Pogo Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
She helped him too.
5k words
4.33
4.4k
9
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Looks like just one more chapter to go after this. I hope you're enjoying it. Please be sure to read the first 3 chapters for the entire back story.

Thanks,

GolfingSamurai07

Jo made him breakfast because she had one more serious conversation to have with Randy before he left. "Thanks again, Randy. Last night and this morning were perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Those things you did and said to me; it was so much better than I had imagined it being in my head."

"While I appreciate the ego stroke, Jo, it's not necessary." Randy said. "I have enough of that to last a lifetime just from knowing you chose me to help you. I know you were nervous about it, but I bet somewhere deep down inside, you knew we wouldn't refuse you. And I have to say, once I got over the initial shock of what you were asking for; well, damn, I mean look at you. You have to realize that this hasn't exactly been hard for me. You're sexy and gorgeous with a fucking killer body; you have a great sense of humor, and are just an overall good person. I bet I could find a thousand guys that would want to be in my shoes by the end of the day if I went looking. I know better than anyone how lucky I am. I would be lying if I said it wouldn't have hurt knowing you had picked someone else to help you out. I know you love me, Jo, and as for those things I said last night; I was completely honest with you when I said I loved you and you had a piece of my heart. I won't ever stop loving you."

Jo Ann couldn't speak for a minute. It was more than she was expecting from him. Maybe it would lead to a life of loneliness, but she was even more determined now to compare all men in the future to Randy.

"Wow, I'm not sure what to say to that Randy other than I'm just as lucky myself to have you in my life too."

She needed to bring up one more delicate subject with him but because she hadn't expected the previous few minutes to go the way they did, Jo Ann found herself facing a rapidly growing awkward silence. It had worked numerous times before so she with humor to the rescue again.

"Well, that conversation went a little more into left field than I expected. It's a good thing we're not Mormon; you and Sarah may have just gotten a sister wife if the right God had heard us."

Randy laughed again. "Maybe I'll talk to her about converting." Jo Ann laughed back but had a sudden thought that he might not be completely joking.

"Randy, I'm feeling really great about what you've helped me accomplish so far. I know you said you'd help anyway you can but I sometimes still feel the need to ask for permission of sorts so bear with me, okay?" She waited for his acknowledgement before continuing.

"Sarah and I have been talking and I'm not keeping any secrets from her about this. 100% total honesty. You and I have talked about it but probably not in as much detail so I want to make sure you remember that getting me to the point of being able to make love once is probably not going to fix everything for me; so we're going to have to have sex a bunch more times. To be blunt, I'm talking about working up to straight up animal style fucking. I was in control this morning and it was fantastic but I need to get to a point where I'm comfortable with someone else having that control. I need to be able to have the hell pounded out of my pussy without any fear. I need to have you fucking me from behind me where I can't see your face and still totally trust that I won't get hurt. You know I'm not afraid anymore to touch you but I'm going to need to comfortable having a cock and cum in my mouth. I need to replace the feelings of everything they did to me with new memories. Good memories of doing them with you. Do you fully understand what I'm asking for and are you still with me?"

Randy nodded. "I told you that I'm going to take care of you and I meant it."

"I've asked Sarah this question already and so now I'm going to ask you, Randy. Why won't you have anal sex with Sarah? I know she always wanted to try it because I would tell her how much I loved it but she never did. I also know that she's asked you for it in the past but you won't do it. Is the reason that you gave her true; you hurt a girl once?"

Jo Ann noticed him visibly stiffen and it was finally his turn to not be able to look someone in the eye. "Yes, I did." he said quietly.

Jo Ann took his hand. "Sarah couldn't really tell me much about it; she says she doesn't know all the details but I know you didn't do anything like what happened to me. I know the kind of man you are and there's no possible way you could have ever done that to someone. Maybe we can help each out here though. You're helping me to get over all of my issues stemming from the rape. Anal is going to be one of them so maybe I can help you while you're helping me. Can you tell me about what happened?"

Randy didn't like thinking about it. Just like with Sarah, there may be topics he wished to avoid and asked not to talk about but he wouldn't lie to either of them so he decided to go ahead and tell Jo the story.

