Plum Blossoms

Story Info
Susan's always known that she's a very bad girl.
28.8k words
4.72
17.2k
26

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan is a nice girl with some very kinky fetishes she's never dared try, but can't forget. Her husband Dave has given his free rein in the past, but now keeps them controlled, if not forgotten. What will happen when they learn each other's hidden kinks - and find out they're complementary?

Warning to readers -- this is fairly long (28,000 words), and the first section in what promises to be an even longer story -- at least one more section this size, probably longer. I've outlined and started work on section two, so it should follow relatively soon -- a few weeks at current production rates.

But this first section is a complete story arc, and -- I hope -- a good stopping place until then.

This is also the first story I've written in years -- editing and posting my older stories here woke up the long-dormant writing bug. My previous work was all short, focused stories -- writing a longer work was intended as a personal challenge. As was putting in lots of over-the-top sex without -- I hope- overpowering the story.

The real-world elements and history are completely true, except when they're not. Everything that looks like a real place, and everyone who sounds like a real person probably isn't. And I fully exercised my right to change real things to make a better story -- or just because I felt like it.

And -- for the literal-minded -- any name-calling, racial stereotypes, "school-girl" sex, etc are role-playing by a pair of adults well over the age of 18.

Given the length, and the difficulty of shoehorning it into just one category, this is being posted in "Novels and Novellas". Though individual parts could have been posted under "Anal", "Erotic Couplings", "Exhibitionist & Voyeur", "Fetish", "First Time", "Interracial Love", and "Romance". So - "Novels and Novellas".

The story itself has an AF/WM couple, role-playing, fantasies, explicit sex, exhibitionism, strip clubs, prostitutes, strippers, swingers, cheap pop psychology, and a loving couple doing their best to explore all their kinks -- together.

I hope you like Dave and Susan.

Javahead

Plum Blossoms -- Chapter 1

Every long-term couple has them -- little rituals, private jokes, nicknames. So it doesn't surprise people to learn that whenever she's too deliberately a "bad girl", my wife Susan becomes "Plum" or "Plum Blossom." But none of them know why we chose it -- or that it's far more than just a silly nickname.

****

It wasn't love at first sight, but something close to it.

At first, I just thought the tiny Asian girl at the party was awfully cute, though perhaps a little young to fit into the crowd who had mostly left college behind years before. Certainly too young for someone with my history and tastes. So although I found her tremendously appealing and I loved the sound of her silvery laugh, I might have passed her by if a mutual friend hadn't pulled me over for a quick introduction ("Dave, have you met Susan? Susan, Dave.") before being called away.

Finding out that despite appearances (she really did look late teens at most) she was out of college, a professional, working, and well able to look out for herself let me pay attention to her without feeling like a cradle robber. And by the end of the night I was smitten -- she was smart, funny, playful, and -- yes -- very attractive.

****

Fortunately if inexplicably, she fell for me just as hard. Within a few months, we were living together, and in a few more were married. Despite our many differences in background -- big city Chinese girl from Hong Kong vs deeply rural American farm boy -- our personalities just meshed.

To the early impressions -- smart, funny, playful -- I soon added shy, modest, practical, hard-working, loyal, and thoughtful. She'd been shaped by her upbringing and cultural expectations, but she didn't let it define her. In fact, she showed a child-like glee when she committed some minor infraction and could tell me "no good Chinese girl would have done that!" Starting with, apparently, dating a Gwai Loh like me. We had long-term goals for us to work on together, but she saw no reason that we couldn't have fun along the way.

For the most part, that extended to our sex life as well. Though I'd she knew I'd had an adventurous love life and had several kinks I'd explored with previous lovers, they weren't essential to me (isn't that the difference between a kink and a fetish?), and she'd looked embarrassed enough when I admitted having them that we'd never discussed what they actually were. To be fair, I was just as happy that she didn't question me about them -- some of them were fairly wild. Enough so so that I'd worried about shocking her, or driving her away. So I was happy enough to let things lie.

But I couldn't complain about either the quantity or quality of the sex. Yes, she'd been a bit shy at first, but it wasn't plain vanilla, either -- she enjoyed occasional role-playing, and was very good at it. Mail-order bride, failing student desperate to save her grade, blackmailed babysitter . . . Susan could be very convincing when she threw herself into a role. And I could count on being left limp and wrung out whenever we watched a video together

OK, I did miss blowjobs ("only bad girls do that!") and really wanted the chance to chow down on her more often, too ("it makes me feel too slutty!"). And wished she was more comfortable showing off her body (one of my minor kinks, though she didn't know it). But how can you object to a girl that giggles happily as she teases you, then fucks like a demented mink once she gets warmed up?

No complaints about outside the bedroom, either -- the more time we spent together, the luckier I felt.

****

So starting an evening by selecting a video to watch together wasn't at all unusual. It was my turn to pick, and I felt like teasing Susan a bit. Instead of pulling up something more modern, I'd dug up a real oldy from the early '80s (remember when porn came as full-length movies that at least pretended to have a plot?) The "teasing Susan" part came in that it was a costumed period piece set in the Vietnam war era, with a bunch of soldiers visiting a bar/strip club/brothel somewhere in Asia. Wild dances, raunchy on-stage sex acts, racial slurs and stereotypes, and girls who looked like Susan who'd do anything -- enthusiastically - for the right price. I figured that it had 50:50 odds of earning a reproachful "really?" or making her laugh.

What I hadn't expected was her actual reaction. She stiffened, turned noticeably paler, and showed every sign of shock. Upsetting her was NOT the reaction I'd hoped for. But I aborted my reach for the remote to select something else when I realized that her eyes were locked on the screen. And it was pretty obvious that it had turned her on -- her already-oversize nipples had swollen to enormous proportions, and her pussy was glistening. Her eyes never left the screen as her knees spread slightly and she slid a hand down to explore. She seemed totally oblivious to anything but what she was watching as she tugged and twisted a nipple with one hand while between stroking herself frantically with the other.

She came out of it, a little when I slid in behind her, and my hands joined hers. She gave me a brief look and an embarrassed grin (accompanied by a painful-looking twist of the nipple she was working on) before returning her attention to the screen. I was amazed at how hard her free nipple felt when I tugged and rolled it-- as large and firm as the first joint of her thumb. And how wet her cunt was, as I worked first one, then two, fingers inside. She moaned and thrust back as I began to finger-fuck her.

"So, you like the movie?"

"I shouldn't -- but I do. It really turns me on. I could be her!"

The whore doing a pole dance onscreen did noticeably resemble Susan, which seemed to increase her excitement. Which grew even more as the scene progressed, and two soldiers paid to double-team her.

After a brief round of back-and-forth cock-sucking, the soldiers soon had the girl positioned for a spit-roasting. The girl must have been able to deep throat -- they both hilted themselves on the first thrust, eliciting a moan from their whore. And a louder moan from Susan -- something about the scene really set her off. She grew almost frantic as they began to move, and she could see their cocks pulling back and driven home, timed to pass the girl back and forth like a toy in a raunchy game of catch.

"God, I wish I was her!"

I don't think she realized she'd actually said it out loud, but I could recognize a cue when I heard it.

"How much do you charge for short-time? For half-and-half? Do you do long-time?"

She stiffened. And her voice shook as she replied, but she was in control enough to take her accent back from "slight" to "bar girl English".

"Me love you long time for ten dollah US! What is haf an haf?" (OK -- maybe it was "bar girl parody")

"I dunno. Ten dollars is pretty high. Half and half is you give me a blowjob, then I fuck you."

"Me no like brow-job. Me good girl!"

"The hell you are -- you're just a cheap gook whore, and not even a very good one. Who wants a whore who won't suck his cock? I'll go find one that wants my money."

She looked panicked, and her lips trembled as she grabbed at my arm to prevent me from pulling away.

"Aiyah! Don't go! I solly. I rilly, rilly need you money - I give you evelyting only 10 dollah! I give long-time - brow-job, pussy, you fuck my bottom if you wan'. I be good chink whore!"

She'd was very convincing, even though she'd layered the accent on with a trowel. And had subtly corrected my name-calling -- she was a "chink whore", not a "gook whore." I could live with that -- I'd make a point of using the correct incorrect ethnic slurs in the future. And I filed "you fuck my bottom if you wan'" for future consideration -- given her feelings about oral sex, I'd never even brought the topic up.

