Pocket Money Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"That's a yes?"

"Would you like the fifty pounds on the table first?"

"I suppose that is the done thing."

Jim had control, a bit of 'emotional intelligence' not rushing to instant gratification - he could impose a delay on that. He got up and went upstairs for his wallet. Not the desired pleasure of young female fingers on his penis but a certain excitement in walking naked and erect back towards the girl in the kitchen and seeing her watching his erection as it bobbed from side to side with his walk. There had been no drooping as he had gone upstairs, not a hint of subsidence as he had picked up his wallet. He had made the whole journey up and down stairs as hard as a man could be.

Two twenties and a tenner down on the worktop. He had thought of bringing a fiver as a 'tip' if she did something extra, but already he would have to forego quite a few things that the fifty pounds could have bought. It would be - perhaps already was - worth it.

The girl moved her stool a little closer. One of her knees within the space of his open thighs, one of her knees within the space of his open legs, their genitalia not that far apart. He imagined Jess hopping off her stool and jumping up onto his lap and impaling herself, pushing his cock into her as far as it would go and hissing, "fuck me." Jim knew he would be too careful to simply do that, not that he would not relish the fuck, the lovely wet sounds of intercourse, wet slapping and sucking sounds but, rather he knew he would lift her off and go and get a condom. Wonderful to imagine splashing hot semen all over her virginal cervix, quite another having to deal with the possible consequences nine months later.

"I'm ready," he said.

It was sudden. One moment she was simply looking at the thing. The next her hand was on it and pumping the foreskin up and down as if there was no tomorrow. It was a shock to Jim, pleasurable to be touched but at that speed and intensity he would be all over the tiled floor in a matter of seconds.

"Stop, stop, stop!"

Jess stopped and looked up puzzled.

"Not like that, it's not a pump!" Well not quite...

"Aren't I doing it right?"

"Not really. Look, coming, ejaculating, is good but that's only the ending. What you need to do to pleasure a man is to take things slowly. Give him the idea you are really enjoying playing with his cock: not trying to get it all over and done with as quickly as possible. Stroke it, play with it, tease it, say how fine it looks and, even, talk a little, um, 'dirty.' And, if the man says or you sense he's about to come, leave off and let his excitement subside a bit before you build it up again. It's lovely to be repetitively on the edge, almost coming but not quite. When the man does start to come then you can really go for it but don't pull down quite so hard, it felt like you were going to snap my fraenum."

"Fraenum?"

"This little bridge of skin here below the divide of my knob. Very sensitive there actually. Fast but regular is best when a man is actually coming and then slow down to a stop once the semen ceases. Gentle petting as the penis subsides is nice too."

"Oh, right, I'll try."

"I should really be charging you for lessons, not paying you - 'advanced penis management for women.' Fifty pounds for a course including three ejaculations!"

Jess giggled and her hand reached again. This time her touch was delicate, just finger tips running up and down the shaft. It was a joy to feel.

"So the longer the better?" Jess meant the time spent masturbating but it was an ambiguous statement and she knew it as soon as she said it. "The longer and thicker," she said with a giggle," it is big... and hard. I can't get my fingers all the way around."

Jess was not pulling on it, she simply had her fingers and thumb around it forming a ring that did not fully meet. She slowly applied pressure bringing it forwards and downwards, perhaps to feel the resistance. It was a joy to Jim to see the naked young girl holding his penis, and moreover, even if unintentionally, see her point its end right at her sex.

Her fingers moved pulling the foreskin towards her, covering the smooth knob. Stimulating the nerve endings and then she slipped it back exposing the pink domed head. Not hurriedly, not violently but softly in what Jim liked to think was a feminine way!

"Is that right?"

"Absolutely, Jess, just right!"

Still moving the skin she brought the erection back upwards so it pointed at the ceiling, her fingers pushing and pulling at the moveable skin. Lovely to feel and lovely to see.

Her hand left his penis and reached below lifting his balls. Jim looked at them nestling in the palm of her hand. She lifted her arm slightly, moving her hand upwards, clearly conscious of the way the balls hung, feeling how she could move them. It was almost as if she was weighing them. Her hand moved back and with her fingers she very delicately felt one of his testes. His vulnerability had been in her hand, now it was even more so between her fingertips!

"You can really feel your testes. I hadn't realised. So weird feeling a bodily organ like feeling your kidneys or your heart."

Jim wondered quite what the 'friendly fumblings' had been. Jess really did not seem that experienced, almost virginal in fact. Had it merely been tugging on one or two boys' penes sticking out of their jeans, not even seeing or feeling the full equipment? Missing out on the balls completely.

"Is it nice having your balls touched?"

"So long as you don't squeeze too much!"

"Funny the contrast, you're so hard and manly up here." Her fingers slipped upwards onto the shaft, running up and onto the head but... oooh you're leaking again!"

Another welling up of clear fluid, it ran down the knob. Jess' finger touched and rubbed before pulling her finger away. The stuff came with the finger a little way before the strand was broken.

"Sticky!" She said. "Yeah, so hard here, yet all wrinkly, soft and delicate down there. Cool!"

"So I've a cool penis have I?"

"Yeah, Jim, I like it. So different - from girls I mean." Her fingers ceased moving the foreskin and instead she trailed her fingers up and down the shaft, then she plucked at the end, the swollen knob now sticky and wet with pre-cum. More oozed. Jim was having a great time. Lovely to see the girl leaning forward, her breasts hanging and gazing so intently at his genitalia and, importantly, playing with it all.

"Might I touch?"

"My breasts?"

"Or anything else."

"Not in the agreement!"

"Oh."

"A fiver a breast."

Was it worth it? Thought Jim. Not this time. "You are a very mercenary young lady."

"I want that phone!"

From moving the whole foreskin, Jess changed to just moving it a little over the flared edge of the head, a little down, a little up.

"Is that nice?"

"Aaah, stop, hands away!" Jim was shaking with excitement, so on the edge, one little gossamer touch more and... but he held it, did not quite come. Gasping, his erection shaking, he very nearly spurted. Jess moved backwards, a little shocked at his sudden command, her hand well away from him. It was too soon, much too soon for fifty quid, he wanted to enjoy the girl's fingers and nakedness for longer. It had been a risk telling Jess to stop, he might so easily have ejaculated there and then without the added pleasure of fast stroking by another's hand. As it was, he could feel something travelling up his urethra and, as both Jess and he, stared at the shiny, quivering end of his penis, a small amount of semen appeared and ran down the organ. It was not pre-cum, it was the real thing, not simply clear but opaque and creamy. Almost the full ejaculation but, luckily, not quite.

"Is that it?"

"No, Jess, that is not it, that was almost coming. You know, you've seen your boyfriends come haven't you?"

"Yes, of course."

"So that was hardly the same was it, just a small spasm, not the full thing. I do like what you are doing though. You can touch again."

Jim's thighs were wide on the bar stool and this time the girl reached forward with both hands, two sets of fingers coming to touch and hold. Gentle fingertips stroking the wrinkled skin of his balls, one to each hand and then both sets of fingers running delicately up the shaft to the tip.

Jess leaned a little closer and Jim could not help but imagine her mouth coming closer and closer and then sucking. Half an hour ago he would not seriously have imagined so much as rubbing his jean covered cock against Jess' thigh: now he was imagining what might happen on other days - so much more than an accidental rubbing of jean against thigh. The thought of watching her pretty young face as his penis pulsed away filling her mouth with his warm semen came to him or, perhaps even, a pulsing between her thighs and within her body.

He so liked seeing - and feeling - her fingertips touching the wet end to his penis, even spreading the cum there. There was something special about that and it was not as if it was accidental, there was deliberate action in what she was doing.

"It slides easier with your stuff, shall I add more?"

Jim thought she was going to dribble over it - drop saliva from her mouth - which would be erotic enough but no, instead she touched her sex. He knew she was wet, had both seen and tasted her finger earlier but to see not just one finger wet but a whole bunch and then see them curl around his penis and slide... fantastic! It was not really something she should have done. Those fingers had been playing around his knob, had his stuff on them and so now, just possibly, she might have left some behind on her sex and so there might be some of his spermatozoa swimming around there. A long way to travel, a long way to swim but not impossible - an unwise thing to have done!

Wet - girl wet - slippery fingers running his foreskin gently up and down, Jess grinning and asking "is that nice?" His knob appearing and disappearing inside its sheath all slippery with girl juice and semen. Jess sitting naked and so close on her stool, her breasts moving with her actions and her thighs so open showing such delightful hair and pink, soft sex. His erection so hard, so strainingly hard between them. He so wanted the girl to just hop up on his thighs, hold him tight and press her breasts to him as she sank onto his penis and accepted his semen. Unsurprisingly he wanted to fuck the girl!

But it was not to be. "Oh, Jess, faster, move it!"

And the girl did, her fingers held and moved it, not too tightly, not jerkily but just right, just as Jim would have done for himself, as her other fingers slipped underneath his balls. Thrusting a bit against the girl's hands he began to come. Jim did not close his eyes, did not wish to miss the sight of the girl making him come, did not want to miss her reaction, did not wish to miss the juxtaposition of her naked body and his spurting cum, nor see if some got on her skin.

"Jess, here it comes!" Such a delicious feeling, the first spurt out from his cock.

An exclamation from the girl and then a squeak as the second, stronger spurt caught her on the thigh. He did well, he counted ten spurts of semen in all - a fiver a spurt it was costing him! And most certainly, whilst it was going on, he thought it worth it! Absolutely wonderful to be brought off by a naked eighteen year old and to see her doing it.

"I think," said Jess, "that was quite a lot of stuff, wasn't it?" She was still moving his cock.

"Gently now, Jess, please and, yes, quite a lot!" Some on the floor, some on his right thigh, some on his tummy when the girl had lifted him upwards but some on her fingers and a little on her thigh. Messy, yes, but a delightful sexual mess caused by the girl. He loved it. A certain male pleasure in having done that - produced so much and got it in so many places on the girl.

She kept fondling penis and balls as he began to subside. The penis' work done and it now getting ready to take a little nap.

"Bit embarrassing but all that, you know, playing with your - cock, has got me wet. I suppose I could take a shower but I'm going to be more than late anyway. Have you something I could just dry me a bit so I'm not all, you know, soggy in my panties."

'Soggy in her panties,' a wonderful idea but Jim was no longer 'up' for it, his interest waning. He got up and handed her a clean handkerchief fresh from his laundry basket, all ironed and ready to put away.

"Thanks," she said, holding it against herself and then dabbing at her sex before handing it back. "Funny isn't it. You shoot all that stuff and we girls just get gooey."

Jim watched Jess dress as he stood there naked, his penis wet with semen and the stuff dripping down his stomach into his curls. He would be taking a shower.

"Um, my panties?"

They were on the worktop where he had put them. He handed them over. A pity really. It would have been nice had she left them behind.

Jess slipped her feet through the panties and pulled them up inside her skirt before picking up the bank notes and, with a smile, tucking them away, "Thanks awfully. Perhaps again?"

"Nowhere near as much, Jess. I can't afford it, but, if you're happy to, I'm happy to pay - help you get that phone! I'm more than happy for you to get soggy in your panties."

The girl giggled, "I suppose you'd like to feel how soggy... another time."

The door banged shut and Jim watched the girl disappearing down the road. He had thought of her naked before but now he had seen everything. He opened his hand, it was clutched around a rather damp handkerchief. No panties, but he had that. Jim did not feel like it at precisely that moment but he was pretty sure within an hour he would be on his bed wanking with that handkerchief.

He was, of course, right in his expectation. Within the hour he was naked again on his bed with his erection restored. Left all screwed up, the handkerchief had lost little of its dampness. It was delightfully soggy if no longer warm. It was cool around his penis, not hot like her sex had no doubt been, but the thought of her wetness caressing his knob was stimulation enough - his cock really was wet with the sexual lubrication of eighteen year old Jess - unbelievable! He did not actually come on or into it, rather when he came he splashed warmly across his stomach: the handkerchief was, instead, lying on his face, damp but importantly perfumed by the girl. His vision, as he came, was obscured by the white cotton but his nose was full of girl scent as his hand speeded and he came imagining his penis was spurting inside her.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12