Police & Justice - VSC Unit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Captain," Detective Collins replies, blushing in slight embarrassment at the content of the photos and returning Captain Jenson's discreet smile.

Scene fades....

'Dun-Dun' sound...

CAPTAIN JENSON'S APARTMENT

203 WEST 89th STREET

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 31

That Saturday evening Detective Belinda Collins arrives at Captain Octavia Jenson's apartment right on time at precisely 8 p.m. She is both nervous and excited at the same time. Although she has visited her old friend and Captain Jenson here many times before in the past, even staying overnight with her to comfort her or be comforted by her during some of the hardest times they've been through together, this time it's different.

This time they're meeting to discuss their ongoing friendship and maybe taking it to a deeper level and being more than friends, so she's not quite sure what to expect this evening and the anticipation really is exciting to her, to say the very least. Using a mirror app on her phone she quickly checks herself over one more time, excitedly touching her hair and turning her head briefly left and right, before putting it back in her pocket, closing her eyes briefly, taking a big deep breath and letting it out very slowly.

Then, finally, she raises her knuckles to Captain Jenson's door, pauses just a couple of seconds in anticipation, and gives three brief, soft knocks. Captain Jenson peers through the fish eye to be certain it's just Detective Collins arriving, though it's unlikely it would ever be anyone else at this hour of a Saturday evening in upper west Manhattan, and opens the door for her. "Come on in Collins," she says softly in her silky smooth and husky voice.

When Collins enters Jenson's apartment her mouth hangs open a little as she looks around in surprise. The place is softly lit by candles and soft light lamps, with a sweet soothing fragrance in the air and soft and romantic sounding saxophone music playing quietly in the background. "Wow captain," she says. "I've never seen your place look like this before."

"Well I've never had you here as such a special guest before," Jenson replies, scrunching her eyes a little and smiling kind of sideways at Collins. "Plus I just wanted to, you know, make a very relaxing atmosphere where we'll both feel very comfortable and at ease tonight. And it's Octavia," she finishes, putting a hand softly on Belinda's arm for just a second and nodding very softly at her, "just Octavia tonight."

"Okay," Collins smiles softly back at her. Leading her to the living room, which is really just part of one very large space with the kitchen, Jensen gestures to the couch with her hand. "Make yourself comfortable." Turning back to the breakfast bar which is really all that separates the kitchen from the living room, Octavia grabs a bottle of white wine and two elegant looking stemmed goblets. When Collins sees the name on the bottle her face lights up. "Octavia, you remembered," she exclaims excitedly.

"Of course," Jenson replies. "You think I could ever forget about the Jackson Parker case?" Jackson Parker was a crazed psychopath wanted for multiple rapes who had been the prime suspect in one of Detective Collin's first major investigations as supervising detective of the VSC Unit. He had caught her by surprise and grabbed ahold of her at gunpoint and dragged her into an abandoned warehouse, firing several shots at Sargeant Futola when he tried to chase them in.

He had then held Belinda hostage, holed up in a tiny dark little corner of the warehouse where no one could get at him without putting Belinda's life at extreme risk. Fortunately he had not raped her, but he had held a gun right to her head for over six hours, screaming and raving hysterically at the top of his lungs at Jenson and all the other police, when they had the building surrounded, about how he would pull the trigger and 'do this bitch' and splatter her brains and kill anyone who tried to come anywhere near them.

It was Captain Jenson herself who had slowly and arduously talked him out by making him realize that the only way out alive for him was by letting Collins go and giving himself up, finally convincing him to do just that. But by the time it was all over Belinda was so incredibly traumatized, still shivering even after being safely escorted out of the building with two heavily armed swat officers on either side of her.

Even after watching Jackson Parker hauled away in handcuffs, completely surrounded by a whole circle of heavily armed and closely guarding swat officers, so completely overloaded with hours of overwhelming fear and adrenalin, she still couldn't stop shaking uncontrollably in every part of her whole body.

So Jenson had brought her back here to her place and sat up with her all night long on this very same couch, just making her feel completely safe and comforting her and calming her down as they sipped this same brand of white wine, until finally Collins was just so completely exhausted from going through the previous two days without any sleep, and from her overwhelmingly stressful experience of the night before, that she just couldn't keep her eyes open any more, not even knowing when or how she had finally managed to sleep.

