Poker with Mr. Harris

Story Info
Poker with my friend and his dad gets interesting.
6.8k words
4.66
53.1k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matanda
matanda
138 Followers

There was a knock on the door, and I got up to let in my best friend Tony and his dad, Mr. Harris, with a six pack in hand. We had a poker night almost every week with our friend Dave but he cancelled last minute. We usually play at Tony's but I had invited everyone over because I just got my first solo apartment. I had a nice little set up and was finally living on my own and Tony was eager to see the place. I welcomed them in and showed them around. It wasn't anything crazy, but it was a pretty big deal for me and Tony having only recently graduated college and started working real jobs.

"How was work this morning?" I asked Tony. He had an early start this morning because he had to drive out an hour to visit a client and the meeting started at 7. He had complained about it all week.

"It actually went really well and I think my boss was impressed." We were both young in our career and eager to get off to a good start so it was good news. He looked pretty tired though. Knowing Tony, he probably didn't go to bed any earlier than he normally would despite knowing he would have to be up at 6. I laughed, guessing how much sleep he got last night. Probably less than five hours.

Mr. Harris popped open a beer and offered me one. "Thanks!" I took it and showed them my living area and my nice entertainment set up. I had decided to buy the biggest tv I could find with my signing bonus and it was truly impressive.

"Dang, being single with money must be nice." Mr. Harris took a seat with his beer and took in the view. I did, too. He made himself right at home and sat comfortably with his legs spread, showing off his ample crotch. I had a crush on Mr. Harris since I first met him. Tony moved in town freshman year and quickly became my best friend. We hung out every day back then and going to his house frequently, I had a good relationship with his whole family. I probably felt more comfortable at his house than my own. Mr. Harris was super friendly and always cracking jokes. His wife was gone a lot for work, so he worked from home. In the summers, we would hang out at Tony's and his dad would check in on us every once in a while. For the longest time I just thought I liked being around Mr. Harris because he was nice and a good role model. But when I got older, I realized I was definitely bi and Mr. Harris was incredibly attractive to me. He was probably about six feet tall and had the build of most men his age. His once athletic, strong frame now carried an extra forty pounds but he was still very strong and could probably still beat me in basketball. Tony was his youngest of four kids so I would guess Mr. Harris was probably in his early fifties. His dark hair was mostly grey now and his clean shaven face was round and bright. Sometimes he would sit on the couch and work on his laptop while we watched tv and I would just stare while his gaze was locked on his screen.

After high school, Tony and I went to different colleges so I hadn't seen them in a while. Tony and I stayed in touch and even met up a couple times during spring break. Then, my junior year of college, we both visited home during the summer break and Tony invited me over to play poker with his dad and our friend Dave. Tony said that his dad played all the time with friends but their mom didn't want her kids playing until they were adults. And that's how our little get together started. After college, Tony got a job at the same company his mom worked for and moved home. A few weeks later, I got a big time offer in Dallas near where we grew up, so I moved back home for a bit, too. Tony and I hung out all the time again and Tony started inviting me over for poker night almost every week. After a couple months living at home, I found this apartment and decided to go for it.

This was Tony's first time over so when Dave said he couldn't make it, we decided just to play anyway. Plus, his mom was out of town so Mr. Harris didn't have any better plans. I showed them my entertainment set up and turned on ESPN for them to really be able to appreciate my new purchase. My apartment really wasn't all that impressive except for my entertainment set up. I had my xbox, my brand new tv, an unrivaled movie collection and a pretty nice speaker system. We watched the basketball game for a little bit and I checked out Mr. Harris on my couch. He was mesmerized by the game and the quality of the picture and I was captured by his stocky frame, thick thighs, and the pouch between them. I wished I could somehow sneak a photo of him exactly how he was sitting.

"Should we start?" I asked and I took a seat at my nearby poker table.

Tony sprang up and his dad followed and we all took a seat and I started shuffling. I always loved Texas Hold Em and in college I learned how to rig the deal. My roommate was really good at it and taught me how. I had never actually used it before, because I didn't like cheating and I was really more fascinated by the "magic trick" aspect of it. Plus, I bragged to Tony about it early on and even started teaching him how so we both agreed we wouldn't try to use it in our games.

The games weren't really about the money anyway. We would talk, drink beer and watch some sports in the background and winning money was just a bonus. We usually started with $40-50 but tonight Tony suggested we start with $100, probably because Dave wasn't able to make it and the rest of us wouldn't have an issue with it.

We played a dozen or so hands, joking, drinking and watching the game. I was out to an early lead and Tony, especially, was running low on funds. He seemed to be lacking focus and maybe even dozed off a bit.

After a while, Tony was getting noticeably tired and told us to play a few hands without him as he went to lie down on the couch. We knew that was the end of the night for Tony, as we both knew he was a deep sleeper. He would likely fall asleep quickly and that would be the end of his evening. Usually, Mr. Harris and I would end the game and head to bed ourselves, but it was still early and so I hoped he would still play a few more hands at least. He checked his watch and started to shuffle the cards and my heartbeat immediately upped the tempo. I didn't know where the night would lead, but I had a plan starting to form.

I decided to play it cool and let the cards fall as they may as I was nervous that somehow Mr. Harris might catch on. But, I was also eager to start my plan because I didn't know how much longer we would play now that Tony was fast asleep on the couch. The wagers were pretty small because I was careful to keep my lead until I had the chance to start rigging the deal. He won a couple hands as I quickly folded and as it came my turn to deal again, I set the plan in motion. I dealt myself a strong hand with a King and Queen, and also gave him an ace to entice him to stay in the round. But with the knowledge that the other three aces were intentionally buried in the bottom half of the deck, I knew he wouldn't have a strong pair. I put in $10 after a weak flop, really hoping that I didn't push it too far. After a good moment of contemplating, he raised and my heartbeat started another level higher. He was being aggressive, which is exactly what I wanted.

I gave my best poker face and made sure he thought it was a tough call. He only had $20 left and I wanted to take him all in. The next card was a second seven. Meaning we both had a pair on the table, and he had an ace to give him the edge. With the weak flop, he had the stronger hand. But I knew that the next card was a queen, so I needed to get him all in now. I bid another $10, hoping he would raise again - no point in coming this far and leaving just $10 if he thinks he's going to win the hand. And he did. I shrugged and called, flipping over my cards. He showed his cards and smirked knowing that he held the advantage and would double his pot unless the last card was a queen or king. When I flipped the last card - the queen that I knew was coming - his countenance dropped as he slouched a bit in his chair and looked up to the ceiling.

"Dang. Kris is going to be mad. If I keep losing, she is going to try to make me quit playing poker."

I was a bit confused because he didn't lose all that often, but I sprang at the opportunity. "Well maybe you can still win it back," I offered, eager to keep the night going.

"I don't have any more cash."

"Well, do you have anything else to bet?"

He was puzzled, but he was thinking. "I mean... in college I bet clothes, but there were girls at those games. I'm not really interested in playing strip poker with you, kid."

"Neither am I, Mr. Harris." I blatantly lied. "I'm not trying to win your clothes, but it's still early and I just want to play poker."

He wasn't taking the bait, so I had another idea. "Or you could play with what Tony has left..." Tony didn't have much left before he called it a night, but I knew Mr. Harris wouldn't gamble with someone else's money.

"No, no. I think I should just call it a night."

I told him ok, but he could tell I was disappointed. Because I never had been more disappointed to finish a game than this. I was close.

"Alright, what the heck. You're telling me you'll let me try and get my money back and the only thing you could win is this old shirt and some socks?"

"I just want to play. I guess we could just use chips and not money if you want."

"I don't play poker for chips, kid."

I already knew that, though. "Well, ok then. We can call it a night, or I can offer you the chance to win back $20 for your socks."

His eyebrows raised. He bent over to remove his socks and set them on the table. It was his deal so he started shuffling and I put $20 in the middle. Lucky for him, my cards were bad. I would only be able to cheat every other turn, so I was going to have to be careful. He looked at his cards and checked. I didn't want to bet with these cards either so I nodded and he turned over the flop.

"How much for my shirt, then?"

I thought about it. I had almost $300 in my pot from beating Mr. Harris and mostly wiping out Tony, too. The money was the last thing on my mind so maybe I was too generous. "$40"

He started unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his ample greying chest hair and full torso. I had only seen Mr. Harris shirtless one other time. Several years ago, we had a boat trip for Tony's birthday. Mr. Harris drove the boat most of the time, but he took off his shirt to take a turn on the wakeboard, and I literally lost my breath. I tried to capture that image in my mind for many years until now. As he finished unbuttoning, he leaned forward to take it off and set it on the table. He was perfect. I was careful to only look when he wouldn't notice, but I wanted to just stare for hours at his naked chest and belly.

Realizing I had to call his bet or fold, I looked at my cards again. I had nothing. I pushed my cards to the middle and started plotting my next move. It was my turn to deal.

"Hey!" I shouted as he peaked at my cards. He had never done that before, so I was surprised he did it.

"I just had to do it once. See what I'm up against," he smirked.

The stakes were higher and I felt like he was peeking to really discern what my intentions were. He knew I had girlfriends, but it was probably a bizarre situation for a straight married man even though he had no idea I was bi. He gathered his winnings for the round - his clothes and my $20 - and I started shuffling the cards. I watched to see if he would put his clothes back on but he left the shirt and socks on the table, clearly indicating he was planning to use them again, if necessary, to win back some money. I was playing it cool, but inside I was an anxious mess. I was determined to capitalize on this chance.

I decided I was going to let him win again to try and galvanize him to win his money back. I finished shuffling and we started with a $5 ante. I dealt us both average hands, hoping that he wouldn't bet too much on this round and my loss would be small. Everything went as planned and he won $20 more from me. He now had $40 and all his clothes and it was his turn to deal. He was feeling confident again despite me already having won all his money just ten minutes ago. I just had to survive this round and then I would be in control again.

He dealt the cards, giving me a queen and a ten, both hearts. I doubled the ante, bidding another $5 and he quickly called. He turned the flop revealing two more hearts. Things were going well for me. He bet the rest of his cash - $30. Crap. Now I had a decision to make. I was one heart away from a flush which would almost certainly take the hand. If I folded now, he would only have $50 still and the cards would be back in my control. But the curiousity of the hand always intrigued me. I always hated folding when there was a chance I could win, and it wasn't about losing the hand and the money. It was just not knowing how it would have turned out. I almost called the bet, but finally decided not to squander this golden opportunity to chance. I folded and he grinned as he gathered up his winnings. He looked at his $50 and I stole glances at his bare chest - the grey hair that spotted his round pecs down to the lighter trails around his belly button. I ached with lust. I looked away, careful to not be caught staring, but all I could think of as I shuffled was how I wanted to run my hands through the hair on his chest and just feel his curves. I was going to make it happen.

I dealt myself a pair of eights and him a pair of kings. The great starting hand was going to give him the confidence to bet high. I was going to tease a straight possibility on the table but never give myself a straight. That would make him even more confident when the fifth card was turned and my straight was not completed. I was hoping he wouldn't even consider me having a pair to match the harmless eight on the table with the straight looking like the more likely risk to his hand. After all, the odds of me beating his kings would be extremely unlikely if I wasn't cheating. He was a good player, but I felt good about my plan. We each put our $5 ante in and he bet a modest raise of $20. I called the bet and flipped over the first three cards - a seven, eight and jack. He bet again, putting the rest of his cash on the table, along with his socks. I played my act and eventually called his bet, matching his $25 cash and $20 more for his socks. The next card was a two. If my plan worked he would be confident, and probably bet high. It was a lot easier to read people when you knew all the cards. He put his shirt in and asked "how much for my shorts?"

"$40?" It seemed low after offering $40 for his shirt, but that was $100 total for his clothes. Luckily, he didn't fuss at the price and stood up just enough to slip his shorts off his legs and place them on the table. I caught a glimpse of his white briefs but he was mostly hiding his lower body behind the table. I couldn't believe Mr. Harris sat directly in front of me with nothing on but his underwear, completely unaware that I was cheating and was about to win this hand. He was at my mercy and he didn't even know it.

Careful not to seem too confident, I looked in his eyes as if I was searching for a tell. Really, I just took the moment to stare at his handsomely rugged face. Clean shaven, with neatly kept hair. His hair was receding slightly, but thick and gray - almost white down by the temples. I called his bet, placing $80 in the center in the now massive pot. I had $150 in the center, he had $50 and his socks, shirt and shorts. I only had $78 left. He seemed a little surprised I called his bet, so I started getting a little nervous. Mostly though, he seemed eager to win this massive deal. I flipped over the last card - a four. I hoped he was as confident as I planned. He checked, I imagine because he would be satisfied winning the pot as it is and didn't want to take off his underwear just to win a little more. I didn't know what to do. I decided it would be pretty forward of me to bet anything, so I checked as well. He flipped over his kings and I flipped over my pair of eights to complete my three of a kind. He was stunned.

I decided to make it a joke to keep the mood light. "Well," I grimaced. "I guess you're out of collateral. Should we wake up Tony?"

He chuckled, but was obviously not too happy. "Yeah right. We are not waking him up to find his dad half naked."

I thought of what I could even say. "Well, I can take him home tomorrow morning." I was mad at myself as soon as I said it because it was actually a reasonable idea. Mr. Harris could drive home right now in his underwear and no one would even know. But it was the first thing that came to my mind and I was trying really hard to convince him I was not turned on right now.

"I guess I could do that. You got a robe or something I could borrow?"

I chuckled. "People my age don't really buy robes."

"I just stole 'em from hotels."

We both laughed and so I kept the joking mood going. "Plus, I'd get a kick watching you hobble through the parking lot half naked." It was getting late, but it was the weekend and most people were probably still awake. "You could lay low here for a bit and then leave." I thought about offering him a towel or something but I remembered I didn't actually want him to leave.

"How about a deal?" He suggested. I'd never been more intrigued. He continued, "One more hand. If I win, I get all my clothes back. If you win, you get my last piece of pride."

Surely he didn't mean his underwear. I tried to look grossed out by the idea. "Really?" I asked, sounding confused instead of excited.

"Yeah, come on!"

"I don't want your underwear, Mr. Harris," I lied, addressing him formally to further insist I wasn't interested in him.

"If I win, I go home with my clothes and some dignity. If I lose, you get to laugh as I run naked to my car praying no one sees me. It couldn't be much worse than my current predicament."

I thought about it. It was his turn to deal, so I would be leaving all of it to chance. Then again, it was either this gamble or the end of the evening, and there was no way I could pass this 50/50 chance at watching Mr. Harris pull down his underwear and stand in front of me completely naked.

"Ok." I said as another plan started to form in my mind. "But if you lose, you can't cover anything. You really have to just streak out of here. Hands at your side."

"You bastard." He laughed. "Fine," he agreed as he shuffled the cards.

Did he know how to cheat? Was he onto me somehow? I tried to understand why he was willing to risk this. I concluded he just might be feeling whimsical. No one would know but us. I'm sure he knew I wouldn't really talk about it. I don't think I'd ever tell Tony I played strip poker with his dad, even if he believed it was all just a prank. I guess he knew that and was making one last bet.

He dealt the cards and I had a six and a seven. Not great, really. I had no idea what he had. "Should we show?" Normally when someone is all in, you show your cards and watch the cards unfold, but this was no typical hand.

"Sure," he said, revealing a queen and an eight. I turned over my inferior hand and he prepared the flop. Eight. Nine. Ten.

I was stunned. I had a straight already and he was in trouble. "We don't have to do this," I insisted. I only said it cause I knew him enough to believe he would stick to his word.

"It's alright. No going back now. Plus, I just need a jack and I'm saved!"

I was so shocked by my instant straight, that I hadn't considered all the outcomes. He was right. One card and he was safe. I raised my eyebrows in interest and he flipped the turn - another nine. He had two pairs now, offering another avenue of hope. If he flipped and eight, nine or jack he would win the hand and his clothes. Other than my heart beating out of my chest, I was managing to play it cool. He flipped over the last card and in total dejection revealed a three. I won the hand. He had lost every last thing he had brought to my apartment this evening. I froze completely, not knowing how to react. So did he. I didn't even look up from the last card, just sat staring at the three of diamonds, fighting every urge to look up.

matanda
matanda
138 Followers
12