Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 07

Story Info
Live, on stage - it's Plum!
15.3k words
4.11
4.5k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

Chapter 36

Wednesday 2 - Afternoon

I dropped my bag off before hitting the gym. A little after 2 PM, I was sitting at the bar in Vacuum talking to Flora.

"... and I promised her I'd get a girl to long-time tonight so I wouldn't be lonely. Are you free tonight, Flora?"

She looked pleased, but shook her head 'No'. "I'm already reserved tonight, Dave, or I'd love to." She looked furtively to either side before leaning forward to whisper conspiratorially "DeShawn. I think he's trying to decide if he wants me full time." She looked very happy about the possibility.

I gave her a brief hug. "Congratulations, I think. You look happy about it. Am I right?"

She grinned and nodded. "I like him a lot. We were already good friends. We're good in bed together, too. If we still feel that way after some more time, I will say yes. But until then I'm still free - as I said, if I wasn't reserved tonight I'd love to go with you again. Since I can't, do you want me to help you pick a good girl?"

I nodded back. "I'd like that. You know the girls much better than I do. Since my number 1 choice isn't available -" We both grinned "and I know Sally's going to be with Jim tonight, I need a little help. Not Flordeliza- nice girl, but no spark for me. What about Marisol?"

Flora shook her head. "Not a good idea, Dave. For anyone else, I'd say yes. But the girl still hero-worships you a little and thinks maybe you might buy her out instead of Plum. She would take another long time from you to be more than you want. Buy her a lady drink or two, play with her tits a little, maybe buy a blow job from her. Let her know she's one of your favorites. But don't long time her unless you plan to keep her." She grinned. "Maybe when you come back. Bring Plum with you and hire Marisol for both of you, like you did Plum for us. But not now."

I nodded. I liked Marisol quite a bit, but not the way she wanted. I thought a moment. "Jim and Sally mentioned a girl named Maricar - what do you think?"

She looked a bit surprised but nodded firmly. "I think she would be a very good choice. You'll both have a good time. But you do like us old ladies, hmm?" Her voice was teasing.

I teased back. "Flora, you're not an old lady. And Maricar's a MILF. Though if you can get DeShawn to knock you up you'd definitely be a MILF, too. Hell, I'd take you 6 months pregnant if you were still working the bar that way."

She gave her silvery laugh. "And I'd happily go with you that way if I wasn't exclusive. But maybe you should think about taking Plum and knocking her up instead."

I gave my best evil leer and wiggled my eyebrows. "Two pregnant girls at the same time? Kinky!"

Flora's laugh was even louder as she pointed an accusing finger at me. "You! Behave yourself while I go find Maricar - try her out now to see if you want to long-time her tonight. But I think you will."

ooOoo

I'd only vaguely remembered seeing Maricar before. At first glance, it was easy to see why. In less revealing clothing, she would have melted into the crowd on the street, just another moderately attractive Filipina housewife. Average height and build, comely but not exceptional face, mature but not over the hill. Here though, in today's bar costume - a tight crop top T-shirt and a sprayed-on looking pair of booty shorts - she drew the eye. Not a young hottie - maybe not a hottie at all - but definitely a MILF. A slutty MILF - I couldn't see all her tattoos, but both her tramp stamp and thigh tattoo were visible. The booty shorts showed a definite 'camel toe'. And it was obvious that a pair of erect nipples were lurking behind the crop top.

"So why you want me when you've been fucking girls like Sally, Flora, and that new girl, Plum? And I heard you were taking Plum home with you?" Her tone - light, laughing, and friendly - made the question seem much less blunt. So I answered just as bluntly.

"Because Plum's been reserved someone else to long-time tonight, and I promised her I'd find someone I liked to have fun with. And because Sally, Jim, and Flora all said you were special and told me that if I treated you right we'd both have a lot of fun. I can find lots of girls here to fuck. I want one I can have fun with even when we're not fucking. Though I hear you're really good at that, too."

She threw her head back and gave a delighted laugh. "Yes, I am. I think maybe I like you. Why don't you take me upstairs and we'll see how well we do together."

