Pod Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Danielle enters a monstrous Venus fly trap and is remade.
5.2k words
4.38
39.2k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or over

Danielle paced along the footpath that ran through swampy backwoods behind her family's home. She was fretting, as usual.

She was a high school senior facing down narrow prospects: decently smart, but her anxiety and under-resourced school district removed any real shot at a top tier college. She was too shy, and her family too poor, for her to hook up with a hot sports jock looking to inherit his dad's business. She would likely become a bookkeeper, like her mom was before giving birth, getting laid off, and having anxiety destroy her social life. Or she supposed she could try IT support like her dad—it didn't pay much, but she was alright with computers.

And as she wandered further and further, the steamy stillness thankfully shushed the voice in her head. A branch in the path came up—she hadn't noticed that before, was it new? Without giving it much thought, she took the new route, and got back to thinking about her future. She had applied to a variety of small state schools, but hadn't received early offers. At best, being realistic, she'd be waitlisted.

Her train of thought stopped when she noticed the light amidst the trees had become very gloomy. A deep, shadowy green permeated through the thick, mossy trunks, and now very swampy ground. Wet mud was squidging up over the tops of her sneakers. Where had the path gone? How had she come so far and not noticed the time?

Suddenly, she had a strong feeling of being watched. Something moved at the corner of her vision; she swung around but it was gone. Danielle's heart began to race. If something was there, at five-eight and a slightly flabby 165 pounds, she wouldn't be fighting it off. Slowly, she turned back around—still nothing. It was so steamy here! Her clothes were drenched and stuck to her skin, and her long, brownish-blonde hair was plastered to her scalp. Her feet were soaked with swampy mud. The air seemed to hang like hazy soup. She took deep, long breaths to calm down.

Nothing to be afraid of.

Actually, after a few breaths, the stillness of this place was quite soothing, and the cool mud in her socks was kind of refreshing. She wiggled her toes in her shoes to let it get between them. Danielle knew she should be getting back, but she was reluctant: here, right now, the voice in her head was silent. There was something about this grotto that quietened it, and she was in no hurry to go home and have it roaring back. What would be nice, instead, would be to take her shoes off.

Within seconds, Danielle had pulled off her sneakers and peeled off her muddy socks, and set her bare soles onto the ground. It was cool and slimy and nice as it made contact with her naked skin. A smile spread across her face as she watched her white insteps sink below the mud and she curled her toes to feel it gloop between them. That's the ticket. She sighed with the pleasure of it, and laughed to realize that her vagina had grown slick and slimy too, and not with sweat.

Even better, the voice in her head was back, but this time it was encouraging. Your body is gorgeous, it said. You're eighteen and caring and clever, and you're glowing with health. You've such a bright future ahead if you put your mind to it, even if you only make community college.

Danielle could get used to this.

Her hand crept down the front of her running tights. She felt so alive. And horny. Quickly, two fingers curled into her sopping vulva, then started to make circles around her clit in time with the wiggling of her toes in the mud. Pleasure began to build within her. It was wonderful.

She was shin-deep in mud right now, but it there seemed to be a deeper pool of it off to the side. She could sink her whole body in! Taking her hand out of her pants, Danielle pulled off her singlet top and unclasped her bra, letting them fall to the ground. Then, giggling to herself, she pulled down her tights and panties, slurping her feet out of the mud to kick the garments away. Her fingers went straight back to her slit and she walked over to the mud pool and quickly waded in, dunking down to fully submerge herself.

The rush of pleasure as the mud closed over her body was indescribable. She rolled onto her back, writhing and exalting in the sheer peaceful, sexual joy of it. She didn't want to come up for air, but reluctantly did so anyway. Excitedly, she pulled apart her labia and pushed the mud in with her fingers, crying out with happiness as it entered her body. Her anal sphincter had completely relaxed, and she hooked her fingers inside it to painlessly pull herself open, letting the mud flow into her rectum. The blast of ecstasy made her gasp and shudder, and she quickly submerged herself again to give her body over completely to the mud. An orgasm came, intense enough for her see stars, and she spread her arms out in total abandonment.

