Polaris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hoooly fuuuuck..."

Heavy breaths and light moans filled the room as Owen attempted to slide himself back into a working position. Once he managed to sit in such a way that the vibrator wasn't shaking his whole chair, he reached for his phone and began tapping furiously.

Emma's phone flashed to life with a light *buzz*

This thing is remote controlled!?

So you did listen. Good boy!

>:P

Now now, that's not what a good boy says, is it?

...no

Is someone enjoying his toy?

...yes >///<

That's my good boy. Now no more texts unless you have a picture, a meeting, or start "seeing stars." Understood?

Yeah

What was that?

Yes Mommy.

Good boy <3

Over the course of the day, Emma found herself surprised by Owen's obedience. Apart from that one text, he followed her instructions without any of his typical brattiness. Between meetings she continued providing instructions for him and receiving pictures in return, each of which she reveled in whenever she had a moment. She had even sent a few shots of herself when she had a moment -- shots of her cleavage, of her wonderfully round ass, some just of her smiling seductively -- to give her man some extra encouragement. Around the last half hour of the day -- once her meetings had all been concluded -- she hid away in the bathroom and looked over all of her commands for the day and the beautiful portfolio she had amassed in response:

Stroke yourself ten times. Do not cum.

Remove your pants. Walk around the office three times before putting them back on.

Shirt off. Keep it off until I say otherwise.

Get the egg vibrator from my drawer. Use it on your nipples, 10 seconds each.

Stroke yourself twenty times. Do not cum. Then you may remove the ring.

Put your shirt back on. After lunch, pants off until I say otherwise. Time for the Red Toy. Be sure to let me see it in you ;)

Get the collar from my drawer and put it on. Keep it on until I say otherwise. If you have a meeting, put it back on as soon as it's over.

Egg vibrator again. Tug your collar and say "I'm Emma's good boy" five times for each nipple.

All clothes off. Keep them off until I say otherwise. Walk around the living room three times.

Grab my black lace panties from my dresser. Stroke yourself with them while saying "I'm Emma's good boy" ten times. Then put them on.

Almost done! Panties off. Cock ring back on. I'm turning the vibrations all the way up. Don't you dare cum!

Take both vibrators out. Last command soon. Good boy.

Emma was practically drooling over the photos as she scrolled down the commands. Barely thinking, she slid her pants down and began gently rubbing around her clit. She could feel her pussy practically gushing beneath her hand in anticipation. The idea was to torture Owen a little throughout the day, but the act of doing so was almost equally torturous for her. She desperately denied the urge to rush home and have her way with him. But it was almost over. Just a half hour left.

And she had one more command to give.

Owen leaned back in his chair, physically and mentally drained. By some miracle, he'd managed to get some work done amidst the endless teasing and taunting, and decided to sign off a little early. He was no longer wearing the toys he'd been given, but the phantom vibrations continued to make him shudder. His cock was harder than it had ever been before, and the bizarre mixture of tingling pain and aftershocks of pleasure greeted him whenever he sat back too far. His whole body felt intensely sensitive. Even if he had wanted to put his clothes back on, the feeling of the fabric against his skin would have been too much. At this rate, all Emma would have to do was slide a finger against his chest and he'd go firing off like a hose. Thankfully, he had a good 45 minutes or so before she'd get home to cool down a bit, but she had mentioned one more command.

*ping*

That was it. That had to be it. With a moan, Owen reached for his phone and to see the message. What could it be? He wondered as he slowly tapped in his code. More toys? Put the others back on? Does she have something new? An outfit? A location? The ideas swirled around in his head as his heart began to race with excitement. Finishing his input, he tapped his Messages to see the final command:

You've been such a good boy today, you've almost earned your reward. This is the last thing you need to do before I get home...

...

Around 45 minutes later, a clean red sedan slid into a parking spot in front of a tall apartment complex. The door swung open as a tall, well-dressed business woman stepped out. With one fluid motion she slammed the door shut, locked it, and made her way to the lobby. After a quick exchange of greetings with one of the neighbors, she walked to one of the end units and pushed her key into the lock. With a gentle click, the door gave way and just as quickly sealed itself shut behind the woman. She maintained her powerful, composed gait as she threw her suitcase down and made her way to the bedroom door.