She was stripping before the door closed. Despite being achingly erect, I fended off her hands when she reached for my belt and gave her a brief hug, then held her back at arm's length as I laid things out. "Maricar, right now I want to get to know you a little. Take a look at you. Maybe have you tell me about yourself - Jim said you had an interesting story. Then I'll eat you out - I like that - and you can pick the position that you're most likely to get off in for our fuck. Then if you want to go with me tonight we can try all the other stuff. Sounds good?"

She was smiling. "'Eat you' and 'most likely to get off'? I think I already know I want to go with you for a long-time. What do you want to see?"

She posed for me, turning around slowly so I could see her body. As I'd thought - very much a MILF. Trim, slender, but with medium-sized, slightly saggy tits capped by dark brown nipples. A few faint stretch marks on her tight tummy, but a firm, very nice, heart-shaped ass. And just as Plum had said - lots of tattoos. And a few piercings she hadn't mentioned.

Very well done tattoos - sharp line art, clear even colors, nice scrollwork on the tramp stamp - and all, except for the quality of the work, stereotypical bar girl choices. An arc of shooting stars like Flora's went from her right shoulder to the upper right portion of that breast. A snarling black-and-orange tiger standing in a clump of bamboo graced the front of her right thigh. A beautifully done scroll work tramp stamp was positioned above that lovely heart-shaped ass, only the type-perfect "LBFM" lettering in the middle (an inch high at most, not the two of Plum's estimate) showing its bar girl origin. A rose adorned her left breast, set up and to the left to balance the shooting stars on the other side. And a bird in flight - an eagle? - was on her lower right abs, above her pubis but positioned low enough to be hidden by her booty shorts.

Besides her ears, I could see four piercings. Each of her thick stubby dark nipples sported a gleaming, slightly curved barbell. There was a sapphire-blue sparkle from her deep oval belly button. And I could see a glint from her smoothly shaved - waxed? - cunt; leaning forward, I identified a matching blue crystal at one end of a clit hood piercing.

I smiled at her. "Impressive! And very well done! Could you tell me the story behind them? It seems you've got quite a lot for a girl who's been working here for less than two years."

She gave me a surprised look but smiled at the praise. "You really want to know?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't. Why don't we sit down together and you can tell me."

I sat in one of the chairs - instead of taking the other, she set in my lap and rested her head against my shoulder, the same position Plum favored. And like Plum, she pulled my hand up to cup a breast as we talked. Though her stubby pierced nipple and curved barbell felt very different from Plum's longer, thicker ones in my hand, she seemed to enjoy my gentle teasing just as much.

The start of her story wasn't much longer than Jim had outlined. Dropping out of school pregnant and married to her older - all of 17, to her 14 - boyfriend. Living hand to mouth, with a husband who rarely worked and drank and gambled away most of the little money either of them could bring home. His death in an accident when she was 31 - and having his "friends" show her that he'd owed them over 500,000 pesos - around 10,000 US dollars - and being told that she could pay it off if she and her 17-year-old daughter signed a contract to work in a bar - overseas. She was able to get them to hold off for a few weeks but the pressure was mounting. And then she heard about this new place that was auditioning, promising good pay and safe working conditions.

"I decided if I was going to be a whore, I'd be one here in the Philippines. And where maybe I wouldn't be locked up like a prisoner - I'd heard about some of those overseas places!"

"You know, sex with my husband wasn't that good. He didn't know much about what I needed, and didn't care either - he just wanted me to suck his cock or lay back and spread for him. It felt good but too short; I usually wasn't able to finish. Jim told me that I probably wouldn't be a good bar girl - I was older, and had no experience. I told him if he helped me protect my daughter I'd work to be the best whore he had. So he gave me a chance. And when Jim was testing me to see if I'd be a good whore I came twice for him! And maybe he's sorry for me - he offer me enough money to pay off loans and let my daughter live OK until she's 18. So I come here to be a whore for Jim. And I found out I like being a whore, much more than I had being my husband's wife."

Her husband must have really been a jerk - and a premature ejaculator, too - because she learned that she could come more easily and often than most of the other girls. And that even the most impatient and self-centered customers here were more gentle, took longer, and gave her more pleasure than her husband. She decided that - compared to the life she'd had before - she really enjoyed being a whore. And embraced it fully.

