Poker Game

Story Info
Jenny's boyfriend thinks she's his ace in the hole.
3k words
4.25
16.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was tired as she opened the door to the apartment she shared with her boyfriend. She had been working extra hours all week. She needed the money. Jeff, her boyfriend, had not given her his share of the bills for the last two months.

She and Jeff had been together for a year and a half now. It used to be fun. It used to be she and Jeff would be having some pre-party sex about now, as they got ready to go out on Friday evening. But that rarely happened anymore -- either the sex part or the going out part. Tonight, that was fine with her. She wanted to lay on the couch in her pj's. She was starting to wonder what it was she saw in him, anyway.

As she walked in, she was surprised to see he was already home, but instead of his usual spot in front of the computer, he was in the kitchen, cooking something. "Hi, honey!" His voice sounded a tad bit too cheery. She noticed the plate of sandwiches he was making, and several bottles of high quality booze.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Oh, well, I'm having a few guys over for a poker game."

"What!" she exclaimed.

"I know, baby, I was going to tell you, but you were already asleep last night by the time I came home." Jenny rolled her eyes and pulled away from him as he reached out to rub her back. "I know I've been gone a lot, baby, but all of that is going to change, starting this weekend, I promise," he told her.

She let out a sigh, moving away from him and toward the bedroom to change out of her work clothes.

"Come on, baby, be a trooper about this, and I'll take you out to that new club tomorrow night!" There was a pleading tone to his voice.

"Fine," she said, "I'll be in the bedroom watching TV."

"Well, you know," he said, "you could come out and be sociable. These are really nice guys; I think you'll like them. Matter of fact, maybe you could dress up a little sexy, to help distract them from their games."

"Eh, no," she replied, "I don't think so."

"Oh come on, baby." He came up behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders. "You have those big sexy tits, you know you love showing them off." His hands reached under her shirt to stroke her nipples through her bra. "They won't be able to take their eyes off of you. Besides, you know I've had my hours cut back at work. We could use the money I win in this game."

He continued to fondle her tits as he talked, slipping his hands into the cups to finger her nipples some more. He knew she loved getting her tits played with. Shit, she could almost come from nipple play alone. And she hadn't come from anything but her own fingers in weeks.

"You have something in particular in mind for me to wear?" she asked him, giving in.

"Yes!" he said victoriously. "It's laid out on the bed."

Jenny took a quick shower and fixed up her hair and makeup as she wondered when he had started playing poker. She went back into the bedroom where he had laid out her clothes. Wow, that was her shortest skirt. She usually wore it with tights, but she didn't see any tights laid out tonight. Just the high silver heels she could barely walk in. White button up blouse, white lace bra and panties.

She did look hot, she thought as she looked in the mirror, buttoning up the blouse. The skirt showed off her long tanned legs, and the lace of her bra was clearly visible under the thin white blouse. A bit sluttier than even she liked, but it made her feel sexier than she had felt in months.

"Oh yeah, baby!" she heard him exclaim from the bedroom door as she finished dressing. "That's what I'm talking about!" He came up behind her, and put his arms around her. His hands wandered to her tits, and then to the buttons he undid, one by one.

"Um, honey, what time will they be here?" she asked.

"15 minutes. Just enough time for a quicky with my slutty girl."

"Oh, now I just got dressed!" she protested weakly, as his hands slipped her tits out of her bra. One hand continued to twist and stroke her nipples, while the other wandered down to her skirt, pushing it up and into her panties to find her pussy already wet and ready to go.

"Mmm, nice!" he said, stroking her clit to make her even more wet. Damn, she was horny. It had been too long. He unzipped his jeans, pulling his hard cock out and rubbing it on her panties. "I need a good luck fuck, " he said as he pushed her head down to the mattress and spread her legs wider with his foot.

She gasped in surprise as he entered her, fucking her roughly as he grabbed her hips for leverage. Oh damn that felt good. She could feel the orgasm approaching. She was almost there, and she needed it so bad.

And then she heard him moan loudly as he came inside her, quickly pulling out and zipping his pants up. "What the FU..." she started to yell, as the doorbell rang.

"Just in time!" he smiled, leaving her frustrated as he went to answer the door for his poker buddies.

Ten minutes later, she had cleaned herself up and calmed herself down enough to go back in the living room. Jeff introduced her to the three guys, whose names she promptly forgot, as he poured them all drinks.

The tall one with the blonde hair seemed to be the alpha male of the group. He was slim but muscular, very nicely built. The short one had dark brown hair and a beefy build, while the third guy was of medium height with silky black hair that went down to below his shoulder blades.

"Jenny, come serve the drinks, please!" Jeff called to her. She shot him a dirty look as she put the drinks on the serving tray he had already gotten out. "What?" he asked her, but she didn't respond.

