Police Station Corporal Punishment

Story Info
Lisa and Amanda are arrested and opt for Police Punishment.
11.6k words
4.32
30.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers

Thank you for your interest in this story. This is set in my usual world where corporal punishment is a legal sentence used by the justice system regularly. This story focusses on two students who get themselves arrested for a crime which doesn't really deserve the punishment, but they both accept the offer of corporal punishment instead of going to court and risking prosecution.

This story has quite a lot of 'world building' in it and absolutely no punishment (that's coming in the next chapter) but does have a humiliating physical inspection of a naked student by uniformed corrections staff. If you are just after the punishment, this is not the story for you, so please don't give low stars -- I have told you upfront! :) Feedback is always very much appreciated and helps to motivate my writing.

Comments and stars on the story are good, direct feedback is even better, good and bad. I am always willing to discuss the theme, and who knows, you might inspire what happens to Lisa next if you're quick!

Thanks for your interest. Hope you like it

JDB.

...

Sgt. Carrie Bennet was in charge of the Public Order van in the city centre on a Saturday evening in the summer. The point of this high visibility policing presence was to deter public order breaches and then when they did happen deal with them rapidly and conclusively. She and her five male police constables had done nothing so far other than grabbing coffee at McDonald's, but it was getting to the time where pubs, bars, and clubs would be closing and so the drunken revelers would be pushed out onto the street and into queues for taxis and late-night takeaway food. Always the perfect time for a minor disorder that, if not nipped in the bud, had the potential to become a big deal.

This was a university town and there were a lot of students out who had clearly been at it for hours. There were groups of girls being chased by lads, but no one was pushing the limits. The male officers sat in the van watching the pretty young girls while Carrie paid attention to the chatter on the police radio. Within minutes the first call came in from HQ "Papa 1 from control." Everyone bristled as the familiar jolt of adrenaline spiked at the potential for a job. Sgt. Bennet picked up the radio and paused before she replied. You should never seem too keen, but equally, she understood that they were part of a wider team and they ultimately had a duty. "Papa 1 receiving, go ahead."

"Thank you Papa 1," came the voice of the controller, "Make your way to the junction of Whitewood Lane and Birch Road please; there are reports of a disturbance outside of the strip... er sorry correction, the 'gentleman's bar'" the controller said with enough tone in her voice for all the officers in the van to both sigh and smile in equal measure. The venue was a thinly veiled strip joint with both strippers and punters being made up largely of the student population. The driver started the engine and put on the blue lights. He wasn't in a rush but needed to be seen to be responding on the CCTV that covered the main student areas. "Papa 1, that's all received," she replied keeping her voice even and professional.

Arriving at the scene they found two scantily clothed women shouting and balling at each other. From inside the van, it was impossible to make out what was going on. From the front passenger seat, Sgt. Bennet assessed the situation as the driver brought the van to a stop at the curb nearby. "Gwenno and Robbie," she instructed, indicating whose turn it was to deal with their public.

"Yes Sarge," PC Roberts, or 'Robbie' replied, evenly as they both got out of the side door and made their way over to the women. The city centre was under a 'no nonsense' policing policy at the moment, according to the pointy heads at HQ. Essentially, there are only very limited circumstances where an arrest shouldn't be made, and the Inspector would require positive action to clamp down on public order and anti-social behavior. In reality, almost every job they went to tonight would result in at least one arrest, which just wasn't Carrie's style. She prided herself on being able to de-escalate situations and where there wasn't true criminality, get all parties on their way without creating a generation of criminals by overzealous arrests. She watched from the comfort of the van as the two male police officers engaged with the women.

Robbie went 'hands-on' immediately. 'Ooh bad move,' she thought. He was often overzealous and he had a lot to learn about how to police a community with respect and understanding. He was one of those all too familiar testosterone fuelled knob heads who gave policing such a bad name, at least in her opinion. Sure enough, the woman, whose back was to him, reacted to the unexpected touch by swinging around and lashing out, catching him by surprise and knocking his hat to the ground. The van erupted in laughter as Robbie fought to control the woman who was unarmed, half naked, and about half the man's size. Gweno, on the other hand, simply stepped his woman back and had her unrestrained, away from the other woman. She was being perfectly cooperative. Under normal circumstances, she'd be told to 'calm the hell down and fuck off,' and be sent on her way, but not under tonight's initiative. Carrie hated it. This was not why she joined the police.

Robbie had his woman's hands cuffed behind her back. He began leading her towards the van, holding her by the elbow. As he approached, Sgt. Bennet got out of her seat and walked to the rear of the van to open the van. The captured girl was wearing a pair of hot pants and a boob tube top, with heels. Her outfit left very little to the imagination and it was obvious that she didn't have a bra to hold her pert breasts in place. She was breathing hard and her chest was raising and falling with each breath.

Carrie raised an eyebrow in an unspoken question to Robbie. "Section 5 public order and assault emergency worker," he said as he propelled her up the back step and into the clear plastic cell, leaving her hands cuffed behind her. The Public Order Act was the legislation they used most on this shift. Section 5 was the lesser of the options open to them and was essentially designed entirely for this circumstance. Under the new Corporal Punishment Regs, it could be dealt with at the police station and neither the police nor the offender would hear any more about it.

Assaulting an Emergency Worker was an entirely different matter and a more serious offence. The girl would be summoned to court with a prosecution file and perhaps most importantly to Carrie, she would walk away with a criminal record. This was not what she was about in her policing. This was bullshit, especially because it was as much Robbie's fault for approaching it in the manner he did. 'Dick Head!' she thought to herself. Carrie cleared her throat, "Can I have a word, PC Roberts?" she asked indicating he should step away from the van with her. She shut the cage door keeping the woman secure but visible. They took a few steps and she said in a low voice, "Robbie, are you taking the fucking piss?"

"Huh?" he replied, genuinely surprised. "What do you mean?"

"Assault an emergency worker?"

"She hit me," he protested.

"You call that a hit?" she said, "she barely tickled you, and of course, I am sure you identified yourself and warned her to stop before you went to grip her, didn't you?" she asked him, knowing full well the answer and that he knew that she knew.

"But..." he started, his eyes still wide in surprise. He was struggling to form a sentence, completely surprised by his sergeants reaction.

"Because," she interrupted him, "if you lock her up for that, which of course, as the arresting officer, you are fully entitled to do, you're going to be up to your arse in paperwork for the next three hours and as much of a knobhead as you are, I need you out here, not sat back there pushing paper around!" she hissed.

Just then, Gwenno arrived with the other woman who wasn't cuffed and stood next to him quite placidly. "Section 5, Sarge?"

"No probs Gwenno" she called back and he set about getting her into the cage next to the other woman. "Just cuff her will you? You know what they're like at custody." She knew if they arrived with a prisoner not cuffed there would be at best some raised eyebrows and at worst, Gwenno would get a hard time from the custody sergent and that would look bad on her. "Rules are rules," she finished.

Gwenno took his cuffs from his belt and almost apologetically handcuffed the girl, as loosely as he could with her hands in front, and helped her up the step to sit in front of the other girl.

"You see! That's the way to fucking do it," Carrie continued. "Ten minutes to book her in and job done," pointing back at the van.

"She hit a police officer, and you don't get to do that," he said firmly, recovering from his surprise.

"Do her for resisting arrest if you have to, although I think that'll be a shitty thing to do personally, but fuck off on the Emergency Worker bull shit, ok?" she said firmly.

Sgt Bennet sighed in exasperation and stepped over to shut the van doors giving Robbie one of her 'don't fuck with me' looks as she headed around to get back in the van. He didn't say anything to her, and followed her and got into the van via the side door, to a cheer from his colleagues.

"Fuck off will ya?" he scowled, not yet seeing the funny side of his little altercation at all.

X x x

Lisa was stressing in the back of the police van. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' she was thinking. Here was her career down the pan before she'd even qualified. She was at university, studying law and criminology, and wanted to join the police force upon completion of her graduate training program. 'What an ironic fuck up!'

