Poison Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couple of glasses of red wine at the airport lounge and the recreational mood during the trip had its own impact on both Nandu as well as Don. Added, all along the trip Don was playing his seduction part pretty well to seduce Nandu slowly and gradually until fully and totally. As Oum stooped down and kissed his wife Nandu of twenty years on her soft smooth cheek. She opened her big expressive eyes to look at her beloved husband's face hardly a few inches away. There was a dreamy look in her expressive eyes saying it all. No guilt or repentance, but a want. A want of carnal desire needed to be fulfilled at once, urgently.

Oum could read Nandu's face like an open book. He looked at his beautiful wife lovingly and questioned through his eyes without uttering a single word. She understood his unuttered question and said in a desperate tone, "Oh Oum, I need Don's cock in me, now at once. It is too long and too thick. It felt so good in my hand and mouth. I'm sure it would love it too inside me. Hope you won't mind, if I ditch you once, when you watch the whole show."

"Is that a question or a statement?" Asked Oum with an anticipated smile on his expected face.

"My desire but your decision. But please don't say 'NO' to me or him." Said Nandu panting as Don's tongue and mouth was doing wonder to her body in general and to her wet and dripping pussy in particular.

Oum smiled. Two good glasses of Chilean imported red wine was taking its toll inside his body and mind too. And the action scene happening in front of his eyes was not lifted from a raunchy porn but happening in actual between his lovely wife in her late thirties and his best friend's son in his early twenties. He was almost half of her age. She was voluptuous and he was well hung. Oum was too excited to control his own desire to see his restless sexy wife being badly manipulated and savagely pounced upon by this twenty year old desperate aroused boy. To Oum's surprise he could feel that he was aroused beyond control. The visual act had made his 6" cock aroused from a sleeping serpent to a fully grown mast.

"Go ahead Nandu. Enjoy your first ever experience outside the marital bond." Said Oum with some pain, sorrow, jealousy. Yet to his utter dismay he found his cock was erect like a lamp-post! Oh shit, how was that possible? Another man pleasuring his dear wife! And he is deriving a kick out of it! Was it insanity? Abnormality? Or cuckolding? Whatever terminology might be used, the reality was that, he was enjoying the current scene live and his present position in that.

Don heard Oum's voice and lifted his face, turned around and looked up at him. Oum was highly aroused seeing Don's wet face smeared with his wife Nandu's cum in abundance. Before Oum could react, heard Don's low voice in a firm tone, "I NEED TO FUCK YOUR LOVELY WIFE UNCLE! SHE WILL LOVE IT DEFINITELY! NOW IT'S YOUR CHOICE! YOU WANT TO ENJOY OR REPENT? BUT JUST CAN'T STOP IT. FOR SURE."

And Oum knew that pretty well, the extent both his wife and Don had already preceded; there was no way to stop the inhabitable to happen. Either he had to enjoy the show or repent for the show. So, he decided to quit protesting and stood there quietly and enjoyed the show happening between the two love birds.

Nandu was now literally begging Don to take her. To take her with the thick-meat he had. That means Nandu had already seen and felt Don's cock before Oum saw their action half way through. He saw as his sexy wife opened her fleshy legs slowly and asked Don to be gentle as she had never had a cock as thick as his before. Don smiled and said he would take all the time in the world to pleasure her.

He pushed Nandu's fair legs back until her knees rested on her shoulder and her hairy vagina opened up like a full bloom flower quite obscenely for the twenty year old to ogle at and subsequently attack as per his whim and mood. The tip of his huge mushroom-head rested at her engorged lips and she gently pushed against him.

Oum saw Don made no effort to force anything upon his wife. She was working all the way and felt herself widely stretched as the tip of his huge cock started entered her in a slow and steady manner. Nandu was glad that she was so wet for him. Her cuntal juices were gushing out like never before. Just the tip felt much too bigger than she had ever experienced before with her husband's moderately big cock.

She was so excited that she pushed up a little more so that his mammoth cock stretched her cunt lips further more in order to take him inside her already saturated lips. With all its sleekness the head of his monstrous cock slipped inside her. She was so stretched, her pussy lips pulled taut around him. It was a very tight fit, but she was creaming all over his huge cock. As she wanted more of him to be inside her.