Just then, something began to tickle up inside her nose. Coming up for air, Danielle opened her eyes and looked down to see a red filament running from her face down into the mud. In her state of relaxation, she didn't panic, but rather peered at it curiously. After a few seconds of tickling and wiggling, she sensed a presence inside her head. It didn't speak so much as make its meaning felt.

Don't be afraid, it implied.

I'm not afraid, she thought back.

A warm, loving approval bloomed in her mind.

Would you like more? It implied again.

Yes.

Over there, behind you.

Danielle turned around, and the filament slipped out. Emerging from the mud was something like a giant, person-sized Venus fly trap; it's fleshy halves open at an angle, inviting her in. After a moment's hesitation, Danielle waded out and lay down inside it. The halves closed over her, pressing her into a tight, sweet-smelling space. Tubes slid up her nose and she sneezed and gagged as they passed down her windpipe. But soon enough she relaxed and began to breathe through them, and she felt herself being pulled down below the mud.

Something pinched at the base of her skull, right where she thought her brain stem might be. Every muscle fiber in her body loosened. Then, a new level of pleasure pulsed though her flesh. Whatever was in the mud up her asshole, it was here in pure form. Her pelvic muscles spasmed and she squirted. Her pussy throbbed uncontrollably in anticipation of—something.

That thing was more incredible than she could possibly have imagined. Something hard and sharp slipped into her relaxed asshole, then began to slice up and forwards, through her perineum and through her vagina, giving her a cloaca. It was completely painless.

Woah.

Her heart leapt and pounded. But it was too late to get out now: whatever was going to happen to her, would happen. Again, she relaxed.

The sharp object continued its work and she felt her body being sliced open, through flesh and bone, all the way up through her belly, chest, neck to her chin. Danielle felt the halves of her neatly dissected body being spread apart, from the cheeks down.

Then, over the course of several hours she was... changed. New things were put inside her, joining to become part of her. With a pleasant crack, her hips were broken and new chitin inserted to widen them and make them more flexible. Other joints and bones followed, being burst and remade to be more flexible and robust. Tiny pinpricks covered her skin: something made her think it was being thickened. Her flesh was being molded like plasticine. More things were done to her lymphatic pathways and nerves.

After a while, Danielle stopped trying to track the changes and fell into a quiet state, letting the transformation happen.

And eventually, she was sealed up and made whole. The pod moved back to the surface and its flaps opened again. After the womb-like darkness, the shadowy glade seemed impossibly bright and its air uncomfortably crisp. After blinking a few times and taking deep lungfuls of air, she stood up and waded back over to path, climbing out of the mud.

As the pungent goop slipped and sloughed off her, Danielle looked down at her body and smiled with excitement. She was mostly similar to her pre-pod self. Except her hips were wider—much wider. In fact her whole body was larger. She stood straight and strong and curved, her body thick with muscles and padded with a healthy layer of fat. Her breasts were fuller, and her nipples had turned brownish pink and grown as long and thick as thumbs. The muscles in her thighs and arms bulged round and powerful under a soft layer of fat that made her skin feel like silk. Running her fingertips over it made her shudder with sensation.

And there was something else at the back of her mind that wasn't there before: she was horny. So fucking horny. Pornographic thoughts came up, unbidden and constant, of holding tight to a strong, gentle man and gazing into his eyes, while he thrust his penis deep into her cunt and pumped her full of his warm fertile sperm.

Danielle tried for all of ten seconds to push the thoughts down, then stopped bothering. Instead, she shut her eyes, sighed, and embraced them, and was rewarded with a bloom of happiness in her head, while her vagina contracted and spat out gloopy glob of slimy mucus. She hugged herself, running her hands over her supple skin and the muscles beneath, then quickly and unselfconsciously masturbated herself to a punchy orgasm, accompanied by another vomit of mucus from her vagina. She noted that her clitoris had grown huge and fat, and jutted out above her labia like the top of a big toe. She could stay here forever, but her old life life called.

'I'd better get back,' she muttered to herself.

The thought of wearing clothes made her wrinkle her nose in distaste. But tempting—sorely tempting—as it was to walk back naked, Danielle figured she needed to conform to society's norms. But a smirk still managed to creep up her face; she was never going to wear panties or bras again. Let people gawk at her breasts, nipples and pussy lips, clearly outlined beneath her clinging clothes. She pulled her leggings on, and they stretched tightly over her thickened waist and vastly broadened hips. Her entire body was more substantial, but her belly had easily gained three inches around and her hips must have widened six inches on either side. Her butt muscles were significantly bigger, and her thighs much stronger and fleshier. Her leggings were straining around them. Looking down, she giggled at her enormous clit bulging proudly up through the fabric.

Next was her singlet top. It stretched tight around her chest and rode up her belly, exposing most of its soft flesh and deep bellybutton. Her full, heavy breasts hung comfortably down and apart, and even though they were tightly compressed, her giant nipples still bulged a half inch into the fabric.

Finally, she looked down at her muddy feet, then at her shoes, then at her feet again. Something told her this wasn't going to work. She lifted her foot and tried to jam it into her shoe. It didn't even make it past the opening. Her feet had grown a full inch wider and two inches longer. They were broad and strong and fleshy, thick with muscle. Her toes were widely splayed with distinct gaps between them, and she giggled to find she could wiggle and manipulate them individually, like her fingers.

'Fuck it,' she said out loud. 'No shoes then.'

The thought of having permanently bare feet, of never wearing shoes again and curling her toes into the soil wherever she walked, was strangely arousing. She plunged her hand down her pants and masturbated to another quick orgasm at the thought of throwing out her shoes, and feeling her always-bare soles growing tough and leathery. A shot of vaginal mucus was added to the mud in her leggings as the pleasure rushed through her.

Then, stuffing her bra, panties and socks into her shoes, she walked back through the swampy forest.

Danielle was slightly concerned that her anxiety might return as the air cleared and she returned to civilization; that the surreal logic of the glade might dissipate and leave her horrified and crippled by her screaming internal monologue. But none of that happened.

Instead, she drifted between marveling at the vitality and beauty of the life around her, to the pleasant thought of being on her back with her legs in the air, mated to a series of hot men with thick cocks. The thought of them filling her warm cunt, sliding up inside her welcoming body and tenderly cupping her face before shooting their genes up inside to mix with hers, prompted her to masturbate five more times as she walked.

'God, I need a fuck,' she said to the birds and frogs around her. She was sure they agreed.

When Danielle reached their yard, she marched straight over to their garbage bins to toss her unwanted and restricting underwear and shoes, but stopped short. Why be wasteful? They were nearly new and in good condition, and could probably be donated. She'd wash them and see if she could get them a good home.

It's fair to say Danielle had never thought that way before, and she was busy wondering why she'd started now, when she turned around and nearly bumped into Jared, her brother, who was carrying a bag ready for landfill. So wasteful!

'Hey Dani,' he said absently, before stopping and carrying out an obvious double take.

'Hey,' she responded, looking him up and down.

'Are you, uh, okay?' he asked, looking her up and down. 'You look—'

'Fertile?' she finished for him.

'I was going to say fresh from a fight with an alligator,' he replied. 'Did something happen?'

Jared was just on a year older than Danielle, and their mother often joked that they were Irish twins. Jared had the genes for 'tall' and 'athletic', and was on a basketball scholarship to Duke. Right now, he was in shorts and a tank top, and Danielle could freely admire his shredded musculature. The garbage bag hung forgotten at his side as his gentle blue eyes gazed quizzically at her.

'Actually, yes,' she said. 'Could we head up to my room to talk?'

'Sure.'

'And I think I might need hosing off first.'

He laughed.

'Alright then. Sit tight and stand still.'

Jared had always been there to help his little sister, protecting her from bullies at grade school and talking through her anxiety attacks for hours on end. She told herself, while he sprayed her liberally, that she really needed his advice now, which was why she needed him alone, in her bedroom.

They padded up the stairs of their aging, modest home; Danielle tried not to smear residual mud over the walls and carpet.

'I need to shower,' she said. 'Can you talk to me in there?'

Jared creased his brow.

'Uh, okay?' he replied, and followed her into the shabby brown bathroom adjoining their two bedrooms. 'I'll just turn around so I don't creep you out.'

Danielle rolled her eyes as turned his back and she peeled off her sodden clothes. She got in the shower.

'So what happened, Dani?'

She thought for a moment and soaped herself down.

'Well, the good news is I don't have any anxiety anymore. Like, at all.'

'Uh, that's great!'

'Yep, after what happened to me out there, I've never thought so clearly or been happier with myself. The bad voices are gone.'

She paused, he waited.

'And I don't think they're coming back.'

There was another long pause. Danielle shuddered quietly with pleasure as she ran her hands over her body, roving cleaning fingers under her breasts and into her crevices. She was surprised to find she could easily pull her asshole wide apart, letting the mud inside it slip out. After shitting it all to the shower floor, she felt around inside and found her asshole was now producing its own slimy mucus. She thought she'd try something, and gasped with soaring ecstasy as her entire fist slipped easily up into her rectum.

'Everything okay Dani?' Jared called out.

'Yep,' she sang back.

Wow!

Her asshole closed softly as she pulled her fist out, and she ran her finger along it. It had transformed into a glorious three inch slit. She'd have to be careful about keeping her shit in.

'So I'm glad the anxiety is gone,' Jared went on, 'but Dani, your body is different too—'

'Yeah,' she said. 'This is going to sound weird but hear me out okay?'

'Alright.'

'Well, I found a place where the mud felt strange. Like, really good against my skin. There was no one around so I thought I might jump in and give myself a mud bath.'

'Okay.'

'Then, something called out to me. It's hard to explain. But I swam over to it, and—it took me inside—and changed me.'

'Dani, that's crazy.'

Danielle turned off the shower and stepped out. Jared was still standing with his back to her.

'Just turn around and see for yourself.'

'No way.'

'Oh come on Jared. Grow up and turn around. You've seen naked girls before.'

Slowly, her brother turned around. She watched him try to keep his eyes on her face, and fail, letting them wander all over her body.

'Woah.'

'Right? You see? I'm thicker, but it's not all fat. I'm way stronger.' She smirked. 'I reckon I could arm wrestle you.'

'You're wider around there,' he pointed at her hips. And his eyes settled on her breasts—

'Yeah, my nipples, I know. But I like it, Jared. I feel great! And I can probably hide it all under clothes.'

'Uh, sis, I don't think you can.'

'Come on, you perv. There's always something baggy enough.'

Jared shook his head.

'So what, you're gonna wear a mask now?'

'What are you talking about?'

He stepped up, took her by the shoulders, and positioned her in front of the mirror. His firm grip and proximity sent a shudder through her, and a gush of slime hocked out of her vulva to splodge onto her broad feet.

Looking down, Jared began to say, 'What—'

But Danielle, in shock, cut over him.

'No way, what the fuck?' she breathed.

Somehow, she had missed her biggest change of all: a fissure that ran up the middle of her chin, from the top of her neck to the top of her lower lip. It was neatly closed, but looked like it could easily open her lower face up like a horrifying, fleshy flower. Running her tongue along the inside of her mouth confirmed it: her lower jaw was split neatly in two. Worse, her lower teeth were missing: in their place was a pair of solid bones covered by gums.

'Well fuck me,' she said. 'I'm hideous. And how am I supposed to eat?'

For the first time, she felt tears coming. Jared, after hesitating, wrapped his arms around her from behind.

'No, you're beautiful. And you still have your top teeth. We'll get you dentures or something.'

Being wrapped in her brother's arms sent a warm rush blooming through Danielle's gut. The horror of her appearance began to ebb. This was her body now, she'd have to deal with it.

When Jared made to let her go, she clung to his forearm, looking at the pair of them in the mirror. She was thicker, more powerful—but she still only reached his chin. And his messy shock of blonde hair looked especially comforting right then.

'Don't let go,' she said. 'I need this.'

'Dani, this isn't right. You're naked and I'm alone with you.'

'Why isn't it right?' She looked into his eyes in the mirror. 'I love you.'

'I love you too—because you're my sister.'

She waited for him to move, but he didn't. Then she turned her head to kiss his shoulder.

'Dani, we can't do this. I don't want to take advantage of you.'

She looked into his eyes again.

'You're not. I want this. I love you so deeply, Jared.'

And it was true, a pulsing warmth—comfort, happiness, desire, trust in a heady mix—was coursing through her heart and down to her vagina. She hoped he saw the genuineness of the love in her eyes. Then she felt it, his penis growing erect through his shorts. She moved her hand between them to wrap around it.

12