Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim raised his bottle and added. "And to Earl for sending him to the conference."

They all laughed as they drank their toast.

A couple of hands later Frank stood up. "Last hand for me." He glanced at Terri as he slid his boxer shorts down. "I'm all out of clothes." His cock sprang up fully hard already as he dropped the shorts on the pile and stepped away from the table.

"Oh My." Terri watched, a little amazed that he had gone through with it. "Your wife never said you were so thick." She followed him with her gaze as he moved to the couch and sat down.

Frank grinned, pleased with himself. "You two have talked about me before?"

"Oh yes." Terri stepped over and sat beside him, reaching over to touch his cock with her left hand. "We gossip about sex all the time. Good or bad."

Mark had stripped down along with the guys as they had played. He zoomed in a bit to watch as she stroked his old college buddy. His left hand slid over and he started stroking his own cock as he watched his wife gripping his friend.

At the card table the next hand went well for Earl and he won. Marcus and Jim stood up in just their briefs. Terri's jaw dropped as she watched them both slip their last item off. Jim was average build but Marcus had a huge member that seemed to shimmer and glisten. It took her a few seconds to realize that it was already leaking precum, just from watching her tease. "My God! that is the biggest cock I've ever seen." she finally uttered.

"Damn, that is huge." Earl added, staring. He looked at the empty table. "I seem to be short a partner." He pointed out.

Terri had an idea. "I'll play a hand with you." She noticed he still had on boxers and T-shirt. "All or nothing."

The guys looked from her to Earl and back again. "You win I strip everything, I win you strip everything?" Earl asked. Terri nodded, a bit to nervous to trust her voice. Franks cock twitched in her hand. "I'll deal." Earl started dealing the cards. Mark wasn't sure who he wanted to win as he stroked and watched.

Terri looked at her cards, a pair of 10's an ace, 7, and 3. Not much of a hand, but she grinned and dropped the ace and a 10. "Two please." she told Earl. Her hands shook as she placed the cards into her hand.

Earl drew 3 cards. "All I have is a pair of 7's." He declared.

Terri laid down her cards. "Jack high here." She blushed and started to unbutton the dress.

"Damn, this slut knows how to play." Marcus exclaimed. The other guys looked a bit shocked and Terri blushed. Marcus looked around at the faces watching him. "You don't get a hand like that in draw poker unless you throw the game." He pointed out.

The guys all looked at Terri. the inner curve of her breasts exposed and distracting them. "Did I do something wrong?" She feigned innocence.

Frank suggested. "She was just distracted by the rest of us. I'm sure she wouldn't throw the game."

Marcus looked at Frank and grinned. "I bet she did."

"What?" Terri had stopped unbuttoning.

Marcus turned towards her. "I bet you threw the game just to strip for us." He walked over and caressed her exposed breast. His hand drifted up along her neck and over her cheek. "You are a desperate married bitch in heat. I bet your ass you threw away a better hand, just so you could ease your conscience by claiming you lost the hand when your dopey assed husband asks why you did it." He challenged.

Terri turned beet red. She watched Marcus pick up the deck of cards. Everyone stared as he removed the bottom two, the ones Terri had just discarded. He flipped the Ace over and held the other for a moment. "If this matches that 10 your ass is mine for the night." He waited until he saw her lower her eyes and nod her head. Mark saw her nod agreement on the monitor, his cock was harder than he thought possible and his hand was a blur as he stroked. When marcus flipped the card over and announced it was a 10, Mark exploded with his first orgasm, cum squirting out and dribbling over his left hand.

The guys all gasped when they saw the 10 flipped over, Marcus sported a grin as big as his cock. Terri stammered, but couldn't really argue, she had thrown the game and now was theirs to use. Earl stood up, "I guess that is it for the game then."

Marcus put a hand on Earl's shoulder. "Cards are done, but the show is just beginning." He turned to Terri and nodded. "Finish getting the dress off. I want to see what you got under there." His gaze penetrated right through to her core.

Terri undid the last of the buttons and trembled slightly as she slipped the dress off her shoulders. Her large breasts with puffy nipples on display and her bare shaved pussy drew it's share of the attention. "I guess I was hoping to lose." She finally admitted.

Frank, still sitting on the couch, reached up and started stroking as he watched her. "Damn you are even hotter in real life." He licked his lips as he stared at her breasts.

"Looks like my buddy could use a little help." Marcus directed her towards Frank. Terri stepped over and sank to her knees in front of Frank. Initially reaching over and stroking, but leaning in and adding her tongue rather quickly. Marcus laughed, "What have we here, LIttle slut." He stepped behind her and tapped the glistening green jewel of her butt plug. "Has this been in all night?" He tugged it back a bit then pushed it in again. Terri gasped and nodded as she bobbed on Frank's cock.

Earl moved closer to look. "Oh Shit, you like anal too?" He sounded a bit surprised.

Mark stared in wide eyed horror and amazement as he zoomed in. Marcus shifted out of the way just enough for him to see the green glint. He knew exactly what it was and what it did to his wife's libido. If she had the plug in she would do almost anything these guys asked. His wilting erection stopped shrinking, cum still oozing from the tip.

Earl and Jim sat off the side and watched as Marcus knelt behind Terri. He lifted her hips until she was standing, bent at the waist. Her sucking noises became wetter and she gagged occasionally as Frank pushed her head down. Marcus stroked up her thighs, his thick fingers rubbing along her swollen labia. The guys could all see her juices beginning to glisten as she became more excited.

"Let's see how dirty this bitch really is." Marcus tugged the butt plug out and passed it to Frank.

While Marcus slipped his thumb into Terri's moist pussy, Frank pulled his cock free of her lips. He placed the pointed tip of the plug just barely touching her lower lip. She hesitated and looked up into Frank's face, but she was too far gone already. Her tongue snaked out and lifted the plug a bit, then she sucked the wet plug into her mouth. Loudly slurping on the offered toy she began to groan, whether from Marcus finger or the naughtiness of sucking the plug she couldn't tell. "Damn!" Frank tugged at the plug until she released it.

Marcus took the plug from Frank and started rubbing it against Terri's anus. "You want this, don't you."

Frank replaced his cock at her lips as she answered. "Yes, please fuck all my holes." There was a bit of a desperate plea in her voice and she slurped Frank in quickly as she finished.

Mark watched and stroked as Marcus replaced the plug. 'Oh God, she is so much hornier than I ever dreamed.' He thought to himself glancing at the phone relaying the sounds of her sucking and moaning.

Jim stepped over behind Terri as Marcus stepped aside. He slid his hard cock up into her moist cunt with a moan. "Fuck she is hot as fire." He started pumping slowly. "My wife never gets this hot." He thrust deep, bumping the plug as he did.

Terri gasped and Frank thrust up, getting the last few inches down her throat. She bucked and gagged. Saliva and juices oozing and dripping everywhere as her body convulsed. "Holy Shit!" Jim thrust deep and held still as Terri's spasms roared through her. They all watched her grunt and writhe through an orgasm. Frank pulled back a bit to let her breathe and Jim started pumping harder. She rocked between the two cocks.

Marcus and Earl sat in the wings stroking and starting to ooze precum. Mark stroked as well, he knew they would be jumping in as soon as the other two were done. He stared in horror as he heard Jim yell that he was cumming. Then he watched as Jim push deep, his hips twitching as he squirted load after load into Terri's unprotected pussy. Marks cock throbbed up to full size again as he watched.

Terri pushed back against Jim and screamed, "Fill my cheating cunt!" She gasped and rocked her hip as Jim twitched and squirted inside her. "I need cum...please feed me cum."

Marcus grinned and rubbed her ass as she begged for cum. Jim pulled out and stepped back, panting. Marcus scooped some of the cum from her now dripping pussy. "Sit up girl." He instructed.

Frank grinned as Terri sat up and scooted into his lap. He reached under and guided his thicker cock into her cum greased cunt. She moaned as the shaft slid in. "Oh Fuck! Mark isn't nearly that thick." she steadied herself by grabbing his shoulders as she lowered herself down. Her labia were stretched and pulled by the girth.

Marcus moved up by her cheek. His big cock stiff and just inches away. "Just wait til you feel this 10 inch monster." He drizzled the cum he had scooped up onto the thick swollen head. "You wanted cum." He grasped his cock and slid it towards her lips. "Lick it up slut."

Terri licked the thick cream from the head of his cock. She closed her lips over the tip and started lapping and sucking. Beneath her Frank thrust up, driving her further onto the monster in her mouth. She grunted and groaned as both cocks pushed deeper into her. gagging on Marcus's thick shaft. Below Frank started to suck and pull at her engorged breasts. She felt her own orgasm building quickly.

Earl pushed her over the edge when he leaned in and tugged the butt plug from her ass. It was a steady gentle removal, but when the plug popped free her body crashed full on into her orgasm. The world was a blur for a few moments, but the guys never ceased their rhythmic pumping of her mouth and pussy. As she regained some of her senses she felt the head of Earl's cock added to the mix, pushing against her anus.

The guys all grinned as they watched and felt Terri spasm and moan through the orgasm. Earl pushed his cock steadily against her ass, slowing the motions below as her anus opened up to take him. Marcus held her head against his cock and tilted her so she was looking up at him as Earl worked into her. "You love getting three cocks don't you?" He could see the lust glazing her eyes. She nodded her head and swallowed hard around his shaft.

Mark sat in his room watching the 3 guys all rocking and pumping into his wife. He was amazed and stroked his cock so fast his hand was a blur. He couldn't believe what she was doing, it was beyond his wildest dream.

In the living room Terri began to roll her hips and squeeze as the guys set up a rhythm. Earl in and Frank out, then Frank in as Earl slid out. They worked back and forth into her, like a piston, for several minutes. Then Frank grunted, unable to hold back any more his cock swelled and exploded, shooting more cum into her sloppy wet cunt.

Marcus pulled back and let Terri catch her breath as Frank pulsed and oozed into her. "Think you are ready now?" He looked down into her face.

She looked up breathless, her carefully composed make up smeared with spit and cum dripping from her chin and nodded. "Please fuck me with that monster cock." She begged.

Earl lifted her hips as Frank moved out from under her and Marcus sat down. Terri slid onto Marcus's lap. He lifted her and lowered her onto his throbbing shaft. She gasped as the thick cock split her even wider as it slid in deep. The other guys all watching amazed as the shaft was swallowed by her red swollen pussy.

Terri gasped and fell forward, pressing her breasts into Marcus's face. Her ass was gaping slightly and raised up as she wriggled and squirmed to work the big cock in. Earl was still hard and returned to her ass. rubbing first, then pushing his cock up into her. Marcus big cock squeezing and filling her, making her anus even tighter than it had been.

This time they moved together, both pulling back and both pushing forward in unison. Terri whimpered as they pulled back, feeling her insides emptied. Then as they pushed together her eyes widened and she screamed. "OH FUCK!" as she was filled to the brim with the hot throbbing shafts.

They increased their pace until they were pounding into her. She kept screaming and started tossing her head around as her body was pushed past its limits. She rocked and bounced, eventually stretching to take every inch of both cocks. At last she arched back and her body quivered and shook in a massive orgasm. As her body quaked Earl burried himself deep and came in waves, spewing cum into her pulsing ass.

Marcus grinned and pumped up into her as she rode through her orgasm for several minutes. Just as she was starting to ease up and catch her breath he reached up and turned her face towards his. He kissed her, his tongue probing before she could fully catch her breath. His cock swelling, he thrust upwards and pushed her shoulders downward. Terri gasped and tingled as she felt his cock gush like a gyser inside. Cum squishing and oozing into every possible crevice and filling her. Another orgasm rocked through her making her quiver and shake yet again. The three of them froze in a breif suspended moment of orgasmic ecstasy, then they fell into a panting gasping pile.

Earl was the first to move, he pulled himself up and slid from Terri's ass. Her anus gaped open and oozed cum, it dripped and dribbled onto Marcus's balls as his cock deflated slightly within her. Terri shifted and rose, a loud slurping noise filled the room as she moved. She didn't move far, just a few inches back where she knelt between Marcus's legs and lifted his dark cock all covered in creamy cum. "A good hostess should clean up her guest." She commented a bit louder than necessary.

Mark heard the comment clearly through the phone and knew it was intended for his ears. He watched her lower her head and start licking up the cum glistening on the balls. her hand stroking the thick dark shaft. His cock erupted shooting cum for again as he watched. He fell back in his chair exhausted, but couldn't take his eyes off the screen as she licked and cleaned Marcus.

The grandfather clock in the hallway struck ten, the guys all knew they had to get home to wives and family. Terri helped them gather their things as they got dressed and escorted them to the front hallway. She was still naked and dripping as she kissed each one on the cheek. "I trust you will all have the good sense not to tell your wives or Mark about the evenings stakes." She added as Jim started to open the door.

Every one of them agreed it would be best to keep things quiet. Earl added, "I'll have to see about sending him away on poker night more often." He laughed.

Terri blushed, "Just make sure Marcus can fill in for him." she ushered them through the door and closed it.

Her body was still tingling when she returned to the living room. She lifted the phone and sat down on the couch. "Still there dear?" She asked.

Mark grabbed the phone, knocking several things from the desk in his rush to answer. "That was amazing, love." His voice was raspy.

Terri grinned, feeling proud of herself when she heard his voice. "I hope you liked it." She scooped up some of the dripping cum and licked it from her fingers right next to the phone. "I know I did."

Mark heard the satisfied tones in his wife's voice and watched as she started licking the cum covered fingers. "I loved every minute of it." He exclaimed. "Just wish I could be there to help you clean up."

"I could use some help, I don't think I have ever seen this much cum in one night ever." Terri teased. "It is still oozing from everywhere."

"Unnhhh..." Mark groaned, wishing he could be there with her. "Maybe next time we can make an excuse and I can be there to watch."

Terri giggled, "You sound just like the guys in those videos you watch." She scooped up a big glob of cum and drizzled it onto her breasts, knowing he was watching. "I'm sure we can arrange something again dear. I need a shower and you need to rest up. Have a good conference and I will see you tomorrow night." She kissed him through the phone.

"I can hardly wait. Sweet dreams, love." He kissed her back and the phone clicked off. He watched her stand up and wave at the camera, then disappear up the stairs.

12