Poe Little Witch Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

Annabel bit her lip. "I saw you drop something in their drinks, Lenore. What was it?"

Lenore flushed a bit, but dug in her clutch for the phial. It was nearly empty. She hoped she could convince Jack Scratch to give her more.

"This?" She held up the small container. "Just some autumn spices. I don't know -- apples, pumpkin, cinnamon, oak bark for all I know."

"Eye of newt? Toad sweat? That kind of spice?"

Lenore laughed nervously.

"Well, Annabel, whatever it was, they enjoyed it. I still credit these great legs." She tried to flash them a little, but Annabel had turned to go.

Lenore put her out of her mind for now, and made the client call. The client was crazy excited, and despite the steep fee already, agreed that a bonus would be appropriate, too. "Only if you insist," Lenore quite humbly said, "only as a token of your appreciation."

Lenore saw that Edgar had called, but she ignored him. She was often unavailable during trials or important hearings, and he knew not to count on her. Whether he knew she sometimes took random lovers during these times of high stress, she could only guess, but didn't really care. His purpose was as a rock in her life. Not an exciting, challenging rock, but a steady, thick, long one.

She had one unknown phone message.

"Congratulations, Lenore. I hear that the potion was helpful, although I believe you alone could have been highly persuasive. Just remember. I've had your body, but I still require one innocent soul for every drop you used, and sorry to say, your soul will not satisfy as completely as your body did last night."

There was another call from the same number, a few minutes after the first. "Lenore. Jack again. Tonight, at the Raven's Grin Inn. No later than 10:00. Wear the red gown. Just the red gown. Please." She tingled just to hear the sexual undertones in his voice.

Annabel returned with the revised bill, which she slid over the desk. Lenore studied it, then looked up. Annabel was holding the purple phial between her thumb and forefinger.

"I don't know what you did," Annabel said, "but I think this elixir has something to do with the behavior of the judge and the city attorney."

There was a purple drop on Annabel's little finger. She held it up to the light from the window.

"If I thought that you drugged them, I would call the bar association, the judge, the city counsel's office, the newspapers, and the TV stations to expose you as a cheat."

Lenore froze. "Put that back. It's a celebratory cordial for Mr. Tamerlane. I hope you haven't destroyed its...its...potency."

Lenore grabbed the phial, and saw that it was empty. A single violet drop, the last of the precious liquid, sat on Annabel's index finger. Lenore's eyes widened.

Annabel saw Lenore's reaction, and knew she had to try the celebratory cordial herself. She rubbed it on her gums and teeth, ending by sucking the tip of her finger. She glared at Lenore, waiting for some reaction.

Lenore calmly closed her office door, and sat at her desk.

"Now," said Lenore, "don't you feel foolish."

As if in response to the veiled suggestion, Annabel flushed and perspired.

"You don't want to tell anyone anything, do you?"

Annabel shook her head, then pulled at her white collar. She looked around as if the office were suddenly too warm and too small.

"Here's what I want you to do, Annabel. I'm rather offended that you didn't listen to my advice on how to dress for court today. So I want you to divest yourself of that white nun's habit. Do you have any other clothing at the office?"

Drops of perspiration formed at Annabel's temples. Her lips were dry when she answered.

"I have my Halloween costume. A Daisy Duke

costume," she said.

Lenore considered it, then rejected the idea.

"I don't know what I'll put you in yet, but for starters, let's get you stripped down to your birthday suit. That's always a good place to start."

Annabel nodded, and began to unbutton her white blouse. Only her eyes moved, staring at Lenore, sending out daggers of hate. She kicked off her shoes, slipped off her white skirt, and sloughed off her blouse.

"What beautiful lingerie you wear, my dear," said Lenore. "It's a shame that I'm the only one to see you in it. I'm sure the entire office would be thrilled to see you parade from my office to yours dressed in that frilly nothingness."

Annabel's eyes widened with fear and silently begged Lenore not to suggest such a walk of shame. Still Annabel could not stop, and slipped off her brassiere, and then slid out of her panties. Her nipples hardened to delicious points. Her legs rubbed together, gently stimulating her vagina. She stood there with her hands knotting, waiting for Lenore's next suggestion.

"Annabel, you are lovely. I envy how tan you look. I don't get much sun, so I look rather lifeless, I suppose. I see you shave yourself -- completely! My, my, my. Is there a certain charming Asian boy I should know about? Turn around. I want to see just how pert your ass really is. Oh, my. It is lovely. Bend forward just a bit, will you? Careful, don't fall."

