Plucking a Snowflake Pt. 02

Story Info
Carol enters a new world.
5.3k words
4.5
1.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bring you the next part of my story that came to me while watching TV on a Saturday morning. As always, I alone am solely responsible for the content of this story and any mistakes are of my own doing. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintended. If you like what you're reading, please remember to like, follow and vote for me and if you leave a comment, please be respectful.

I felt Carol stretch and snuggle up against my body yet again as I cupped her small firm left tit, God she was well built and muscular without being bulky. She had the lean muscle that dancers and gymnast of all types seemed to possess. I could still smell the arousal on her skin and looked over at the clock radio I kept on the nightstand. It read 7:04 am and I could just make out the start of dawn. I kissed the back of her neck and silently slid out of bed to relieve myself and make my morning coffee.

I heard her walking down the hall and then felt her slide her arms around my waist as she snuggled up against me. 'Morning my kajari would you like coffee and a bit of breakfast?' I asked her.

I felt her head nod against my back. 'Coffee Master please, ummmm, slept in too. feel so relaxed.' She said and I poured her a cup.

'Come pet, go sit down and I'll make you some breakfast.' I told her after I had spun around in her arms. She hugged me tighter and I kissed the top of her head. 'Go, sit my slave.' I told her again. I pulled bacon and eggs out and placed a pan on the stove and turned the burner on. Within a few minutes I found out that she liked her bacon crisp, like me. And her eggs over easy, I like mine over hard.

I placed the plate before her along with toast, butter and jam. 'Eat my pet I need you to stay healthy.' I told her and watched her dig in. 'Do you have to dance again tonight, Carol?' I asked as I ate my breakfast too.

'Umm, no.' She said after quickly swallowing her mouthful of food. 'I was on the last 3 nights in a row, so they give us a day off. I just need to do laundry, shop for food, clean my apartment, maybe make my bed and the ten thousand and one things like that Master.'

I finished and sat back looking at her as she sipped her coffee, she was beautiful and if given time she would be mine for all time. I nodded at the information she had given me and smiled. 'Would you like to do your laundry here or do you have a washer drier there?' I asked.

She laughed and set her cup down. 'Oh, we have a laundry room there, when it's open that is, and when the machines do work, they cost a fortune so if I can wash and dry my clothes here, I'd be grateful Master.'

I looked her naked body over. 'Well, I can take you over, but I think you should get dressed first.' I said smiling. 'While I do enjoy gazing at your naked body, some of my neighbors might call the cops about you running around outside like that.'

Carol laughed, stood up and shook her well-formed, muscular ass at me. She started to walk back towards the bedroom, her ass cheeks popping with each step, she turned her head and stuck a finger in her mouth and looked back at me. 'Meow, Master.' She said as she turned the corner.

I got up and I heard her start running towards the bedroom as I headed that way myself. I grabbed the paddle off the counter when I turned the corner and popped it against my leg a few times letting her know I was now armed. I could hear her giggling as I entered the room and found her kneeling at the foot of the bed, her chest was laying on the bed and her ass was in the air.

'Master... Meow Master, meow.' She said, her ass wiggling back and forth and I knew then, that she would become my new kitten.

I walked up to the head of the bed and pulled out a collar from the nightstand drawer. I dropped it in front of her nose and sat on the bed, she studied the collar carefully, her eyes wide. 'Do you know what that means Carol? do you fully understand what will happen to you if and when you place that around your pretty neck?' I asked sitting there watching her. I watched her head nod and could hear her breathing starting to speed up. 'Say it, I want you to tell me.'

'It means that I become property Master, that I become your property, that I will be truly free Master as your slave.' She almost whispered. 'Please make me yours Sir, show this worthless one how to be a true slave, I want you to take me and do with me as you will Master.'

I watched her slowly reach for the collar; I stopped her hands just before she reached it. Carol whimpered in need, and I knew what she truly was and needed, she desired to be owned and controlled by a strong hand. 'Please Master, don't tease kitten.' She whimpered. I eyed her carefully and felt her hands squirm as she tried to reach yet again for the collar that was but a few inches from her grasp.

