Poker at Joe and Jill's

Story Info
Our usual Friday night game ends a bit differently.
4.3k words
4.02
47.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
437 Followers

It was a cool Saturday night. October had definitely arrived and the "trailer park boys" (as we called ourselves after the crazy Canadian comedy on Netflix) were seated around the small dining table in the dining area of Joe and Jill's new two bedroom, single wide mobile home.

If you're not familiar with mobile homes, a single wide is about 15 feet in width. The two bedroom variety is a little over 55 feet long. This one had a bedroom on each end a combination kitchen/dining area/living room in the middle.

When we had arrived, Joe was there alone. Jill was working her shift down at the Waffle House and Joe assured us she wouldn't be back until after 10. He gave us a quick tour of their new home and then we got down to playing cards. I was seated with my back to the rear wall. I had a view of the kitchen area on the opposite wall and, if I looked left, I could see the front door which opened directly into the living room.

Joe and Jill lived in the very last lot on Maple Drive. Joe had had the trailer parked in their lot so that the front door opened onto the woods surrounding the park and not toward his neighbor's trailer. 'Smart idea,' I had thought. 'He has a front porch with a view', even though the 'porch' was just a wooden deck.

On my right sat Billy. We had known each other since we were kids and now we worked together at the Wal-Mart Tire Center. Billy is kind of skinny with longish black hair that always looks like he should have had a haircut a couple of weeks ago. Across from Billy, sat Ed. Ed was about ten years older than the rest of us -- forty-something. He kept his hair buzzed, but you could tell he was balding in front. For an older guy, Ed was in extremely great shape. He had retired from the Marines a couple of years ago lived by himself over on Oak Court. Ed was always 'strapped'. He openly carried a Beretta M9 on his right hip. And I could see it from where I sat.

Across from me, with his back to the kitchen, would be seated Joe, but right now he was up and gathering up some beers from the refrigerator. He turned back to the table and placed one in front of Ed and Billy. He looked at me, "Beer tonight, Don?"

"Not tonight, Joe," I grinned because we always went through this same ritual. I don't drink and Joe knows that. I have a problem with alcohol and Joe grinned and pushed a bottle of Sam's Club water in front of me. I grinned back and nodded.

Joe went back to the kitchen counter and returned with an almost full bottle of Jim Beam and three shot glasses and sat them on the table and settled into his seat. By this time, Ed was shuffling the cards and Billy had counted out the usual $200 in chips and pushed them in front of each of us.

Ed poured three shots of Jim and they each knocked them back and washed them down with beer. A couple of hours and several shots later, we had most of our chips in front of us and he was whining and not having a very good time. "Who wants another god dammed beer?" he asked and rose to his feet. He was slurring his speech and wobbling. Ed and Billy were tipsy, but Joe was drunk. 'How in the hell can he even walk?' I wondered.

Joe staggered to the refrigerator and stumbled and caught himself on the counter. Just then the front door opened and Jill walked in. "Hi, guys! Who's winning tonight?" Joe answered by vomiting into the kitchen sink. He tried to right himself, but then bent over and vomited again. "Oh, shit, Joe! Not again!" Jill dropped her handbag on the couch and ran to her husband's side just as Joe started to topple over.

Ed jumped to his feet to help and caught Joe just before he crashed to the floor. "Let's get him some air," Ed said as he pretty much carried Joe to the front door. I opened the door and Ed carried him out onto the porch and sat his on the 'porch' sofa. Joe sat there for a second and then fell over sideways.

"I think he's out, boys," Billy announced.

"Ya, think?" Ed said a little sarcastically.

"How much did he have to drink?" Jill asked of nobody in particular.

"About a six-pack and half a bottle of Jim Beam," I volunteered. "He's going to be out for a while."

"Yeah, a long while," Ed grinned at Jill who smiled back.

"How much did he lose?" Jill asked Billy.

"'Bout four hundred, I think," Billy answered.

Jill looked at us. "You boys are gonna give me a chance to win it back like usual, right?" She had a twinkle in her eye.

"As usual," Ed laughed.

Jill went back inside and we followed. We took our seats at the table and Jill went to change out of her Waffle House uniform. When she returned she was wearing white gym shorts and a red tube top.

Let me tell you about Jill. She's about 5'4" with curly dark hair. She is what some might call 'curvy'. Others might say 'chubby'. She has a big ass and even bigger tits. She's quick to flash a large toothy smile. She is always made up and prefers bright red lipstick.

