Pod Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah feels the pleasure of being corrupted and transformed.
4.2k words
4.48
27.1k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or over.

Hannah's vagina was getting wet as she thought about Jared on the drive over to his house: his gorgeous smile, his strong, gentle arms that made her feel safe, his perennial kindness. They'd met at college and bonded over their shared origin in the same part of swampy Florida, and she'd decided she was probably now in love with him.

There was already a fresh load of cum inside her—from Mike, the rich boy from her old boarding school that she was cheating with (just a little bit). She reached down into her panties with one hand and ran a fingertip up just inside her slit, picking up some cum and juices, then masturbated in gentle circles around her clit.

'That's so fucking good,' she sighed.

She wasn't supposed to be like this. Her family had been in the region for generations, and were plugged into powerful networks, from corporate boards to politics. She was supposed to be a woman of virtue, on the lookout for a good match before she ventured out on her vocation to be an art curator or somesuch.

'Don't be a slut, Hannah!' she said aloud, mimicking her mother. 'You'll never find a quality man. Be respectable. Think of the fundraising galas!'

But although she'd packed off to Duke as a freshman on The Right Track, a stronger part of her personality was starting to break through: a part that just wanted family, fucking, cum, milky tits, and babies. A lot of babies. Being loved by hot guys (a lot of hot guys) and having a great, fun husband too. And that part of her personality warmed her insides and gave her happy daydreams.

Sorry mom.

Fortunately for Hannah, there was never going to be a problem finding guys. She was a slender five-eight, with luscious brown hair and flawless, alabaster skin. Nice B-cup breasts, gentle brown doe-eyes and a friendly, ever-smiling face that drew the boys like rabbits to a strawberry patch.

Which brought her back to Jared. He wasn't 'one of us', but he was going to be a kind, loving, and stimulating husband. Mike was wealthy and handsome, and had a lovely cock, but there wasn't much happening upstairs. He was a fine side piece, nothing more. Jared was the One, she was sure of it. And she had a trust fund to see them through. She could do this.

Which meant she should probably dump Mike and try to be faithful for a while.

Sigh.

Pulling her Audi coupe up outside Jared's house, she once again was thankful that he was comfortable enough to ask her around. The place was clearly unrenovated since its construction in the 80s, but his family kept it neat and tidy. Hannah did like Jared's family, though things were still a little awkward. His parents didn't seem to know what to do with her, and while his sister Danielle was sweet, she was very shy and obviously had nothing in common with Hannah. Their life experiences were just too different. She was sure things would warm up eventually. But right now, she was about to get her second cock of the day, and that put a grin on her face.

Checking her makeup one last time in the rearview mirror, she messaged 'here!' to Jared, then slid her flip-flops on and exited the car, clip-clapping to the front door. She rang the bell. Seconds later, it opened to reveal a mostly-naked Jared beaming down at her.

'Hey Hannah, come on in!'

Holy fuck he looked good. There was something about him that had changed, and she tried to decide what that was as she slipped her flip-flops off and followed him inside. He was more muscular. That had to be it. There was a whole lot more bulk there. He would be the envy of the Adonis statues she was studying. His powerful arms looked like they could lift her one-handed. Was he taller? He seemed taller.

Jared led her upstairs to his bedroom. He shut the door behind them and turned round to smile at Hannah again while she looked him up and down. His soft cotton shorts clearly outlined his thick, massive cock and she eyed it hungrily. He closed the distance between them and wrapped her in a powerful embrace. He wasn't wasting time: their open mouths met and her pussy flooded with need as their tongues slid and slimed against each other. Spit drooled down her chin and the sounds of their wet, smacking kisses filled the room.

Jared broke away and looked meaningfully into her eyes. Hannah raised her arms and let him tug her dress over her head and unclasp her bra. He swept her up and carried her to his bed, setting her gently down on the edge. Kneeling between her knees, he pulled off her panties and set her feet on his shoulders, spreading her thighs lewdly in the air. Then he got to work on her clit with his mouth. His tongue slid over and into her sex, flicking against her tenderest and most sensitive places. His fingers touched her vulva, her inner labia, her perineum, her asshole. She hoped he couldn't taste Mike's cum, which had spread nicely inside her. Maybe tomorrow she'd take out her implant and let nature take its course to a paternally ambiguous baby.

'Oooooh, that'snice', she breathed.

