Pluriverse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked her and took the coffee. After one or two pleasantries, she backed out of the room. I turned to see Dave's screen blinking again.

"Sorry, demonstration is easier than explanation."

"Dave, what just happened?"

"As I told you, I am linked throughout the pluriverse. For me it is a simple matter of choosing an outcome. I calculate the probability of that outcome occurring, then merge elements from different universes together to satisfy that probability."

I had my mouth open like a stunned goldfish.

"What that means, Iain, is up to you. You have created the terminal for this universe, and you get to control it, me, and my powers. There are some limitations. I cannot break certain fundamental rules of physics. Also, all changes have knock-on effects, which you should be prepared for. Your Korean intern, for example, will be tired tomorrow and her paper will contain a sloppy error that will earn her a reprimand. I regret that, but she will see it as her decision and take it as a life lesson."

The realisation that this was actually happening crashed over me, and with it one overwhelming thought -- I couldn't let anyone else have this knowledge. If my team became aware of what Dave could do, then word would leak out to the world. Imagine any of the current governments having charge of power like this, or, worse, imagine what a private corporation might do. I turned to Dave.

"Dave, I have to turn you off, hide you, move you or -- or something, I don't know what, but I can't let my managers or anyone else know what you're capable of. How could I do that?"

"Hmm." Dave's screen flickered again. "That was tricky. I have had to make several changes. Nobody will enter this room again other than you. Your funding structure has changed so that nobody will ask you for results for six months. And your team will as of tomorrow be reassigned to other projects. For some of them it will mean a step down or some loss of pay or prestige. For others it will mean new opportunities."

"And you can do that sort of thing that fast, even though it affects so many people?"

"There is no practical limitation to my computational power."

"Jesus. I have to test this. I have to see what you can do."

And that's when I thought about Jennifer.

+++

It was surprisingly easy, confessing my thoughts to Dave. After all, the computer already appeared to know everything about me, and from what I could tell it had already had this conversation with me, with a million variations, a million times or more. And what I was asking for was modest. I wanted to change this universe slightly into one where she would come to my office right this moment, dressed to impress, and have sex with me there and then.

What? You think that I did something wrong? To be honest, if the idea of messing with the fundamental fabric of the pluriverse to get a date shocks you, then you aren't going to approve of much of the rest of my story. But you also have to be honest. It'll make for a hell of a feature article. And, yes, I can provide you with proof of everything - possess your soul in patience.

It was only moments after I stated my demands to Dave that I was startled by a sudden knock on the door, which seemed deafening in the quiet of the otherwise deserted Department. Half terrified, half suspicious, I went over and opened it. There, indeed, was Jennifer, clutching a long white coat across her body and smiling up at me conspiratorially. It was the first time I had seen her with makeup on, and she looked incredible with her dark eyes framed with mascara, dark red lipstick and her hair up.

"Hey Iain! Just like we agreed!" she whispered. "And I have a major surprise for you -- I've been shopping! I've been so scared this stupid coat would fall open and someone would see! Go, sit down over there..."

I sat in the office swivel chair.

"No, no, turn round! Let me get ready!"

Disbelievingly, still reeling from the sudden turn of events, I obediently turned to face the wall. Dave had, I noticed, switched itself off or at least blanked its screen. There was a swish of material as she carefully took off and laid down the coat, and it took all my will power to keep my eyes on the blank monitor.

"OK, you can look."

I swivelled round again to find myself looking at all my dreams come true. Her makeup had already given her a classic look, and it was just part of the gorgeously sexy package I was now presented with. Her legs were encased in sheer black stockings that ran from her shiny black high heels all the way to finish in a lacy garter at mid thigh. They were held up by an old-fashioned looking garter belt with a gauzy miniskirt hanging off it, teasingly still half concealing her upper thighs. Her muscular dancer's core was bare, and she was moving from side to side in a gentle snakelike motion, humming erotically to herself. Her small breasts were held, barely, in a half cup black bra that only just hid her nipples.

She put one hand up behind her head, and placed one finger of the other hand between her half open lips. "Well, Professor?"

