Poker Night Gangbang

Story Info
Girl gets gangbanged by older guys and doesn't hate it.
2k words
3.9
59k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down in the basement, the commotion couldn't be heard until Amy opened the door. The play arguing stopped at her arrival, the noise dying down for just a moment. Then she was greeted by the raucous men saluting her by holding up their beer cans. Some, more intoxicated than others had the foamy liquid slosh into their laps and onto the table on which a game of poker was being played. Her father sat on the opposite side of the table to the other five men in the dealer's chair. He spun around to face her, turning his back on the others. Out of his eye line, some of them - namely Dan and Josh blew kisses and winked at her. She simply rolled her eyes, their brazen attitudes no doubt a result of the alcohol. She'd always had an incline that those two, in particular, had a thing for her. Usually, they were much more reserved when her father was around.

Ignoring the looks and mouthed words that were no doubt crude in nature if she paid attention, Amy looked at her dad. He'd called her down for a reason. "I've got to dash out for a bit honey," he began to explain, "do your old man a favour and continue the game for us? Make sure the lads don't get into any trouble - namely cheating -" he spun around to glare at Mark - the bachelor of the group who Amy found to be loud and obnoxious. Little did any of them know at that moment, was that there would be cheating in store for that evening - just not the type Amy's dad was expecting.

Amy heaved a sigh, not particularly thrilled by the prospect. But she agreed regardless, running a hand through her long sand-coloured hair. Her father gave a quick cheek peck and scurried off. Amy took his place in the dealer's chair and asked to be caught up on the plays so far. No information came from the men. She looked up mid-shuffle with a frown. All but Alan - the quietest of the lot - were grinning. Were they about to play a prank on her? No, it was way more serious than that.

Dan - seemingly the leader of whatever their plan was slowly rose to his feet. He spoke as he rounded the table, the others standing to follow suit, "we were hoping for some extra special entertainment tonight, Amy... you're gonna be a good girl and help us out..." he took a long swig from a beer can, finishing it and tossing it to the side.

Amy looked at the discarded can, then the men who were suddenly in front of her. Her confused frown was quick to shift into an expression of panic. She looked at them, one by one. They all shared the same hungry gaze. Even Johnny - the youngest and therefore closest in age to her. Clearly, that meant nothing. He was a known cheater anyway. All of them would be by the end of the night, well except for Mark being single.

So focused on the advancing men in front of her, Amy failed to notice Josh creeping up behind her. He wrapped both arms around her in a reverse bear hug. She screeched and suddenly she was on the floor, arms holding her onto the carpet that smelled like spilt beer. Four of the five had an arm or a leg each, pinning her spread out like a starfish. The remainder, Dan, straddled her hips.

"What the fuck?!" Amy started, "get the hell off me! What do you think you're do-"

She was silenced by a knife held against her lips like a finger used to hush her. The threat wasn't necessary due to the soundproof nature of the basement. There was more of an implication than just being quiet. She was to comply or else she'd be hurt. But comply with what? Amy's eyes widened. An onslaught of possibilities flooded her brain. Were they going to kill her? Torture her? Rape her? How long had they been planning this ambush, and why? While troubled by those questions, Dan was running the dull side of the blade down her body. She shivered, teeth chattering as she followed the knife's journey. He got to the hem of her shirt and in a swift moment sliced up. Amy let out a cry that the men around her laughed at. In a moment her shirt was in shreds around her. Her chest rose and fell rapidly.

She could scream but what use would that do? Instead, Amy attempted to plead. "Stop, please!"

Mark who had one of her arms pinned slapped a clammy hand over her mouth, tired of her begging. Dan handed the knife off to Johnny and moved from her hips. He undid her belt and gave it to Josh who had her other arm. Intuitively, Josh used it to bind her hands above her head. Restrained with her own belt, how humiliating! She was now just in her underwear. Grins and mocking laughter were all around her.

A swirl of panic in her stomach was making her feel nauseous. There was a sense of something else as well, anticipation? This unexpected feeling only grew as Dan, knife back in hand, made quick work of her panties and bra. Now completely naked the men could no longer restrain themselves. With her arms strapped together and her lower half weighed down by Dan, the four of them that encircled her felt safe to grope Amy without her getting free. They pawed and grabbed at her tanned flesh, indulging themselves in her curvy body. A trial of bruises and scratches were left in their wake.

As the mastermind of this devious plan, Dan had the privilege of claiming her first. There was little time to process the inevitable situation before he had his dick out of his pants. He then rammed his large member into her unprepared pussy. Amy arched her back and howled in pain. Laughter and vile words filled her ears. One of them - she was too distracted to determine who - sneered, "take it like the cock hungry bitch you are!"

Dan fucked her ruthlessly, each thrust harder and more brutal than the last. The others were cheering him on. Tears were falling from Amy's green eyes as she whined in pain but this only seemed to encourage the men. As he raped her, Dan pulled on the girl's nibbles and groped her plump breasts. Bruises were already forming on her tortured chest. He looked down at her with a cold gaze. He leaned in close enough that she could smell his stale beer breath. With a whimper she turned away, ashamed to look at her attacker any longer.

Her brief bit of defiance was short-lived. A harsh slap and a grab of her chin made her look back up. There was no sign of mercy or anything sympathetic in his eyes. Her fear was met only with more cruelty. Dan sat back up on her hips, pushing himself up by applying pressure to her slender neck, momentarily choking her. Then it was back to unending pounding.

After the initial pain, her body did her a favour and biology took over. The man's thrusts became smoother thanks to the natural lubrication her body produced. An unexpected sense of pleasure was noticeable. Boiled down, this was what humans were made to do. Having had sex before, Amy didn't have the discomfort of losing her virginity. That didn't stop the general roughness from hurting. Yet something was simulating about that too. She mentally slapped herself for feeling this way and strangely felt it physically.

Another slap came to her left cheek and brought her back to reality. Mark was the culprit this time. He snarled down at her and hissed, "look at you writhe - your nipples are even hard you filthy slut."

"Like being fucked by older men?" Josh chimed in, practically drooling, "hurry the fuck up Dan so I can have a go!"

Dan ignored him and kept going, his thrusts getting sloppy. Mark pushed Josh, "fuck off - I'm going next."

On top of her, Dan was grunting. He pulled out and used his hand to jerk himself off, "step back lads, I'm gonna spray my load all over this nasty whore. Then she's all yours..."

A second later she was drenched in his hot seed. She tried to recoil, hoping this would be her chance to get away. Dan had gotten off her but before someone could take his place she made her move. Amy managed to manoeuvre herself onto her front and started to crawl away - a difficult chore with her bindings.

This position only gave the men a twisted idea. Mark whispered something to Josh. The other man nodded and took Amy's original position. Then with the other's aid pulled the girl on top of him. Amy let out a whine. She struggled but was easily overpowered. Mark rounded on her. She had put herself into a situation in which they now had full access to her ass.

Before anything else, Mark took a moment to admire the round plump domes of her rear. Amy's wriggling under his gaze made it look even more enticing. He winded up and gave her ass a harsh spank. The yelp she produced only encouraged him to continue. When she bit her lip to quiet herself Mark stopped and fondled her glowing red cheeks instead.

Under her, Josh was getting impatient. He grabbed Amy by her hair, using it to move her head so he could see what Mark was doing. He snarled out, "stop fucking around and get on with it!"

On with... what? It clicked into place what was happening. As Josh pushed himself into her still recovering pussy, Mark was trying desperately to shove himself into her ass. Her panic began to mount. Josh held onto her still bound arms, stopping the girl from squirming. With the aid of his spit, Mark eased himself in. Amy choked on a gasp, the pain returning. The men gave each other a nod and ruthlessly started pounding both her holes. She was fucked raw all over again. Her cries of discomfort were lost under the sound of the men's gruntle moans.

She thought that was the worst of it until Alan joined the party. He'd known her dad since they were kids. He was married! None of this stopped him from pulling out his cock, grabbing Amy by the hair and forcing himself into her mouth. All three holes were now being violated. She gagged and spluttered as he didn't waste time throat-fucking the girl.

With nothing left to fuck, Johnny took part in the humiliation by rubbing his leaking dick all over Amy's body. Soon bored of this, he pushed Alan aside and took his place. The four seemed to rotate, taking turns in assaulting her equally. Amy barely noticed. After a while, it all felt the same - numb and distant. She looked up and happened to notice Dan, sharpie in hand, doodling on her sun-kissed skin. She caught glimpses of words he pointed out to his friends. Whore. Slut. Pervert. Freak. Cock-lover. Cum dumpster...

When she got used to all the sensations, her whines and whimpers morphed into moans. There was something questionably hot about all of this. Amy tried desperately not to show it. She fought with herself not to move her hips in time with the men fucking her - raping her.

Eventually, they were all spent. One by one they withdrew, some even passing out from all the excitement. Her body was left weak and sore and numb. The smell of dried cum mixed with the sweat she was drenched in, both hers and theirs. There was a puddle between her legs that Amy couldn't identify as being their juices or her own. A primal urge to be ravaged like she was, had been satisfied. She ached but she was beyond crying. Looking up at the ceiling, Amy swallowed hard - her throat raw and her mouth dry. She didn't feel the need to mentally retreat like maybe she should. This would be a night to remember, and not unfondly.