"I don't talk about it much, not even with Sarah, but did she ever tell you about either Valerie or Alice?" Jo vaguely remembered hearing the name Valerie once or twice but shook her head so Randy continued.

"Back in high school, I met a girl. Well, probably more of a woman than a girl. Friend of a friend of a friend kind of thing, you know? Spring of my senior year, we were introduced at a party and the attraction was instant. Didn't matter that she was older than me; I was already 18 and she was just about to turn 25. We were glued to each other for the next six months. I was no virgin; I'd never had any complaints so I was confident that I knew what I was doing. Valerie quickly taught me that I knew jack shit. I'd like to think I picked up a few things on my own in the years since she's been gone, but it truly all goes back to what she taught me about pleasing a woman.

I thought I already knew how to fuck; hell, it might not be any good but anyone can just go out and fuck. Valerie showed me how to fuck better and, most importantly, how to make love. She taught me how to take my time to get a woman ready for sex. She taught me how to eat pussy and like it. She taught me ways to prolong sex before having an orgasm. She taught me about angles and pressure, rhythm and speed variation, and how to listen to a woman's body and respond."

"Sounds like Sarah should send that woman a thank you card or something; and probably me too after last night." Jo said with a chuckle.

Randy laughed too. "I think Valerie would actually have enjoyed that a lot."

"What do you mean, would have enjoyed? Is she the one you hurt?" she asked him.

"No, we quit seeing each other when I went away to college and she was killed by a drunk driver a few months later." Randy paused when Jo reached across the table to take his hand. "That had to be rough, I'm so sorry." she said.

Randy nodded. "Thanks. We both knew that what we had wasn't going to be a permanent thing since I was going away to school but it still hurt nonetheless. Anyway, back to the story; like I said, she taught me about everything including anal. She almost couldn't get enough of it. I enjoyed myself quite a lot too as you can probably imagine. I mean, the feeling of being inside a woman's mouth and pussy are some of the greatest feelings on earth for an 18 year old guy; even a 33 year old for that matter. But there was something almost otherworldly about being deep inside of an ass.

Well, that first semester away at school, I used what she had taught me to do pretty well for myself. I quickly got a reputation as quite the lover so my bed was rarely empty. But I never found someone willing to give up their ass to me. And then Valerie died. I was a zombie that whole next semester; no sex at all. Back home over the summer, I slowly began to come out of my depression thanks to friends. Starting back the next fall, I soon met Alice. She was the first girl to catch my attention since Valerie's accident. I knew that I was never in love with Valerie, that was pure lust and quite the education; but I loved Alice from the start. And she loved me back. The relationship immediately went exclusive and then physical quickly after. A year younger than I was; she was a virgin, believe it or not, but she loved the things I showed her. With the exception of other participants, we didn't deny any request from the other person in the bedroom over the next year or so. I used every trick I had learned to teach her; help her learn to love sex. In the bedroom, she was like one of those freakish straight A students that would still ask for extra credit. She was definitely willing to try anal with me when I eventually brought it up."

Randy stopped for a breath. "She was a tiny little thing; shorter than you but built more like Sarah. And you're intimately familiar with my equipment; not the biggest ever, but definitely above average if I do say so myself." Jo grinned and nodded in agreement so he continued. "I was concerned about the logistics of it; I just barely fit in her tight little pussy. I thought I did everything the way Valerie had taught me. An enema to clean her out, lots of KY to lube her up, slowly working my way up to using multiple fingers to open her up fully; she had about 4 orgasms during all this prep and said she was ready. So I slathered more KY on myself, kneeled behind her, and started to push but it went nowhere. Her hand was back between her legs, rubbing her clit, and she was begging me to get it in there but my head was just stuck right at the entrance. I should have stopped right then; I knew it wasn't going to happen. But either Alice wanted it to happen so badly or she wanted to please me more than I realized; I never found out which one. She began pushing back against me, still begging me for it, but still no luck. She finally threw her whole body back towards me hard, knocking me back on my haunches as she came fully back against me and impaled over half of me into her ass.

I can still hear her scream in my head sometimes as my cock tore into her. She quickly rolled off of me, clutching her hands to her ass. I looked down at my cock. Oh God, the blood; it was everywhere. I looked at her and it was still running out of her ass between her fingers. I called 911. It ended up being a couple of pretty severe tears requiring surgery. The police naturally got involved but Alice quickly shut that down. Thank God she was honest about what happened. It didn't save our relationship though. Between the school she was forced to miss and her parents, we never saw each other again.

A lot changed for me after that in regards to sex. I decided it wasn't worth the risk and said I'd never do it again. I love Sarah's ass but I still think of Alice occasionally when I look at how small and tight it is. I could never take the chance of hurting her. I let her know from very early on that it would be the only thing I'd ever refuse her in the bedroom." Randy sunk back in the chair. He was suddenly exhausted.

"Wow. I don't know what to say, Randy. I can see why you would be scared to do that again. I'm not dropping it but I won't push the issue right now; we can discuss helping each other with that later, but I want to you do me a favor. Believe me when I tell you this; because of what happened to me, I know that you need to share all of those details with Sarah. She would never force you to do something you didn't want to do. That's why she accepted it when you told her no, but she needs to hear this from you. Don't just do it for her; do it so you can forgive yourself. I can tell you still feel guilty about it." And with that said, Jo got up and went to sit on Randy's lap. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Now go. Go home to that beautiful wife of yours and let her love you. Tell her I'll call her later." So Randy left.

He honored Jo's request and told Sarah all about both Valerie and Alice. Sarah was very understanding about it all. She cried for him; but she agreed with Jo Ann. Sarah thought they could both help each other. She admitted to him that she was secretly disappointed way back then when he told her he would never fuck her in the ass. She went on to tell him that other than her heart, it was the only thing she hadn't ever shared with anyone else and wanted him to have it. He told her that her heart was all he ever cared about. Sarah and Jo cried to each other over that later.

The weeks rolled by and they continued their 'therapy sessions' as Sarah had dubbed them. "Enjoy therapy!" she'd laugh and say to Randy as he would leave for Jo's condo or to Jo if she picked him up as she did on occasion. Sarah could see the improvements that Randy was having on her friend. Randy was spending a lot of time with Jo but Sarah wasn't doing without; she was still getting regular sex with Randy. She just loaned him to Jo Ann for one evening each week and one overnight on the weekend. She occasionally thought about the fact that once she knew Jo Ann needed the help, she never had felt any jealousy about the time Jo and Randy were spending together. The three of them had always gotten along great, but things were currently better than ever. She knew what they were doing and why; Jo would surely have done the same for her if the roles were reversed. The only bad feeling she had about the whole situation was a tiny bit of guilt because, although she loved sleeping next to Randy, she discovered that she really enjoyed having their king sized bed all to herself once a week.

Jo's comfort with all things sexual was coming along. She and Randy rarely wore clothes around each other at her place. She was constantly touching him and he couldn't keep his hands off of her. She masturbated in front of him once in a while as she grew more comfortable. He continued to eat her pussy, even getting her to squirt a couple more times. It took a few tries to give up the control but she finally had him on top of her missionary style when they had sex. She even got around to having him do her doggy style. She had to look back at him quite a few times for comfort and reassurance but she enjoyed every minute of burying her head in a pillow to suppress the screams of pleasure he was giving her.

The first week she was on her period, she had him fuck her tits a couple of times; once ending with a messy facial from it. She had forgotten how much she loved having a hard cock between them. There had also been a few handjobs while she was out of commission. The second time that Aunt Flo was visiting, she finally gave him her first blowjob since her attack. She took him deep into her hot mouth, swirling her tongue around the head as her hand stroked up and down his shaft. She continually looked into his eyes as her head bobbed quickly and her cheeks were sucked in, creating a nice vacuum for him, and soon he grunted and filled her mouth with cum. Her cheeks blew out and she stifled a single cough but never spilled a drop. She smiled up at him and stuck out her tongue, showing him an empty mouth after she swallowed it all. There were a few more of those to come that week and every week following; one was even in the car on the way home from dinner.

The next week, he had her legs flung over his shoulders and as he lay over her, basically forcing her in half; finally giving her that animalistic pounding of her pussy that she was building up to. He'd been pumping into her for about 15 minutes. "Oh, God! Oh, yes! Pound me! Fuck me hard!" she was screaming by the time her 5th orgasm was over (or was it her 6th?) and Randy finally collapsed on top of her.

Two weeks after that, Randy did what he thought would eliminate the final hurdle she needed to get over. It was something Jo Ann had talked about quite some time ago but he wanted to surprise her with it when she wasn't expecting it. He'd been guessing right so far about when and how far to push her with great results; failing this time could set her back months so he hoped to be right one more time.

They had been to a movie and then out for drinks and a bit of dancing. It was one of her favorite activities. She looked good in a silky gold blouse; unbuttoned enough to show quite a bit of her ample cleavage. Her red skirt was tight and she had to keep pulling it down because it was working its way up her legs as she danced.

Back at her place, she unlocked the door and he followed her inside. She froze instantly when the door slammed shut and he grabbed both of her wrists; pulling her arms behind her. Holding them with one hand, he reached with the other and put it around her neck. "You've been teasing me on purpose all night, haven't you? Well, the time for teasing is over." He said coldly into her ear.

"Feel what you've been doing to me." he whispered to her as he ran her hands over the erection in his pants. His hand moved down from her neck to grab one of her tits. He could feel that her nipple was already hard through the fabric. He grabbed the front of her blouse and pulled sideways, sending buttons flying. He pulled her bra up over her breasts, letting them spill out into the open air of her living room. He grabbed onto one and pulled on the nipple as he force walked her over to the couch.

Still holding her hands behind her, he pulled her skirt up enough to gain access to her pussy and bent her hard over the couch. Her feet barely reached the floor; she was trapped and at his mercy. Randy reached down between her legs. She was already soaked; her juices were beginning to run down her legs. "No panties? You are a naughty girl. You want this, don't you?"

Her body trembled as she heard his zipper go down. She could feel him move up closer behind her. Once swipe of his cock's fat head through her juices and he pushed himself in all the way.

Jo Ann's body shuddered and she came right when he bumped her cervix. "Oh, God! Yes, I'm sorry I teased you Randy. I wanted you to take me right on the dance floor. I've wanted you all night! Now fuck me hard!"

Randy pulled out almost all the way and slammed back into her; harder than he'd ever done to her before. "Is this what you want?" he said to her and smacked her hard on the ass.

She yelped in surprise. "Oh, yes, spank me. I deserve it for teasing you like that."

She felt another slow teasing withdrawal and a quick slamming reentry from Randy followed by another smack; this time on the other cheek. He continued until each cheek had been spanked five times. Jo Ann was coming down from her third orgasm when he heard it. Her voice sounded desperate; like she was begging. "Stick your finger in my ass, Randy. I'll be a good girl for you. Please, I want to cum again. I need you in my ass, now!"

It came out of left field. Randy hadn't been expecting that; he figured he play out her little forceful date scenario and hoped she'd forgotten all about the anal part. He'd had many conversations with Sarah regarding his reservations about anal since he opened up to her; had a couple more with Jo Ann, too. Now that he was trapped in the moment, his mind blanked and he didn't know what he should do; but his cock didn't have that problem. Both he and Jo felt it when Randy's cock twitched and got even harder than it already was. It surprised him.

"Do it, Randy! Finger fuck my ass! I need it, baby. Please?" she begged him.

Randy pulled his cock out and placed the tip into the crack of Jo Ann's ass. Her juices flowed down off of his shaft, pooling in the crater of her little rosebud. He backed up and slammed his cock back into her pussy. His pace quickened with a few hard thrusts then settled into a nice rhythm designed to keep them both on edge without going over.

He had still been holding her wrists together behind her back this whole time and now he pulled them back a little. Jo's head came up off the couch cushions and she turned to look back at him. "Last chance, don't make me hurt you, Jo." he said.

12