She handed the three drinks out -- Long hair first, then Beefy boy, and finally Blondie. Blondie smiled at her and winked. "Thanks, beautiful," he said softly to her. She smiled back at him and blushed.

"Let me know if you need anything else," she told him.

"I'll do that," he replied, as his eyes moved up and down her body.

"Let's get this game started," Jeff called from the dining table, where the chips and card were already laid out. Jenny kept busy serving drinks and food, and flirting with the guys more and more. Especially Blondie. There was something about him she found deeply attractive. And the more she flirted, the madder Jeff got. Ha, good for him. That last, unsatisfying fuck in the bedroom had been the last straw as far as she was concerned. She was done with Jeff.

And Jeff, it seemed, was not having a good night at the poker table. His plan to have her dress up to distract the guys seemed to have backfired. Just for grins, she 'accidentally' brushed her tit against Blondie's arm, as Jeff decided on his bet. Jeff glowered at her and Blondie grinned as Jeff doubled his bet. "Whatcha got?" Jeff asked in a low voice.

"Two pair, aces over tens," Blondie replied.

"Ah, shit," Jeff exclaimed angrily, as he threw down his cards.

"Hey, beautiful, you must be my good luck charm!" Blondie told her, as he raked in his winnings.

"Jeff, looks like you're having another bad night," Beefy boy told him. Another? Where would Jeff be getting the money to play poker with his reduced hours?

"Ante up, " Blondie requested, as he shuffled the cards. Jeff put in what looked to be his last $20. "Ante is $25, Jeff, you know that," Blondie told him with a gleam in his eye.

"Aw, come on, you know $20 is all I got!" Jeff said with desperation in his voice..

"Tell ya what," Blondie said. "I'm willing to make a deal with you. I'll front you the other $5, plus $95 more. " Blondie turned to look at Jenny. "If," he said, "your girlfriend serves us topless the rest of the night." Jenny stared at him, speechless. "Oh, don't look so surprised, beautiful," he told her as she started to protest. "You've been rubbing those big tits on me for the last 30 minutes."

"I have not!" she protested, even as she knew it was true.

"Jenny, can we talk in the kitchen?" Jeff asked her. She flipped her long red hair over her shoulder as she stalked away from Blondie, hearing his chuckle all the way into the kitchen.

"I have NOT been rubbing my tits on him! And even if I were, it would only be to distract him, which obviously hasn't been good enough for you to keep from losing your shirt!" she exclaimed in one long breath. "The nerve of him asking me to show him my tits! Why didn't you defend me?" she asked.

"Because," he said, "that was the last of our money I just lost."

"WHAT?!!! OUR money? You mean MY money? The money I was going to pay the rent with next week?!!"

"Hey, now, baby, all I need is a good run of luck, and I can turn this whole thing around!"

"What have you been doing with your time now that your hours have been cut?" she asked. "How much poker have you been playing?"

"You know, baby, that's not important right now. The important thing is us getting our money back!" he begged her. "Please?"

She pulled away from him and went back into the living room, her mind reeling with sudden revelations. Jeff was a dirtbag. But she realized she really didn't have a choice. Before she could think too much about it, she began to unbutton her shirt as she walked toward Blondie. Stopping directly in front of him, she slowly took off her shirt. The other two began to let out a hoot, but he raised his hand to quiet them. He waited expectantly, as her hands finally reached around to undo the bra. Her tits fell out of the bra and bounced free.

He smiled wickedly as he examined them. "Very nice," he said. "Natural D-cups. My favorite." And then he turned slowly away from her as he counted out the money to Jeff. "Let's play!" Blondie exclaimed.

Jenny was surprised at how quickly she became accustomed to being topless in front of the men. At first they didn't touch her, but after a while they became bolder, fondling a tit as she served them another drink. For a while, it did seem as though Jeff's luck had turned around. But Jeff's drinking increased as the men became more obvious in their fondling of her tits. She knew she should protest, but the truth was, it excited her to have them grope her, as much as it pleased her to piss Jeff off. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as the evening went on.

At one point, when he knew Jeff wasn't looking, Blondie got brave enough to slip a hand up the back of her skirt, briefly fingering her swollen pussy. Jenny's eyes widened in surprise , but she didn't say anything. He winked at her again, as his hand pulled out of her skirt and quietly tapped her ass. "Hey, Jenny" he said with a mischievious look on his face, "ever hear of nipple shots?"

"No, what are those?" she asked him.

"Go get me two glasses of whiskey, the good stuff, and I'll show you." When she returned with the whiskey, she put the two glasses where he motioned, on the table between him and Long hair.

"Now," he said, "dip your nipples into the whiskey..." She smiled broadly as she did what she was told, looking up at Jeff as she dipped her nipples into the whiskey, her long hair hanging down to the table.