But that was for later. In the moment, I just made a long arm and pulled up my wallet, ostentatiously counting out a five-dollar bill and five ones into her greedy hands. Equally ostentatiously, she counted it herself before depositing the money in the drawer of her bedside table.

"OK, mistah Dave! Me give you long time. What you wan' first?"

She looked a little surprised when I positioned her on her back and spread her legs, but she opened her knees readily enough.

"Mistah Dave! I though you wan' suckee first?"

"I do. I want a really good blow job before I fuck you. But first I want a good taste of your cheap Chinese cunt, to see if it's as tasty as it looks."

Given her usual embarrassment about cunnilingus, I expected at least token resistance, but she surprised me with a giggle.

"OK, mistah Dave. I din' know you like Chinese food. I give you all you wan', but you just be hungry again an hour lateh!"

I've always thought Susan's pussy was lovely. Definitely not one of the "clamshell" type, her inner lips were longer than the outer, too long to hide; when excited, they would open on their own to form a perfect deep-pink orchid shape surrounding her core.

Tonight, she was deeply aroused, amazingly wet, and the clean/musky smell of her readiness was apparent when I was still several feet away. Like the girls in the movie (still playing in the background), her pubic hair was 70's style and unshaved -- naturally sparse, but a wild tangle trying vainly to obscure my drooling target.

God, she tasted good! Clean, tangy, musky, and infinitely delicious. She moaned and tried to force her cunt further into my face as I worked, both hands behind my head to keep me from escaping. Not that I had any intention of doing so -- if this was the only chance I ever had to eat her to my heart's content I was determined to make the most of it.

But instead of pushing me away, she was writhing under my tongue, holding me close enough that I had to overcome her resistance when I pulled back far enough to breathe. She only relented after I brought her to an explosive climax -- she shuddered, whined loudly, and went limp as she rode it out.

I pulled myself to a sitting position to admire my work. She lay spread wantonly open, sweat beading the skin of her heaving chest, her modest-sized breasts capped with her far-from-modest-sized dark nipples, nipples that were still swollen, jutting proudly skyward. While her cunt was deep red, almost bruised, in color, her pubic hair matted and her upper thighs shining with a mixture of my saliva and -- mostly -- her own juices.

Except for a half-smile, she didn't react when I pulled up my phone and took a picture. Not that I ever intended to share it, but I expected that even decades later I'd want to be able to remember every little detail. But that was for later. For now, Susan was still lost in the moment:

"Mistah Dave! You good! Suzy like! Do my pussy taste good? You ready for you brow job now?"

I pulled her up and kissed her, hard. Though she stiffened momentarily at the taste of her own juices, she didn't pull away. We indulged in a brief tongue duel as I rubbed my face against hers; when I finally pulled back her face was nearly as glazed as my own.

"On your knees and suck me, bitch!"

I sat on the edge of the bed and pushed her to her knees beside it. She trembled, but obediently opened her mouth and leaned forward tentatively. I didn't give her much chance to reconsider -- as soon as I was in her mouth I held her head firmly in place. She gagged a bit as the head bumped the back of her mouth, but recovered and did her best to show me her skills.

Which, honestly, weren't that good -- she'd almost no experience, and had no idea about what worked for me and what didn't. But she gamely tried, which made up for a lot. Watching my spit-slicked cock sliding into her mouth, and her lips pulling out and cheeks hollowing as I withdrew was immensely arousing, even if her idea of "sucking me" was just that -- trying to bring me to a climax from shear suction. But she has always been a quick learner and followed my instructions ("lick it!", "suck just the head, GENTLY!", "lick up the shaft, from the base!", "now see how deep you can take it in your mouth") almost slavishly. She still wasn't the best cock-sucker I'd ever bedded, but by the time I reluctantly pulled away from she'd improved dramatically.

"Time for the main event, you little slut."

She shuddered a bit, then smiled knowingly.

"Now you fuck Suzy?"

"Yes, now I fuck Suzy."

I positioned her on the edge of the bed, on the side opposite the TV and facing it so that she could see the screen. Thank heavens for feature-length porn -- it was still going on, and her doppelganger actress was in the same position as Susan was, being fucked from behind by a black GI. The camera zoomed in closely for a minute to show the color contrast as his dark shaft slid slowly in and out, then pulled back to a wider view as the pace picked up.