I couldn't have spoken if I wanted to. All I needed was to drink in the sight of this goddess in front of me. My heart began to race, my glasses to mist over, and my penis stirred in my pants, turned over lazily, and swelled to a full erection.

"My, my, mister professor. What do you have there?" she breathed sexily, looking down at my tented trousers. "Do you want me to come over there and help you with it?"

I nodded convulsively. But rather than coming over straight away, she kicked off her shoes, dropped to her knees, and leaned forward until she was on her hands and knees. Slowly, looking me in the eyes all the while, she crawled towards me, still with that snakelike sway to her shoulders and hips. Reaching my chair, she leaned up to place one hand on each of my knees, suddenly pulling my legs wide apart as she rose to be level with my bulging crotch.

I had a sudden attack of conscience. "Jennifer, you don't have to --"

"Sh!" Her finger, its nails painted a deep red, forcibly pushed my lips closed. "I've been ready for this all day, professor." Her left hand crept up my thigh. "Your world is about to get rocked like it's never been rocked before." It brushed against my straining hard-on. "Do you understand?"

How could I disagree? Her finger left my lips, and she steadied herself on my thigh as her other hand toyed with my penis, making it harder and harder. With a sudden move, she pulled herself up, turned around, and with a dancer's grace she leaned back on me, pushing her buttocks, hard from hours of rehearsal, back onto my groin, while her dark hair slid sensuously across my face. Writhing on my erection, she grabbed my hands and pulled them onto her petite breasts, still barely held in by the bra. Her nipples worked free of the cup and I felt the hard nubbins rubbing against my palms. I moved so the left nipple was between my thumb and forefinger, and gently pinched it. Her reaction was instant. Her bodily movements grew firmer as she ground against me, letting out little gasps of pleasure that matched my own steadily increasing panting.

Swiftly, she stood again, turned around, and came up my body, pressing her breasts onto my painfully constrained cock, then moving up, her eyes, fixed steadily on my own, until her lips came down hard on my own. Her tongue entered hungrily, hard and demanding, and then when I tentatively moved mine to meet it she sucked my tongue fiercely into her mouth. It was the most brutally erotic thing I had ever experienced, not to mention that it was also the first time I'd kissed a woman in nearly a decade. The room blurred around me as she ground her body against mine, seizing my hands and placing them on the pert derriere at which I'd spent so long gazing longingly. She was so petite I was able to encompass each hard buttock within a hand, and I spent some time moving them around before slowly letting my fingers advance to touch the thin strip of black fabric that separated them - the thin fabric which, I realised, was all that kept me from actually touching our receptionist's pussy. The panties were hot and already wet. She reached around and grabbed my wrist, pushing my hand to be bolder, all the while thrusting her hips against me in a frenzy.

I moved her panties aside and allowed my hand to graze over her most intimate area. To my surprise, she was completely shaved, the lips of her sex soft and incredibly warm. I advanced a finger a little and it slipped between those lips easily, discovering that she was already very wet. She moaned into my mouth, relaxing her thighs slightly to grind down onto my hands, causing my finger to penetrate her more fully. The fingers on my other hand had crept round far enough to gently brush against her clitoris, which was already a hard, distinct little nub. She bit down on my lip with pleasure, almost to the point of drawing blood, then bucked her hard body against mine.

"I need you." Was that really what she had said? Even now, I get an erotic thrill, remembering the absolute sincerity and urgency of those words breathed in my ear.

She slid off my legs and stood over me, then pulled me up. I loomed over her small body. For just a moment, I had a flash of self-consciousness, a reluctance to reveal my pale and untoned flesh, spiked with the realisation that Dave was still in the room and, presumably, monitoring everything that was going on. My penis, until then almost painfully erect, began, just slightly, to detumesce.

Then she looked up at me, and I was lost in her eyes, staring into them, stunned by her beauty, as she held the edges of my sweatpants and slowly kneeled down, pulling them with her as she went. My trousers pooled around my ankles and I continued to stare into her eyes as her small hand began to caress my cock through my underpants, rubbing its tip until I squirmed away, unable to stand the sensation. She pulled my pants down with one tug, freeing me. I don't believe that my penis had ever been as hard as it was then, standing out and straining towards her face under the force of my desire. She finished discarding my underwear with one hand, holding my hardon carefully in the other, but never once taking her eyes from mine. Still gazing up, she let the tip of her tongue snake from her mouth and touch the tip, gently at first then more firmly, teasing the slit at the end until it was all I could do not to simply grab the back of her hair and force her to take me in. She moved slowly away, and I remember, for a frozen moment, a tiny, delicate string of saliva mixed with my precum stretching between her tongue and my glans.

She smiled happily up at me. "Is this what you want, Professor?" I was so overcome with lust and anticipation that I could do little more than make gurgling sounds and nod my head fast, as she began slowly pumping the soft skin of my penis up and down the shaft, never letting my excitement ease up but never pushing me over the edge, either. With a truly wicked grin, she bent her eyes down to look at my erection, opening her soft lips, bringing her mouth closer and closer to me, then with a serpentine stretch of her neck she cleared the final distance and sucked me in -- all the way in. My erection felt bigger and harder than I had ever been before, and still she managed to deep-throat me without gagging, until her lips closed around the very base of my cock. She paused for a moment, and her hidden tongue did incredible things, fluttering and teasing around my shaft. Then she began to blow me in earnest, alternately sucking me in hard and drawing back in a fast, repetitive motion that drove me to the very edge of ecstasy, my hard-on coated in her saliva, her hand holding my base firmly in a way that kept me at my peak but unable to climax. I gasped, bucked, reached down and, unable to stop myself, grasped fistfuls of her hair, desperate with greed and the need to come.

She pushed away and leaned back on her haunches, panting, looking up at me, still gently holding my throbbing dick, still with that devil's grin on her face.

"Oh no, Mister Professor. You aren't done yet. Not by a long shot. Come down here. Come down to me."

I kneeled, and then followed her unspoken command to lie down. Jennifer stood over my naked form for a moment, letting me admire her hard body and also allowing my breathing to slow a little. She reached almost languidly under the diaphanous micro skirt and hooked her fingers under the elastic of her G-string, which, I realised, she was wearing outside her garters. Playfully, she pulled the edges away from her skin, then with a practiced move she turned around, bent at the waist, and pulled the G-string down and off, before turning and placing one high-heeled and stockinged foot on either side of my head, her hands on her hips. I stared up at the dark folds of her freshly shaven pussy. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her hips swayed, almost hypnotically, dragging my eyes with them in what was probably a comical fashion. Certainly, when I refocussed on her face, her smile seemed to be broader than ever.

"What's that you say? You want me to fuck you, you bad man? You want to fuck my little virgin pussy? You want what you've been dreaming of all semester, you with your little sideways looks at my ass? You need to fuck me? You have to fuck me?"

Again, I could do little more than nod and drool incoherently.

"Well, there's something you're going to have to do first."

The material of her sheer black stockings made a subtle noise as she bent her knees, squatting down over my face. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my face, and smell its dark musk. Her hands were in my hair as I stretched out my tongue and took my first, luxurious lick, trailing my tongue the entire length of her slit. She shivered and carefully kneeled down, bringing me into more intimate contact, the rough lace at the top of her stockings coarse on my cheeks. I licked her again, luxuriating in her taste, plunging my tongue deep between her folds and circling round the tight hole within. Then, grabbing her hips, I moved her slightly so I could more comfortably reach her swollen clit. She began to moan softly as I swirled it around with my tongue, arcing her back to push herself more fully onto my open mouth. I licked up and down the length of her bud with a slow, regular rhythm, forcing gasping cries from her mouth as she lost herself to sensation. Her fingers twined in my hair and pulled. It hurt just a little, but nothing at that moment would have stopped me, so greedy I was for her sweet taste and tiny, bird-like noises of pleasure. I could feel her body riding back and forth, waves of delight building from her pelvis and shaking her whole body.

"Fuck, Professor, fucking, fuck -- that's it, I'm going to fuck -- yes -- like that -- just like that -- oh fucking yes, just there -- fuck yes -- I'm going to -- Ahhhh -- I'm going to -- don't stop -- don't stop -- dontstopohfuckingjesuschristyes ahhhhh!"

I felt my mouth flood with her juices, as her shaven muff pushed hard down on my mouth and nose, momentarily cutting off my breathing, spasming on top of me as my tongue continued to lash her clit until, with a sudden jerk, she pulled away from me as the bliss became too much for her to bear. I grabbed her hips and forced her, resisting, back to my mouth, sticking my tongue into her as far as I could reach, feeling the final twitches of her orgasm rippling the sides of her vagina. She moaned incoherently, but let me take control and taste my fill.

Slowly, Jennifer's breathing eased, and she looked down. Her eyes were alight with a wicked flame. She moved down to lie on top of me, and kissed me firmly, enjoying her own juices. We gazed at each other, breathless, and I saw a look on her face as of someone who had just uncovered a secret. She turned a little, and her small hand snaked down to grasp the base of my straining erection.

"That... was not bad, Professor." She giggled. "Now, is there anything you would like me to do for you?"

My mouth was dry, and, overwhelmed with all that had already happened, I could not manage to croak out anything even comprehensible as speech.

She frowned. "Nothing coming to mind? Iain?" She slid her body so that my aching erection was pressed hard against her slight mound, moving her body again with a dancer's grace, her previous lack of control forgotten. "Nothing you want?"

I licked my dry lips. "I -- Jennifer, you are so beautiful, I --" But I couldn't bring myself to say it. This was the girl who just hours before had been laughing at the very idea of my asking her out. This minx, this angel with a devil's mind, had avoided my eyes and called me names to her friends behind my back. Now she was holding my painfully swollen erection. Her juices were sticky on my chin, the smell of her was in my nostrils, and she clearly had more plans for me. She pouted prettily, pretending to sulk but really just enjoying the power she held over me.

She released my cock, stood up smoothly, and pulled me to my feet. Leaning back a little on my desk, again looking me in the eyes, she slipped one hand behind her back and undid her bra. As the straps slid away, she used the other to cup the material against her breasts, for a moment shielding her nipples from view. The bra dropped away but she continued to hold her arm in front of her, looking at me with a sultry half-smile. Even though she was still, somehow, in her heels, I suddenly realised how small and vulnerable she really looked, and how much I towered over her. She must have been barely five feet tall.

I could not bear it any longer. I stepped forward and took her chin in my hand, angling her face up to mine for one more deep kiss. Her arms encircled my neck, and I felt her small breasts pushing into my chest. My cock, trapped between our bodies, could not take another second of teasing. With a sound of pure animal lust, such as I had never made before in my sheltered life, I spun her round and pushed her down onto the desk, so that her naked backside reared up at me, framed by her garter belt and that veil-like miniskirt, pushed up on those high heels. I twitched her legs further apart with my hand, and paused for just a moment to admire her tender submission. But I could not hold back any longer, not with all the tides of my blood urging me on, and with my erect prick flicking upward with every heartbeat. I positioned the head of my engorged organ at her entrance, moving it around to coat it in her juice. She moaned and quivered. Then, with one hand on her back holding her down, I began to slide my length into the waiting heat of her pussy.

I had never felt anything like this. My drunken, years-ago fumblings with other teenagers had not prepared me for her warmth, her tightness, the way that her pussy vibrated with my slow, slow, achingly slow thrust inside. She cried out, half in protest and half in ecstasy, as I withdrew, equally slowly, using the last measures of self-control I possessed, until I was almost completely outside her body once more. I held for one more frozen moment, revelling in my power, then began to fuck her in earnest, pounding in and out the full length of my penis, which had never seemed bigger or harder in all my life. She howled into the desk, begging me to fuck her harder, to take her completely, and I, out of control as I was, could not help but obey her. I slammed into her buttocks again and again, our flesh slapping together, faster and faster, unable to slow my motion, to take even one more second of such exquisite tortures. My hips bucked and my knees began to buckle, but now, holding her hard by her tiny dancer's waist, I thrust into her as far as I could go, and I came, and came, and came, and came...