As they sat up together talking through the night they had spent hours sharing their past, their backgrounds, everything from their childhoods all the way up to how their lives had led them to end up in the VSC unit, and gotten to know each other so very well, until that evening had marked a very special turning point in both their friendship and their professional relationship.

It had brought them closer together in their own way than anyone else on the VSC or in the NYPD, and they had been through many other extremely hard things together since then, the most terrible, hard cases, with Detective Collins comforting and looking out for Captain Jenson through some of the very worst times in her career just as much as she had done for Belinda.

Now they sat here together on this much more peaceful night, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company, reminiscing about all the things and all the times, good and bad, that had brought them this close together. After a few glasses and much laughter they were both very comfortable and relaxed indeed, sitting casually on the couch facing each other, and so finally the conversation turned to these latest events which had brought them both here together this evening.

Collins briefly discussed how Detective Santiago, spicy little thing that she is, had made the first move on her. And given how close they felt to each other Belinda, though a little surprised, hadn't actually really minded at all, and then one thing just led to another. "Well Belinda," Octavia says to her, "I'm sure glad we have this time to talk about this more privately and, you know, just really share how we're feeling and get everything out in the open."

"Me too Octavia," Collins replies softly. "Your friendship really means a lot to me." And looking down a bit shyly at her lap, softly scratching her thumb nail on her pants leg where her knees are folded up beneath her on the couch she continues, "and I'm actually really glad for the chance to be closer to you like this, you know, sharing some of our most personal feelings for each other together in private."

* HERE *

At that point a special moment just comes, when no more words are really necessary. Octavia Jenson gently puts her hand on Belinda Collin's arm, just caressing her softly for a moment as they stare so very deeply into each other's eyes. Then she slowly leans in, coming closer as Collins just smiles back at her warmly, waiting happily.

When Jenson's lips finally touch Collin's it's just magical and so wonderful for both of them, that secret door deep inside both of them silently exploding open and releasing both of them simultaneously from any previous fears, worries or anxieties they might have had about this marvelous moment, here on this fabulously comfortable evening together.

Soon Jenson puts one hand gently on the back of Collin's head, her other hand resting softly on Collin's knee, opening her mouth, and Collins opens her mouth as well, and then her tongue is oh so softly and tenderly probing Collin's lips and finding it's way inside her very receptive and waiting mouth.

Slowly and tenderly they kiss each other, so happily, patiently and comfortably, getting into it nice and slowly, and then more deeply and so very passionately as they both get so warmed up together. Moving her lower hand from Collin's knee up to her outer thigh Jenson next moves her mouth from Collin's mouth, across her cheek and down to her chin and along her neck, from below her ear and then ever so slowly downward.

"Ohhh...," Collins sighs passionately in a long, very slow and soft moan as she lays her head back a little on top of the back rest of the couch. Raising her head after a moment Jenson says, "why don't we take this to the bedroom huh?" And she raises both eyebrows at Belinda, giving her a big excited smile and nodding her head just a little forward at her. "Okay," Collins replies softly, smiling just as excitedly. Taking Collins by the hand Octavia leads her gently to her bedroom, pushing the door open slowly.

Peering into Octavia's bedroom Collins gasps open mouthed before quickly moving into a big smile. "Whoa, Octavia," she gasps excitedly. The bed has been made up with the most beautiful soft looking pinkish peach colored satin sheets, the room also softly scented and lit with more low light lamps which have shrouds draped over the top of them that match the color of the sheets, giving the whole room the most luxurious and romantic looking reddish pink glow. "You really are ready for me aren't you?!"

Saying nothing Octavia merely raises both eyebrows excitedly and nods a couple times with a big closed mouthed smile. The sight of Octavia is almost startling to Belinda now, she's so obviously aroused and excited that Collins has never seen her like this before, it would almost be a little intimidating if she weren't already so close and comfortable with her.

Almost as if sensing these most intimate and private thoughts of Belindas' Octavia comes at her again, gently but excitedly pushing her back against the wall and kissing her again, much more deeply, passionately and heatedly than before, slowly but eagerly unbuttoning Belinda's trademark white blouse as she does.

Pausing for a second after the last button and pulling Collin's blouse down over her shoulders and along her arms, Octavia opens her mouth and widens her eyes a little at finding Belinda hasn't even worn a bra tonight. She really loves the sight of Collin's beautiful firm 34A cup breasts, her lovely firm nipples standing up excitedly now. "Detective Collins," she says slyly, "you ARE a naughty girl! I think I might have to discipline you!"

"I think I might really like that very much captain," Collins says, smiling back at her just as slyly.

"Would you now?!"

"Oh yes," Belinda replies, blushing just a little. "I actually really like being told what to do, especially by you captain." Looking down slyly a little she continues, "I guess I've never considered it before, but now I realize I actually get kind of excited when you get tough with us and start ordering us around. Seeing you this way now and thinking about it is actually getting me pretty excited and hot," she finishes, looking back at Octavia with a blushing sideways look.

"Oh really?!" Octavia asks surprised. Collins nods excitedly, quickly raising her eyebrows at her a couple times.

"Well, we'll just have to see about that," Octavia replies, kissing her again as she starts excitedly unfastening Belindas' belt buckle. Kneeling she helps Belinda out of her jeans and quickly slides her frilly white panties down and off her feet and then she is finally fully naked and exposed for Octavia. Standing close to her, face to face, Octavia looks her over from head to toe as she softly runs her finger tips up Belinda's outer legs, starting at just above the knees and tracing them all the way up to the top of her hips where they meet her midline and belly.

"My, my Belinda, you sure are beautiful, every lovely inch of you" she says softly to her.

"Thank you Olivia," Collins replies. Belinda's beautiful naked body is so sexy to Jenson, though she's no athlete she works out and stays in great shape and every inch of her is slender, beautiful and fit with the most lovely and defined curves.

They continue to caress and kiss each other so lovingly as Belinda now begins unbuttoning and removing Octavia's shirt, quickly working off her bra and helping her out of her pants and panties. Admiring Octavia's lovely body Collins sees that she is really very beautiful. Such smooth soft skin all over, very fit yet also so very curvy in all the right places, with her firm, full bosom, full round hips and firm, round, sexy butt.

Taking Collins by the hand Jenson leads her to the bed, pulling her down onto the luxurious satin sheets with her. And then they are wrapped in each other's arms, so beautifully and and amazingly, kissing so passionately and comfortably now.

Neither one of them would have ever believed when they first met at the VSC that they would develop a friendship, a fondness and an intimacy which would lead them here. But now that they're here it's so beautiful and wonderful, both of them so happy embracing this wonderful closeness and warmth they've found here together tonight.

In the midst of all this passion, comfort and warmth, there's an exquisite eroticism too. The feel for both of them of their lovely breasts pressing and caressing each other, their hands so excitedly all over each other lovingly fondling and petting each other. Octavia eagerly kisses and caresses Belinda all over, working her way from her mouth down along her beautiful neck, breasts, her sexy firm belly and thighs, and Belinda is so joyfully receptive, moaning and sighing softly with such deep pleasure and enjoyment.

Finally she's at Collin's lovely, fuzzy, light blonde bush, just an elegantly trimmed, neat little tuft of hair crowning her most beautiful, sensual and private area. Kissing her thighs so tenderly Octavia gently begins massaging the top of her mound with the flat of her fingers in nice slow straight and circular patterns, gently pushing her thighs wide apart, with Collins happily acquiescing. As she moves in slowly Jenson gazes fondly on the sight of Belinda's beautiful pussy in the luxurious reddish pink light.

Such a nice tight looking little set of beautiful pink lips, just as exquisite as can be. Moistening her thumb on her tongue Jenson gently places her hand flat on the mound with her fingers pointing up towards Belinda's head and begins gently massaging the top of those beautiful lips with her thumb in a nice slow circular pattern, beginning to draw long and deep sighs and pleasurable moans of excitement from Belinda.

Though Jenson has never had sex with another woman before she knows what she likes herself, and so following her own desires and instincts she finds it quite easy to delight Collins with great pleasure and excitement. Not too surprisingly Jenson finds Collins is already wet, warm and ready down there. Continuing the gentle massage she begins slowly sliding her thumb, wet now from both her own tongue and Belinda's own warm wetness, all the way up and down those beautiful pink pussy lips, lightly preparing them for further opening and exposure.

Up and down again and again, and back and forth in slow, sensual circular patterns until they softly part for her just of their own wetness, exposing the beginnings of their moist inner walls. Moistening her other thumb Octavia now begins massaging those beautiful lips with both thumbs, slowly and gently parting them just a little more and a little more, eventually spreading them up, apart and open.

Now Jenson leans in, sticking her tongue far out and down, pointing towards the bottom of her chin and then slowly and sensually begins licking Collin's beautiful pussy with long, slow, flat strokes of her tongue, from the bottom to the top and then all way back down again, nice and slowly, over and over again.

"Ohh...," Collins moans excitedly, "oh Octavia," her breath coming faster now in longer, heavier gasps of intense pleasure.

On and on Jenson keeps on sensually licking and licking away. After a few minutes of this she brings the tip of her tongue up and begins licking all the way up and down with a curling and waving motion of the tip instead, and then keeps switching back and forth between the tip of her tongue and long strokes with the flat of her tongue, on and on for several minutes.

First long and slow and then faster for a bit before going back to long and slow again, getting Collins so completely wet, hot and horny, driving her absolutely crazy with pleasure and excitement.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Belinda pants excitedly. Though she's not usually given to swearing very much she can no longer help herself in the heat of such incredible excitement.

Soon Collins is so uncontrollably wet she is soaking Jenson's lips and tongue, and so Octavia knows Belinda's ready for more. Gently pulling the upper portion of those beautiful pink lips up and open she fully exposes her beautiful clit, going in with the tip of her tongue first and so gently and lovingly licking Belinda right there.

"Oh, oh fuck," Collins moans more loudly and excitedly. "Oh Octavia, that feels so good," she pants excitedly, repeating it over and over again a few times, more and more softly as her words fall away now into faster gasping pants over and over again, "so good, so good, so good..."

Collins is so excited now she puts the palms of both hands up on either side of her head, quickly turning her head back and forth from left to right and writhing her hips slowly and excitedly back and forth under Jenson's skillful, attentive tongue. Octavia begins alternating between licking that beautiful throbbing clit and sucking on it for her, slowly, sensually and firmly, Collin's panting moans growing into longer and louder wails of uncontrollable pleasure. It's a good thing Octavia's apartment has sound proofed walls so they can enjoy themselves as freely as they want with no threat to their privacy.

After several minutes of this amazing pleasure Octavia moistens her fingers and gently slips them into Belinda's beautiful opening, first one, then two fingers, gently, firmly and sensually probing Collin's beautiful pussy while still licking lovingly away on her delicate, throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Belinda continues wailing and panting more loudly, writhing more uncontrollably.

Not wanting Collins to cum too fast, but instead wanting to really make this wonderful pleasure and enjoyment last as long as possible for her, Octavia slows it down a bit, and within a couple minutes her two fingers find their way to Collin's sweet spot, tucked away and in, up behind her clit, truly the most sensitive and exciting spot for a lot of women.

While gently massaging that beautiful and most intimate inner spot with those two fingers she also massages Collin's lovely clit at the same time with her thumb, really nice and slow and easy, allowing Belinda to calm down just a little and catch her breath. It's just as exciting for Jenson as it is for Collins, because Collin's pussy is indeed tight and firm.

Her muscles there are so strong, gripping her fingers so tightly, so it's very sexy and so deeply erotic to her, turning Octavia on so very much. After a while of this slower, easier pleasure, Jenson keeps stimulating her inner spot and replaces her thumb with her tongue on Collin's clit again, getting her hot and fired up again.

"Ohh... Oh fuck, oh fuck," Belinda's moans begin picking up again, her breaths again coming in shorter and faster gasps of excited pleasure. Slowly and gradually for several minutes Jenson picks up the pace of her tongue and fingers in Collins'most sensitive and private areas and Collin's body responds in continuously more uncontrollable excitement.