Blondie and Long hair each grabbed a tit and put the nipple in their mouths, taking their time to suck the whiskey off. Jenny arched her back with pleasure. She could feel her pussy throbbing, the need for an orgasm almost overwhelming. Jeff glowered at her as he tossed the rest of his whiskey back and stormed off to the bathroom.

Blondie laughed out loud as he got up, grabbed Jeff's glass, and headed into the kitchen. Jenny followed him.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, as he broke a capsule of powder over Jeff's glass.

"I'm putting him out for the night, before he spends the rest of YOUR money," Blondie replied. "And if you were smart, you'd kick his sorry ass out tomorrow before he takes you to the poor house. Now, make sure he drinks this!" he ordered.

Jenny was torn. She didn't know what the powder was. She should warn Jeff. But after the way Jeff had treated her tonight, trading her tits for money like she was his whore, she guessed he deserved what he got. Without thinking anymore about it, she strutted into the living room with another set of drinks, making sure Jeff got the one with the powder. He didn't seem in any hurry to drink it, though.

"Come here beautiful," Blondie ordered her. "This is a really nice slut you've got here, Jeff. How much would it cost me to fuck her, anyway?" Blonde slapped her hard on her ass, and Jenny cried out in surprise.

Jeff didn't say anything at first, but downed his drink in one long swallow. "Ah, she'll fuck you for free," Jeff replied drunkenly. "All of you -- on the house!"

Jenny took a step toward Jeff with blood in her eye, but Blondie held her back. Jeff stood up and looked at her. "What you gonna do about...." he started, but his voice faded away as he slid to the floor.

"About damned time," Blondie said. "Boys, take him to the bedroom." Without saying another word, Blondie pulled Jenny toward him, kissing her deeply.

She whimpered as his lips moved down her neck and then to each nipple, sucking them gently at first, then biting each one harder until she made a noise that wasn't quite a cry of pain.

His fingers moved to her pussy, which was dripping wet and swollen by this point, pushing her skirt up out of the way, and pulling her panties down. Still not saying a word he pushed her backward, lifting her ass with his hands so that she sat on the dining table. Another deep kiss, and he pushed her back so that she was laying down. He pulled her panties off, spread her legs and moved to her pussy, moving his tongue back and forth over and around her clit as she cried out in passion.

He continued licking her clit as his fingers moved into her pussy, fucking her with first two, then three fingers. She had been ready to come all night, so it didn't take her long to get there. She came hard, reaching down to press his face to her pussy as it heaved up and down.

His pants unzipped and he was in her before she knew it, fucking her hard and fast the way she liked it. She closed her eyes and lost herself to the sensation, forgetting where she was, only knowing the incredible mix of pleasure and a bit of pain as he fucked her on the table. She cried out her orgasm as it approached, coming on his cock shortly before he came, too.

She laid still on the table, catching her breath, slowly realizing they weren't alone. Beefy boy and Long hair. Of course. They had returned from depositing Jeff in the bedroom and were enjoying the show she and Blondie had just put on.

Beefy boy offered her a hand, which she accepted, pulling herself upright and off the table. "Oh!" she said. "I don't know what..." She stopped as she realized his hands were on her shoulders, pushing her down. She looked up at him, then down at his hard cock and his pants around his knees. "Oh..." she said.

"My turn," he smiled.

She didn't even think about it as her knees hit the floor and she took his cock in her mouth. "Oh, fuck yeah!", he said as she began to suck him. She reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks as he put his hands on her head, guiding her rhythm. She took more and more of his cock into her mouth, gagging as it hit the back of her throat. His hands tightened, grabbing her hair as he fucked her face harder and faster. It wasn't long before he pumped her reward into her mouth.

Jenny gagged a little as she swallowed his cum, wiping the saliva from her chin. She blinked and looked up at the three men staring down at her, still a bit dazed from the hard use her mouth had just taken.

"Stay on the floor," Long hair ordered her. She went to her hands and knees, knowing what he wanted. He entered her from behind, doggie style, grabbing her hair to pull her head back and give himself leverage to fuck her harder. Her third guy of the night -- well, really her fourth including Jeff's quick fucking earlier in the evening. This was beyond slutty, even for her. She ought to be ashamed, but she was only more turned on as he fucked her into another orgasm.

She stayed on her hands and knees for a few seconds after long hair finished up, not quite knowing what she should do next. Blondie's hands grasped her arms and helped up into a standing position. "Damn, beautiful, you sure are a good fuck," he said. "You're mine, now, you know that, right?"

She looked up at him and nodded.

"That asshole doesn't deserve a good slut like you. He doesn't know what to do with you. But I do," Blondie said, as he led her to the couch. "And I'm not done with you yet."