The thought of being pregnant next month with her first child (whosever it was), her belly growing round and her body realizing its true purpose, turned the pleasure into ecstasy. Her hips humped and she crushed Mike's head between her thighs, and a beatific smile spread across her face as she came.

'Hey Hannah,' came a female voice behind her.

Twisting about, she saw Danielle standing by the bed, stark naked. And Danielle looked... strange. Super thick with giant nipples and a massive clit sticking out of her pubis. Was that a seam running up her face? Hannah saw cum lining Danielle's slit and coating her inner thighs. Woah, really? So much for the sweet-shy sister. But it was okay—frankly she was in no position to judge. She'd lean into this.

'Hey Danielle,' she giggled. 'This is kinky. Are you joining us?'

'Sort of,' Jared said, moving up to look into her eyes and run his fingers through her hair. 'More like you're going to join us, Hannah.'

With a wet clack, Danielle's face and neck split open into a fleshy, wavering flower, dripping with clear slime. Before Hannah could react, Danielle gripped her head with two hands and turned it to the side. Out the corner of her eye, Hannah saw a proboscis telescope rapidly out of Danielle's gullet and plunge downward, and she felt a sharp punch as it rammed into her brain. Seconds later, a wave of peace washed over her. Her skin felt warm and her clit throbbed.

Danielle was liquifying Hannah's brain like a fly liquifies its prey. While Hannah gurgled and curled her toes, Jared fondled her breast, circling his finger around her nipple.

He looked down into her face and said, 'how is it?'

'Ggghhhurrrrrgh,' Hannah responded.

It was great!

Her body clenched and shuddered. Her heels kicked up and down uncontrollably. She orgasmed, suddenly and forcefully. A pink-purple aurora bloomed in her mind's vision. Hannah could hear Danielle swallowing her brains. Her senses grew lighter, and lighter, and her vision faded out.

Blackness.

Then her senses came back and she opened her eyes, immediately feeling different. Thicker, heavier, more powerful, with a darkness oozing through her veins like treacle. Jared was smiling down at her; her head was in his lap. Excitement surged when she understood that she'd been transformed. She needed to see. Sitting up, she swung her legs over the bed, and stood straight, rolling her shoulders. She walked over to Jared's narrow dress mirror and at looked at herself. Gone was the slight, waifish body she used to have. Her arms and thighs were bulging with muscle and padded with a generous, soft layer of fat. She ran her hands over her skin and her sensitive new palms found it absolutely smooth. A giant pink clit jutted from her pubis and it felt lovely as she touched it. Her hips had widened six inches either side. Her feet had broadened too, and ended in healthily splayed toes. She wiggled them. New, much fuller breasts sat comfortably on her chest and ended in two-inch nipples as thick as her thumbs. They jutted out in front of her strong, proud new form. She gave them a squeeze and was rewarded with sexual pleasure. With a smile, she noted her contraceptive implant had gone.

They'd done this to her, forcefully transformed her. She should have felt violated. But being honest, she liked it. She liked, especially, that the prim little voice restraining her lust and whining about grades and respectability was completely gone. The extraneous bullshit in her life was burned away.

Jared asked, 'how does it feel?'

'It's—good,' Hannah replied with a smirk, turning to examine the new curves on her body, especially her ass and lovely new birthing hips. Pushing out babies was going to be nice and easy now.

On a whim, she tried to flex her butthole, but was surprised to find the muscle had disappeared. Spreading her ass cheeks, she ran her fingertips along her hole and felt the smooth ridges of a three-inch buttslit, like a soft vertical anal mouth.

'What's happened to my asshole?' she asked.

Danielle was sitting on the bed, with her legs spread, openly masturbating her cummy vulva. Thick milk was leaking from her nipples and dribbling down her belly, and a large wet puddle of slimy mucus stained the sheets in front of her. Both she and Jared stood and walked over to stand behind Hannah. Jared's trunk-like cock was rock hard, and swung out in front of him like a veined iron piston.

Danielle said, 'I've planted a void fungus in your skull and you've begun your transformation into a breeding drone. You're still mostly the Hannah you were before, but that is going to change.'

Closing the distance with her brother, she kissed him on the mouth, with full on tongue and slobber, and grabbed his dick.

'My bro doesn't mind being a mindless breeder, do you Jared?'

'Fuck no,' Jared said with a grin.

'But why is my asshole a slit now?' Hannah asked. 'How am I going to hold my shit in? Do you have one?'