Annabel's ass made a wonderful target, and Lenore used her hand to smack it hard. Annabel didn't open her mouth, but a squeal came through her tightly pressed lips.

"Make yourself comfortable, Annabel. Sit down on the couch. Oh no, away from the table. I want you to be the first thing that anyone coming into my office sees."

Annabel's eyes darted side to side. Her shoulders shook with frustration. She held her legs together tightly, but was otherwise fully exposed.

"Let's play a little game, shall we? Seduction roulette. It shouldn't be hard to play. Anyone who sees your willing little body will be unable to resist your advances. The question is, who should it be? Who should it be?"

Annabel struggled, trying to stand, but it was as if large weights lay on her thighs, holding her in place.

"Oh, what the hell. Let's say you can have your way with the next person who walks into my office. The odds are that it will be someone less than 35, given the associates the firm hires. It's pretty unlikely that it will be old Mr. Tamerlane -- he rarely gets out of his chair except to pee. Then again, I might like to see you trying to get a rise out of him. You're more likely to give him a premature burial! Shall I call Mr. Tamerlane?"

Annabel's gag reflex began.

Lenore's intercom buzzed. "It looks like the decision will be out of my hands."

The intercom voice said, "Edgar to see you, Lenore."

Lenore frowned. "What are the odds that Edgar would be the first through that door? It must be fate. You thought I would make exceptions for Edgar? Don't be silly. He means no more to me than a cleverly-designed battery-operated toy. So, I say, have at him, Annabel. I'll even give you some privacy. I have a meeting of my own to attend."

Annabel shook her shoulders and her tossed her hair, but couldn't do anything to cover herself.

"Later tonight, Annabel," she said, "I want you to come to the Raven's Grin Inn."

Annabel shook her head stiffly, and Lenore laughed.

"You don't know where it is? Use Google Maps. Be there by 10:00"

Lenore gathered up all of Annabel's clothes, went into her conference room and shut the door just as Edgar entered. There were windows between her office and the conference room, and standing on tiptoe, she could still watch Annabel.

"Lenore? Where were you last night? I was worried." Then Edgar's eyes fell on Annabel, whose leg weights had been lifted. Although she was naked, she stood up, shaking, and extended her arms out to him. She took a wobbly step toward him, tears in her eyes.

"Annabel, what the hell? What's the matter with you?"

Annabel staggered, wrapping her arms around his neck, lifting herself into him. Edgar tried to pry her arms open, but she was determined.

"Where is Lenore? What happened? Put something on, please, Annabel." He looked to the conference room window, and saw Lenore's raven hair and dark violet eyes. She wore a mischievous grin, and her eyes dared Edgar to enjoy Annabel.

Annabel trembled but would not let go. She lifted her lips to his face, and began to kiss his chin. Edgar pulled his head away, although the kisses were lovely and more affection than Lenore had ever shown. Slowly, he tilted his head down, so that their lips could meet.

"Ouch! Hey, you bit me! What is going on, Annabel? Let me go."

She let go of his neck, but only so that she could unbuckle his belt, and unzip his trousers. She worked quickly, roughly. She dropped to her knees, and tugged his trousers and his boxers to his ankles. His cock was only semi-erect, so she struggled to stuff its warm pliant mass into her mouth.

Edgar saw Lenore lick her lips as she watched Annabel work. That, more than Annabel's furious swallowing, gave him the hard on.

"Ouch! Don't bite. God damn it, Annabel, that

hurt! Let go. What's with you? Oh, God, that feels wonderful! Ouch! I said, don't bite! Let go. Stop that!"

Edgar raised his hand, and slapped Annabel, once, twice and then a harder third time. That seemed to snap the spell over Annabel.

Annabel coughed, spit, then stood up, covering herself as best she could. She began to cry, stammering, "I'm sorry. It's not my fault. I didn't want to do that to you. I'm sorry."

Edgar pulled up his pants and tightened his belt. Lenore was no longer watching. "Where's Lenore? Put something on, Annabel. What is going on?"

"Lenore took my clothes. She's evil. She gave the judge and the city attorney something so that she could win the case."

Edgar pulled off his zippered blue jacket and wrapped it around Annabel, unable to resist taking a quick look at the firmness of her tummy, and the upward slope of her nipples.