When she reached the door, she stopped and caught her breath. The drive home had been the longest fifteen minutes of her life, and she couldn't help but play with herself along the way. Combined with the images she'd been fed, her premeditated plans for the evening, and the pent-up stress from a brutal and tiring work week, Emma was far beyond her limits. But relief for all of those things was on the other side of this door.

"Knock knock~" she cooed as she turned the knob and pushed the door open.

The bedroom was dimly lit, with a couple of electric candles lining the dressers and nightstands that sat at opposite ends of the room. The bed was neatly undone, with a satin sheet upon the blanket-less bed and satin-cased pillows resting against the headboard. Ropes, lube, tissues, and a deep red nightgown sat on the edge of the bed. The lingering scent of lavender incense dressed the room. But the centerpiece of it all was the young man on a soft chair in the middle of the room, with earmuffs, blindfold, and collar on, a vibrator on his swollen cock and another humming delicately in his ass. His hair was slightly damp with sweat, his breathing was heavier than normal, and his stifled moans made Emma shudder upon entry.

Without delay, Emma began to strip, sidling her discarded clothes away into a corner of the room. She walked over to the bed and slid the nightgown on. The soft fabric hugged her curves just right, and was dark enough that you could only just see the skin behind the fabric. Hidden underneath the gown were a pair of matching red stockings that she slid on as well.

Perfect, she thought. Just need one final piece. Reaching under the bed, she produced a small box. Inside were a pair of black heels with red inlays and straps. Unlike her work heels, she only wore these for... "special" occasions.

Once the heels were on snugly, she grabbed the rope from the bed and stepped over to the man on the chair. Between the sound-treated room and the soundproof earmuffs, Owen hadn't noticed her entering. That was the idea, though. With a smile, Emma reached out and tapped his shoulder three times.

Owen stiffened immediately. He'd been sitting, blindfolded and deafened in the room that he had set up per Emma's instructions for what was likely only ten or so minutes, but to him it felt so, so much longer. He had spent the entirety of that time focusing on just one thing: not cumming. He almost failed when he felt those three taps on his shoulder, but he managed to keep his composure. He knew that it was Emma -- three taps was the signal that they had chosen -- so he remained still. A moment later, he felt the bumpy texture of cotton rope against his skin: first, around his wrists, then his arms, and finally his legs as he was bound to the chair. He squirmed as each of the ropes tightened against him. He whimpered as the lack of sight or sound magnified the brushing of the rope against his skin and brought his heart rate to a fever pitch.

Eventually, the tightening stopped, and sound flooded back into his ears. The earmuffs had been removed, and sound flooded back into his ears. The air, the low hum of the vibrators, the slight buzz of the candles -- but more than anything, the deep, sultry voice of the woman in front of him.

"Hello, my dear Owen. Thank you for being such a good boy for me today."

"Huff... huff... y-you're w-w-welcome, m-mommyyYYY!"

Owen's response turned into a gasping moan as Emma slid a finger against his cock, tracing it from head to base before sliding along his balls and gliding back up to the tip.

"Oh, my boy is so sensitive, isn't he? And so, so hard. As if he'd been played with, allll day..." the words slid off of Emma's tongue and dripped like hot wax against Owen's skin. He could feel the heat of his blood as it rushed everywhere all at once, uncertain if it should be going to his brain to give a response, his cock to keep him hard, or his heart to keep him breathing. All he could do was shudder and moan wordlessly, breathlessly, at the multiple stimuli that were invading his senses.

Smack

The blood rushed to his cheek as Emma slapped him gently.

"Now now, you're my toy for the evening. Can't have you breaking just yet, can we? Are we 'seeing stars'?"

Owen paused for a moment. His breathing calmed slightly.

"N-no, the s-sky is still dark."

Emma smiled and kissed his forehead. "That's my good boy."

The loving response lasted for an instant before Emma slid around to the back of Owen's chair like a snake and pressed a finger against his plug.

"Agh!"

The sudden press sent a shock through his body. His arms jittered against the ropes as his cock twitched in pleasure.

"So, how have you been enjoying this little guy? I know it's new, but your reaction tells me that it wasn't bad~"

"H-hmpf!"

Emma reached her free hand around and grabbed Owen by the chin. "What was that?" she growled in his ear.

"I-it was ngh no big gah deal fuuuuuck" Owen attempted to gasp defiantly between moans as Emma lightly shifted the plug with her finger.

"Being rude, and then lying? That's not very good at all, is it?"

"M-maaaaybe~" Owen moaned.

"Guess I need to discipline you better then, don't I?"

Stepping around the chair, Emma made her way over to her drawer. Owen immediately stiffened. For whatever reason, he'd assumed that everything his partner was planning on using had been laid out already, per her instructions. He realized just how wrong he was when Emma turned back towards him with a leash in one hand and a paddle in the other. Without a word, Emma stepped over and stared down at him as she fastened the leash to his collar. She kept a tight grip on it as she circled to the back of the chair and slowly removed his plug. With a moan and a pop, the plug was out and moved out of the way.

Before Owen had a chance to relax from the removal of one of the sources of vibrations, the paddle swung around and smacked into the left side of his ass.

"H-hey!"

As he went to protest, he felt a tug at his collar. "Ghk!"

"This is for your own good," Emma announced coldly as she came down on the other cheek.

"Gah!"

Owen wrestled against the ropes and the collar as the paddle came down again and again, alternating cheeks each time. After a few swings, he was a quivering, reddened mess, whimpering and moaning through pained breaths. Emma set the paddle down and came to face him again. Though he couldn't see her through the blindfold, he followed her voice to look up at her.

"Now then, are you ready to be a good boy?"

"Huff...huff... I am..."

"Prove it."

Before Owen could question how, he felt the chair begin the move. Emma had grabbed his seat and dragged it over to the edge of the bed. The world around him rotated slightly as the head of the chair was leaned against the mattress. Owen felt the smooth satin sheets against his hair as he was tilted over.

His next sensation was the wetness of Emma's pussy against his mouth.

"Mmf!"

"Ahhh, fuck ME I've been waiting for this all day!" Emma moaned as she grinded her pussy against Owen's face. "Show me how much you want that reward!"

Obediently, Owen shoved his tongue into Emma's pussy. Her glistening lips coated his face as she used his tongue as her dildo, grinding and thrusting against it endlessly. Once she settled into her rhythm, she left one hand on the chair to hold it steady and grabbed a handful of hair with the other, using the leverage to pull his tongue deeper.

"Oh Jesus FUCK that feels incredible!" she gasped. "Hey, don't just sit there, use that tongue like you mean AHHH!"

Emma nearly lost her grip as her lover's tongue began to flick around inside of her, gliding across her walls frantically, but powerfully. Each flick sent shocks up her spine, causing her to throw her head back in pleasure.

"Yes, YES, just like THAT! Ohhhhgodfuckme, that's it! That's a good fucking boy!"

Her screams of pleasure energized her toy, who began working his tongue more methodically, pacing his flicks with her thrusts and flashing his tongue at her clit when she pulled away to give him moments to breathe.

"Gasp Owen, Owen unffff make me cum." She moved away slightly and stared into his eyes. "Deep breath, okay? Make me cum baby, make me cum make me CUM!"

She pressed her sex against his mouth and held him there tightly. Still bound, Owen had no way of moving her off or otherwise resisting. Which meant he had one option. Off of a single deep breath, he began working his tongue all over his lover's pussy: tracing and kissing her lips, nibbling at her clit, and tonguefucking her with every bit of force he could muster. His cock pulsed as he listened to Emma's relentless moans and cries of pleasure.

"There, right there! Ohfuckfuckgoddamnitfuckyesssssss fuck me with your tongue you fucking slut! I'm gonna cum, just like that! Don't you dare stooooOOOOPPAHHHHHHH!!"

Emma threw her head back as she came, dousing Owen's face with her juices as she trembled in ecstasy. She felt like she was soaring as the stress drained from her body and covered her partner. After a few seconds she released her grip on her partner's hair and stumbled back.

"Cough, cough, h-holy shit, Em..." Owen gasped as Emma caught herself.

"Good huff Boy huff..." she gasped out with a chuckle. "God, I needed that. So..." she straightened herself out and leaned Owen's chair back to a sitting position. "...guess we're done, then."

"W-wha-"

"Don't see any reason to do anything else~" Emma teased.

"H-hey, hold on!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you want something?"

"...please..." Owen fidgeted in his chair. The teasing, the vibrating, the ropes, the moaning and screaming -- it had become far too much. He was so close to losing it, and it was taking everything out of him not to burst.

"Please? Please what?"

"Please, mommy, let me cum!"

"Let you cum? Oh, I don't know..."

Emma walked up to the chair, brought her leg up, and pressed her heel against Owen's cock.

"Waiwhaheelwhendidyo-"

"Hush now. I'm thinking," Emma growled. All Owen could do in response was groan as she slid her heel against his still-vibrating shaft.

"Hmmm... you weren't the best while you were tied up... but you did everything I asked without question, and you ate me out very well..."

Owen felt the pressure on his cock lessen as Emma removed her heel. He looked up at her, his expectation bleeding through the blindfold. Emma couldn't help herself. He just looked so adorable, all desperate and needy like that. How could she not reward him?

"Mmmmm alright, I suppose you've earned it~" She reached behind him and untied the ropes around his hands and arms, freeing the upper half of his body. After allowing him to shake his arms and get the feeling fully back again, she reached over and lifted the blindfold off of him. He winced a bit at the dim light as his eyes came back into focus and he was finally able to appreciate the statuesque beauty in front of him.

"God, you look gorgeous."

"Compliments will get you everywhere. Especially... here!" With very little warning, Emma lowered herself onto Owen's diamond-hard cock. Despite how wet they both were, it still took Emma a moment to work herself down onto him.

"Fuck, you've never been this hard before... need to use that ring more mmf often..."

"A-agreed. Oh hell yessss," Owen hissed as his cock was sheathed snugly in Emma's pussy. Whether it was because of the ring or just her arousal, she felt so much tighter than he was used to. Almost too tight.

"E-Em... don't move... I can't..."

"Hey, you'd better not. If you're going to cum, so am I," she stared down into his soul "so you better not cum until I say so. Got it?"

"G-got it," Owen moaned back.

"Good. Now you hold on. You'll get your reward, but I'll still be having my fun."

"Huurk!" Owen felt a tug around his neck. In the rush of the moment and Emma grabbing his hair, he had totally forgotten about his leash. Emma, however, hadn't, and pulled his face close to hers with it. The harsh tug turned into a gentle kiss as Emma began to grind in his lap. The soft pressing of their lips slowly turned more rough, more desperate, until their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. Emma began the bounce gently on his cock, first nice and deep, then soft, smooth rolls along his shaft. Every now and then she'd stand a bit and tease his tip, reveling in his moans and cries while she pulled on his leash.

The buzz of the vibrating ring stimulated them both the entire time, teasing Emma's clit and Owen's balls until they stopped being able to play their game with one another. The methodical play they'd been engaging in devolved slowly into rough, heavy, gasping thrusts and cries of pleasure. Owen gripped Emma's hips and pulled her onto his cock, while she dug her nails into his back and began kissing and biting his neck. Marks began to pile up on Owen's body, but he didn't care. He was gone. No more teasing, no more playing -- all he could think about was making Emma cum again so he could do the same.

Emma was intent on drawing it out as long as possible. She wanted to mark him, pleasure him to the point of breaking, and she just about had. The images of the day flashed through her head, spurring her to ride him more forcefully, more fully, squeezing down around his cock with everything she had. She was close. So, so close. And she knew the one thing that she wanted to send her over the edge.

"I'm so close, I'm so so close. So do it. Here's your reward. Cum. Cum for me. CUM FOR ME!"

Everything turned white for Owen. He barely even heard Emma's demand. Even if she hadn't ordered him, he have been unable to hold himself back any longer. With a strength he didn't know he had, his grip tightened around her waist. With what little room he had, he began to thrust up into her, sending her into a frenzy. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he pistoled upwards one final time.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

With a simultaneous cry, Owen came deep inside of Emma's pussy. The teasing and edging had built him up so much that cum was leaking out of her. The sensation of being filled sent Emma over the edge as well, giving her her second powerful orgasm of the evening.

The chair clattered as the two lovers' bodies slumped against each other. Neither of them were able to speak, let alone move. They stayed there, kept aloft by only their own weights, the chair, and the ropes bracing Owen to the chair. Their gasping breaths echoed through the room for a few minutes as Owen's seed dripped out of Emma.