Poisoned Poison Ivy

Story Info
This tale of sex and love begins when four college students.
11.7k words
3.58
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale of sex and love begins when four college students set out to enjoy the long Halloween Weekend at a small isolated resort. How could a weekend with such perfect weather and innocent games of frisbee go wrong? Start with a virulent patch of poison ivy then add an Indigenous American shaman and resort clerk adept at spying. The story ends with monsters, new clothes, babies and membership in the tribe.

My sincere appreciation to Heyall, Cageysea and Steve Locock previewing this story many months past. However, in all honesty, this story has gone through so many rewrites I doubt those three people would recognize the words you see now entered in the 2022 Literotica Halloween Story Contest. Dan Knudson and randalblack1958 deserve special thanks for their input and editing.

Your comments and votes are appreciated.

THURSDAY EVENING

It was 9:22 PM, on Thursday night before the grand Halloween weekend. Four college kids, two guys and two girls, finally arrived. Damn kids were hours late! Anyone smart enough to schedule all their classes and labs on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday should have called! Late labs, quizzes and travel delays are understandable. Not calling, showing up late willy-nilly, inexcusable! Damn kids should have called! Hopefully their money—charge cards were good. According to their driver's licenses, all were 21 and now of legal age in every state and territory. The clerk really didn't care if their documents were real or fake. Nor did he care if they ran naked and fucked like bunnies. They were the only guests here...last of the season. Although built over thirty years hence, the two bedroom cottages with an ensuite bath for each bedroom, complete kitchen and furnished living dining area would easily compete with the condo-like resorts that have since proliferated.

While everyone was at the counter, the clerk told them basketball, football and baseball equipment was available at no charge for guests. The guys smiled and said they preferred throwing frisbees. In other words, thanks but no thanks. After the receipts were signed and keys issued, he gave them a stern warning to stay away from the small knoll bordering the Nice River Indian Reservation...Indigenous Homeland because of its virulent poison ivy.

After they left the office, he locked the doors and retired to his personal apartment. His eyes gleamed as the computer, cameras and microphones came to life. Yes! The girl named Sandy stood at the bathroom sink in her bra and panties. She was rather short, perhaps 5 foot 3 inches tall and nicely curved. Ever the voyeur, he zoomed in on the industrial strength bra containing her large breasts. Oh, what a nice surprise! Her softball-sized globes capped by palm-sized areoles and fingertip-sized nipples tumbled into view. As she turned and stepped into the shower, he got a quick view of her dark brown female triangle. A super zoom lens and some electronic trickery revealed her bra size—36DD!

Hitting a few keys on his computer revealed Amy in all her glory standing at the sink in the other bathroom while brushing her teeth. Tall, willowy, truly smooth and blessed with slightly tan skin--a real wet dream. Close ups proved there was nary a hair below her neck. Even more surprising, no tan lines—proof she spent time in the sun without clothes—a nudist she was. Her titty mounds with small pink areoles and tiny nipples never wobbled. Applying that same trickery to the frilly garment on the counter proved she wore a 34B bra. From that moment on there was no doubt Amy would be comfortable braless, in a teeny bikini or bare. Sandy's female boulders would always need an industrial strength bra. Even so, both girls would eventually feed babies with their boobies.

Being a straight man, this clerk had no interest in other men and shut the system down. After bathing and other personal activities, he resumed spying. Amy and the tall blond-haired man, Ronnie, were laying on the bed naked and kissing. Several minutes later they separated for air. Her hot, hard and bright pink nipples should have been visible. Damn! Something went wrong. The cameras and software couldn't resolve many details in that dark bedroom.

After a short respite, the camera caught him kissing and licking her nipples. Her heavy breathing, hot undulating body and heavy gasps indicated she was enjoying every sensual and sexual delight he created. When he began kissing his way down her body she sort of shivered with anticipation. Moments after nestling between Amy's wide-open legs his tongue found her bare clitoris. Amy's sudden hip thrusts, shivers and loud shrill gasps announced her pleasure better than a thousand words could ever say. Ronnie's long arms and strong hands easily reached and twiddled her hot, hard and throbbing nipples. Her shrill wordless noises were getting louder and more intense. Every enjoyable spasm made her long shapely legs instinctively clamp his head tight.

Perhaps Amy will one day describe the physical and emotional delights of her orgasms. Perhaps Ronnie will figure out how to make those orgasms more numerous and longer.

After returning to the world, she happily gave him several kisses then lay back and pulled him to her lips and tits. Somehow, he had the presence and coordination to put on an extra-large condom before easily entering her warm and receptive body. A few moments later, their hot sweaty bodies were slipping and sliding together. Every time his hips rose she pulled his body home with her long powerful legs. Their breathing became ragged and loud.

Although unseen, his hot, hard and throbbing cock was figuratively boiled inside her most intimate place. Ronnie was nearing his point of no return and began trembling and breathing like a wild beast. Amy's arms and legs held him tight. Counting the pleasant little orgasmic spasms before the big one came or the shots of semen fired was impossible. There was no doubt both wished those quantities were greater. Eventually, two happy and exhausted bodies separated then trudged to the bathroom. Both returned to bed naked then rolled over and slept.

******

It was getting late, damn near midnight when the clerk's cameras peaked at Charlie and Sandy. Although they were sexually active, the loving emotional bond wasn't there. Yes, he was licking, kissing and sucking her nipples. He was also rubbing her clitoris but she wanted more. Ah shit! The mike wasn't getting their conversation but her disappointment was evident. She wanted his tongue down there and by her recent movements was obviously willing to likewise pleasure him. Unfortunately, Charlie wasn't returning the favor. For a moment, all sympathies were with Sandy until her dark and thickly forested triangle came into view. That's why her pleas fell on deaf ears. No one wants hair in their teeth!

To his credit Charlie switched positions and was alternately kissing her lips and nips. His hand was between her legs and probing her warm moist center. Sandy's hips bucked the instant his fingers found her clitoris. The ensuing activities soon made her body warm and undulate with increasing intensity. Charlie quickly slipped between her open legs and began pumping vigorously. Although near, she needed more stimulation to achieve the big one. Unfortunately, he couldn't slow his body or the pending explosion. He was apparently grunting like a wild boar while firing several shots of semen. When empty he collapsed on her almost totally breathless and comatose. With great effort she pushed him off and away, then ran to the bathroom. After completing her needed ablutions she returned wearing panties with a sanitary pad and a summery cotton nightgown. He slept naked until the morning light and needs woke him.

FRIDAY

Ronnie and Charlie were up out much earlier than the girls. They wanted to make the most of this perfect warm and sunny day. Both men now ran about in gym shorts. Their shirts and shoes were under a big oak tree. Their strong muscular bodies already glistening with sweat.

Ronnie ran and threw the frisbee like a champ. His throws were accurate. His hands rarely slipped or missed. As a former high school all-star running back and receiver that was expected. Even more impressive was his command of the playing field. He successfully adapted innumerable lessons from his business studies and leadership skills honed managing intramural teams and leagues. Running five miles every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning would keep most physically fit. He added an hour of weight training and other exercises every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday morning.

His friend and partner on the field, Charlie, was a physics and computer science double major with honors who genuinely earned the title "nerd." Although a bit on the stocky side with brown eyes, straight black hair and eyeglasses reminiscent of Geordi on Star Trek. Instead of the rather thin golden band Geordi had to wear, Charlie's eyewear had blue tinted polycarbonate lenses and an elastic band. With a sly smile Charlie claimed he could calculate gyroscopic inertia, angular momentum and Bernoulli's equation without pen, paper or calculator. Whether it was such mental feats or old fashion athletics, he threw and caught the frisbee accurately and precisely almost every time. Charlie exercised with free weights and various machines in the gym for two hours every weekday morning.

As the clerk predicted and to everyone's delight, Amy wore slightly tight track shorts, a sport bra and canvas shoes. This former high school head cheerleader and occasional nudist was never alarmed or embarrassed when her nipples and cameltoe showed. Morning runs with Ronnie followed by hour long yoga sessions kept her tall willowy body physically fit. Courses to complete a history degree and secondary teacher certification kept her mentally sharp. Keeping pace with the men made her clothing soaking wet with sweat. Amy took a breather and a long drink of water then without any shame or embarrassment removed her bra. She now stood like an athletic goddess with her firm titty mounds proudly visible to all.

As a former high school drill team captain, Sandy knew how step lively and rarely saw the need to run. Given her 36DD softball-sized breasts, that seemed reasonable. Yes, she was a bit heavy, the polite word was curvy, make no mistake, Sandy was a strong woman. She used the treadmill, stationary bike and ski machine several days a week. Peppered with some teasing and easy throws, Sandy eventually joined the game. All the while she was wondering how to one day use this plastic disk for classroom lessons. Such were the thoughts and endeavors of one taking courses needed for an education degree and a primary grades teaching certificate.

After joining the game Sandy played with gusto. A wild throw sent her running and lunging for that flying plastic disk. All three rushed to their fallen companion. After helping her stand and brushing the dirt away every ear was pierced by a loud shrill scream. Her pink flowery patterned blouse was torn...damn near ripped to pieces. Every button was gone. Both breasts had bounced out of their bra cups. One bra strap was broken. Even worse, her bra was stretched and askew. Her areoles, nipples and face were brightly reddened and hot. Sandy held both arms tight to her chest. Poor Sandy was more worried about her exposed breasts than injuries. A few moments later she looked at Amy's bare chest and thought, "No! Not me! Not here! Not today!" Then realized nothing but her pride and clothing were wounded. Sandy's arms relaxed allowing all to see her large breasts and enflamed nipples. Thrilling erotic sensations overwhelmed her emotions and body. With a furtive smile and a shrug of the shoulders Sandy squashed her embarrassment, quickly removed her torn blouse and bra then bade her friends to continue the game.

The game resumed with all players bare above the waist. One of the guys gave it a good toss just as a gust of wind came across the lawn. Wiser folk would have left that cheap plastic disk in the poison ivy and either put another frisbee in play or retired for the day. Not these guys. They were college men and determined to enjoy every minute of daylight remaining. Whatever education, warnings and common sense they possessed was ignored. Both guys ran pell-mell up that small knoll and through the poison ivy. One tripped on the vines and rolled in the noxious weeds several times. The other fool crawled and pawed his way through the noxious weeds until he found that treasured plastic disk.

Fortunately, the girls stayed away. Unfortunately, Charlie and Ronnie were immediately afflicted with hundreds...thousands of painful and itchy blisters. Somehow, they got the guys home, into the shower and bed without getting contaminated. Their phone call was anything but pleasant. The girls quickly showered and left their men inside the cabin screaming and delirious with pain. When the clerk saw those two young panic stricken women standing in the office wearing nothing but frilly robes and slippers he was quite surprised. If the situation wasn't so serious the clerk...any man would have enjoyed their unintended flashes of bare legs, tits and more.

The clerk suggested calling an ambulance, perhaps an air ambulance. Unfortunately, such services were not cheap. Even a conventional ambulance traveling 45 miles...over two hours from the nearest hamlet, would dent Bill Gates' wallet. Healthy college students don't need and can't afford insurance. Both girls were now in full panic mode and hysterically crying. The clerk filled a grocery bag with aspirin, Tylenol, ibuprofen, calamine lotion, whiskey, bourbon, tequila, grass...anything to help those damn college kids! His phone calls to Gennessee, a shaman or medicine woman on the adjacent Indigenous American property finally connected. She hung up abruptly without giving any advice. Meanwhile, the girls took those items to their cabin.

About 30 minutes later, a short and deeply tanned woman wearing a heavy dark leather cloak and moccasins knocked on their cabin door. Both girls were surprised that anyone would be at their door. Gennessee's disdainfully asked, "You called?"

With surprise and fear in their voices, the girls chorused, "Who are you?"

"Name Gennessee, rhyme with Tennessee. I come. You called? Maybe I cure."

Between the tears, confusion and fear, one of the girls spoke. "Yes, come in."

Gennessee asked, "What happened? Where is patient?"

"Patients. One in each bedroom. They fell into the poison ivy."

After looking at those men in bed moaning, groaning and delirious with pain she derisively mouthed but didn't openly say "dumb-ass white men." Gennessee did speak with a bitter and condescending voice. "You want the cure?"

Amy and Sandy immediately chorused, "Yes!"

"Names!" She demanded while standing in the living dining area.

"I'm Amy, the tall guy's girlfriend." She tearfully replied.

Sandy added her distraught voice to the melee while pointing to other bedroom where Charlie lay. "I'm Sandy, his girlfriend."

Gennessee emphatically repeated the question. "You really want the cure?"

Both girls again chorused "Yes!"

Gennessee took a step back then hemmed and hawed for a moment. "This cure changes everyone. None of you will ever be same."