'When I release your hands, I want you to place them behind your back and not move them until I tell you to. Do you understand me?' I quietly said and watched her nod. I slowly let up on the pressure, ready to clamp back down if she chose to disobey me. When I had released enough, she pulled her hands free and placed them behind in back, her eyes remained locked on the collar.

'I want you to tell me why I should allow you to place my collar around your neck.' I told her and sat back to listen. She spent the next 20 plus minutes telling me about her experiences and what had brought her to the lifestyle. I watched her as she remained locked in position, I was impressed and asked her several questions that she answered to my satisfaction. I finally allowed her to break position after more than 30 minutes with her ass in the air, I didn't want her to strain anything, just yet.

I sat back and looked her over with hooded eyes and made up my mind. 'Sit up and look at me girl.' I said. She sat up and slid into Nadu position, keeping her hands behind her back. 'Straighten your back girl, no slouching, chin up a bit, breathe slave if you pass out on me, I'll tan your ass after you wake up.' I told her as she adjusted herself. 'Now, hold position.' I said and she froze.

I slid off the bed and walked around her and trailed my fingers through her long light brown hair then down her taught back muscles and over her firm ass and thighs. 'Yes, very nice, very nice indeed.' I whispered then picked up the collar off the bed and opened it. 'Speak the words that rest in your heart and know this, once you start this journey you will find it more difficult and painful than any other you will ever take. Do you understand me?' I said.

Carol nodded once and froze yet again; I could hear her excited breathing and smell her arousal. 'Speak freely then slave and know that when you finish it will be your last taste of freedom.' I said and stood before her.

'I Carol, do here by request and beg to become your slave Master, I freely ask to receive your collar and do this knowing that I shall lose all rights and privileges as a person. I freely choose to become your property and knowingly give myself, mind, body, heart, and soul to you Master until such time as we both agree to part ways.' She said and bowed her head.

'I John, here after known as Master do take you Carol, now known as slave. I accept your plea to become my slave and to accept my collar. I take you mind, body, heart and soul until such time as we both agree to part ways. I promise to train, love and protect you from any who would harm you.' I said and watched the tears of joy stream down her face. 'Break position slave and place the collar around your neck.'

She slowly moved her arms and took the collar from my hands. 'Thank you Master, thank you for giving me a place and a purpose Master.' She whispered and placed it around her neck. The quick release clasp went together with a 'CLICK' and Carol ran her fingers around nylon strap that encircled her throat. She leapt off the bed and ran into the bathroom to look at it in the mirror. I heard her squeal with joy, and she ran back in and flung her arms around my neck and kissed me hard.

'Thank you Master.' She said and kissed me yet again. 'Thank you, thank you.' I gripped her ass and pulled her against me as my cock stiffened between us. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hoisted herself up then slid down onto my cock. 'Fuuuuuuuckkkk massssssterrrrrr yessssssssss.' She hissed as my cock slid into her tight, wet hole.

I flip her onto the bed and bury her under my weight pinning her down and proceed to take her body as I slid my cock back into her wet pussy. For the next 30 odd minutes I spun and twisted her into multiple position, each one designed to allow me to reach as deeply as I could into her tight pussy. She has several orgasms, I knew I would have to punish her for doing so without my permission, but I haven't given her any rules yet. That would change very quickly, I could not allow her to just do as she pleased.

I finally grunted and dumped my load of baby batter into her, as I held her tightly to me. She orgasmed yet again and finally lay there limply as I released her and dropped down next to her. 'Ummmmmm, fuck master that was fantastic.' She said. 'Now I know what they mean when the other girls say older men are better lovers.'

I smiled and rolled over to pull her against my sweaty body. 'Of course we do my pet, we've had more practice and know things these young kids don't.' I told her and kissed the side of her neck. I could feel her muscles twitching in post orgasmic pleasure. I looked over at the clock, it was past 9:15 now and all I had done so far was feed her, make her my new slave and now fuck her pussy. All in all, a fairly productive morning if you ask me.

I smacked her ass and rolled away from her. 'Come pet, follow master, it's time for a shower and then go to your place slave.' I said as I got out of bed. She rolled out behind me and dropped to her knees; she started crawling behind me like a good little pet would. I knew that I would have to rename her to help strip her of her identity.