It had all of Susan' attention for a moment, until I thrust into her. She gave a gasp as I hilted myself on the first try -- she was amazingly wet -- and responded enthusiastically as I began to drive myself in and out of her slippery sheath. She was tight as ever, but so heavily lubricated that I thought -- I hoped -- I could hold off long enough for her to come again.

"You like that, whore? You like bouncing your tits on stage, and fucking for money? Sucking cocks, and doing a half a dozen men a night short-time if you can't get a long-time punter?"

She bucked strongly, but managed to reply:

"Yes! I like being cheap Chinese bitch-slut-whore!" Gasp. "I like dancing naked on stage, an' sucking an' fucking for money!" Several heaving gasps. "Fuck my whore cunt! Fill it with you spunk!"

She tried to say more, but it was incoherent -- she was suddenly orgasming wildly, and I needed to both hands on her hips to keep from being bucked off. As she slowly folded forward onto the bed it only took a couple of strokes before I shot off to join her. I eased her over onto her back, then went to get a towel to put underneath her hips before collapsing beside her.

Gradually, we both regained our breath. I watched as several conflicting expressions -- relaxation, satiation, excitement and embarrassment (she'd just realized that her cream pie was oozing down her thighs), chagrin, possible regret -- crossed her face, but as she began to open her mouth I spoke:

"I have you for long-time, remember? Your ass belongs in my bed until tomorrow morning. And as soon as I recover all the way I intend to ride your nasty cunt again."

She blinked. Her smile returned and her nipples, which had relaxed, began to swell once more.

"You like Suzy? You recommend Suzy to you fliends?"

"I'll tell them Suzy is the hottest piece of ass in town."

It didn't take as long as I'd expected before I was ready for that second time. Susan -- Suzy -- started telling me all the things that I could do to her with her enthusiastic cooperation, as long as I paid her first. Even delivered in her comic-opera-fake accent, they were hot -- and I'd never realized what a filthy imagination my prudish, modest Susan had been hiding. I'd definitely not expected her to take my cock (still coated with her juices and my come!) into her mouth to suck me back to full hardness, before rolling onto her back with an urgent "Fuck meee!".

She slowly spread her knees, to show me her oozing cunt, the dark-red swollen lips and mons accented by the stream of white oozing down the crack of her ass, or the thicker half-dried come coating her upper thighs. At the moment, she really did look like a cheap whore on payday. Without knowing it, she'd managed to hit some of my most deeply hidden kinks; I was excited enough -- aroused enough -- to treat her as just that.

And I did. This time, I didn't pay much attention to pleasing her -- I just mounted her like the cheap whore she pretended to be, and rode her hard and fast. I could feel and hear the come squelching around inside her, reducing the friction as I forced it back out. Even though it was my second time around, it was a good thing, too -- I was immensely stimulated, and it would have been all too easy to come again within minutes.

She didn't seem to mind. Even though I had her pinned to the bed, her hips were rising eagerly to meet me.

"Oh? You like that Suzy-girl? You like being my cheap Chinese cock-sleeve? You like fucking me after you've gone short-time with the rest of my squad? God, you'll fuck anything, won't you? You're just a slutty chink whore, aren't you?"

Her heels wrapped around my ass as she attempted to bounce us both off the bed.

"Yes! Suzy is just a cheap chink whore! Suzy loves to fuck, and suck for money! I'm your whore! I'll do anything you say! Suzy loves you, Mister Dave!"

It was enough to push us both over the edge again. My orgasm (and Suzy's -- definitely "Suzy", not "Susan" at the moment) were titanic. But I retained just enough awareness to note that in her excitement she'd lost the fake accent, and she sounded desperately sincere, not playful.

Somehow, I managed to stagger to the bathroom and bring back fresh washcloths and towels. Susan was definitely out of it, barely opening her eyes as I wiped her clean. By the time I finished my own wipe-down she was snoring. I couldn't blame her -- I was so tired that I just pitched the towels in the general direction of the hamper, spooned behind her, and dropped off as well.

Plum Blossoms -- Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning still spooned behind my beautiful naked wife, with one hand cupping a small neat breast. I felt grateful, and amazed -- who'd have thought that shy little Susan had it in her? I hoped she enjoyed herself as much as I thought she did -- I'd love to repeat that sometime. In the meantime, I was content to just hold my sleeping wife and cherish the moment.

123456...8