"Take this. We have to find her."

"No, we have to tell the court about this."

"I suppose you have proof of what you're saying? Right now, anyone would think you're crazy."

Annabel frowned. "No proof. She took the phial with her."

"Where was she going?"

"I'm not sure, but she told me to come to the Raven's Grin Inn, after I'd fucked the first man to walk in the door. I'm sorry for acting that way. I couldn't control myself. Just like the Judge. Just like the city attorney. I'm sorry for biting you, but I needed to get your attention. I was hoping you'd knock some sense into me."

Edgar nodded, but didn't really understand. "So I was the random lucky dude?"

"If you think it was lucky to see a naked woman out of control trying to rape you."

Edgar would have to think on that one.

"No, Edgar, I think I was lucky that you were the one to come in. Someone else might have just let me disgrace myself completely, then broadcast it through the entire office. I would be worthless to anyone except as a sex toy."

Edgar would have to think on that one, too.

"Come on, Edgar. She's going to meet the person who gave her the potion. He wants to collect something from her. If you have a car, we need to head south for a few hours. But first I need to get my clothes. I have sneakers in my office down the hall and a Halloween costume hanging behind the door. You'll see my nameplate on the wall. The shoes are under my desk. It's not much, but with the shoes and your jacket, I can get out of here, and back to my place to change. Now! Scoot, scoot!"

Tamerlane thought she looked a little ridiculous in Edgar's blue jacket that cut to her mid-thigh, wearing pink tennis shoes, and clutching the arm of Lenore's current squeeze. In her other hand was the Daisy Duke costume. She thought she could change in Edgar's car.

"We have a dress code, Miss Lee," Tamerlane said when he saw her leaving, "Even on Halloween."

Within minutes, Annabel and Edgar were on their way south to the meeting point. They drove in silence for most of the trip. Edgar seemed more embarrassed by what had happened between them than Annabel did.

Annabel couldn't stop thinking about it. Her business suit was gone. Her nakedness was covered only by Edgar's jacket, which didn't cover much in the front. She was alone with Edgar traveling to a meeting in a remote area. There were few cars on the road they were traveling. She could change into her costume in the car. It was unlikely anyone would see in. Then she thought, so what? So what if they saw a naked woman in the passenger seat? The more she thought about it, the more she thought that the effects of the elixir had not been completely knocked from her system.

"I need to change," Annabel said.

"Do you want me to stop?" Edgar asked.

Annabel checked her phone GPS. "We don't have time." She eased Edgar's jacket off her shoulders.

Edgar swallowed and struggled to keep his eyes on the road.

"Oh, please," Annabel said. "You've seen me naked. I've seen you. Your oversized cock warmed the inside of my mouth. So, no big deal. Right?"

Annabel turned to face him, one leg on top of the other. Her tea cup tits both pointed at him. With a quick look, he saw again that she was completely shaved. He swallowed again.

"Eyes on the road, Edgar," she said.

"You can't just lounge there like that, Annabel."

He saw how smooth her legs were, and they were rubbing gently together. Her hips were narrow, but her waist was even narrower. Her belly button was a slightly puckered innie, which made him giggle for some reason.

"Please put on my jacket. Otherwise, I won't be able to keep my eyes forward."

Annabel liked that answer. Yep, she thought, that elixir is still working. She turned so that she was facing the door, giving him a generous look at her olive ass. The bumps of her spine stood out, leading directly to her narrow waist and the crack of her ass.

Another reason Edgar found the driving difficult -- he was aiming into the setting sun. A warm front had passed through last night, and the temperature was very warm for Halloween in Chicago. The sky darkened, and Edgar felt uncomfortable with the darkness closing around him. Annabel checked her GPS instructions to figure how much longer. "We should be there easily by 10:00 if you keep up this pace."

Edgar nodded.

"I have to pee," she said. "Pull over the next roadside stop."

The roadside island was deserted, although there were halogen lights around the cabin area. Edgar pulled forward toward the cabin.

"No," said Annabel, "over there."

Over there was a more remote section filled with shadows that swallowed his car. Unless you were looking for it, a casual passerby might overlook the car.

Before the car had stopped moving, Annabel jumped out and ran toward the restrooms, her hands between her legs.

"Don't you want the jacket?" Edgar called.