"I like it here. I have friends, food, a comfortable room. Even doctors. I save all my money. I like sex, too - I have fun working! I know I can only be a bar girl for a few more years, but then I can be a mama-San, or take my saved money and maybe buy a bar of my own, or a shop somewhere. So I go to our tattoo artist and I get my first tattoo - they tell me it means 'good change', maybe." She ran her hand down her shooting star from shoulder to breast, continuing on to giggle as she tweaked its nipple.

"I like so much, I get the second one." She stroked the rose on her left breast, duplicating the nipple tweak and giggle. "Then the eagle - it covered stretch marks - and the tiger, because I like it, at the same time. That was a long day! I got the piercings then, too. I had to work as a waitress for weeks while everything healed, but it was worth it. I love the tattoos, and my nipples and clit are more sensitive now - I come more easily. The LBFM? I know what the American men call me. I know it's supposed to be bad, but I'm a bad girl now and I like it. I like fucking, I'm little and brown. It gets me customers when they see it."

She grinned. "I had to ask them to only take me doggy style while it was healing, but they liked that too. I think maybe that's the last one, though. I haven't added anything else for months. And when my daughter turned 18 and came here I told her 'Whore is OK. But you're young. You can save money, maybe go to school, maybe find a good husband. No need to be a whore like your mother all your life. Easier for you if no tattoos.' She likes whoring now, maybe as much as me. But she listened to me, too."

She wiggled her bottom in my lap "Maybe you liked my story? Like to fuck me now? You seem very hard!"

I told her "I think I like you, Maricar. And yes, I want to fuck you. But I want to eat you first." She smiled as she spread herself for me on the lounge. I'd never eaten a girl with a clit piercing before - it added an interesting dimension. I tried to be gentle with it since she responded so readily, but she was pulling my head in and pushing her cunt into my face as I worked.

Perhaps it was telling her story, perhaps it was her clit piercing, but she came rapidly and loudly in much less time than I'd expected. And after perhaps a minute's rest, began responding almost as readily again. She didn't hesitate to kiss me when I stopped and pulled her into my lap, either - she either ignored or enjoyed her own taste. We didn't kiss long - she bounced to her feet and reached for a condom, slipping it into her mouth as she went to her knees. Perhaps because we'd already used nearly half our time, she only kept my cock in her mouth long enough to roll on the condom; three bobs of her head, the last one sliding my cock down her throat, and she pulled her head with a triumphant smile.

Or perhaps her haste was because she wanted me inside her - as soon as I leaned back in the chair she swung her leg over me and positioned my cock at her entrance. Like Sally, she seemed to love this variation on the cowgirl position and was soon happily bouncing away. I was happy too - besides the wonderful sensations, it gave an equally wonderful view of my partner. Objectively, she wasn't as eye-catching as Plum, Sally, or Flora, but she was still an appealing woman, and I enjoyed her cheerfully pragmatic bawdiness. And her tattoos and piercings made an interesting counterpoint to her jiggling breasts as she rode me to a gasping climax that peaked before I reached my own.

I held her tightly against me as we recovered, still seated deep within her. She gave me a big smile and kiss as she slid off and started to clean us up.

"Maricar? Want to long-time with me tonight?" Her smile grew even wider.

"Pick me up at midnight, OK? That's when my shift finishes. But you can keep me until noon tomorrow if you like - they'll let me start later if you do, so no hurry."

"I like. We can have breakfast together. I'll be waiting for you a little early." I slipped her a healthy tip as we headed down. She pulled me into a long, affectionate kiss at the base of the stairs before she headed back to the bar.

Chapter 37

It was nearly 4 PM when I finally reached the security office. I waved at Roy on the front desk as I headed into the monitor room. As I expected, DeShawn was on duty. He gave me a scowl as I came in, then turned to the monitors for a quick scan before speaking.

"So you're the one I have to thank for roping me into doing a show again?"

I raised my hands in surrender "It's mostly not my fault. All I did was give Plum permission to do the show for the governor since I could tell her cunt was creaming thinking about it. And tell her that I just wished I could see her do it. Blame Jim. And Plum."

His scowl lessened, but he still looked suspicious.

"Jim told her that she could have me as one of the two men in her act, and offered to let her choose the other man - anyone she knew from the staff here, except himself. Plum chose you because she likes you and says that you're a good lover. And because she's a kinky little bitch and thinks that getting spit-roasted on stage by a big black guy and a big white guy will be really hot."

His mouth twitched; after a moment, he gave up and grinned. "At least they let us wear masks on stage. That'll help so much when I'm the only black guy on staff, and everyone knows who's buying Plum's sweet ass out of here. Expect lots of knowing looks from the guys - but at least you're leaving after a couple of days."

"Except for Jim, isn't it only girls working the room? Waitresses and such?"

He jerked a thumb back over his shoulder. "And the monitors. They're very popular whenever we have a show. We'll be lucky to get away without a point-by-point critique the next day."

He sighed. "At least you seem OK with the idea. I was worried about how you'd feel."

I blinked. "Worried how?"

"We're friends, I think. And I'm going to be screwing your girlfriend on stage in front of you, even if you know she's already spread for me and every other swinging dick in security."

I did my best not to laugh - after all, Jim and I were the weird ones. "DeShawn, thanks for worrying, but not a problem. Really. I may love the girl, but I know she's a round-heeled little slut. She knows I expect her to behave once we leave here, but she's got a free pass until I get her contract. Which is scheduled for Friday morning. Does it bother you that I've had Flora?"

His stone face impression was back. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I think you two have something going on. When I asked if she was available for a long-time session tonight, she told me you had her. Again. She seemed really happy about it, too."

The stone face disappeared. "She was? Really?"

"She told me that if you two got serious she wouldn't be long-timing with anyone but you. She was really excited about doing it again, but she'll stop if you ask. All you have to do is ask her. If you're thinking about it, get off the stick and tell her if you want her. I think she's already half in love with you, even if she won't admit it yet." I snorted. "And if you're not looking for more than a fuck buddy, let her know that, too."

He looked thoughtful. "Thanks. I will talk to her. Can you take over here for a while?"

"Good man! Go."

ooOoo

DeShawn was smiling when he came back.

"It went well, then?"

"Mostly. She told me to think about it until Sunday - she's giving me her Sunday off free. And told me to help you protect Plum tomorrow. Then she told me that I don't have to exclusive to her, but she'll want to share any girl I long time with." He looked slightly poleaxed.

I tried not to grin. "She likes you. A lot. You've got her if you want her - and I think you're an idiot if you don't go along. No threats if you don't?"

"She told me that if I don't, she'd still love to short-time or long-time with me any time she's available, but she's going to see about switching to back up mama-San so she can be a bar girl more shifts."

"Translation: she wants lots of sex. She would prefer it all be with you, and maybe girls you pick - but if you don't want her exclusively, she's going to get it any way she can. Look, if I didn't have Plum and Flora was interested in me that way I'd do anything up to and including thinking about putting a ring on her finger. If you like her, why not start with 'girlfriend' and see where it goes?"

He shook his head ruefully. "I already got that far. And I'm going to ask her. I'm just wondering what else is waiting to surprise me."

"Be grateful you've got the easy one. Flora's pretty straightforward. But Plum's kinky - that's what I originally came here to talk about. She wanted me to role play a little when I short-time her tonight, and I didn't want whoever is on monitor duty after 9 PM tonight to think I've gone crazy. She wants..."

ooOoo

Plum's performance was as dynamic as always, as high energy as any of her sets at the Kitty Cat Club; back home, she'd have had a lot more than her short time fee here on stage as tips before she'd finished. Here, she had to work harder - rather than tips for her dancing, she made her money by spreading for the men waiting to short time her when she came off the stage. Like me, tonight.

I was settled firmly into the character I'd worked out. Even though we were role-playing, Plum didn't want a stranger, but she didn't want regular Dave either - she wanted me to be demanding Dave, the guy who had known her back home and had seized the chance to buy her debts and bring her back with him. Who knew her secrets, and might even love her, but knew how to keep a slutty little whore like her under control, and wouldn't hesitate to put her back in her place when she stepped out of line.

I was waiting at the base of the stairs as she came down, still nude except for her platform shoes and her scanty starting costume in one hand. There were several disappointed faces when I took her hand and led her toward the stairs.

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers