Police Officer and Teacher Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGC93
JGC93
31 Followers

He did it again. And again. And again. Each thrust his balls slapped against my ass. He is good at this and god I love it. " I love you so much baby. Don't stop."

"I got you babe, I love you" he said, kissing me. He kept thrusting in and out, in and out.

The California king bed shook with each thrust. His bare against my back felt so good, especially the light sweat I could feel.

Then he slammed all the way in me once more and stopped. "God you feel so good baby." He said.

"How about now?" I asked, grinding my hips up further back towards his cock. I swayed my ads up and down and made small circles.

"Holy cow baby that feels incredible. God I'm gonna cum!" And with that he started shooting his load in me. I tighten my hole around his cock as he filled me with his hot load. "Yes baby you're so tight, I love it."

His load filling me made me lose it. I pushed my hips up and started shooting my load over the bed sheets.

He pulled out of me and lay next to me. We shared a kiss. "Sorry, I got the sheets dirty."

"I think it'll be okay..." he said kissing me. "Lets clean up."

We got off the bed and put the sheets in the washer. Then we hopped in the shower and scrubbed each other clean.

The more time we spent together the more my love here for him. We had our fights, some bigger than others, but we worked together to compromise.

Soon it was November 12th, my birthday! It was a Friday so we both had to work but that's life. Jake is so sweet, he woke me up with breakfast in bed.

"Good morning baby. Happy birthday Adam! 29!!" He said, waking me up.

"Good morning to you too. Thanks for the breakfast Jake."

"Eat up. We both have work today." He said, giving me a kiss.

That night I drove to his house for dinner. He actually made a real meal. God he must have spent a lot of time planning and making it. He made one of my favorite meals, a Greek dish my mother makes. While it wasn't as good as hers, it was quite good considering the his first try. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Who would slave for hours making me this?" I said.

"I want you to enjoy your day Adam. You always make me happy and feel loved and I want your birthday to be special for you." After he said that I had to kiss him. He is so dang sweet to me.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you, too. I'm never gonna get sick of saying that."

We finished dinner and cleaned the dishes together. He yelled at me for helping but I insisted. Then we moved to the family room where there were presents waiting for me. "You didn't have to get me anything baby, I have all that I need."

"Too bad, they are already here and you might as well take them." He responded. He gave me the first one of three. It was the biggest one. I opened it up and inside were some nice clothes that were just my size and style.

"Thank you baby. They're awesome."

Then he handed me the second gift. It was small, but not the smallest. I opened it up to reveal two plane tickets and reservations for a trip to Disney next summer. "This is too much babe! I can't take this."

"Hey, it's a vacation for me too! Don't make me have to get a refund!"

"Thank you baby. It's too much, but I'll gladly accept. It'll be fun to go with you, I haven't been since I was a kid."

"I'm excited to go with you too baby, it'll be incredible. Here, this is the last thing." He said, handing me a tiny box the size of a smart phone.

"Ooh, what could this be...?" I said excited.

"Why don't you open it and find out..."

I lifted the cover and inside was a beautiful red velvet lining with a key inside. I felt a tear fall down my face. He pulled out a paper with the codes to the alarm system and garage. "I'd love it if you moved in with me."

"I'd love nothing more." I told him. I took his face in my palms and kissed him so passionately. "This is the best birthday I've had. It's all because of you." I could tell how much that meant to him. He didn't have the words to express it so he just kissed me and pulled me tight to him.

Then I realized those numbers looked familiar. "Is... is that our anniversary date for the alarm system?"

"Yes it is. I've actually had it for a month."

"Babe. I love you so much." I kissed him again.

"I love you too."

I took him upstairs and we made love. I was overcome with the feelings of joy and love that I felt, all because of this sweet man that loves me so much.

We spent all of Saturday moving my stuff into his place. Thankfully my rent is month by month so I only had to pay for the rest of November. I forced him to let me pay for some expenses. He reluctantly let me.

Sleeping next to him every night was wonderful. Knowing he was tight in my arms and with me allowed me to sleep so well.

Waking up and kissing him every morning made my day. I love it. I love him.

***

*Jake's Point of View*

December 1st was the first day it snowed. It wasn't a lot, but still. The next day I went to school as usual. During recess I got a call from the police.

"Hey Jake, it's Dean." Dean is Adam's best friend and partner at the station. I could hear in his voice something was wrong.

"Hey Dean. Is everything alright?"

"Adam has been hurt. He has been transported to Massachusetts General Hospital."

"Okay, thank you for letting me know. Does his family know?"

"I am calling them right after I hang up."

"Thank you Dean." Then I hung up.

I went and told Ashley and she said she would get my kids and watch them until a sub came. I told the Principal and got permission to leave.

When I got to the hospital and was guided to the waiting room. Since they lived close to the hospital, his parents were already there.

"Hey Jake." His mom said, hugging me tight.

"Hi Susan. Hi John. How is he?" I asked.

"The Doctor just came out. He got shot in the arm but he will be okay. They expect a full recovery. Thank god it was just his arm." Relief came over me. Thank god he is okay.

"Oh god, good. I'm so relieved." We sat in the waiting room for 30 minutes until they told us we could go in and see him. He was sleeping so we just sat and talked. He woke up but was a little groggy. Then he fell asleep.

"We should head out." His father said, getting up. Susan did as well.

"Ok, I'm gonna stay."

"You don't have to, you can come home with us." His mom said.

"Thank you, but I'm alright. I'll be good here."

"Okay, if you want. Call us if you need anything." She said, holding my hand. They kissed Adam's head before leaving.

A few days later he was released. His parents and I picked him up and they followed me to my house. They were surprised by my house but tried not to show it. They helped me get him settled in our bed. Once he was down we walked down to the kitchen. I made them dinner and then tea and we sat at the table and talked for a few hours. They are such good people, I am lucky to get to know them.

"Since Adam will still be healing, how would you feel about coming over, the whole family coming over for Christmas. It'd mean a lot to him, and to me?"

"That would be lovely, honey. Thank you so much. Why don't we keep it a surprise from him? We can all be down stairs Christmas morning when he wakes up!" Susan said

"Ya that's a good idea!" John said.

"I love it! Let's do it!"

"Don't worry, I'll tell the family. And don't worry, we will bring all the food!" She said.

"Ok, perfect. Adam's the cook! If I had to do f all we'd be having frozen pizza." We all laughed.

Each day Adam got better and better. He did the proper exercises and his arm was healing well. He kept trying to have sex but I kept telling him it was doctors orders for a few weeks. He wasn't happy about that but he dealt with it. Its hard for me too cause he is so dang cute, especially when he acts like a little boy who can't have candy.

Christmas Eve came around and I made cookies for us. He has no trouble walking around the house and says he feels great but I can tell it still hurts. We snuggled up in the home theater and watched Hallmark movies all day.

I woke up extra early and snuck out of bed to disable the alarm and let his mom and dad in. They said they were always woken up by the kids at 4 so getting here at 5:30 was no big deal. I went back to bed to make sure Adam didn't get suspicious. Everyone was set to arrive by 6:30. I woke Adam up at 6:45.

"Good morning baby. Merry Christmas!" He half opened his eyes and groaned.

"Merry Christmas!" He said stretching awake. Then he wrapped his good arm around me and stuck his head in my neck, kissing me. "I think it's been long enough. We should have some fun."

I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of him realizing his family was downstairs. "I think we should go downstairs. Have some coffee and open some presents."

"We can do that later, all I want to unwrap is you." He whispered before kissing me.

"Trust me. I will make it worth your while if we wait until tonight. Let's head downstairs." I replied. He groaned but accepted. I pulled him up out of bed. "Why don't you put on a shirt and let's head downstairs."

"Eh I don't need a shirt." I'm warm enough.

"You don't want to look like a hoe in the pictures of you opening your presents do you?" I laughed. He agreed and grabbed his matching pajama shirt.

We headed downstairs. The Christmas lights and decorations in the house looked so pretty. We had decorated but I guess his parents disagreed.

"What's with all the decorations? Did you do all this?"

"No, Santa must have visited." I smirked.

"Such a loser" he joked, slapping my butt playfully.

We turned down the stairs and when we walked into the main living area he saw all of them. His face lit up like the tree.

"Merry Christmas baby." I said. "I thought you'd like to have some family come to you rather than we travel."

"Thank you so much, I love you." He said, kissing me. Everyone came up and hugged him. We went back upstairs and showered and brushed our teeth before heading aback downstairs to actually start the day.

We all passed around presents and it was so nice to have so many people to share it with. At 10 the doorbell rang and I went and let them in. The past few years I spent Christmas with Ashley and her family, so I invited them over to my house.

Today was the first time I really realized why my parents bought this house so long ago. They had planned to have these type of days here. I never truly appreciated this house like I do right now. It makes me feel even closer to my parents.

Everyone left by 9 that night. We had such an amazing day, I loved spending time with everyone and just the fact that everyone I love was under the same roof was an incredible feeling.

"How's your arm feeling?" I asked.

"It's fine. Its feel better if it were wrapped around you." He said, sliding his arms around my body.

"Smooth" I laughed. "I just don't want you to strain yourself baby."

"I won't, I promise. Besides, I have you to look out for me every second." He kissed me.

"Why don't I draw us a bath?" I asked as we walked up the stairs. "It can be just like our one month anniversary."

"That sounds perfect." He said, kissing the hand he was holding.

I got the bath set up and added the bubbles and roses. This time I put a speaker on the side and played some of our favorite romantic songs on a playlist.

We helped each other undress and I got in first. Then he sat across from me and we just stared into each other's eyes. "What did I ever do to deserve you?" He asked.

"I ask myself the same thing every day."

"Merry Christmas Jake."

"Merry Christmas Adam."

He adjusted himself so we were chest to chest. I rubbed my hands across his chest and under his arms over his sides. Then he turned and leaned against me. His back was against my chest and I wrapped my legs around his. I put my arms under his and wrapped them over his chest. Basically like he was giving me a horizontal piggy back in the tub. "You are almost as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside." I told him.

"What can I fix on the outside to be equal to the inside?" He joked.

"Well, this six pack," I started, running my hands down his washboard abs, "are just so bleh!"

"Ok, I'll work on it." He said.

"I'm not done yet!" I joked in a serious tone.

"Sorry, please continue." He said matching my seriousness.

"You're eyes, they're too dangerous to look at, one can get lost in them. Your lips are too kissable, one will never be able to stop. You're smile is too cute, one can sense a sneakiness about it."

"But...?" He said baiting me to give a sweet compliment.

"Yes, you are so right! Your butt isn't that cute!"

"Shut up!" He said, laughing.

I kissed his neck. "Everything about you is beautiful. Your lips, your eyes, you nose, your abs, your sense of humor, your love for your family, your intelligence, your kindness, you're strength, and even your butt. I love every single inch of you."

"Can I get that in writing?" He asked.

"I'll say it every day for you. And every day it'll just become more and more true."

"I love you so much Jake, you're so dang good to me."

"I love you too Adam, your so good to me." We spent the next few minutes just kissing and cuddling in the tub listening to the music. The jets turned on to replace the water with warm, fresh water.

"So, didn't you say you'd make it worth my while waiting until now to be naughty?"

"I did say that. Let's see if I can deliver on that promise." I slowly moved me hands over his chest and down his abs reaching his pubes. I ran my fingers through this his hair with one hand as I massaged his balls with my other. Then I brought my left hand back up and ran it over his body as I took his cock in my right hand. I began to rub it, getting him hard.

"Mmmmm" he moaned. "I'm liking this so far."

"Just wait till I'm done with you..." I whispered into his ear before kissing it. "Why don't you turn around for me baby." He did as I said. I crawled over him and kissed his lips. I worked my way down his body leaving a trail of kisses. Once I got halfway down his abs I reached the water level. I looked up into his eyes and gave him a sneaking grin. He gave me a confused look as I dove my head under the water. I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking it. I did this for as long as I could before rising up for air. Then I did it again. He had a firm grip on my head. He was going nuts at the feeling of and underwater blowjob. I rose again, gave him a kiss on his stomach, and went back down. I pushed my nose against his wet pubes and swirled my tongue around his cock. He began to pull at me signaling for me to go up.

"If you keep going I might just lose it!" He moaned.

"I can keep going if you want. I'm glad you like it."

"I love it baby, it's incredible. I just don't want to cum yet."

"As you wish." I gave him a kiss.

We got out of the tub and I stopped him from getting a towel. I told him to just shake the excess water off and to go lay on the bed. He did as he was told. I climbed up on him and began licking him dry. Once I covered his entire front side I flipped him over. I kissed down his back and kissed his beautiful butt, giving it a playful slap.

"Now it's your turn baby" he said, pulling me down on my back. He began kissing me. "I want you to relax and I'll take care of you." He kissed my lips. Then he kissed my neck, moving down my body. My fingers gripped his hair as he took me in his mouth.

"Ahhh" I panted, my legs wrapping around his upper back taking hold of him. He kissed left inter thought, then my right one. Then he buried his face i between my thighs and ball sac and kissed it over and over, using his tongue heavily. He wiggles his face, making my thighs shake. His light scruff felt so good against my balls. "Oh god baby, that feels so good."

He kissed his way under and around my balls reaching the opposite side. He kissed upwards reaching my pubic area. He held my hips, his fingers on the side of my butt as he continued to press his lips against my skin. He kissed down my pubes reaching the base of my cock. Then he stopped, looking up into my eyes and giving me a devilish smile.

He didn't lose eye contact as he licked his way from the tip of my cock to the base. Then he hovered over my cock and lightly blew over the path he licked. My semi-hard cock jumped as he reached my head, hitting his lips. He laughed at that, losing eye contact before opening his mouth and moving his lips over my head.

I wanted so badly to watch but I couldn't, my head fell back, hitting the pillow and my eyes shut as I was overcome with pleasure.

He moved his lips further and further down my cock, swirling his tongue. On his way back he kept his tongue flat against the underside. God that felt good. He righted his lips as he reached the top of my cock, basically kissing the tip before letting it pop out. "You're so... good at that" I moaned.

"You taste so good baby." He said, taking me back in his mouth. He worked his way up and down my cock, occasionally pulling off to kiss the side or my thighs. He must have know I was close because he quickly pulled off.

"Please take me baby. I'm all yours." I whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my lips.

He positioned me on my side. He placed one arm under my head and the other over my chest, pulling me close. His glistening, sweaty chest pressed against my back as he entered me. He glided in and out over and over. Each time he thrusted in it was better than the last time. I placed my arm over his body, gripping his butt with my hand. It was so smooth in my fingers, so sexy as I felt it clench tight with each thrust.

He placed his head in between my shoulder and neck. He kissed my shoulder, then my clavicle, then my neck. Then he kissed my cheek as he thrust into me once more, hitting the spot. "Oh god, right there baby. Don't stop Adam."

"Mmmm. I like it when you say my name." He said, pounding in again. God his voice was so sexy. I love it.

"Yes Adam, right there. Give it to me Adam. Make me cum." Each time I said his name he groaned louder. He kept pushing in and out of me. I pushed myself back, clenching my hole tight around his cock.

"Cum for me baby, cum in my mouth" He pulled out and jumped on top of me, taking my cock in his mouth. He shoved his head all the way down and pulled back up with such suction I instantly came.

"Ahhhh. I'm cumming for you Adam. Here you go baby. Ahhhh" I moaned. He savored every drop I unloaded in his mouth.

"You fast so good Jake. God I love your cum."

"I want to taste you Adam. Cum in me baby. Give it to me." I said.

He obliged, giving me his sexy grin. He climbed up and say on my chest. I gripped his sweaty ass as I wrapped my lips around him and took him in me. I pulled him in using my grip on his ass. Then I moved my right hand around and up over his abs. God he is a god. His well defined chest and 6-pack glistened with sweat.

I made eye contact with him as I squeezed his ass tight, pushing him all the way down into my mouth. His cock twitched and he started shooting. He squirted shot after shot of hot cum into my mouth. It was the biggest load ever. "Yes Jake, take my cock. Swallow my load baby!" He moaned, his hands on the headboard to stabilize himself.

Once he finished cumming I licked his cock clean. He got off me and later down next to me. He took me in his arms so we faced each other, looking into each other's eyes.

"I had a great day, because of you." He told me.

"I had a great day too, baby. Having you, your family, and Ashley and hers all here meant the world to me."

"It was amazing, all because of you." He said.

"And your family." I added.

"Ya, but without you I don't know where I'd be." I kissed him.

"I love you, Adam. I love you so dang much."

JGC93
JGC93
31 Followers