Plumber Drains His Pipe Inside Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his hands slowly down my back, his fingertips sending shivers down my spine. He grabbed my hips and started grinding me into his cock. "Oh yeah, just like that. Ride daddy's cock. I want you to grind that pussy on me and cum."

I felt the burn in my pussy. He was so big. His head kept hitting my g-spot as he was pushing my hips into him. I was screaming. "Yeah, cum for me." I grabbed my tits and came hard on him for the third time.

As I was cumming I saw people walking by the truck but I couldn't hold my moans in. People looked in through the window as they walked by, curious as to what was going on. They could hear the sounds and see the truck bouncing. He was shameless. He was fucking me in his truck for all my neighbours to see.

A few seconds after I came he grabbed my hips and pulled me off. "Turn around."

I did as I was told and got on my knees, exposing my ass up to him, arching my back. He let out a groan as he saw the view. "Fuck you look so hot. Spread your ass for me" I put all my weight onto my knees and shoulders, face shoved into the seat and spread my ass for him.

He opened his mouth in amazement, looking at my tight little ass hole and freshly stretched pussy on display for him, ready to fuck. He held his cock in his hand and brushed it up and down my pussy, playing with my clit. I closed my eyes and moaned into the seat. Quickly he thrusted his cock into me. I could hear how wet I was. It was the friction of his cock thrusting into my dripping wet pussy and his balls slamming into my clit. He bent over as he fucked me and grabbed my hair, and pulled my head back. I screamed. With the other hand he started spanking my ass, forcing me to let go of my ass. My body was being shoved into the seat with every thrust.

"Ohhh I love the way your ass bounces back when I spank you. Your cute little ass is getting red."

I was quivering. I could barely hold myself up. I was dangling by the first full of hair he was grabbing. I felt him thrust straight into my stomach, hitting my g spot again. I couldn't control my body. He let go of my hair and grabbed my hips in time as I came. My whole body gave out and I was shaking.

"Oh you're such a good little girl. Come for daddy."

He slowed his pace as I was finished cumming and pulled his cock out slowly. I looked back at him over my shoulder and saw him staring, eyes dilated, at my pussy. "Look how creamy you are. Fuck. You're so hot baby."

"Turn around for me." Slowly I turned onto my back and he pushed himself between my legs, grabbing them and putting them over his shoulders. He pushed my legs into my chest and bent in towards me. He looked at me and winked as he collected spit in his mouth and let it slowly drip out of his lips and onto my pussy. I felt his spit drizzle down my pussy. I closed my eyes and moaned. Watching him do that was so sexy. He angled towards me and shoved his throbbing cock inside me again. I grabbed the edge of the seat, holding myself as he fucked me hard. His face peaked through between my legs and he watched me with such focus as I moaned. With one hand wrapped around my thighs to hold my legs up, he reached over and pulled on my nipples again.

I let go of the seat with one hand and reached down my side to grab the shaft of his cock in my hand. He moaned. His cock was so big. Half of it was inside me and the other half in my fist as I held onto it. I don't think he expected that. He was fucking my hand and my pussy at the same time. I could feel how wet I was in my hand as it was coating his cock.

He moaned louder. "Let go, sweetheart, I'm about to cum deep inside you." The thought of him about to cum and the tension in his face made me crazy. I let go of his cock. His hand left my boob and went behind my neck, arching my face up. He bent over further pushing my knees into my chest as he fucked me. Our foreheads were touching, sweat dripping down his face onto mine. His breath on my breath. We were both moaning. He was fucking me furiously. As my body started to twitch I said "daddy I'm gonna cum again."

He let out a groan and locked his eyes with me. "I want you to look into my eyes as you cum. Don't close those pretty eyes."

I did my best to hold the eye contact but my body was going wild. All I could do was moan and scream. "Fuck, I'm going to cum too. Do you want daddy to come for you? Deep inside that tight wet pussy."

"Yes daddy," I moaned, "this pussy is yours, come for me,"

As I proclaimed my pussy as his, and came on his cock, he let out a moan and slowed down his thrusting. I could feel him fill me up with ribbons of warm, wet cum. He let out so much cum it was spilling out of my pussy.

His grip on me loosened. His cock was still inside me as we both were trying to catch our breath. I closed my eyes and felt my body sink into the seat.

After a few moments, he sat up and started pulling his pants back on, watching, with satisfaction as his cum oozed out of my throbbing pussy.

I reached down and felt the warm cum drip onto my fingers. My pussy was hot and sore. I reached my fingers over to my face and grazed his cum onto my lips like I was applying lip balm and licked off the rest.

He was staring at me in amazement, not knowing what to do. I got up and put my robe on with a smile on my face, not breaking eye contact. I grabbed the fabric to hold my robe together and my bra. I held the robe shut with my hands. I gathered my slippers and licked the rest of his cum off my lips.

"I think my pipe might need some fixing again." I giggled. "Same time next week?" I stated as I unlocked the door and jumped out.

With my bra and slippers in hand, holding my robe closed, I walked back to my apartment. As I got to the lobby doors I looked back and saw Aryan staring at me with a cunning smile. I smiled and walked in.

He may have fixed my leaking pipe, but that was the day I let my plumber drain his pipe in me.

***

Thanks for reading! This is Part 1 of 2 (more coming). Let me know if I should write more stories like this!

12