Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the discussion came back around to sex and Pete boldly asked Mary about her experience with Scott and me. She thought about it for a little bit and then said, "I knew Scott and trusted him, and Mark, and knew that they wouldn't do anything to hurt me. You have to have that kind of trust in that sort of situation or things will fall apart." The stopped for a few seconds and then said, "I really liked it when Mark fucked me and then, as soon as he finished, Scott slid right in finished in me." Then she said, "I've been thinking about that a lot, and thinking that as much as I liked having 2 men back to back, 4 might be even better. I'm almost to the point of letting all of you have me." There was not a sound as Mary looked from face to face.

Vance was the first one to find his voice and said, "what do you need to do to get to that point? Speaking for myself, I'd LOVE to have sex with you." His admission was quickly followed by Jeff and Pete's "me too." Mary looked at them and grinned.

We played for a few more hands before Jeff won, but nobody really cared. We put the cards away and Mary said, "lets all go in the living room and get naked and better acquainted. The ground rules are simple...no intercourse and nothing goes in my ass. If things go well maybe next time we'll do more."

We all quickly adjourned to the living room and got undressed and seated. I sat on one of the overstuffed chairs, Vance sat in the other and Pete and Jeff sat on the couch.

This blueprint had worked well before and I'm a firm believer in "if it's not broke, don't fix it" so I suggested Mary should give us all lap dances, which brought enthusiastic approval. Mary agreed and started a CD. When the music started she came over and started dancing for me. Rubbing her bare ass against my throbbing cock as I played with her tits. The guys were all gently stroking their erections as they watched and waited for their turn.

My penis is about average in length and girth. Pete was about the same length, but thicker. Vance was a little longer and thinner than me. Jeff's cock was very large, half again longer than Pete's.

When my song was over Mary went over to Vance and started to dance for him. His hands were all over her voluptuous body and he spent a lot of time sucking her tits. She kneeled in front of him and started to stroke his cock, before bending over and taking the tip in her mouth and swirling her tongue around and licking the pre-cum off of the smooth purple head. She took him half way into her mouth and continued to tease and stroke him until the song ended and she moved to the couch and started to dance for Pete.

Mary climbed onto Pete's lap and let him suck her tits for a while before she got down and started to suck his thick cock. It was all she could do but she got almost all of him in her mouth, her lips stretched to the max around his throbbing penis. When the song ended She moved over to Jeff.

Mary sat on Jeff's lap and he sucked her tits as she stroked his long thick cock. She got down on her knees and started to lick and suck him. She could get only get about ½ of his massive swollen prick in her mouth, but he seemed to be really loving it. When the song ended she came back over to me.

She sat on my lap, facing the room, and spread her legs wide giving the guys the first real good look at her smoothly shaved vagina and pierced clit hood. Her cunt was swollen and gaping open and her juices made it obvious she was ready to get fucked. I slid my hands up and under her boobs and played with them, then slid them down her waist and started to slide them up and down the inside of her thighs, moving closer to her gaping pussy each time. When I touched the outer lips of her vagina she moaned and leaned back against me. I had 3 fingers in Mary's pussy and was banging her silly when she had her first powerful orgasm, followed but several smaller "aftershocks". She grabbed my hand and held it still with the 3 fingers still buried inside her. When she regained her composure, she got down and took my penis in her mouth and gave me a fantastic, enthusiastic blowjob, while Pete, Jeff and Vance watched. It didn't take long before I felt that tidal wave of my approaching orgasm and then I arched my back and shot a huge load of semen down her throat. She swallowed every drop and then licked me clean.

I had Mary lay down on the floor and spread her legs and Vance buried his face in her smooth pussy and started to lick her. Pete moved down next to Mary and started sucking on her tit as she reached out to stroke his cock Jeff was on the other side sucking her other tit as she stroked his cock. Mary is truly ambidextrous, and everybody was quite happy about that little factoid. They stayed in that position for a few minutes and Mary had another series of orgasms then they changed positions and Pete made her come with his mouth as she sucked Vance's penis.

After she came again, Mary rolled over and got on her hands and knees and presented her gaping cunt to Vance. He hesitated, and Mary said "I know I said no penetration, but I changed my mind. I want all of you to fuck me...NOW!"

Vance looked at me and I said, "you heard her!" He quickly moved over to Mary's wide ass and slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy and started to slowly fuck her tightness. She took Pete in her mouth and soon they developed a rhythm with Vance pounding her cunt and Pete fucking her mouth. Once they really got going they filled Mary's mouth and cunt with cum. Vance pulled out of her and moved aside, and Jeff quickly took Vance's place. We was very gentle and slowly worked his huge cock into Mary's pussy and started to take long slow strokes. Mary was moaning loudly and before long Jeff added his load to my wife's already cum filled cunt. They pulled apart and we all sat back and took a deep breath. Vance said, "I can't believe that we just did that...that was fantastic, thank you!" That sentiment was quickly echoed by Jeff and Pete.

We all got cleaned up and put on our underwear and Mary went upstairs to get cleaned up. When came back down the wearing the robe but it was open and left her breasts and swollen vagina exposed. We all sat down and had a drink and relaxed. Vance asked Mary if she'd had a good time and she said, "yes, wonderful. I don't know how many times I came, but it was a bunch, thank you, all of you, for being so nice and considerate."

They all assured her that the pleasure was all theirs and thanked her profusely. Vance said his wife had only ever had his penis in her mouth 3 times and had been NOTHING like that!

We sat and talked, about sex, for a while and then Mary got up and took Pete's hand and led him back into the living room. At this point he was the only one that hadn't been inside her pussy. She got down on her knees and peeled his boxers off and started to suck his ½ hard penis. We watched as she brought his cock to its full erect length. Then she stood up and bent over the arm of the chair and said, "I want all of you to take me, one after the other, I'm really wet so don't waste time, fuck me hard and fast."

Pete stood up and followed Mary's instructions to the letter. When he came he pulled out and I slid right in behind him and pounded her wet cunt until I came deep inside her. When I pulled out Vance was waiting, rigid cock in hand and he plunged right in and added his semen the mess in her cunt. When he pulled out Jeff quickly took his place and Mary was so wet that he slid his huge cock right in, all the way to his balls, and he started to fuck her senseless. She screamed as she was coming as he finished inside her.

When Jeff pulled out of Mary we all sat back and looked at the glorious sight of her wide ass, and swollen, gaping pussy leaking cum from the 4 of us. It was a very erotic sight and we all just sat silently and enjoyed the moment.

Finally, Mary found her voice and said, "the first time was incredible, but this time was...off the charts. I'd like to see what the third time might be like, but I don't think my system could take it" as we all laughed and agreed! Then Vance said, "was 4 in a row better than 2?" Mary quickly said 4 had been incredible and then Vance asked her if she'd like to try more than 4 guys she said, "I'll have to think on that."

We talked for a while and when I looked at my watch I saw that it had gotten very late. Time does fly when you're having fun. Mary reiterated that she'd had great time and suggested that the next time we got together maybe we should skip the cards and just play. That seemed like a good idea to everybody and we set date for the next get together in 4 weeks. Mary walked the guys to the door, thanking them again and giving them all big hugs.

When they were gone we sat down and talked for a long time. Mary said that she really had enjoyed herself but felt sort of selfish. I assured her I'd enjoyed it as much as she had. Then she laughed and said she was going to be sore, in the morning.

As it turned out, it was actually 6 weeks before we all got together again and then things were a bit different. You can read all about that it our upcoming story "Scott and Jill come to visit, chapter 3."

12