She ducked into the stall. Edgar went to the men's section. Coming out, he saw Annabel Lee back near the car, trying to open the locked door. A police cruiser pulled through the island area, and headlights caught her for a second. When they came back, she was gone, hiding behind a tree.

"Come out, Miss," the officer boomed over a speaker. "Where are your clothes?"

Annabel didn't move. The searchlight caught pieces of her from behind the tree.

"Out, miss."

Annabel put her hands up, although she had not been asked, and walked carefully forward, one foot directly in front of the other, until she was fully in the searchlight. She couldn't see and the light hurt her eyes. Her brown skin glowed golden in the light. Even her shadow was voluptuous.

Edgar ran up to his car, waving his arms.

"Officer, officer," he called. "It's alright. She's with me."

The officer looked at Edgar's driver's license. "Is she drunk? On drugs?"

Edgar shook his head. "No. It's Halloween. You know?"

The officer knew. "I should test her for sobriety. But this is going to be a busy night. I'll give you a pass this time. But don't fuck around here. It could be dangerous." Before he rolled up his window, he said to Edgar, "You are a lucky son of a bitch."

Edgar unlocked the doors so Annabel could get in. Instead she stood outside.

Edgar went over to the door, and opened it for her. She still did not get in. Instead, she put her arms around his neck and pulled him toward her.

"Hey," he said, "we're supposed to get out of here. You heard the man."

"He's gone now," Annabel said. She kissed him, and felt a stirring in his pants.

She had never been nude out doors before, even at night. The shadows played over her body, cast by a full moon. In her mind, moonbeams were washing over her like warm waves. She pressed herself against Edgar and kissed again. It was the elixir, she knew, but now it was alright. It wasn't like anyone would walk in on them.

Edgar needed very little encouragement to strip naked. He had been teased and toyed with by Lenore for so many nights without satisfaction, that he was ready to explode. To his surprise, Annabel was gentle, willing, and encouraging. She caressed his penis in soft, thin fingers. Her fingertips easily located his nipples and gave them a playful twist. When he reciprocated, she moaned as if it was the most exquisite pleasure in the world.

They lay in leaves that had fallen, which crackled softly as they embraced. She took his engorged member and teased it with her lips, her teeth and finally her tongue. Eventually, she slid it into her tiny mouth.

"It barely fits," she said. "I'm afraid my pussy might not hold all of you."

"We can only try," he said.

But it did fit. It fit tightly, and she had the pilates training to make her muscles grab and hold him. Edgar was reluctant to enter her completely, despite her soft purring. She gave him a hungry, angry look, but he wouldn't insert himself completely. Her index finger found the crack of his ass, then his anus. She jammed her finger into his rectum. In Edgar's surprised response, he pushed forward, deeply, into her. She howled with pleasure, and he rocked insistently into her. With his finger, he returned the favor by fingering her ass, and Annabel lifted her hips even closer to him.

They screwed for twenty minutes, and did not want to quit. Annabel had another instruction though. She had to get to the Raven's Grin Inn. They would have to continue their lovemaking another time. She looked longingly at his large cock, and kissed the slippery tip.

"You spoil me," she said.

Suddenly, they were awash in bright light. The police car had returned to find two naked people instead of one.

Over the loudspeaker, the officer said, "I thought I told you not to fuck around here. Now get the fuck out of here before I put you in handcuffs just for the fun of it."

Edgar and Annabel rushed into the car, and left the rest stop. They both couldn't stop laughing.

She started to dress in the Daisy Duke costume -- short, short, short cut-offs, a checkered blouse with too-few buttons that needed to be secured with a knot, and hair ties to form two ponytails on either side of her head.

"I was just getting used to having you naked all the time," said Edgar.

"I see that," Annabel said, looking at his growing cock. "Why don't you just drive, and I'll take care of your little friend." She had a gleam of mischief in her eyes.

"Little friend?" he asked in mock pain.

But Annabel couldn't answer. Her mouth was busy with his little friend.

They passed a quaint white church with a tall bell tower that looked abandoned. It was the last bit of civilization they saw as they approached a dark, wilderness forest. Despite the lonely road, Edgar could not shake off the eerie feeling that he was being watched.

It was 10:00. From behind them, the church bells tolled the hour. As they approached the road to the Raven's Grin Inn, they noticed a glow from over the hillside and beyond the trees. Soon, they could smell the scent of burning wood and leaves. Finally, they heard the sharp crackling of a bonfire.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers