Poke-her Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,099 Followers

In hindsight, completely ignoring the messages may have been a mistake. Or it may have been the perfect choice. I'll let you be the judge.

Poker night rolled around again. I was there early and helped Maureen with the sandwiches and snacks as I had been for the last few weeks. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse and a knee-length skirt. It was very modest and feminine. She looked quite beautiful.

The game had been on for a couple of hours when the doorbell rang. It was unusual for anyone to show up unexpectedly but not completely unheard of. Maureen excused herself and went to answer the door. Donna, who was still coming to the games with Bill, stayed in the kitchen with us. Suddenly we heard yelling from the front room.

"No, you can't! You need to leave."

This from Maureen. For a little thing she sure could get loud. We got up from the table and walked slowly toward the commotion.

"Please, Maureen! I just need to talk to him but he won't answer my calls or my emails!"

I immediately recognized Shelley's voice, even before she mentioned the phone calls and emails.

"Did you ever think it's because he doesn't want to talk to you? You broke his heart once and I won't let you do it again!"

"Maureen, please just give me 5 minutes."

"No, Shelley! You had him and you blew it! You had him and you couldn't keep your legs closed and you blew it! He's finally starting to act like his old self and I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM AGAIN! HE'S MINE NOW AND YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM BACK!"

Maureen slammed the door while the rest of us looked on completely dumbfounded at what we had just witnessed...and heard. We watched as Maureen stood for a moment to calm herself down and then she turned around and saw us all standing there.

"Oh God..." she whimpered as she locked eyes with me, and then she ran up the stairs, presumably to her bedroom.

While the others turned and shuffled back into the kitchen, Warren and I remained planted to the same spot, standing side by side and staring at the wall ahead of us and processing the recent events.

"What just happened?" I finally asked.

Warren paused briefly.

"Sounds like my sister just laid her claim on you."

"Yeah, that's what I heard, too." Pause. "How do you feel about that?"

"She could do worse. But if you break her heart, I'll kill you."

I'm pretty sure he was serious.

"Likewise."

"Good. So we understand each other."

"I should probably go talk to her."

"Yeah, I think so."

I walked up the stairs. I had been here a million times so I knew exactly where Mo's room was. I stopped and listened at the door and heard what sounded like muffled cries. I tapped on the door.

"Please go away," she said weakly.

I tried the door. It was unlocked so I quietly turned the knob and went in. She looked up at me, her eyes wet and streaks of tears down her cheeks.

"I can't do that."

We just looked at each other for a few seconds. She was obviously waiting for me to say something, and I was desperately trying to think of something to say. Finally, I decided to not so much ignore the outburst as proceed past it.

"Say Mo, there's a plum festival at City Park this weekend. Would you like to go?"

She looked at me as if she had no idea what I was talking about.

"Plum festival?"

"Yeah. They have a bunch of things made from plums. Pies, jams, preserves...other stuff. I mean, if you're gonna be my girl then we need to spend time together more often than every other week at a poker game."

Her eyes went a little wide and her words seemed to stick in her throat. I could barely hear her.

"I...I wanna be your girl."

"I got that impression after the way you went at Shelley."

"God, Henry, I'm so sorry. I just...

"Mo, Mo, there's no need to apologize. We haven't even been on a date and you defended our relationship more than Shelley did when we were married. I loved that."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"But...Henry, are you sure you can be with me?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Shelley may have been a cheater but at least she looked like a woman. She had hips and boobs and a figure. Look at me. I'm built like an 11-year old. I barely have bumps for boobs, my hips are pretty much the same size as my waist, and I've got the smallest butt I've ever seen on a grown woman. If I shaved my...well, I don't because that's about the only thing that lets on that I'm 26 years old."

"Shoot. I thought you were 25."

"I had my birthday 3 weeks before you came back to town, and don't change the subject."

"So you don't shave..."

She finally smiled at me, and even giggled a little.

"You'll just have to wait and find out, won't you?"

"Yeah. But it'll be totally worth it."

I extended my hand and she took it. I helped her stand up and then I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. She was very light and it was the only way I could get her up to my height. Heck, I'm over a foot taller than she is. She put her arms around my neck and we gently pressed our lips together. It wasn't a crazy, passionate kiss but a sweet, gentle, getting-to-know-you kiss. I sure liked it.

"I don't like plums. Can we do something else?"

"Anything you want, honey. Anything you want."

We went back downstairs hand-in-hand and found the game had restarted as a foursome. Warren looked up at us as we descended.

"We weren't sure how long you guys were gonna be so we started without you."

"No problem," I said as I took my seat, and Maureen took hers on my lap. I briefly wondered if our days of having her take care of all of us were over.

Well, as long as she took care of me that would be okay.

*****

EPILOGUE

Maureen and I dated for about 6 months before I proposed and were married 6 months after that. The truth is that I knew I wanted to marry her well before that but I made a conscious effort not to rush.

We were, as the old saying goes, like peas in a pod. She had still been a teenager when Shelley and I got married and even though I liked her I had never thought of her in that way until the divorce. I believe we were better together than Shelley and I had ever been, but maybe that's just my memory being selective.

We moved forward with the goal of Maureen still being a virgin on her wedding night, but that ended when she saw me naked for the first time. Now, I'm no porn star, but I'm decently endowed. Maureen is tiny all over...ALL over. When she saw my manhood she was concerned about her ability to actually take me inside of her. She apparently had no such worries about old Claude. Can you say 'ego boost'?

But we did wait a while. We were getting physical within just a couple of weeks and satisfied ourselves with lots of oral. I have always enjoyed eating pussy and Maureen was an enthusiastic cock sucker, even if she couldn't get much into her little mouth. She used her hands and the lollipop technique and had no trouble getting me off.

I was willing to wait until our wedding night before having intercourse, but she with our potential size issues she said she refused to get married without being sure she 'could satisfy her husband's needs...and vice versa'. Our first time was, I'm sorry to say, less than romantic. Maureen spent some time getting herself 'warmed up'. She bought a few dildos in increasing sizes, the largest being slightly smaller than me. Even with all of that it was a tight fit and I had to go extremely slow.

It took us a few sessions before her body had adjusted to the point that she could take me pretty readily. But It wasn't until our first daughter was born, with the accompanying changes to her body that come with shoving something that big through something that small, that we were really able to let loose. That pregnancy also had the added benefit of rounding out her hips a little and giving her some boobs. I loved her anyway, but I didn't object to having my playground upgraded.

After 5 years of marriage we have two daughters and are working on having a third. Maureen's not pregnant yet but we're having fun making the effort.

Steve and Cindy just had their fourth. Cindy has spent almost the entirety of their marriage either pregnant or nursing, and often both.

Matt just got married a few weeks ago to a woman named Mary. She is brash, with a tanned, hard body and bleached blonde hair. And she absolutely adores Matt. It would be easy for a woman as dominant as she is to take control of someone as quiet as Matt, but she defers to him at least as often as she makes a decision, and I've never seen her once even put herself in a situation that would allow even the appearance of impropriety since he started dating her 18 months ago.

Warren may have finally been caught. Back in college he had been in love with a girl named Suzie but she had dumped him, wanting to date other guys and just not being ready to make that commitment so young. We've always suspected her memory had something to do with his unwillingness to commit to anyone himself, even now in our thirties.

One guess as to who recently moved back to town.

She immediately looked Warren up and they've been inseparable ever since. Like Warren, she never married and says she only recently realized it was because she was unconsciously comparing all her boyfriends to him and I suspect the same thing could be said about him. Who knows if it will last but it looks good so far.

Shelley actually tried dating her old boyfriend for a while but that didn't work out for a couple of reasons. The truth was there wasn't any sort of romantic spark between them, any more than there had been back in college. But also because Shelley and Donna were very close and Bill refused to allow Donna anywhere near Shelley while she was dating Eddie. I mean, Donna had screwed him, too, and that was completely out of the question as far as he was concerned. And that was the end of that. The last I heard she was dating a guy she met at work and it has some promise. Bill and Donna still socialize with her, but Bill at this point refuses to let them be alone together.

Bill and Donna are obviously still together and things have improved. She still comes to the poker games, though the games have actually dropped to once a month. With all of the kids now in the groups, we gave up one of the poker nights and have started spending more time together on the weekends.

While things still aren't like they were before, and probably never will be, they have found a return to some of their intimacy and personal touches. It's not ideal but it looks like they're going to make it.

*****

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,099 Followers
12