was nothing personal. Then he kissed her temple, her cheeks, the chin and finally her lips.

"My associates have fucked you very roughly but dear I am going to achieve the balance by making soft but passionate love to you dear." he said. He looked in her eyes and sealed his lips on hers and started sucking them softly soon he hugged her tight. His tongue invaded hers and he started French kissing her. He started teasing her body very softly. He took a bottle of gel and poured it on her back and butt.

She shivered by sensing touch cold gel on her wounds. He made her to lie on her stomach and massaged her. The gel provided relief to her body. After finishing back massage he turned her slowly, took out and applied gel on her breasts. She let out a soft cry as her nipples were teased. He took one of them inside his mouth and started massaging other breast with gel. It helped to relieve pain from her boobs.

He then massaged and kissed her soft belly and licked her deep navel. He went further down and between her loins and found her swollen pussy.

He applied gel on her pussy, gently nibbled her clitoris sending huge waves of ecstasy inside her body. Nafisa sighed. That was final breaking point of her resistance. She again started getting aroused by this foreplay and moaned. Omar chuckled.

He continued flicking her clitoris with his lips and tongue. After achieving enough wetness, he poured some gel on her palms and guided them to his stiff cock. She understood and started caressing his cock. She willingly took it inside her warm mouth and started flapping her tongue around it.

She wondered about Omar's stamina as he was erect even after an half hour of blowjob. She even tightly pressed her hands on his buttocks for more pressure and pleasure. To which he reponded by applying pressure on her head deepthroating her. Suddenly he signalled her to stop. Wearing condom he buried his cock inside her pussy. She sighed.

His strokes were slow at first but then gradually increased his speed. He was invading her cunt deeply sending creating huge ripples of excitement in her body.

Omar's dick was buried deep inside her body reaching the points which were untouched. After fucking her pussy for more than non-stop ten minutes he climaxed. During this time Nafisa hugged him so tightly that her nails dug inside his skin and left marks on his back. After this fuck session he cleaned himself and his captive. He went to refrigerator took out large bottles of beer. He drank one and gave her other.

12