Poker at Joe and Jill's almost always ends up like this. Joe gets knock out drunk and loses most of his money. Jill comes home and we, being the gentlemen that we are, give her a chance to win Joe's money back. This consists of playing cards where we use real money and Jill uses 'favors'. Eventually, she gets most of his money back plus a little extra. Joe wakes up the next morning with little memory of the night before, but more cash than he started with. This keeps him happy and he keeps inviting us back to play cards.

Jill grabbed a ginger ale out of the refrigerator and settled into Joe's chair. "Whose deal?" she asked flashing those pearly teeth and red lips.

"Mine," I said. "Ante up!" Billy, Ed and I each pushed in a white chip. When it was Jill's turn, she smiled and pushed down the left side of her tube top until her boob popped out. Her areola was large and brown and her nipple was slightly erect. She cupped the tit with both hands and sort of aimed it at each of us in turn like she was showing us a little puppy. Then she put it away.

I dealt each of us five cards. We picked them up and Ed went first. He threw in a white chip. That was a dollar. It was Jill's turn and she looked at her hand. "I'll stay in for a kiss," she said. We had sort of worked out the chip-to-favor values over the previous games.

Billy was next and he threw in a white chip. I looked at my hand. I had a pair of eights. I pushed in a white chip and Ed said, "I'll take three cards!"

I dealt them to him and looked at Jill. "Four cards," she said solemnly and I dealt them to her.

"Four for me," Billy said. I dealt them to him.

"Dealer takes three," I announced as I threw away everything but the eights. I slowly looked at my new hand. I had drawn another eight.

Expressionlessly, I looked at Ed. He pushed forward a red chip and said, "Five bucks."

"What will it cost me to stay in, Billy?" Jill asked.

Billy fished into his back pocket and pulled out a wrinkled sheet of paper and unfolded it. "Hmmm, let's see. If you lose six dollars, the winner gets to suck your titties for sixty seconds."

"Mmmm, okay", Jill said. "What if I raise five dollars?"

"Well that would be eleven dollars, so the winner gets to lick your pussy for sixty seconds," Billy answered.

Jill thought for a moment and said, "I'll see your five and raise you five."

"Ten dollars to you, Billy," I said.

Billy pushed in a blue chip and said "call".

I looked at my hand and then at Jill. She winked at me. "Ten dollars to me? What's the betting limit, Billy?"

"Twenty-five," said Billy.

I pushed forward three blues and a red and said, "I'll see that ten and raise twenty-five."

Ed paused and looked at his cards and then at me and said, "I'm out," and pushed his hand forward face down.

"Twenty-five to you, Jill," I grinned.

"What will that be, Billy?" Jill asked.

"You lose thirty-six dollars and you're in handjob territory, Jill!" Billy announced. Jill looked at me and slowly pushed forward two blues and a red.

"I'll call you, Don," she smiled at me.

Billy pushed his cards ahead and said, "I'm out."

I turned over my cards to show my three eights. Jill turned over her cards and she had a pair of kings.

"Well that didn't take long," she grinned. "Where you want to do this, Donny?"

"I'll be right there, Jill," I grinned back, standing up.

"You want Ed and Billy to watch me jerk your cock, Donny?"

"Just to be clear, it's a full handjob, not just jerking, right, Billy" I asked.

"Yep," was all Billy said.

"So, you plan on cumming, Donny?" Jill asked but she knew the answer. This was just word play. She gave me a big red and white smile. "And I guess I'm supposed to let you cum on me, too?" Jill bit her lower lip. I smiled and nodded.

Jill looked at Ed and then at Billy. "How about it guys? Y'all want to see me jerk off Donny?"

They both nodded and Jill stood up and pulled her tube top up and over her head. Her big titties flopped out and smacked against her abdomen. She put her hands on the table and let her fun bags swing back and forth. Her swollen nipples traced patterns on the table. She looked at me and said, "Bring it here, big boy.

I walked around Ed and over to Jill's chair. Jill sat back down and swiveled to face me. My cock was hard and she looked down at the bulge in my pants. Her hands found zipper and pulled it down. She knew her way around my pants. She slipped her hand in through the zipper gap and found the fly of my boxers. Her fingers slipped in through the opening and I groaned as they touched the bare skin of my cock. With a little effort, she fished my swollen cock out through both openings. My dick was sticking straight out at a slight upward angle and she stared at it, lovingly. "You've got a great cock, Donny, you know that?" She looked up at me and I just grinned.

With her right hand, she grasped my shaft and began slowly masturbating me as she lowered her face so that it was inches away from the tip. Immediately, I thought about how great it would be to see her take my cock head in between those bright red lips. I watched her head move even closer until her lips were just millimeters away from my pee hole. She pursed her lips and blew gently on the head of my cock. Teasingly, she let her tongue slip out just a bit and moisten her lips. She kept stroking.

A tiny pearl of precum appeared at the tip of my cock. Jill used the thumb of her stroking hand to capture it. Never letting go of my shaft, she extended her thumb and sucked it into her mouth. The head of my cock bumped into the soft skin of her left cheek. Her lips were so close, yet so far away. She guided the head of my penis around the perimeter of her pursed lips.

Jill looked up at me and said, "You really want me to suck your cock, don't you, Donny?" She turned and faced Ed and Billy who were watching, mesmerized. "Let's cut this poker bullshit, boys. Drop your pants and take out your cocks and I'll suck y'all off!" She paused and said, "but, I want Joe to look like a big winner when he wakes up later."

Ed and Billy pushed most of their chips into Joe's pile and quickly stripped off their pants. They both had hard-ons and Jill smiled as they popped into view. She returned her attention to me and began unbuckling my pants. I stepped out of them and she stood up and led me by my dick to the front door and out into the crisp night air. Jill beckoned for Billy and Ed to follow. They did. Ed didn't have any pants on, but he did bring his holster and Beretta.

Outside, Joe was still sleeping it off on the porch sofa. Jill pushed me up against the railing only a couple of feet from where Joe was snoring. "Joe," she whispered, looking over her shoulder. "You should really wake up and watch this. Your wife is gonna get triple-dicked tonight!" Somewhere in his stupor, Joe must have heard Jill's voice because he grunted.

Jill turned her attention to Ed and Billy and said, "Come on over here and lean on the railing next to Donny. Billy took up a position on my left and Ed on my right. Both were close, but not too close. Looking to her right, she used that hand to cup Billy's balls and hefted them just a bit like she was guessing their weight. "Mmmm," she said looking up at Billy. "Those boys feel might full, Billy Boy. When's the last time they got emptied?"

Billy didn't hesitate and said, "Last Friday night, Jill."

Jill laughed and said, "I don't mean by me or some other girl, Billy. Surely a horny young stud like you jacked off a couple of times since then."

"Oh, well," Billy grinned, "in that case it was just before I came over here."

Jill tossed her black curls back and laughed, "Seriously, you jerked off just before coming here? Don't I always take care of you?"

"I got horny thinking about you and what might happen tonight," Billy confessed.

"You jack off a lot when you think about me, Billy? That's quite flattering!" Jill seemed very genuine.

"Almost every day, Jill. Sometimes several times a day."

Jill's right hand went from cupping his balls to grasping his shaft and slowly pumping it then she released it and said, "Close your eyes, Billy." Billy closed his eyes. "Now grab your cock and jack it off slowly while you think about me."

Billy's eyes popped open and he glanced over at me and then Ed. Jill laughed and said, "Oh, don't worry about them. Why are guys so weird about masturbating in front of one another? Sometimes, when my sister, Lurline, comes to stay we masturbate together. Side by side."

"Really?" Billy said wide-eyed.

"Yes, really," Billy. "Sometime we would stand side-by-side in front of our bedroom mirror and rub our clits until we came and collapsed backward onto our bed. Can you picture that, Billy?" Jill stood up and pushed her shorts down to the deck and stepped out of them. Her full black bush came into view beneath her tummy. She spread her knees apart just a bit and began teasing her clit while Billy just watched. "You like, Billy?" she asked.

"Hell, yeah!"

"Jill went on, "Well then image Lurline next to me doing the same thing to her pussy except it's covered with red hair."

She looked at me and Ed and said, "Now all of you close your eyes and start stroking those dicks and I'll tell y'all a story about me and Lurline."

I closed my eyes and grabbed my cock and started stroking. I assumed Ed and Billy did the same.

Jill began, "The last time Lurline visited us, Joe had to work a double so that left me and Lurline here all by ourselves. We started talking and it didn't take long for Lurline to say, 'Dammit, Jill, I'm so fucking horny. I haven't been laid in like three months and that was some guy who really didn't know his way around a woman's parts. It was wham bam and not even a thank you, ma'am!'"

"'Did he go down on you, Sis? That usually works for me even when the guy is a quick shooter,'" I asked her."

"She said, 'hell no. I tried to push his head down there, but he couldn't wait to shove his dick in and shoot his load.'"

Jill said, "I felt really sorry for her, boys, so I said, 'hell, Lurline, I'll eat your pussy right now! Let's get naked.' And we did. For a while we just sat there next to each other with our legs open and our fingers in each other's cunts. We had done this before, but I had never gone down on Lurline. I pulled my fingers out of her juicy pussy and licked them clean as she watched me. Then I rolled over onto her and kissed her and started working my way down her body. When I got to her titties, I sucked on her hard nipples and she pressed my head into her big, squishy breasts. I kept going until I was on my knees between her legs and her big, wet, red-haired pussy was right in front of my face. I pulled her lips apart and buried my face into her cunt."

Jill continued, "Lurline's pussy was almost gushing and I was lapping up her juices as fast as I could. She said, 'Oh, Jillian, that feels so good. You've done this before?' I said, 'Nope, this is my first time. Am I doing okay?' She said, 'better than any guy for sure' and she started thrusting her cunt against my mouth and nose and pressing my head firmly into her crotch."

"Pretty soon she screamed, 'I'm cumming! I'm cumming!', so I took her clit firmly between my lips and shoved all four fingers of my hand up inside her and sucked and stroked until she fell over sideways on the couch and pushed me away. Lurline just kept panting, 'oh, my god, oh, my god' over and over again."

"She was quiet for a while and then she opened her eyes and looked at me and said, 'my turn, okay?' I didn't hesitate. I climbed up on the couch and straddled her face and lowered my own dripping cunt onto her mouth. She ate my pussy like she had been doing it forever as I humped against her face. I came quickly and then I came again. I stood up and looked down at her slick, shiny face. We cleaned each other's faces with our tongues and laughed like sisters do."

"So who's ready to cum, boys?" Jill returned her attention to me and Ed and Billy.

"Me!" I groaned.

"Open your eyes, Donny," Jill said and she was on her knees in front of me. "Give it to me, Donny!" She leaned in to where those bright red lips were almost touching my cock head. "I want your cum in my mouth, sweetie." She parted those crimson lips just as I exploded. Rope after rope of semen shot into her open mouth. She had grasped my shaft and aimed it to make sure she didn't miss any. I looked down at the pool of my cum that was now filling her mouth. She pursed her lips a little and let some of it seep out and then slurped it back in. Then she seemed to swish it around from side to side before her eyes got wide and she gulped it down. "Mmm, all gone!" Jill announced and showed me her empty mouth before leaning in and sucking the head of my dick back into it. My knees started to buckle under her suction and I felt the last of my load pulled out of my balls. Jill leaned back on her haunches and said, "I think I got it all, Donny." She made a kissy face and I saw a little bit of my jizz appear between her lips just before she swallowed it down. "Dee-licious!" she laughed. "Someone had their pineapple juice today!"

Just then Ed said, "Hey, what about us?" I looked over at Ed and he was staring at Jill. Billy was, too.

Jill joked, "Hey, were you guys peeking?" She laughed and knee walked over to Ed. She turned to Billy and said, "Bring it over here, Billy Boy, I think I'll have a double this time."

Billy went over and stood next to Ed and I watched as they both jacked off into Jill's mouth. She caught most of it, but there was no way she could hold it all in her mouth. She tipped her head back and that helped a bit, but there was still cum running out of both corners of her mouth. It trickled down the sides of her face and dripped onto her neck and shoulders. She gulped down what was in her mouth and then did her ball draining trick on Ed and then Billy. As I watched, I could feel my cock getting hard again. Jill noticed it, too.

Jill quietly walked over to the railing and leaned over it. Her big titties dangled in midair. She spread her legs so we could see her shiny black pussy hairs peeking out beneath her plump ass. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Batter up!"

I stepped up to the 'plate' and inserted my cock into her sloppy cunt. Her moans were echoing into the woods while I pumped away. She came loudly several times before I did. I pulled my sticky cock out of her and Billy took over. I watched his dick disappear into Jill's pussy. He humped away while Jill continued her string of orgasms. Finally, Billy stiffened and added his load to mine. He pulled out and there were now streams of cum running down the inside of Jill's legs. Billy backed away and Ed stepped in. Ed has a really big cock and Jill usually preferred him to go last. Ed aimed that monster at Jill's swollen pussy lips and pushed it in about half way.

basher123
basher123
437 Followers
12