Plus One Makes Three Ch. 01

Story Info
Sometimes a relationship needs a little help.
10.8k words
4.79
25.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************

All characters are over 18

***************************

Peter looked down at Kate, his mouth wet with her juices.

"Do you want it?" He asked, his voice low and full of desire.

"Yes!" Kate hissed, her lust rising higher as Peter ran a finger over her tormented clit. "You know I do!"

Peter leaned forward, over Kate, and took her wrists in his hands. He pressed her wrists to the pillow, just above her head. He dipped his head down and kissed her lips, gently. Kate groaned into his mouth and press herself up against him, as his hard cock slid against her eager pussy. Peter pressed forward, keeping Kate's wrists trapped above her head. His stiff prick pushed against Kate's opening, and then slowly slid into her.

"Fuck." She groaned, as she took him into herself.

Peter began to slowly fuck her, but as the volume of he moans began to increase, he took one hand and put it over her mouth, keeping both of her small wrists now trapped with one of his large hands. She nodded her head, she understood that she was being a little too loud. Peter removed the hand over her mouth, slid it over her already tiny breasts.

"You can't cum in me." Kate panted, as she felt him thrust deep inside her, over and over.

"Mmm, yeah." Peter replied, still thrusting. "I'm going to cum inside you."

"No." Kate protested, even as she felt another orgasm begin to build. "You mustn't."

"Don't you want to be a good girl?"

"Yes, but..."

"Mmm, good girls take what they're offered." Peter groaned, cutting her off.

"But..."

"You want to be a good girl?" Peter panted, thrusting as deep as he could into Kate's pussy.

Kate nodded, and moaned again, as Peter's cock rubbed against that special spot inside her.

Peter could feel his balls tense and his cock stiffened a little more.

"Oh fuck, it's so big." Kate moaned.

"I'm going to cum." Peter whispered, urgently.

"Peter, no." Kate moaned. "Not inside me."

"Fuck, I'm going to cum inside you Kate."

Kate shook her head again, begging.

Peter thrust himself as deep as he could into Kate, just as he felt his dam burst.

"Fuck." He groaned, as he felt the first shot of semen spray deep into Kate's pussy. "I'm cumming."

Kate felt Peter's cock begin to pump and it pushed her over the edge of precipice. Her climax washed over her, and she felt Peter's hand over her mouth again, but she didn't care. She'd waited years to have his cock back inside her. Granted, they'd fantasised about this over the last year, and she'd discovered that it turned her on, but she'd never thought it'd actually happen. She hadn't planned to be unprotected, and fertile, but between Peter setting the date, and her not having any need to take birth control up to now, well, it was probably inevitable. Right now, despite herself, she wrapped her legs around Peter's waist, opening herself for him as he kept pumping his cum into her. She'd be lucky if she didn't end up pregnant after this. She thought and shuddered as another wave of pleasure and excitement washed through her. Maybe she should have been more honest with Peter.

*

It had started innocently enough. Peter and Kate had dated for over a year, six years ago. They'd broken up, for the usual reasons, they had both been younger and such was life. They'd gotten back in contact a year or so after they parted ways, and they discovered that despite their history, neither had any animosity towards the other, so they remained in contact. Being human, and friendly, with shared history, it was almost inevitable that they ended up in bed together again. Both made it clear, after the first time, and there were to be more, though neither knew it at the time, that there were no strings to it. It just happened, they both enjoyed it and that was enough. The first time had been on Peter's birthday. The second, eight months later, had been for Kate's. They had decided that it was a suitable birthday present to give to the other. In between the birthdays, they'd sent sexually charged messages, little fantasies, pictures of themselves in various stages of undress, and videos. Twice more they'd celebrated a birthday, then Peter had met Hailey.

Hailey was five years older than Kate, five younger than Peter, and they'd clicked. After two dates, they were official. Christmas rolled around, and despite himself, Peter sent Kate an image of himself. Kate had reciprocated, and their messages had picked up where they'd left off. It had been decided that they'd only send pictures on birthdays and Christmas. That was to be it.

Peter loved Hailey, he knew it, and she loved him. He loved his life with her, made all the better when, after a year, they'd moved in together. Despite this though, Peter maintained contact with Kate, granted most of their conversations tended to be of the non-sexual variety, now and then, every month or two, there would be an extended, torrid exchange. Both Peter and Kate knew every little thing that the other enjoyed and the exchanges, when they happened, were very, very detailed. They both knew that the other masturbated while they exchanged messages, and after. Imaginary scenario after imaginary scenario would be explored, until one, or the other fell asleep.

Escalation is a fact of human nature. When one person becomes comfortable with another, they will admit to things they wouldn't with anyone else. Fetishes and kinks are no different. Freely telling another person what turns you on is a liberating experience. When the other person begins to incorporate your desires into mutual fantasising, it leads to increasingly intense usage, once both people are comfortable with it, of course. So it was, for Peter and Kate, that fantasising about sex, led to fantasising about risky sex, and from there, pregnancy. Not real pregnancy, obviously, they were separated by a phoneline and several hundred miles, but fantasy pregnancy.

It hadn't been intentional, when peter had admitted that he thought about it, but he was caught up in the moment, and he had just said it, without thinking. Afterwards, Kate and he had spoken about it. Peter had been embarrassed, but Kate knew that it had all been fantasy, it wasn't real. What had surprised Kate though, was that unknown to Peter, she had orgasmed almost immediately after reading that he wanted to fuck a baby into her. That she'd orgasmed wasn't the surprise, she had been edging on and off while they were messaging, it had been the intensity of it. Kate had gone from mildly turned on, to climaxing in a few seconds, with little warning. It had taken her a few minutes to gather herself back together after that.

Once they'd established that it was just fantasy, Peter and Kate had incorporated it into their messages. With Peter's admission of his breeding kink, Kate had confessed that she liked the idea of being controlled, something she'd never desired when they had dated. As time went on, the messages grew increasingly intense. Kate's love of being controlled led to them fantasising about Peter forcibly breeding her while she protested. They both masturbated and orgasmed during these sessions, but distance kept them both from making any foolish mistakes. It was, after all, just fantasy, and fantasy should be kept just that.

*

Hailey slid into bed beside Peter. He was lying on his back, eyes closed, thinking about something. She turned towards him and slid her hand up along his thigh, until she slid over his relaxed dick. It responded a little as she touched it and Peter opened his eyes, a smile on his lips.

"Hi you." He said, playfully.

"Hi yourself." She replied.

He rolled onto his side, to face her, and his hand slid up along her belly to cup one of her modest breasts. He slid his thumb over her already erect nipple and Hailey's breath caught in her throat for a moment. She encircled his now semi-erect dick with her fingers and squeezed him a little. Peter sighed in pleasure and shuffled closer to her. Their noses were almost touching now, and he could see the desire in her eyes. Peter kissed her, softly, as he switched to her other breast and tweaked that nipple too. Hailey closed her eyes for a moment, to linger in the brief flash of pleasure. She felt Peter pull her even closer, her nipples rubbing against his chest, as they kissed. She began to stroke him, as he grew hard in her hand. She loved playing with his dick. Teasing him made her so wet. It didn't matter if she was using her hand or her mouth, the moment he began to respond to her touch, she started becoming increasingly horny. She felt his hand slide over her ass and squeeze one of her ass cheeks, before sliding over her hip and down between them. It was awkward, but it felt so good to have him tease her, while she played with him.

Peter trailed kisses around her neck and down to her collar bone, before returning to her mouth, his finger continuing to tease her clit. Hailey too, maintained her teasing, as she slowly stroked Peter's eager dick. Hailey, though, was already eager, and didn't really need much teasing. Usually she enjoyed foreplay, but tonight, it wasn't required. Peter was hard and she was wet. She wanted his big cock inside her. Hailey let go of Peter's shaft, and turned around, so she was being spooned by her partner. Peter, for his part, needed no more hints, and she slid his cock between her legs, sliding against her pussy. He adjusted his angle a little and felt his tip penetrate her. A slow, easy thrust, and her opening surrendered to him. Hailey groaned in pleasure as she felt him slide into her. God, she loved feeling him inside.

"Don't come inside me." Hailey reminded Peter.

Peter kept his disappointment to himself. As much as he loved Hailey, having to pull out spoiled their lovemaking, a little. Not that he'd turn down sex if he had to pull out, it just took the shine off it a bit. He pulled Hailey close, and began to tease her clit with a finger, as he slowly thrust in and out of her. She moaned a little, as he simultaneously teased and pleased her, but she couldn't afford to let go completely. Not being able to use birth control was irritating and a source of worry. Sure, they could have used condoms, but regardless of the advertising, raw was simply better. She had been feeling horny all day, and she regarded that as worthy of caution, something associated with her most fertile days. So no, she couldn't allow herself to let go, at least not completely. Peter had generally been good about pulling out, but she knew he didn't like it, and at times he'd been forgetful. She supposed she couldn't blame him, there was nothing worse than an interrupted orgasm. If he 'forgot' it would be okay, because she'd remember to pull off him, as long as she read his signs correctly.

"Fuck, that's good." Hailey moaned, softly. "Don't stop just yet."

"I wasn't planning on it." Peter breathed, as he thrust deep into her, while still teasing her clit.

"Just don't forget to pull out." Hailey reminded him.

Fuck, this felt so good, but she needed to maintain control. Her excitement was building, slowly, to be sure, but undeniable. He was so good at doing this to her.

"I won't forget." Peter grunted.

Clearly, he was building towards his own inevitable conclusion too.

"Mmm." Hailey hummed, trying to distract herself and delay the oncoming orgasm. "Maybe we should get you someone to cum in, when you I can't have it."

"You'd like that? Watching me fuck another woman, watching me fill her eager pussy when I can't fill yours?" Peter panted. Her words had excited him, bringing him much closer to orgasm than he had been a moment earlier.

"Yeah." Hailey moaned. "Her only job would be to take your cum when I can't."

"I'd love to watch you play with each other, while I wait to use her."

"Fuck, that's hot." Hailey gasped, suddenly imagining the scene, some hot girl between her legs, and Peter fucking her senseless.

Her control slipped, and suddenly she could feel her climax approaching.

"Fuck!" She moaned, as she felt Peter's hard cock swell inside her. "Don't cum in me."

Peter groaned and pulled out at the last second, his cum spraying against Hailey's ass and back. He pumped his cock, milking the last of his seed from his balls and lay back with a groan. Hailey's moans rose to a crescendo, as she felt his cum coat her skin. With one hand teasing her tits and the other having taken over from Peter, she rode her orgasm until she was sated.

Peter slid out of the bed, and returned several moments later with a towel, to clean his sullied girlfriend.

"Roll on to your belly." He suggested, softly.

Hailey made a murmuring sound and with a sigh, did as suggested. Peter gently wiped his material off her back and ass and once done, lay down again beside her, dumping the towel in the washing hamper. Hailey rolled back onto her side, so Peter could spoon her. She loved feeling his arms around her, his chest firm against her back. It felt safe and secure.

Peter moved her long dark hair aside and kissed the back of her neck.

"Maybe we should have someone else involved, when it's dangerous to cum in you." He half joked.

"Maybe." Hailey murmured.

"Would you like that?" He asked, still half joking, but now half hopeful as well. "She could play with you too."

"And where would we find someone who's bi, and willing to be used as little more than a sex-toy, hmm?"

"I'm sure there's someone out there who'd be willing."

"Probably. But then you'd have to ensure that they're clean, and not complete nutjobs." Hailey pointed out.

Peter shrugged. "True. Sounds like a lot of work."

"So, theoretically, who do you have in mind?" Hailey laughed, softly.

"Who says I have anyone in mind?" Peter protested, with a smile.

"I know you mister."

Peter kissed the back of Hailey's neck again.

"Kate." He suggested, simply.

He felt Hailey stiffen for a moment.

"Your ex, Kate?"

"Sure." Peter replied, in a careful tone. "You'd get on well with her, she's clean, single, and not as mad as a bag of cats."

"It'd be a bit weird; don't you think?"

"I don't know, I think it'd be weirder to do it with a stranger."

"Maybe."

"She probably wouldn't be interested, anyway." Peter conceded, despite feeling certain that Kate would jump at the chance.

"Probably not." Hailey agreed.

They lay together for a while, in silence. Peter had an image in his mind, of fucking Kate while she was lashing Hailey's pussy with her tongue, that just would not go away. The more he thought about it, the more turned on he got, until his dick began to respond, stiffening until it was pressed up against Hailey's pussy.

"Down boy." Hailey murmured, with a good-natured sigh.

"Sorry." Peter replied, even as he slowly thrust his hips forward.

Hailey's breath caught in her throat, as she felt him slide against her.

"You're thinking of fucking Kate, aren't you?" She guessed.

"While she's playing with your pussy." Peter admitted, thrusting forward again. "Maybe she could wear a strap on or something, and I'd fuck her, while she fucked you."