She had been persuaded by her hotheaded friend, Amanda who was now sitting opposite her, to come down to the club where Amanda worked to do a trial shift. Amanda had worked there for a year as bar staff. It was mandatory that she wear the slutty outfit that she had on, but there was no requirement that she take anything off. The money was great because you just had to spend the night being leered at by disgusting older men, and college students. Lisa knew this job wasn't going to be for her before she even went. She should have known she'd end up arguing with Amanda and now she had been arrested. 'Fuck!'

The handcuffs on her wrists were surprisingly heavy, and the solid metal piece, holding her wrists a fixed distance apart, made it very clumsy. She tested her wrists in the unyielding metal, to see how little room she had to move. She realized however that she was much better off than Amanda whose hands were locked behind her. It was obvious that Amanda was still fuming, With her arms behind her she was forced to push her chest forward causing her nipples to stick out through her thin top. Below, Lisa could see the girl's toned flat stomach, that she had as a result of all her time at the gym while Lisa was studying. Her skin was a gentle tanned colour and her long blonde hair, messy now, had fallen in front of her shoulders to just above her breasts, complimenting the skin tone perfectly.

Lisa by contrast was shorter and heavier. She wasn't really fat, but there was a bit for her partners to grab onto. She liked to joke that rather than an hourglass figure, hers was more like a pear -- mostly on her butt and thighs. She had much smaller breasts than her friend and her skin tone was much paler. Her hair was darker, hanging down to her shoulder in tight, natural ringlet curves.

Amanda had always been hot-headed. The slightest thing could provoke all-out war, but it was always over fast, at least with her friends. Lisa knew that Amanda didn't do too well with authority and she genuinely feared for her friend now. Despite having no real life experience of the police, Amanda was always quick to condemn whenever they police was accused on being heavy handed or anything less than perfect. Lisa didn't want to speak here, in front of all the officers as there was no sound barrier between them. She could hear the officers chatting as they ignored the girls in the back of the van. Lisa had heard most of what was said between the female sergeant and Amanda's police officer. She realized that if he got his way, Amanda could be in real trouble.

The van arrived at the station and the high gate closed automatically behind them. Sgt. Bennet got out and went over to the custody door, pressing the buzzer while the arresting officers collected their prisoners. Lisa's officer helped her down the steps, holding both her arms together and giving her plenty of time. Amanda's officer wasn't as nice. She was gripped by the arm and unceremoniously dragged out, her feet landing on the tarmac with a slap. He kept tight hold of her, while she steadied herself and then the unhappy coffle set off towards their fate.

Lisa had been in a custody suite once before. It was several years ago on an Open Day run by the police in a community engagement initiative, so it wasn't a total surprise to her. However last time she wasn't handcuffed and her whole career wasn't at serious risk. She could feel her breathing quickening as she sat on a bench next to Amanda to wait for their booking. They could hear a cacophony of shouts and loud conversations from pissed people. It sounded quite chaotic beyond the barred door that they were waiting to enter. Lisa shuffled a little closer to Amanda, to try to give her a reassuring touch. "Stay calm," she whispered, "they'll make it worse if you don't."

"The fuckers! I can't believe it," Amanda whispered back, fiercely. "I'm going to get fucking fired now -- I'm supposed to be in fucking work!"

Lisa was not reassured by this conversation. She was pretty certain that Amanda was going to get herself into big trouble.

"Right, come on," said PC Gwenno to Lisa, holding his hand out to help her up out of her seat.

"What about me?" Amanda demanded, looking up at him from an awkward angle forced by her cuffs.

"PC Roberts will be along in a minute, just keep calm," he said to her, in a firmer tone.

Lisa was standing and gave Amanda a meaningful look as she was pushed gently forward towards the gate that had been opened to admit them. She took a deep breath and compliantly took a step forwards to meet her fate.

The main custody desk was busy. There were quite a few people in uniform milling around, all busy with tasks and a few prisoners like herself, at various stages of the process. As they headed towards the desk, the female sergeant from the van was talking in hushed tones with another woman behind the desk. "This is her," she said to her as Lisa was walked over. As she turned to leave, she nodded to Lisa and walked passed towards the exit.

She arrived at the desk which was almost to her shoulder height, and PC Gwent carefully positioned her on a square painted on the floor immediately in front of the big imposing desk.

"Yes, PC Gwent?" a female sergeant of approximately forty years of age asked. "What have we got here?"

"Thanks, Sergeant. I am crewed on Papa 1 this evening. We were called to a disturbance outside 'Brannigan's Club' where we found this prisoner in a verbal altercation with another female who has also been arrested. The manner of the altercation was such that I was satisfied that her behaviour was contrary to section 5 of the Public Order Act and as such arrested her for using threatening, insulting or abusive words or behaviour likely to cause offence. I informed her she that has been arrested at 2207 and cautioned her to which she replied "I'm sorry." She has been compliant throughout."

"Thank you, PC Gwent," the custody sergeant said, typing into her computer.

Then to Lisa, "First things first, let's get some details from you, what's your full legal name?" With that, came about 10 minutes of solid questions with the sergeant asking each one perfectly politely. They covered everything from her previous address history to questions about her health. Every answer was recorded in the system. Lisa knew about criminal records and she was convinced they weren't going to let her be a police officer now that this charge had been entered. She felt physically sick alll the way from the pit of her stomach.

"Ok Miss McKenzie, you have been arrested on today, as it is alleged that you engaged in the use of threatening or abusive words or behaviour in a public place, likely to cause harassment, alarm, or distress to another. You understand?" she asked.

Lisa nodded, fighting back the tears now. She swallowed, "Yes".

"I am satisfied that there is enough evidence to authorise your detention here while formal charges are prepared and delivered to you. A summons will be issued for you to appear in court to answer the charge. Do you understand that?" she asked again.

Lisa was crying now. She hung her head as she answered "Yes." Her hands were still cuffed in front of her and she was about as miserable as she had ever been.

"However," the Sergeant continued, "based on the offence you have allegedly committed and the answers you have given, along with your good conduct since your arrest, and a mention from the sergeant from the police van you travelled in, you may be eligible for a police disposal."

There was something about the officer's tone that provided that hope too. The PC that stood next to her shifted slightly too, it was subtle but Lisa picked up on it. She looked up at the sergeant through tear-filled eyes. She couldn't easily wipe her eyes with her hands, that were still cuffed in front of her, resting near to the waist of her trousers.

"If you admit the offence and are prepared to accept and successfully complete the police disposal, there will be no permanent record of this offence and you will be free to leave this police station with the matter closed," she began to explain. Lisa smiled a smile of huge relief and took a breath to speak but was interrupted by the Sergeant, "Don't say anything yet!" the police officer warned Lisa.

"If you admit to the offence and agree to the disposal, you will be the subject of corporal punishment at this police station, tomorrow morning before you are released."

"Corporal punishment?" Lisa asked, unsure. She had read about this. In fact, She was scheduled to cover its effectiveness as part of a module next year. It hadn't entered her mind since her arrest on the street an hour ago, but this might be her salvation.

"Do you want me to explain your options?" asked the sergeant, in a voice that wasn't unkind.

Lisa thought for a moment, taking a deep breath before speaking again. She obviously didn't want corporal punishment, but then at the same time, no permanent record might mean that she hadn't ruined everything. "Yes please," she replied, unable to look the older woman in the face.

"Very well," said the woman, launching into a script she was clearly well rehearsed with. "Should you admit the offence and wish for this matter to be dealt with here at the police station by means of corporal punishment, you will need to sign a declaration to that effect. Once you have successfully completed the corporal punishment, you will be released from custody and will hear no more about this matter unless you commit a further offence within a 6 month period of today's date. If you are arrested again within this time period, you will not be eligible for disposal and you will be summoned to Court for this offence and your new offence. If you are found guilty, you will be punished for both offences, irrespective of any punishment you receive here.

"The corporal punishments available for offences of this nature are at levels 1 and 2 on the standard scale which include impact punishments only. These include, but are not limited to strapping, whipping, and caning. You will not be able to choose which punishment method you receive; this decision will be made by the technician following an assessment of your body. It should be noted, that the punishment will not necessarily be delivered to the buttocks. This is at the discretion of the technician, subject to the Corporal Punishment Regulations of 2020." She paused to allow what she had said so far to sink in. Judging by the look on her face, the sergeant decided to continue.

jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers