Pokemon Ether 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I was kind of hoping there would be a Paese myth that I could use a basis for my book. I really want to set it here."

"Sorry to disappoint, but there are no Paese myths or legends. No god-dragons that control time and space, no primal elemental deities. Paese doesn't even have those weird fighting deer things that they found in Unova."

"Oh come on, you're telling me that a place as old as Paese, doesn't even have an ounce of ancient intrigue?"

"Oh no, it has intrigue in spades, there are cities and temples here that date back millennia. But there has never been any proof found of some god-like pokemon living here. Trust me, I wish there were. I could really make a name for myself out here if there was any evidence to chase on it."

"What about the Psydrake?"

Doug groaned. He was sick of this one. "It's a fairy tale, and not a very good one."

That appeared to hit a nerve and the pretty brunette grimaced slightly. "What makes you say that?"

"Listen, I assume you know the story, any kid brought up here is told the fable of the Darkling and the Psydrake." He reeled off the tale as if written in front of him. "A powerful dragon enslaved the people of Paese in order to do his bidding, making them build great cities and ancient wonders. The Paesans struggled and died in their thousands under the dragon's brutal dominance, until one day, a man shrouded in darkness stood up against the dragon and his thralls and defeated the Psydrake in battle. Once beaten, he used ancient magics to remove the powerful dragon's essence, dividing and trapping it within 6 artefacts that were then spread throughout the land and buried, never to be seen again."

Clare perked up as he mentioned 6 artefacts, when all the stories that she had heard previously had said 5. "So what is so hard to comprehend about that story, compared to the weird fighting deer and space gods of other regions? Surely, by comparison, this seems quite tame."

He took a rehearsed breath. "I'm not saying it isn't true in some form. As a scientist, I cannot give credence to any fairy tale just because it's popular. We rely on evidence. Archeologists have dug all over Paese, wasted lives chasing after proof that the Psydrake is... was real. Nothing has ever been found. No historical accounts, no buried artefacts. All that remains of the Psydrake is the old wives tale that scares kids into behaving, morphed a hundred times with each generation to evolve into something more that it ever was.

Doug took a breath and sat back in his chair, waiting for a rebuke. He'd dealt with the mythical before, more times than he could count, and they almost never backed down unless they were hit with hard empirical facts, and even then, some refused to believe that they were wrong. "I know this isn't what you want to hear. The best I can offer you is that Paese seems to be a brief refuelling point for Moltres when it migrates for the summer. If you're lucky, you might get a chance to see it from Mount Mystic in a couple of months."

Clare's shoulders sagged and she turned off her dictaphone and stowed away her laptop. "I'm sorry Doug, I guess I just choose to believe in the supernatural a little too easily. So there's no evidence of the ancient psychic dragons on Paese?"

He shrugged apologetically. "Sorry. Tell you what, let me get you a drink and we can go through what you have so far. Just because the Psydrake is a myth, doesn't mean your novel can't be based on the tale, am I right?"

Clare's smile beamed at him as Doug motioned for the waitress and ordered another couple of drinks. When he turned back to their table, he was shocked to see a mountain of notes and scribbles being spread across the varnished mahogany surface.

"Wow, that's quite a lot of research."

"Oh, this? This is nothing, you should see my bedroom?"

"I think I'd like that." he grinned as Clare returned a saucy smile before presenting her notes.

_______________________

A few hours later, Camford Town

The evening sun had not long disappeared as the silence in Professor Douglas Fir's apartment was obliterated by his front door crashing open. Two bodies rushed in and slammed the door shut behind them before meeting in a passionate embrace. Clare and Doug pawed at each other as they tried desperately to rid each other of their clothes. Doug removed her coat and spun her around so that she was facing the wall. Clare braced herself by pressing both forearms on the wall in front of her while sticking her beautiful ass out towards Doug's crotch. The professor of ancient history immediately closed the space between them and joined took it upon himself to grind against her as his hands glided up her back. He heard a soft moan as Doug's hidden erection made insulated contact with her throbbing pussy. Emboldened, Doug caressed her shoulders before moving his hands down her sides and around to her chest, cupping each of her copious breasts before giving them a firm squeeze through her blouse.

Clare pushed back from the wall so that she was upright as Doug carried on his ministrations. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse before almost tearing it off her shoulders. She then grabbed the underside of her bra and whipped it forward and upwards before grabbing Doug's hands and returning them to her supple tits.

This time, they both moaned together as Doug caressed and teased her nipples and used his strong arms to pull her body bag into his. Clare dipped her head and swung her hair around, exposing her neck, inviting Doug to claim it. Doug's mouth needed no further instruction as he gently nibbled on her neck.

"Mmmmm" Clare moaned as he got her engine going. She was already wet for him but his touch seemed to set fire to her nerve endings. She blindly grabbed at his crotch in an attempt to free his manhood, fumbling with his zip and dipping her hand inside to fish it out. Doug quickly removed a hand to undo his trousers and forced his pants down around his ankles.

"Do me here, Doug" Clare panted as she picked up her skirt and bunched it around her waist. "I need it. Give it to me."

Clare reached down and pulled her panties to the side as Doug lined up his iron hard cock and sank it in, inch by glorious inch, until he hilted against her firm ass. Clare let out a ragged breath as he filled her.

"Fuuuuck, you feel incredible, Clare"

"Don't stop, take me Doug!" she moaned.

Doug slowly started to pull back, waiting until his head was almost out before plunging it back in, eliciting a deep moan from Clare. He carried on, slowly increasing his speed until both of their breathing became ragged gasps, punctuated by the rhythmic clap of their bodies meeting.

"Yes!" She cried. "Yes, yes, yes! Oh Arceus, I'm cumming! Oh, yes, yes YES!!" Her legs buckled slightly and Doug moved his arms around her waist to prevent her from falling.

He stopped thrusting momentarily, remaining inside her as she recovered her faculties. He pulled her back up to vertical and laid a lasting kiss on her from over her shoulder. "Let's take this to the bedroom." He said.

Clare's only response was to nod as Doug pulled out with an audible plop. They both laughed as they struggled to detract themselves from their remaining clothes and giggled their way into Doug's bedroom. When they arrived in the room, Doug threw his shirt and tie on the bed and turned to embrace her, but was roughly shoved back onto the bed before being jumped on and smothered with kisses. Clare quickly lined up his still throbbing erection and sank down on it, rearing her head back as she was filled once again.

Doug reached his hands up to grab her waist but his hands were slapped away. Clare placed a hand on his chest and smiled wickedly. No words were exchanged but the message was put across all the same. She was in charge now.

Clare started to slowly grind her hips on him as she caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples between her slender fingers. She moaned softly as the tempo of her ministrations increased. As her pleasure increased, she raised her hands above her head and tossed her hair. "Mmmmm, yes" she panted.

Doug unconsciously tried to grab her waist again and was swiftly slapped on his cheek. Shocked, he looked up at the gorgeous woman straddling him, who simply wagged a finger at him and shook her head before grabbing each wrist and guiding them above his head. Holding them in place with one hand, she reached to her side to grab Doug's tie and leaned forward to restrain his wrists.

Doug thought he had reached heaven as Clare's bountiful breast dangled tantalisingly out of reach above his face as the sexy stranger astride him finished tying his hands together above his head.

As Clare sat back, she traced her fingers down his arms, lightly digging in her nails as she went, until her hands came to a stop on Doug's hairy chest. Once there, she dug his nails into his pecs and leant some of her weight forward again, allowing her to raise and lower her pelvis.

Doug's arms twitched as he fought the urge to touch her even while restrained. He wanted to hold her, to take control of her as he watched her milk him. As the speed of her movements increased yet again, he felt the familiar tightness in his balls that told him he wouldn't last much longer. "I'm gonna cum, baby!" he gasped.

Clare said nothing but smiled widely. She hopped off him and scooted down the bed, taking his manhood tightly in her hand. She kissed the tip of his cock and tongued the sensitive glans, feeling his cock tighten in her hand. Her smile suddenly disappeared and her other hand grabbed his scrotum above his balls and squeezed tightly.

Doug screamed in agony. White lights flashed behind his eyes as his nervous system seared pain into his brain. He looked down to see Clare staring at him coldly, one hand still gripping his balls. "Clare, what the fuck?"

"Where can we find the Psydrake, Doug?" she said calmly. "We know you've been searching too. What have you found so far?"

"Wait, what? You crazy bitch! The Psydrake isn't real. It's a myth!"

Clare's hand squeezed tighter.

"Argh. What the hell!?" he screamed. "Why are you doing this?"

"I'm doing this because you wouldn't tell us the truth when we asked you nicely. Now we have to do this the hard way."

"Clare!" he groaned as her grip held steady. "It's not real! You have to believe me!"

"Liar!" she screamed, slapping his thigh in frustration. "I have seen the Eye of Psydrake with my own eyes! I know the legend is true. Tell me where to find the other artefacts!"

Doug froze for a fraction of a second at her words before the pain took over again. "I don't know what you're talking about you deranged slut! Now let go of me and get the fuck out of here before I do something I regret!"

"Ooh!" she smiled. "You're so hot when you're angry! How about this? You tell me what I need to know, I let you cum, hell you can even shoot in my mouth if you want, then I get up and walk out of here." she offered. "Those are my terms. What do you say?"

"Go to hell!"

"You first Professor." She squeezed so tightly that he didn't notice the two large men enter his bedroom. He screamed so hard that he didn't hear them prepare the syringe. He was in such agony that he didn't even flinch as one of the men jabbed him in the neck with a strong sedative. As his world faded to black, the grip on his balls lessened. The last thing that Professor Douglas Fir remembered was seeing several ropes of cum shoot up towards his ceiling.

___________________________

12