Plumber Visit

Story Info
A visit to repair a sink turns wild.
2.1k words
4.18
23k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meet Amanda a few weeks ago. We had never met in person but had talked over Snapchat. She was very sexy. I wasn't really looking for a relationship and she wasn't either. Things were just not going anywhere. I had tried multiple times to get her to hook up but no success. I seemed to be stuck on the sidelines or in the friend zone. About a week ago, we had a huge winter storm hit our area. Amanda noticed one of her faucets wasn't working very well and mentioned it to me. I was being nice and offered to help. I had just changed out a few new faucets in my house, so I did know a little on how to do it. I was a little surprised when she said she wanted me to come over and help change it out. I starting thinking she really just wanted to get her faucet changed out for free. I wasn't getting my hopes up, but I wanted to actually see her in person, so I was excited!

"Hi, Amanda?" I said as she answered the door.

"Yes, Jason, right?" She asked.

"Yes, it is nice to finally meet you!" I said.

Amanda had beautiful eyes. I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it. She invited me in. I could smell a pleasant smell of body lotion or perfume. I followed her down the hallway to her kitchen were we stopped to talk.

"It is great to finally meet you!" Amanda said.

"Same, I am glad to meet you as well." I said.

Amanda seemed nervous. I wasn't sure why she was nervous, she was beautiful. She had on a tight short black skirt, a blue top, and black high heels. She looked like she just got finished with a business meeting of some sort.

"I had an appointment earlier today and I'm just getting home." She said.

"Well, you look nice." I said. I was really wanting to use the word sexy, or hot, rather than the word nice, but I just wasn't ready to be that forward yet.

"Thank you." Amanda replied.

For the next few minutes we had small talk. She offered me a seat at her kitchen table. She sat down next to me. Amanda was wearing some sort of hosiery on her legs. Maybe stockings or thigh highs. They were black. When she sat down she sat with her legs uncrossed for a moment or two and then crossed them. Her skirt was very short. Her heel rubbed against my calf and shin as she crossed her legs. When her heel hit my shin I immediately, out of instinct, moved my leg. As we were talking she kept touching her heel against my shin even more. Eventually I stopped moving it each time it touched. She left her heel making contact with my shin.

She had to be aware of the contact. I wondered if she was doing it on purpose to flirt. I was so turned on, I don't remember much of the conversation or what we even talked about.

"Are you ready to look at the sink?" She asked.

"Yes." I quickly said as my mind came back to the conversation.

Amanda uncrossed her legs, stood up, and walked over to the sink.

"Okay, here it is. Here is the sink. I must apologize. I did not have a chance to purchase a new faucet. I'm hoping you can fix this one. Maybe it just need to be tightened or something. I was hoping to buy a new one, and if we needed it, change it out. If not, I'd just return it." She said.

"Okay, I can look. Hopefully it just needs to be tightened or something." I replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I completely forgot to clean out under the sink." She said.

"That's okay, I can get it." I said.

"Oh no, I'll get it." Amanda said stepping toward the sink.

"I can get it. It's not a problem." I tried to tell her.

"No, no, I insist." She said.

Amanda bent over at the kitchen sink and looked for a moment or two at everything under the sink. It was basically filled with cleaning supplies and dishwashing items. She grabbed the front few and put them on the counter. She grabbed the next few and put them on the counter as well.

"I'm sorry, I should have had this cleaned out before you got here. There is more down here than I thought." Amanda said.

"It's completely okay. I don't mind, I can get it if you want." I replied.

Amanda reached down and knocked over a few of the cleaning bottles. They rolled back under the sink. I just froze, because when she reached she bent at her waist and her skirt got very tight on her ass. My eyes were locked on her ass and were not moving off it for anything.

"Ugh, I knocked over some bottles." Amanda said.

Amanda couldn't reach the bottles and got down on her knees. Her skirt went up a little on her ass. It was then that I found out she was wearing thigh highs as the top of her thigh highs started to show as she was bent over on all fours reaching under the sink. I felt myself immediately get hard.

"Here you go." Amanda said handing me a bottle from under the sink.

"Got it." I said taking the bottle and pretending to be looking under the sink when I was really looking at her ass.

Amanda got a few more bottles and then crawled back out and stood up. After standing she pulled down on her skirt so it covered her thigh high high tops.

"It should be clear now." She said.

"Okay, let me take a look." I said.

I got down on the ground under the sink. I had not ever changed a kitchen sink faucet before. The ones I changed were both bathroom faucets. I really didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. I looked out from under the sink and saw Amanda's heels right next to me. I also had a very noticeable hard on. My mind was racing and wondering if Amanda had noticed.

"What do you think?" Amanda asked.

"I think I can get it. Can you reach in my bag. I have a wrench in there I need. I think I can tighten it. It seems loose." I said.