Gently and slowly he started to push his cock into her. But she knew he was barely in her. He pulled her to him and pushed against her ever so gently. She reached down and felt his cock with her fingers. There was still so much to go inside her. She was apprehensive. But he was determined. He pulled out and then slowly pushed back in.

God, Nandu had never experienced anything like that before. It felt so wonderful and all the way full inside her. He was very gentle with her and that was the reason she never perceived pain, which she was otherwise anticipating. She looked up at her dear husband's face which was virtually glued to their mating point. Biting her lower lip she pushed forward intended to swallow more of his cock-meat in her hungry pussy and to her satisfaction she felt he penetrated her already saturated pussy further more.

That was the place for the first time she felt was being invaded by a foreign object in twenty years of their marriage. What was more exciting was that while she was being slowly fucked by their friend's son, her husband was relishing the show with all eagerness. With every single inch of Don's long and thick cock getting inserted into her hairy pussy, it was totally a new depth she was experiencing for the very first time. The feeling was so wonderful that her internal pussy walls were spasmed to an all new erotic thrill and experience.

He withdrew again and thrust his hips forward in short thrusts until his huge cock was very nearly all the way in. She felt crammed, and stuffed to the hilt. Never had anything in her pussy so big and so filling. Her pussy was gripping his cock tightly. As if wanting it to be inside of her all the time, all the while. The head of his huge cock was now pressing against her cervix causing a little discomfort but the intense pleasure was way more than she had ever expected or experienced.

Her pussy lips were grasping and pulsing on his mammoth cock. As they lay there still for sometime; she finally relaxed as he gently slid all the way in, inside of her, and their pubic bones met, and she let go a huge sigh of contentment and total surrender and arched her back to take it all. She was full, so full like never before. What a feeling that was. A moment of total bliss. She was relishing the funny feeling of their pubic hair rubbing against each other. As her husband loved her pussy to be hairy, she had one of the longest, thickest, darkest un-cut pubic hairs that Don had ever seen even in a hairy porn video.

Oum could see his dear wife's facial expression was he was playing with his 6" cock looking at the massive 9" cock buried deep inside his loving wife's tight orifice. Invaded all those depths for the first time which remained unclaimed and unoccupied even after twenty years of their blissful marriage.

It was breathtaking and as he pulled out, the wall of her delicate pussy clenched his cock like a vice. When he had backed off until just the head of his cock was inside of her, he again slowly pushed back in pulling her long and thick labia inside her hairy pussy and stretching against her swollen clitoris.

She could hear her own wetness as he filled her again and again. She felt something inside of her which she had never felt before -- fully stretched and as he started to move against her in a slow rhythmic way. She matched him by moving in harmony as he gently pushed in and out of her stretching the walls of the sloggy pussy.

Her pussy urgently grasped his long thick cock. He gradually built up the pace of his thrusting and each time he pushed in, she could hear her pussy squelching and slicking with her sticky wetness. His huge cock was boring through her reaching new depth with each inward thrust. Her nonstop juice secretions were coating his pistonning big cock all the while and she could feel the excess juice was running out of her saturated hole and dripping down across her dark ass-groove.

It didn't take long as a feeling of ecstasy began building up well inside of her. Oum could see the tale-tale marks on his beloved wife's face as she started to pant and became very vocal. She couldn't help it. Although she was never so vocal on bed with her husband, with all the new feeling with a new and young partner in an all new environment had built her libido to an all new level which made her to be more vociferous than ever before.

Every stroke helped build her urgent need to cum. To cum in a big and huge way. Her pussy ached with a desire she had never experienced before in her twenty years of marriage. She wanted it so badly. She could feel it building from way inside of her.

"YES" SHE CRIED. "YES, YES, YES... I NEED IT MORE... ALL THE MORE... GIVE IT TO ME... FILL ME WITH YOUR BEASTY COCK... YES, YES, YES..."

She started to answer his urgent thrusts with her own frantic movements. As he drove into her powerfully and strongly, getting faster and faster she could feel her orgasm building with every stroke at every sensitive part of her delicate body. His mouth further stimulated her as he sucked and bit her erect nipples and left with a couple of hickies on her big, fair and soft breasts.

His hands reached under her opulent buttocks and he pulled her towards him with his fingers pulling her wide ass-cheeks apart. Every part of her body was crying out to cum in profusion. She begged him to go harder and could feel him sliding deep into her with every thrust until a giant wave washed over her and she came and came and came like mad and mad and mad.

She had never had an orgasm that intense from a cock inside of her that felt anything like that ever before she could recollect. Not even on her first night. Oum saw his wife's blissful face with sheen of sweat having a look of ultimate satisfaction.

Then he looked at Don. He had slowed down and stopped. But he hadn't come yet. So Oum could easily guess that there was more to come. He pulled out his cock from his wife's over-flowing pussy and Oum could see his wife's gaping hole dripping with her own cum as she felt an immediate emptiness inside her.

******

But he never gave time for her to think or react, he rolled her over the well cushioned seat and positioned himself behind and violently entered her from behind in a single urgent jam. She had no trouble taking him in her this time as he pounded her with massive strokes. Her face was being forced into the wet seat cover and his hands came around and gripped her breasts pretty hard.

The inward strokes from his big dick were forcing her clit down and it was being stroked and stretched with every move. That felt different, very different. She was now so close again, the forward pressure at the front of her well-greased pussy, on her G-Spot, felt wonderful and, again, she started to moan and pant.

Don could feel that his prey was getting close and he surprised her with a sharp slap on her fair and fleshy ass. That shocked her but it seemed to only add to the feeling she was experiencing. He slapped her ass again, but even harder this time. The sting hurt a bit but at the same time felt really erotic. He kept on slapping her and she began to scream with the pain of pleasure.

Her pussy was itching to explode and as if sensing this he started driving in and out of her faster and deeper. His cock felt so hard and she could feel his balls hitting her fleshy ass-cheeks so hard with every time he drove in. She had only one thing on her otherwise empty mind that she was coming. Again. In a big way. She needed to come as his cock seemed to thicken and get even harder.

She could hear his cock squishing with every move. That was his level of dominance over her, her body and her orgasm. And her cuckold husband was a mute spectator to the whole show, but for wanking his cock looking in desperation as the young boy's condom-free cock was about to erupt a big load of virile cum into his wife's very fertile and un-protective married pussy.

That was when her orgasm hit her again. It engulfed her and she could feel herself forcing on to his cock harder and faster. She grounded her huge buttocks into him time and time again and arched her back to take him in all the way to the hilt. He slowed and kept up a steady movement with his cock sliding in and out of her sloppy and sopping pussy.

******

He stopped and pulled out and rolled her back on to her back.

"I want to suck your huge boobs when you come for the third time. That was the reason I made a third position with you." Said the young boy in total control and confidence. Which definitely was the outcome of a lot of experience in similar situations?

Her orgasm had faded again, but as he entered her sore and saturated pussy again! Her pussy felt battered badly, yet she felt like taking him again inside of her! It just can't be sex. Something much more beyond. As he leaned forward and kissed her full on her pouty lips.

She felt an all new sensation in her lathe body. A sensation of a new found love, feeling and expectation. A feeling not just of getting but also giving. Which was much beyond the parameters of raw sex. It was a new found love for Nandu. A second love, after her husband's. But much more intense and mature.

Oum felt a churn in his stomach. Sex for the sake of raw desire might be okay, under the preview of immediate release of pent up feelings. But if that gets mingled with love then things might get slip down pretty much more than just one time affair. Oum was apprehensive about losing his wife of twenty years to this young stud of twenty years.

As Don rode her up and down slowly yet with full force, she could feel every movement of his mammoth cock in her to the brim. She was gripping him tightly ever with her delicate vaginal muscles at the centre od their bodies. Whereas at the bottom her legs had encircled his thighs and at the top her hands and nails had dug into his back. So she had virtually gripping him down at three different place. As if not intended to release his sweaty body!

She started to move with him up and down, up and down and up and down. It seemed so natural for her to do so with her all new and all muscled lover boy. Her pussy was aching and throbbing with all his merciless pounding, but there was a deep desire within her for more, all the more.

Oum watched in shock and amazement as he saw the lover duo started matching each other -- hip to hip, thrust for thrust. His cock felt harder than ever before and as he continued driving into her awesome married pussy, which he had never felt before in his last couple of years of relentless love making.

Nandu began to feel that unmistakable sensation deep in her very being, of the fourth orgasm building up inside of her slowly yet surely. The orgasm gradually magnified within her with every thrust by him and just as she was going over the edge, she felt him grip her tightly and his throbbing cock became more urgent a requirement than ever to fulfil her unprecedented desire.

"DON'T STOP," Said Nandu restlessly in a dictating tone, ever unheard by Oum so far. "DON'T STOP. FUCK ME GOOD AND HARD." Neither Nandu nor her husband of twenty years Oum could ever believe that she was saying those so-called vulgar words so desperately. She felt his cock grow even bigger as the mushroom-head of his cock expanded still further like a balloon, even without a condom!

That was when he shouted, "I'm coming... I'M COMING... I'M COMEEEEENG" and with every thrust Nandu could feel his cum jetting into her in abundance. That tipped her over the edge, and she too came in a massive orgasm that turned her inside out. She felt sensation everywhere. Her pussy throbbed and burned. Her breasts tingled. Her butt quivered and her whole body felt on fire.

As she kept on coming, pulled him to her and ground her aching and saturated pussy into him. She could feel his cock twitching and firing jet after jet of his potent cum into her fertile and unprotected pussy. They both moaned as they climaxed almost simultaneously.

They were in a trance. But Oum was tensed. Was his loving wife well protected with her pills? He saw as they stopped moving and held each other very tightly very lovingly. He rolled onto her as she moved to one side to accommodate his huge body on her without his cock pulling out of her hairy married pussy that was still contracting from that amazing orgasm she had felt for the first time in her twenty years of love making.

"That was fantastic, ANGEL AUNTY!" He said. His cock was softening and at the same time his semen was dripping out of her gaping pussy. "Was that OK with you?" He asked.

"Yes, it was amazing." Said Nandu, "But what was the Okay part?"

"I mean are you well protected?"

"No." Replied Nandu.

"Why?" He was shocked.

"Because after a twin, your uncle went for a vasectomy. So no need for me to take pills." Nandu said as a matter of fact.

"You mean to say... This was your first experience outside of your marriage?" Don was curious.

"Yes. But certainly not the last one." Said Nandu with a wink, "Next time I would like to go for a threesome with your uncle as the third partner."

That was a shocker for Oum! As if once is not enough, Nandu wanted to repeat the experience, and that too making her husband of twenty years as the THIRD PARTNER! DON BEING THE NUMBER TWO! Well, size does matter, he concluded with a pinch of salt in his head and heart. As he saw their cumming, Oum too shoot his loads on to the bus floor covered with a red carpet. He re-stabilised himself and looked down at the love-birds.

******

CHAPTER: 3 -- Once Is Not Enough!

Don put his arms around Nandu's neck and gently kissed her big breasts and lightly flicked her erect nipples with his eager tongue. Her breasts were sore, and her nipples were tender to his erotic touch. She had plenty to remind herself of what she had just experienced. He started stroking her all over and kissing her tired and sweaty body so very softly and gently.

She felt his eager fingers went into her saturated pussy through the swollen pussy lips and rubbed their juices all over her thick outer labia covered with a dense blanket of long and wavy pubic hair. Punjabi women in general possess a profuse possession of armpit and pubic hair and they seldom cut or trim them for the taste and liking of their husbands. Nandu was no different from that. She had profusion of un-cut armpit and pubic hair. Even her anal surrounding was full of a fuzz of silken nature.

Her clit felt very sensitive and the pussy lips were puffy and swollen again like never before. And it was no rocket science to understand the reason for the same. Because she never had a cock as big and as thick as Don's. So, the resultant of her tender tissues were a direct reaction to his massive organ's ruthless insertion into her otherwise small and delicate hole.

Now his tongue took the place of his fingers mixing our juices as he licked all round her wet and swollen pussy lips with all eagerness. He didn't touch her clit for obvious reasons as to he knew it clearly that would be too sensitive for her to bear or tolerate. But as he licked her swollen lips and sucked them gently, she quivered her lathe body with excitement. She didn't think that she had got any thing left inside of her to come a fifth time. The back to back four orgasms had taken their toll and she was satiated beyond the level of satisfaction.