Going into the Master bath I started the shower warming up and opened the linen closet to grab several things for her use. 'Chose on slave.' I said holding out several toothbrushes. She took on and I placed it on the counter along with a fresh razor and an extra towel, I really didn't have any girly stuff here, but I knew that would change soon enough.

Getting into my walk in, I led her under the shower head and rinsed her down then did the same for myself, she pulled my scrubber off the wall, and I pointed to a bottle of body wash. I enjoyed her washing my body, both front and back as I grabbed the shampoo and did my hair and then hers as she knelt in front of me. I looked down as she ran her fingers over the scars on both of my knees, reminders of my life in the military and of the jobs I've worked over the years.

'Master, do Masters knees hurt Master?' She asked and washed my lower legs and feet.

I smiled and rinsed my hair and then pulled the hand wand from its holder and then rinsed hers. 'Yes, my pet they do from time to time, but don't worry your pretty head about that.' I say and squirt conditioner into my hand and massaged it into her hair and then mine. 'If I do have any pain while I'm doing something with you, I'll let you know. Just as I expect you to tell me if I'm truly hurting you.' I lift her chin up so she can look me in the eye. 'I want you to always be honest with me Carol, always, understand me.'

'Yes Master, slave will always be honest with Master and inform him if something he is doing might injure Masters pet, Master.' She said and slowly stood. Watching her do this simple act was enticing, each movement was sinuous, smooth and well thought out. I smiled and kissed her forehead. 'Good girl slave.' I quietly said.

I wash her down and then rinse both of us one last time before opening the door and stepping out, she follows me and kneels before me. Taking her towel, she starts drying my legs and feet, looking at her she smiled up at me and quickly finished. She then dried herself and her hair as I handed her a brush and allowed her to stand, and blow dry her long hair.

I stood back and looked her over carefully. 22, 5'5", 110 pounds light brown hair and light milk chocolate brown eyes. 30B tits with a 22-inch waist and 32 hips. She was toned and trim with about 8% body fat. She has small feet about size 6 or maybe 7s compared to my size 12s. I was 6'3" 300 pounds 54"chest and a 40" waist, I still worked out and was quite strong for my 58 years as more than one individual had found out the hard way.

I quickly dressed and made my bed; I watched Carol walk out of the bathroom still naked and wearing her new collar. She came over to where I stood and knelt next to me. I reached down and caressed her face as she smiled up at me. 'Dress quickly my pet, you are to wear no underwear, tights, panty hoes or bra unless it is required, understand.' I told her.

'Yes Master, slave obeys as Master commands.' She said and crawled over to her clothes and pulled on her skirt, blouse then returned to my side. She knelt there to await my next order. I walked out of the room motioning her to follow me and noticed that she stayed on my left side which told me she had some training.

At the front door I stopped and looked down at her. 'You will never come through this door unless I tell you to, you will enter and exit through the side door into the garage. From the second you enter the garage you will strip and fold your clothes neatly; I will show you where to store them later. You will put you collar on and take it off at that door unless I tell you not to.' I tell her. 'It is also the only time you are allowed to do anything with your collar by yourself.'

I spent the next few minutes telling her of the rules that she would have to follow including her having to ask permission to cum and how to address me here at home and when out in public, I also found out when she would be on stage next and what her workout schedule was. I clipped a leash to her collar and had her stand and put her shoes on and led her out to my truck and opened the door for her and helped her in. I handed her the leash end and told her to buckle up as I walked around and got in myself.

It took us about 5 minutes to drive over to her apartment and then park. She waited for me to open the door for her and handed me her leash end as she slid out. Her skirt rose up and I could see her smooth pussy before me, God it was nice looking, and I wanted to bury my face in it right there. 'Do you shave or wax your pussy slave?' I ask.

'Shave Master, but if Master wants this slave to do something different.' She quietly replied as she led me to her door and opened it. 'Please Master, enter slaves' lowly abode, slave is sorry that it is a mess and hopes that Master will not punish her for it. Slave was not expecting to receive visitors or its new Master.' She said as I stepped in and looked around. She stepped in and closed the door and quickly stripped naked placing her clothes by the door.

It wasn't bad looking but I knew that I would be moving her out and into my place, she was the kind of slave that needed a 24/7 TPE dynamic and I would have to register her under my name, quickly. She continued to wait by the door awaiting a command from me. 'Gather what needs to be washed slave, bedding, clothes, towels everything. Pack some clothes, both general wear and any workout, dance stuff, and bath items slave you'll be coming with me.' I tell her unclipping her leash.

'Yes Master, as Master commands.' She said and began to move with purpose as I followed her into her bedroom. She had a fairly nice bed; it was obviously used but still nice looking. 'Was this your bed from home slave or something you picked up?' I asked. 'Slaves bed Master.' She said and pointed to the 4-corner post. 'There is where slaves boyfriend would tie her to the bed spread eagle and tease her.'

I noticed where the paint had been worn away from the ropes that had been placed on the post, I nodded and saw the picture of her standing next to her mom and dad, she did look just like her mom. 'Master may slave strip the bed? or would Master enjoy using his property on it? slave does have a few things here that master could use to tie slave down.' She said and moved to a small chest and opened it.

In it was ropes and some wrists and ankle cuffs as well as a hitachi, a riding crop nipple clamps and a fairly nice flogger that has some heft to it. I spun it through my hands and landed a few test shots on the bed, I liked how it felt and from what I heard I could have fun with this. 'On the bed slave doggy position.' I said and watched her practically leap at my order and assume the position, I swung the flogger yet again and allowed the falls to caress her skin.

The use of a flogger is as much of an artform as anything else, any fool can swing one, but an artist can paint a picture of pain and pleasure with just the tips of the falls. I flipped the falls across her body and slowly dragged them across her back and ass. I listened to her breathing speed up as I spent the next 20 minutes taking her to a whole new level of experience, I could also see her knuckles were completely white from the death grip she had on the headboard.

'Enjoying yourself slave.' I ask already knowing her answer, she was shaking and moaning as I lashed her several times across her ass and thighs. I knew that I couldn't bruise or otherwise mark her, especially where it might be seen by the audience or the other dances. She needed to be an undercover sub, keeping her public and private lives separate.

'Uhhhhh goooooddddd Mmmmmmasssterrrrr.' She moaned out trying to hold on. 'Ppplllllleeeeassssseee mayyyyyy thisssssss sssllllavvveeeee cummmmmmmm.' Her head was thrown back and her back was arched and the muscles visibly quivering.

I popped her a few more times as she begged yet again to be allowed to orgasm, I could see the juices running down the inside of her thighs leaving gleaming trails of joy juice. 'Cum, slut.' I told her and watcher her squirt as she rubbed her clit hard and I lashed her, this slut really loved pain and denial. I would have to take her to subspace to really control her mind and body. She flopped over and lay there panting hard, I knew no one had ever done that to or for her as her brain was now trying to process what had just happened to its body.

I laid down and pulled her twitching body against me and started to whisper in her ear one of my favorite mantras. 'I am my master's slave, master is my life, I surrender to my master.' Over and over again knowing that this was prime time to program your slave's mind.

Now I can see some of you out there gentle reader, shaking your head that what I'm telling you in this story is nothing more than something I've dreamed up in my twisted mind. Now I can assure you that while yes, my mind is twisted from time to time (wink), the human brain is just a 3+ pound computer and if you overload it, say from pleasure or pain or a combination of both. It becomes susceptible to suggestion and mild programing, post orgasmic glow is just a form of subspace where you enter a mild almost hypnotic like state. I had every intention of taking full advantage of her right now while she was in this state.

I took hold of her slim throat and pressed on the carotid arteries and trachea restricting the blood flow to her brain and oxygen the lungs. This muddied up the waters even more as she dropped deeper into her suggestable state, now you need to be careful when doing this because you can physically injure your slave. You cannot get so wrapped up in the programing that you forget to watch and listen to your slaves breathing and their movements. Be careful and go slow.

I finished doing what I wanted to her mind and slowly released the pressure on her neck, she seemed to melt as her body relaxed. I pulled free and placed her on her side after doing a quick head to toe on her and covered her up with a sheet. I went poking around and opened her laptop up, the welcome screen came to life and had the words 'Welcome back cupcake.' I knew then and there that that would be her new slave name.

12