"What happens if we don't cure them?"

"They will die."

"No!" The girls chorused with tears flowing.

"Are you sure?" Gennessee asked again. "You must never tell another."

"Why?"

"The cure is an ancient tribal secret passed through generations. Outsiders, especially white people, must never be given this knowledge."

"That's..."

"Don't argue! You must trust me!"

When the girls hesitated and didn't answer immediately Gennessee interpreted that as "no" and quickly stepped to the door, pulled her cloak on then turned and spoke. "Okay, I'm gone. They will die. Don't worry. It's natural. The sheriff knows. He not arrest you. I'm sure you'll find better men."

"Stop! Don't leave!"

"No, I'm gone. No need to stay. I'm tired." Her derisive voice implied but never said this insult. "This never would never happen if (those white) men used their brains."

The choice was clear and critical. Few have faced the raw terror and emotions running wild in Amy and Sandy. Gennessee was getting impatient and didn't really care if those men lived or died. To her, they were stupid white men but if these girls gave permission, she would save them.

Sandy and Amy begged in chorus. "Stay! Please save them!"

"You sure?"

Both replied. "Yes!"

While removing her cloak, Gennessee spoke. "OK. Now get me these items."

Her list seemed silly but they had no choice. A few minutes later as the girls standing in the entry and ready to step out in their warmest and heaviest clothes. As the clerk entered the cabin similarly attired he gave them more grocery bags and two flashlights. As for the ingredients requested, everyone was sworn to secrecy. While standing in the doorway, Gennessee spoke. "You stay and help. You always a friend to the people. They do fine."

With that, the girls went into the night. Inside, Gennessee began barking commands. "Strip! Get two bowls hot water! Now stand here!"

Flummoxed but obedient, he stood next to Gennessee naked save for a loincloth. Her small sagging tits and dark skin told of youth and beauty long past. Gennessee seemed unfazed by nudity and simply dumped the contents of a small leather pouch into each bowl. In less than a minute a smelly pasty yellowy substance formed. He openly balked when ordered to rub that stuff on Ronnie's body. Gennessee dismissed any opposition with a harsh sideways glance. In another situation, he would have donned surgical clothes, gloves and goggles. No, in another time or place doctors and nurses would have done this. The clerk damn near walked away until Gennessee reminded him this was life or death and no place for weak squeamish behavior.

Meanwhile Gennessee attended Charlie and happened to look my way then roared. "I told you to begin at the source!"

She meant his manhood--cock and balls. Reluctantly he complied. Ah shit! The guy sprang up when the clerk applied that smelly pasty yellowy stuff to Ronnie's privates. After smearing that stuff on his entire body Gennessee gave him an approving smile. They wrapped each guy in a clean blanket and stood back for a moment. Gennessee smiled and said it was time to wash-up. The clerk was about to get dressed but Gennessee stopped him. Apparently they had one more task, putting them in bed. Carrying those big lugs to bed required all their strength.

After thoroughly washing again, Gennessee flashed a broad genuine smile. The clerk felt a bit smug. He did something noble. He helped save a life. Just after dressing the door flew open. No rest for the wicked. Two frightened and frustrated young women came in along with the frigid air.

Their words came in rapid staccato fire.

"Where should we put this stuff?"

"We couldn't get everything."

"We only got three things on that list."

"Couldn't see a frickin thing out there in the dark."

"We could have been killed out there. We heard wolves!"

Gennessee finally got a chance to respond. "No wolves. Coyotes. Coyotes don't like you either."

"Why did you send us out there? What are you going to do with this stuff?"

"No talking!" Gennessee hollered. "All good! Go to sleep. He find you new cabin. Must not disturb men! You done now!"

"What? You send us into the freezing night for this junk then tell us we're done?"

"Yes! Sleep in new cabin. You done good. Talk in morning." With that, Gennessee put on her cloak and moccasins, then went out the door leaving us gapped-mouth and stunned.

The girls and I looked at the acorns, pine cones and leaves in the bags hoping there was more to this situation than Gennessee was telling. The clerk told the girls to let Charlie and Ronnie sleep. He was sure Amy and Sandy considered him nutty as that old woman. Both girls were obviously confused, angry and worried. As instructed, he escorted them to another cabin then left. He never turned on the cameras or microphones in that cabin. Being exhausted, he took a hot shower and slept like a log.