Hailey bit her lip. "Fuck, that sounds hot."

Peter pulled back, and then thrust forward again, just as Hailey moved, and his hard cock slid straight into her.

She moaned loudly, as did Peter.

"Fuck!" Hailey grated. "She'd be pressed between us, and your thrusts would force her to thrust into me."

"Oh, fuck yes." Peter moaned, as he thrust hard and fast into Hailey. "I'd cum inside her, while she's inside you."

"God damn it, that's hot." Hailey moaned. "So damn hot."

"Fuck, I'm going to ask her." Peter growled, as he slid his hand around Hailey's neck.

He squeezed a little, as he continued to thrust deep into her. It wasn't to cut off her breath, but just to let her know that he was in control.

Hailey moaned louder, as she felt his hand around her neck. She pushed back against him, wanting to feel him deep inside her.

"I'm going to cum inside Kate's little pussy, while she fucks you." He growled into her ear.

The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room, as Peter fucked Hailey hard and fast.

"Yes!" Hailey wailed. "I want you to fill her little pussy while she fucks me."

Peter slid his hand down over Hailey's tits and over her belly, as he forced himself in deep.

"Fuck!" He groaned, as he felt his balls contract, ready to fire.

He kept thrusting hard into Hailey, lost in the excited haze of their fucking.

His cock stiffened, and he felt the start of the first pump, which would send his seed into Hailey's fertile pussy.

"No!" Hailey moaned, in fear and excitement, as she pulled forward. "Not in me."

Peter felt the first rope of cum spray out, coating Hailey's pussy lips, the second pulse sent a rope of cum splashing against her asshole, as she continued to move away from him. His hand wrapped around his cock, and he stroked himself to completion, as he rolled onto his back.

Beside him, Hailey once again finished herself off, and she came hard, her breath coming in short pants, as she cursed, and moaned. It didn't happen often, but Peter loved it when she got so riled up that she forgot about keeping her sounds quiet. Not that there was any need, but she was very self-conscious about it.

Peter released his now softening dick and relaxed as Hailey curled up against him. She raised her head, to lay it on his chest.

Peter chuckled. "I wouldn't." He advised.

Hailey slid a hand over his chest and found a copious amount of semen. She ran a finger through it and slid her finger into her mouth.

"Maybe I should lick your chest clean." Hailey purred.

"If you want to get me all riled up again."

Hailey sighed. "We've both got work in the morning."

Peter made a sound of agreement and reached over to the dirty clothes hamper, where they'd tossed the towel. He grabbed it and handed it to Hailey. She delicately cleaned herself off, and then handed it back, clean side first. Peter wiped himself down and tossed the towel back into the hamper.

Now that he was clean, Hailey rested her head on his chest and Peter stroked her hair.

"That was, intense." He murmured.

"Mmm." Hailey replied. "Are you really going to ask Kate?"

"Unless you'd rather I didn't."

Hailey shrugged. "We could try it, I suppose."

"I'll ask her tomorrow, see what she says. This weekend?"

"Sure."

Peter smiled in the darkness. "I might need to buy her a strap-on. You seemed to like that idea."

Hailey laughed, softly. "It was, interesting."

"It was." Peter agreed.

Soon after, Hailey was asleep, leaving Peter awake in the darkness, thinking of all the possibilities.

*

The weekend rolled around, and Kate arrived on Saturday evening. She had been both apprehensive and excited by the prospect of the threesome. It had been over two years now, since she'd slept with Peter, and there'd been no one since. Truth to tell, there'd never been anyone other than Peter, something she'd never admitted to him. He'd been her first, pretty much everything other than kiss. It wasn't as if she hadn't been interested in anyone else, life was busy, and she hadn't had much time to go looking for men. The few times she had; they just hadn't measured up. Either they were too eager or too needy. She took a breath and knocked on Peter's door, then reached down to straighten her skirt. A shiver of excitement raced through her, as she thought about what would hopefully happen tonight. There was a little bit of worry mixed in too, but she brushed it aside. Everything would be fine.

The door opened and Peter was there, smiling at her. Her heart jumped in her chest, at the sight of him. Why did he have to be so damn handsome? His long blonde hair hung just so, straight, without a single kink or curl. She hated and loved it, wishing her own hair could be that straight. His green eyes cut straight through her, as though they could see her thoughts. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her, drawing her into a hug. She stepped into the hug almost falling into his embrace.