PM Coffee

Story Info
Boyfriends or Husbands? How to decide?
12.7k words
3.39
13.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the late 2020's, American post pandemic society has changed. There is more emphasis on family. Nowhere is it more evident than in our small, southern community. Women, who were once focused on career, postponing or even forgoing, motherhood, have a new outlook on life.

So many of them lost or quit their jobs during the pandemic that a new direction in their lives evolved. With their careers derailed, they turned their attention to family and children. When the children started leaving the house for preschool, kindergarten and elementary school, they sat down and reevaluated their futures -- jobs, careers or family?

For most, the reality of the lost job experience translated to lower initial salaries and truncated careers. With their spouses, they did the math. The cost of wardrobe, commuting, day care and other job expenses when compared to the potential income left little or no actual profit. For many, it was an actual loss of family income. Add the cost of refresher education courses and the decision was a no brainer. It was financially and emotionally better to skip working and focus on the family. The called themselves "Tradwives."

Their decision to become stay at home mothers disturbed, and even angered, the strident feminist women who called them "traitors," "cowards" and "anti-feminist." But for these women, they were the ultimate feminist, women who evaluated all the options available to women, not just the anti-male options, and made a conscious decision to be wives and mothers. They embraced the responsibility of running a household, easing their husband's tensions and guiding the educations of the next generation. They also had significant free time to expand their social contacts and expand their knowledge of a wide number of subjects that interested them. They offered their time to worthwhile charitable organizations and weekend dinners with friends.

Margo and Sally met years ago while walking their new babies in their carriages and strollers around the neighborhood. The first few meetings were coincidental but eventually they coordinated their schedules and walked together at the same time every weekday afternoon. Within a few weeks, they were joined by Deirdre, DeDe to her friends.

As they walked, they shared their experiences with their children, problems, issues and solutions. They were helpful to each other, frequently watching someone's child while the mother needed to perform some necessary function, like going to the market, a salon, doctor visit or overseeing some work in their house. The freedom they provided to move about without having to take a child with them was invaluable and appreciated by all. It fostered a substantial friendship and trust between the trio of women.

Their schedule expanded to include coffee and a snack at one of their homes after their afternoon walk while their children slept or played with each other. When the children were old enough for preschool, kindergarten or elementary school, the afternoon coffee gatherings continued.

As time passed and trust in each other strengthened, the conversations turned to more personal topics such as household finances, relationships with their husbands and sex. Margo was the first to mention the loss of intensity of the sex with her husband. Sally immediately agreed with her while DeDe remained an interested listener.

Over time, they discussed the issue in greater detail. Hesitantly, Sally proposed a solution. "Margo," she said, "you need a lover."

"I have a lover," Margo responded. "Dennis is my lover."

"Dennis is your husband," reminded Sally. "The same husband you're concerned about the loss of sexual intensity with," she added.

"Just what are you suggesting?" asked Margo. "Are you saying I should have another man on the side? Cheating?"

"It worked for me," admitted Sally.

"What!" exclaimed Margo. "You're fucking some other guy in addition to your husband."

"You make it sound sleazy," defended Sally. "It's actually very empowering. It's done wonders for Mark and me. We were on the same course you're describing with Dennis and it's changed all that. Our sex life has renewed intensity and the more I see my lover, the more intense sex is at home. It's changed me and it's changed us."

"Who is he? When do you see him? How do you manage to keep it secret? Does Mark know?" The questions just rolled out of Margo.

"He's an old friend. I've known him since high school. Long before I met Mark. We were never romantically involved. Just friends. I never lost contact with him. When sex with Mark began to lose its fire, I needed someone to talk to and he was available. One thing led to another and the rest is history and my married life is dramatically improved," explained Sally.

"Damn," commented Margo. "I never had a hint."

"It wasn't important to tell you and the fewer people that know the less chance of repercussions," admitted Sally.

"So, Mark doesn't know?" asked Margo.

"No, he doesn't," confirmed Sally.

"Does he suspect?" asked Margo. "After all he has to be aware of the improved sex at home."

"I don't think so," answered Sally. "And even if he did, I doubt he'd confront me."

"Why?" asked Margo.

"It's the improved sex at home. He's a guy. He'll never risk threatening the good sex we have. Anyway, he's thinks that women have emotional cycles and the sex is better when I'm feeling better about myself. I have to admit, he may be correct in his opinion."

"How often do you see him and how do you manage it?" asked Margo.

"About twice a month. I don't need more than that and you don't think that all those doctor's appointments I have are actually to see doctors," Sally replied.

"You mean I've been watching your kids while you're off fucking this guy?" asked Margo.

"That about sums it up," Sally said.

"What's in it for him?" Margo asked.

"Mark? I think that's obvious," answered Sally.

"Not Mark. Your lover," clarified Margo.

"I honestly don't know and I don't really care. He's married but I don't believe it's something that improves his marriage. Actually, it supports secrecy since he has something to lose too. Maybe it just supports his ego. That's fine with me as long as treats me respectfully and fucks my brains out," said Sally.

"Damn," said Margo. "And you think my marriage, my sex with Dennis, would improve if I had a lover?" asked Margo.

"I do," agreed Sally.

DeDe continued to be an interested listener.

"How would I even find a lover?" Margo proposed.

"It's not that difficult," interjected DeDe.

"Wait," exclaimed Margo. "You too?"

"Me too," agreed DeDe.

"Fuck. I seem to be the odd woman out," Margo observed. "How did you find a lover?" she asked DeDe.

"He came to me," said DeDe. "He mows my lawn every Tuesday."

"You're fucking the lawn guy?" asked an incredulous Margo.

"Not every Tuesday but often enough," explained DeDe. "It's been a profitable exercise. It's a constant nudge improving my sex with Chuck and he charges fifty dollars to mow the lawn. When we have sex, he doesn't charge me and I pocket the cash."

"Incredible," commented Margo. "And Chuck isn't suspicious?"

"Not at all. We keep cash in the house to pay for services like mowing the lawn. I have to keep the fifty dollars since it has to disappear from the jar when the lawn is mowed. If Chuck is home, I obviously can't have sex with the lawn guy and he pays the guy instead of me."

"And that works?" Margo wanted to know.

"It does," agreed DeDe, "and there are other advantages. For example, the lawn guy is significantly younger than I am and his youth and stamina brings welcome virtues to our fucking."

"Damn, I am missing something," commented Margo. "But how would I ever meet someone? It isn't as easy as an old friend or seducing the gardener."

"Margo, honey," said Sally. "Just turn up your radar. You've been out the game for a while but you haven't lost your mojo. He's out there somewhere. He's waiting for you but he doesn't know it yet. Pay attention to the men you see every day. Add a smile, more cleavage and a wiggle in your walk and he'll pop up like a puppy wanting a treat."

"Sounds predatory," commented Margo.

"It is. Trust me. More than one man is going to suspect you're on the hunt and respond," said Sally.

Margo thought about her friends and their "friends" and made a decision. She turned up her radar and engaged her mojo. Sally was dead on. Almost immediately, men from the clerk in the post office to the kid bagging her groceries were more apt to talk to her and prolong the time they had together. The grocery clerk was suddenly wheeling her cart into the parking lot for her and loading her groceries in her car. He had enormous appeal but she had to write him off. He was too young. Probably jailbait.

She began to focus on her son's second grade teacher. He was about her age, maybe a couple of years younger and, if he taught second grade he probably had a real interest in kid's welfare and that was a plus in her book. Her meeting with him after school for a parent's teacher's review went well past the scheduled appointment time and she sensed interest on his part.

When they happened to be in the same fast-food restaurant for a quick Saturday lunch, they shared a table and, when he took her hand over the table and proposed they have dinner someday, she was convinced and they exchanged phone numbers.

She called him Monday after school and proposed dinner Thursday night. Dennis was traveling for business and wouldn't be home until Saturday afternoon. Margo arranged for her kids to sleep over at Sally's, something Sally enthusiastically agreed to once she knew Margo's plans for the evening.

Margo dropped her kids at Sally's right after school and went home to prepare for her "dinner date" later in the evening. She bathed, a soothing hot soak, did her hair and makeup and dressed provocatively, not sluttily. She met him at the restaurant at the hotel downtown. The restaurant was well known and she wondered how he managed to get a reservation in such a short time.

They were seated in a semicircular booth on the side of the dining room with a starched white tablecloth, a small vase of flowers and a candle. They sat on the same side of the table, appropriately spaced apart. He took charge of the menu and ordered appetizers and a white wine. Dinner was filet mignon for him and a perfect seafood platter for her with more wine.

Conversation was initially difficult but eased significantly by the time the main course was completed. Margo was nervous as a coed at her first fraternity party. She tried to relax by moving closer to him during dinner. He noticed and moved in her direction in response. By the time dessert, and more wine, was served, their hips and thighs were touching.

They both knew why they were there but avoided any explicit mention of it during dinner. He moved his thighs against hers and rubbed her leg with one hand while he fed her small samples of Crème Brûlée. His hand rubbed her thigh and slid to the inside. Margo separated her legs slightly in response and he rubbed under her skirt until he touched the damp gusset of her panties. Reflexively, she closed her legs on his hand but did nothing to remove it from against her labia.

He reached into his pocket with his other hand and discretely placed a nondescript white plastic card on the table. Margo knew exactly what the card was. It was an electronic key to a room in the hotel. She smiled and nodded slightly.

He quickly signaled the waiter, paid the dinner bill and stood up from the table. Margo wondered if his haste was a symptom of him thinking she might change her mind. Margo was shaking with fear and anxiety but she was not going to change her mind. If anything, she was in a rush herself.

They shared their first kiss in the elevator to the seventeenth floor. A simple, chaste experiment that only served to encourage each of them. They paused outside the hotel room door. Another chance to confirm or change her decision. Margo took the key from his hand and opened the door. Unexpectedly, he picked her up in his arms and carried her over the threshold into the room, kicking the door closed behind them. Laughing, Margo put her arms around his neck and kissed him again, this time with intent.

He put her down and they stood at the side of the bed facing each other. Margo seemed surprisingly calm given all the anxious thoughts racing through her mind. She never doubted her resolve in where they were going but was he going to undress her or was she going to undress herself? Was she wearing a bra that would raise his libido? How about her panties? Would he be upset by the increasingly large wet spot on her panties? How about oral sex? Was he into cunnilingus or just fellatio? What did he think of anal play?

All these insecurities and more, dominated her thinking as she smiled at him and waited. He pulled her toward her and kissed her a third time. His mouth opened and his tongue teased her lips until they opened and allowed his tongue into her mouth. His hand wandered up her torso until it held her breast while they kissed. Her legs weakened but she strengthened her resolve, pushed her tongue into his mouth and her chest into his hand.

Margo doesn't recall how her blouse and bra came off. All she can remember is him kissing her neck, chest and nipples afterward. Without thinking, she found herself frantically working to undo his belt, pants and zipper. Seconds later, she was on her knees with her mouth around his erection.

He stumbled backward, sitting on the bed with her between his legs. He moaned with pleasure as he ran his fingers through her hair. Several minutes later, he held her head in his hands and cautioned her, "Slow down or this is going to end more quickly than either of us wants it to," he told her.

"Sorry," Margo said as she stood in front of him, naked from the waist up." Suddenly she was self conscious about her body and her purpose. She hid her breasts with her hands.

"Margo," he said. "There's nothing to be sorry for. In fact, you should be proud of your incredible skill."

He pulled off his shirt and began to remove his shoes, socks and the rest of his pants. Margo stood in front of him. All her anxiety returned. She almost cried thinking she had blown it and he was about to send her packing before she realized that he was removing his clothes.

"Relax, Margo," he said. "That was the best greeting I've ever experienced." He leaned back on the bed. "Come, join me," he said.

She stared at him. He was naked. She was half naked. He wanted her to join him on the bed. She wanted to join him as well but, first, she needed to correct the difference in their state of undress. Margo calmed herself, kicked off her shoes and began to unzip her skirt. He leaned back on his elbows and smiled. She smiled back and pushed her skirt off her hips and kicked it aside.

His smile broadened as he viewed her bikini panties with the dreaded spot. She laughed at his attention and gained confidence. She pushed her panties to the floor and stepped out of them. She stood proudly in front of him and pirouetted for his pleasure. Laughing together, he held out his arms and she jumped on the bed on top of him and kissed him again.

Things progressed rapidly from there. Twenty minutes and two orgasms later, Margo felt him ejaculate deep inside her. The heat of his semen spread throughout her body sending her on another orgasm of her own.

Four hours later, Margo had no anxiety and no energy. Her partner had exceeded her expectations in every category. He enthusiastically participated in every position she could dream up. He not only enjoyed fellatio, but he was also an expert in the art of cunnilingus.

Driving home from the hotel at three in the morning, Margo was on a high. She could hardly wait for Dennis to get home from his business trip. She was going to give him a homecoming he'd never forget.

Margo slept late on Friday. Sally got the kids off to school and went by Margo's place to see if she was all right. She woke Margo. She made coffee and called DeDe while Margo showered. The three of them had their first AM coffee meeting.

"Margo," said Sally. "You look incredible. Everything about you says you've been well fucked."

"That obvious?" asked Margo.

"Only to another woman," informed Sally and DeDe agreed.

"Tell us about last night," they demanded.

"There's nothing to tell. You've both been there," Margo said.

"We have," admitted Sally, "but we weren't with you last night."

"No details," said Margo. "But I will share that I went places last night that I've never been and never imagined."

"And you're going back again?" asked Sally.

"I am, but not too soon," admitted Margo.

"What about Dennis?" asked Sally.

"I can't wait to get my hands on him," said Margo. "And other parts of my body as well. I just hope he doesn't get suspicious."

"Hold back something," counseled Sally. "Save something for later. He might be suspicious but he'll never say anything," she concluded.

"I hope you're right."

"I'm right. Mark is my proof," asserted Sally.

Dennis returned home Saturday afternoon. Margo dragged him into the bedroom. She had the kids totally engrossed in a VR world from Scholastic and confident they wouldn't be disturbed. She treated him to a sexual smorgasbord unlike anything they had done before. She tried, mostly unsuccessfully, to withhold some of her excitement. After three hours, Dennis asked, "What's gotten into you today?"

"I'm just really happy to see you," Margo told him.

"I've only been gone three days. You've never been this happy before," he stated.

"I've been thinking about our sex lives together and decided to spice up some things."

"Have you been watching porn?" Dennis asked.

"No. Why do you ask?" Margo asked.

"You've spiced up everything," Dennis observed. "More than I could imagine."

"Maybe I'm just more imaginative than you," Margo challenged.

"Well, I'm on board with whatever is driving you," Dennis said. "Keep on imagining."

Margo did just that for the rest of the weekend.

Monday afternoon coffee was similar to all the other meetings with the addition of comparative conversation about their respective 'friends' and husbands. The conversations helped all of them smooth and intensify their sexual activities at home.

Months passed and the external and internal relationships continued until, one Wednesday afternoon, over coffee, Margo wondered if the others were experiencing changes in their extramarital liaisons.

"Why do you ask?" asked Sally.

"It seems to me that, lately, my outside experiences have lost some of their fire, their zeal," expressed Margo.

"Isn't that to be expected?" said Sally.

"Isn't that why we're involved with our lovers to correct?" countered Margo. "We've solved one problem and created another. Another that's eventually going to seep into our married lives as well."

"How do you propose to stop it?" questioned DeDe.

"I don't know," answered Margo. "I guess one possible answer is to seek new outside partners but that's a vicious cycle, constantly seeking outside influences to keep our family sex life from deteriorating. I don't like that solution."

"Neither do I," said Sally. DeDe agreed.

"I think we need to think about it and discuss it later this week," suggested Margo.

It was over a week later when Margo resurrected the discussion. "I've been thinking about the problem of diminishing sexual returns," she said.

"We're listening," said Sally.

"I think we have to focus on the resources we have at hand," Margo suggested.

"How does that work?" asked Sally.

"I'm not sure you'll be happy with what I'm thinking," hedged Margo.

"Maybe not, but go ahead anyway," challenged Sally.