"Yes, I'm happy to assist." Amanda said.

Amanda went through the bag. I heard different tools clanging against each other. She then found one and kneeled next to me under the sink.

"Will this work?" She asked.

Amanda handed me a screwdriver. I looked at it an paused. As I was looking at the screwdriver I noticed Amanda kneeling. She was kneeling but her eyes were just out of my line of sight. I noticed her legs were slightly spread and I saw the thigh highs on her legs. I stared for a moment.

"No, this is not it. I'm looking for the wrench. And could you also hand me the flashlight I have in that bag?" I asked.

"Sorry, I'm not really good with tools." Amanda said standing up and going through the bag again.

Once again, she kneeled next to me with her legs spread again, She handed my the flashlight and then a small wrench.

"Thank you." I said as I grabbed the flashlight.

I turned the flashlight on a moved it around. I tried not to be obvious but I shined it between her legs as she stayed kneeled next to me. With the light I could see right up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. I could just barely see her pussy. My cock was throbbing at this point.

"Is that the right wrench?" Amanda asked.

"No, I actually need the bigger one." I told her.

Amanda's had went right down on my cock. She gave it a good grab. She felt how hard I was. She then released and put her hand on the ground.

"Sorry, I lost my balance." Amanda said as she moved to regain her balance. Her legs very spread very far apart giving me a very visible view up her skirt and of her pussy.

"It's okay, don't fall. I bet it's hard to keep your balance in those heels." I mentioned.

"I know. These are five inch heels. I'm surprised I haven't fallen on top of you yet." She said.

I was at the point of exploding. Amanda knew I had a thing for woman in heels and skirts. I was at the point I just couldn't take it anymore.

"What wrench is it you need?" Amanda asked again.

"It's a little larger than the one you handed me." I replied.

Amanda put the tool bag on the ground next to me. She looked through the bag and found a new wrench.

"How about this one?" She asked.

"I think this is it." I said and started checking to see if that wrench will work.

"Well, it was the second biggest tool out here." She said as she grabbed my cock with her hand.

I froze when she grabbed my cock. Both of my hands were up under the sink trying to see if the wrench fit.

It all happened so fast but Amanda quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She was on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I didn't move, I just let her suck me for a few moments.

"This is my favorite tool!" Amanda joked.

"Fuck! I love that you like that tool." I replied trying to keep the tool reference going.

"Sorry, it was just so hard and right there in front of me, I couldn't resist myself, I just went for it." She said.

Amanda stopped sucked and put my cock back in my pants.

"It's okay." I said putting the wrench down and hoping she wouldn't stop.

"No, I shouldn't have don't that. I just wasn't thinking." She said apologizing.

"I promise you it's okay." I said.

I crawled out from under the sink and sat up. Amanda got off her knees and stood next to me. Her thigh highs were showing and her skirt was very far up. I stood up and zipped up my pants to keep them from falling to the ground.

"I got carried away. I'm sorry." Amanda said and she pulled down her skirt.

"No, no, it's fine." I said.

"Would you like more to drink?" Amanda asked.

"Sure. But again, it's fine what you were doing." I answered.

Amanda walked over to the refrigerator and poured my some ice water.

"Amanda, i'm okay with what happened. I liked it." I said again.

"Well, I've always had this fantasy of a repairman coming over to my house and teasing him. I just thought I'd try it out." Amanda said.

"That's a hot fantasy." I replied. "What else happens in this fantasy?"

"Well, I tease him until he can't take it anymore." Amanda said facing away from me looking out the window above her kitchen sink.

"You like to tease?" I asked checking out her ass in her tiny skirt and it wasn't completely pulled down and covering her ass.

"Yes, I like teasing a man to the point were he can't help but just take me." She said leaning over the counter a little showing off her ass and the arch in her back.

"You seem very good at teasing a man to that point where he just has to have you." I said walking up behind her unzipping my pants and pulling out my hard cock.

"Thank you. How badly do you want me? Do you want me enough to just take me? Right here? Right now?" Amanda asked.

My hands immediately went to the hem of Amanda's skirt and pulled it up over her waist. I kissed Amanda's neck as she stuck her ass out into my hard cock. My hand grabbed her hair and I pushed her head downward and bent her over. My other hand was on her waist and my cock pushed deep inside her pussy. She was so wet I went right inside her. I pulled harder and harder on her hair. The harder I pulled, the more she seemed to get turned on.

"Oh, please fuck me hard!!" She yelled as she unbuttoned her top and pulled up her bra exposing her tits.

I fucked her harder and harder from behind. My other hand grabbed her by the throat. She put one of her legs up on the counter. I went deeper inside.

"Use me!" Amanda yelled. "Fill me up with your cum!"

I pulled even harder on her hair. Amanda started to cum. I couldn't contain myself and longer. I pushed as deep in her as I could get and came inside her.