'We all have one,' Danielle said. 'It'll be better to show you. Jared, can you get Vince and Jenny out of the bathroom?'

Hannah watched as Jared walked over to the door of the ensuite he shared with his sister and slid it aside. Inside, sitting on the vanity countertop, naked, was nineteen-year-old Jenny, whom Hannah vaguely recognized as Jared's neighbor. A look of beaming pleasure was on her face; she'd clearly just cum. Vince, her younger brother, was between her spread thighs and thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt. Her legs were wrapped around his middle and her ankles were hooked together behind his back, and she was caressing his chest with her free hand.

'Sorry, Jared,' Jenny panted, looking up. 'We just couldn't wait any longer.'

Jared folded his arms. 'Vince,' he admonished.

With a grunt, Vince thrust in deep, pumping his cum into his sister, and Hannah's pussy pulsed and vomited slime on to the carpet in response. She put her hand over her mouth and giggled, 'sorry.'

Vince withdrew, and both he and his sister stood and walked over to Danielle. Cum was dripping from Vince's still-glistening cock, and Jenny's entrance was white with fresh seed. Hannah looked them over. They were just a normal-looking set of siblings: average bodies, everyday features.

'Can we have some more?' Vince asked, looking at Danielle's breast.

Danielle turned to face him and smiled. Beads of milk appeared at the end of her massive nipples.

'Drink up,' she said.

Vince strode over and bent, taking the teat into his mouth. He shut his eyes and started suckling, and was soon making moans of pleasure while his sister shifted from foot to foot, looking on. Vince's cock grew rock hard as he swallowed, and in moments it was spurting thick streams of cum. Then, he let out a growling 'mwoooorrrrrgh' and spread his buttcheeks—as Hannah watched, his hole flexed and quivered, and stretched out into a slit.

'That's enough, Vince,' Danielle murmured, and gently pulled him off her teat. He stood straight, grinning ear to ear, his cock still spurting.

'Fuck yeah,' he laughed.

Jenny trotted over and tentatively bent down, and Danielle welcomed her into her cradling arms. She guided them to sit down together, so that Jenny could lie across her lap in a comfortable position for nursing.

'You can have all you want, pet,' she said, stroking Jenny's hair.

'Hey, no fair,' Vince started, but Danielle silenced him with a meaningful look.

'Jenny has been chosen for something special,' she said simply.

Jenny to a long thick nipple into her mouth and started sucking eagerly, and soon had her eyes shut while her body trembled with orgasm after orgasm. Her knee was pulled up so Hannah had a good view of Jenny's asshole. Jenny grunted and sighed, then her own little pucker stretched out into a padded slit. But unlike with Vince, Danielle didn't pull her off the teat, and the changes kept coming. Her flesh started to ripple and her movements became more fluid. She detached on her own, and lay on her back on the carpet, rubbing and clawing at her skin.

'Ooooooooh, Vince you need to try this, it's so gooooooooood!'

She began to writhe about. Her pelvis thrust upward and ejaculated a longer, arcing stream of girl cum. It looked like her bones were softening and starting to bend with her constant movements.

'Oh yes, yes,—' she gasped, before her voice rose into a screech and her words blended together.

Jenny's bones were gone now and her limbs were waving about with newfound freedom. Her legs split apart from the toes up, into pink, writhing tentacles. Her arms followed suit. Her eyes rolled up into whites and her eyeballs fell away into her head. Her torso extended into a slimy, worm-like flesh tube. With a final 'rrrrraaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA' her head collapsed in on itself, leaving a toothy maw like a lamprey, and her upper body kept extending, and extending, growing longer and narrower. The only sounds now were wet slurping and slimy squidges as Jenny let go of her humanity and transformed irrevocably into a monster. Her other tentacles opened up at the ends with similar toothy maws. Finally, her tentacles looped and folded on themselves like giant intestines, and a new spiny-toothed mouth opened in the center to let out an inhuman roar.

Jenny—or what used to be Jenny—levitated off the floor, its tentacles writhing gently and dripping with slime. A soft, wet, growl emitted from its central mouth. Before Hannah could finish saying 'woah,' the Jenny-creatures tentacles shot outwards. One of the tentacles, with a shining white spike glinting in its endhole, snaked its way to Hannah's buttslit and slipped easily inside.

Hannah looked down at it, shocked and processing this new development. In seconds, before she could act, she felt the spike plunge into her spinal column, sending a lightning bolt of new information directly into her central nervous system. It was sensory overload; new vistas of incomprehensible alienness flooded her mind's eye. Pain like a migraine seared in her head and she shut her eyes to stop herself from feeling nausea at the contrast of the familiar against this terrible newness.

Its geometries were all wrong and her body and mind wanted desperately to reject them. Hannah took a deep breath and focused, fighting against the increasing pain as her mind and soul cried out in anguish. Then, suddenly, the pain vanished and Hannah orgasmed in excitement as a key portion of her humanity surrendered and crumbled wetly like mud. She felt a blast of the most extreme pleasure from the soles of her feet to the top of her tingling scalp and a delectable feeling of sexual erection as an antenna, topped with a bulbous eye, slid out of her skull to wave about in the air. There was ringing in her ears: she had been screaming. But no more. Everything became clear and Hannah feltconnected in ways she never thought possible. She saw a protean place of writhing tentacled horror in a different dimension. And she saw a promise of tainted fallen humans in various stages of transformation into tentacled horrors themselves, penetrating each other, impregnating, birthing new life, in continual and eternal pleasure. No more pain, no more stupid worries or fears, just endless procreation and joining into the foul, loving embrace of a collective mind.

Her vagina again vomited warm mucus, down her thighs and onto her feet as she understood more and more. The Jenny-creature existed in the alien dimension too, and its central mouth was moving, speaking an alien language with a wet, monstrous voice. Hannah concentrated to understand it, then with another shudder of extreme ecstasy, she felt more of her humanity slough away and both the words and the world became clearer.

'Join with me everyone,' the creature said. 'Join with me and we'll all become one.'

To her left, Hannah saw Vince shudder and cum jet out of his cock, and a beatific smile spread across his face.

'Ahhhhh yes Jenny take me,' he said in pleasured rapture. Then, 'ahhhhhhhhhh' as his mind melded into the monster's.

Jared was screaming, 'no! no no noooo!' But then his voice caught in his throat and he blinked hard, and an antenna slid out of the side of his head too. A smile crept across his face and his cock hardened and started jetting cum.

'Yes,' he said quietly, juddering. 'Oh fuck yes!'

He reached his hands to his eyes and with a moist squidging sound, pulled them out. The optic nerves and tendons gently detached and fell away and he dropped them on the ground. Skin immediately grew over the sockets and sealed them smoothly shut.

Some part of Hannah, the still-human part that had arrived at her boyfriend's house several hours before, screamed internally in protest. But the tentacle in her rectum pulsated warmly and the edge of the Joining nudged at her brain.

'Hannah,' Vince intoned. 'It's incredible. No need to resist. All of—'

'—your problems will go away,' Jared finished. 'You'll never be alone again.'

Vince again: 'You'll feel so much love, Hannah. Become one with us.'

Hannah held on for several long moments. But inevitably, the prospect of eternal pleasure was too tempting to resist. She let go and gave herself over to the Joining. As her defenses collapsed, ecstasy of a whole new level rushed through her body. It was euphoric. Her eyes were bothering her. She didn't need them, useless things, she could see so much better now. Moving her hands to her face, Hannah gently popped her old human eyes out and tossed them aside, smiling as the skin grew over her sockets. That was better. Her individuality was erased and she was absorbed, then she was something more. It was an indescribable togetherness and it was more wonderful than they could have possibly imagined. They had all these thoughts, dreams, needs, talents, memories, perversions, desires, combined into a new whole far greater than its parts. They felt the carpet beneath their six bare feet and experienced the world through their two antennae and sensory filaments in their core tentacles. Every aspect of their combined past was known and forgiven and the love and acceptance was absolute.

Then, suddenly, Hannah was disconnected.

She reeled from the sudden removal from her greater self, and let out a yelping sob. She was so alone! The tentacle was gone from her rectum. Her human eyes were still gone — her antenna, whipping about, gave more than enough sensory information. But now she wasn't the old Hannah. Her brain was a shard of the amalgamated whole, now thinking independently, but longing for the bliss of Rejoining. The males were disconnected too; Vince sat with his head between his knees, sobbing, while Jared sat back on his hands, his own antenna slowly waving. Hannah knew exactly how Jared was feeling, because their brains contained the same mind, even if they were now separate and diverging. But Vince seemed to be feeling it on another level.

12