Police Superintendent's Daughter

Story Info
Men tend to throttle her life, but no longer!
9.6k words
4.44
3.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Attractive redhead Ada Bell had difficulty attracting and holding on to boyfriends even before adolescent dating days, because her father was a policeman.

As soon as friendly guys found out or were warned that her dad was one of Everton and district's top cops, who reputedly regarded any male sniffing around his daughter as a misfit and potential female molester, or worse, it wouldn't be long before the targeted Romeo received his probably undeserved comeuppance.

According to unconfirmed rumours, fuelled by snippets of frustrated laments of despair from the unhappy Ada, the unwelcomed punishment ranged from a fake near-arrest of the current intending boyfriend, a severe warning from her father to piss-off or - really enterprisingly - being apprehended by two policemen in riot gear and shown a phone film clip of a skeleton in frayed clothing being pulled out of Richmond River with feet encased in concrete and a hood over his head and one of the cops asking, "By chance, do you know who this unfortunate guy's girlfriend was?"

Ada began unrestrained dating when she left the Everton City in the heart of prosperous cattle and grain region to attend university, allowing her father to focus more attentively on his role in overall community policing.

The district newspaper announced Ada's return to Everton, with a master's double degree in business management and computer science and she was to take up a position at South-Eastern Cooperative Coarse Grain Storage and Handling Ltd's administration offices as the company's new deputy-general manager.

The accompanying photo above the article was of a young adult beauty with glorious curly hair now coloured copper glaze.

Ava (25) had spent her entire first post-grad year globe-trotting with a girlfriend. They took up temporary work as kitchen or house-keeping staff at resorts or working in accounts at large offices in countries participating in an international universities' scheme that allowed itinerant bona-fide new graduates with planned reasonably long stopovers to gain work experience and earn money to pay for onward travel expenses.

Police Chief Superintendent Basil Bell and his lawyer-wife Jessica. met their daughter at the airport and watched in pride as she was taken aside for media interviews amid the bright lights of print media and TV cameras.

Ada re-joined her parents and congratulated her father for promoted a month earlier from the rank of a sub-district Superintendent to District Chief Superintendent.

She whispered to her mother as they walked to the Chief Superintendent's chauffeured luxury van, "Thank heavens, dad will now be too busy to take notice of anyone I date."

"Sorry, darling," said Jessica. "He muttered on the way here that he would resume his old role of keeping young thugs and older perverts from sniffing around you. I think it's a revival of an addiction."

"Omigod," Ada wailed.

"What's up," called her father anxiously.

"Mum accidentally kicked my ankle."

"Move out and give the girl some room, Jessica. I know that we are excited to have her back home, but there's no need to crowd her like that."

"Shut up and open the rear door for us Basil and you sit in the front with Charlie."

"No, this is my van, not yours, remember?"

"In that case, mother and daughter will go home by privately hiring a VIP limo."

"No, wait, Jessica. I'll sit in the front to allow you two to cackle in catch-up."

"Thanks dad," travel-weary Ada said, with barely a smile.

Twenty-minutes into the drive and almost home, with a gap in conversation in the back seat, Basil asked, "What do you know about grain growing, processing and marketing, love?"

"Similarly, dad what do you really know about the processing of data into police statistics, although it will be one of your overall responsibilities?"

"Ah, um, point taken. You appear even sharper than when you graduated high school."

"Thanks dad, but never fear. From my computer science studies, I know a lot about data collection and processing and in my business management studies, I learned a lot about logistics, office management, recruitment, negotiation, dispute resolution and hell of a lot about marketing, and had short-term on-the-job experience in many of those and other aspects of business while working at the coal face."

"Furthermore, I also am quite well informed on grain growing, harvesting, transportation, storage and marketing so you'll be relieved to hear that it's unlikely that I will be floundering as early as day one on my first real job. And remember, I'm only assistant to my superior, not his replacement, at least at this stage."

"Christ," Basil whispered to Charlie the driver, "No guy in his right mind would attempt to hook up with formidable her."

When Ada opened the van door to alight, she gasped in fright. A German Shepherd dog with deep searching eyes stood silently, inches from her.

"Allow Boris to check you out," ordered Basil.

"No, no one rules my life."

"Then don't be surprised if he leaps at you to tear out your throat."

"Fuck-off Boris," Ada yelled, and the dog limped away a short distance.

Basil complained to Charlie, "Christ, that's another dead-loss rejected guard and apprehend dog from our dog squad. Take it back and return with our fourth replacement dog."

Overhearing that, Ada said, "Don't bother with a replacement of pensioned off dogs from the Police, Dad. Within the next two or three days I'll visit local pounds and pick up a suitable abandoned Kelpie, who will instinctively warn off intruders from a distance, thereby not being at risk of being clubbed into permanent silence."

"That girl of yours is a good thinker, Chief-Super," said Charlie, a former head of the Police Dog Squad unit in early days of his long service. "But the probable downside is she'll train it not to bark when she's detected returning home from a date with some randy tosser."

Basil sighed heavily.

After touring the extensively renovated home and praising the improvements expansively, Ada sat down with her parents and younger sister Emma, who'd just come home from attending a tertiary education training facility where she was enrolled to study women's up-market clothing design.

"Guys, are you glad to have me home?" Ada asked, with Basil serving drinks.

Predictably, the family chorused 'Yes'.

"Great, then you'll be eager to please me."

There was a suspicious silence.

"Great, I'm having a dinner party here on Friday night for 14 of my high school friends with partners and food will be classy brought-in finger food and delivered liquor paid for by me out of my bequest from Grandma Chrissy. Dad, because near half of the guests will be male, I want you to stay away from the house on Friday, arriving home not before 2 am."

"Further, if you dare have a police team parked in this street on Friday evening, I'll kill you. You may have a night patrol cruise by no more than once every hour should you be gripped by paranoid."

"Emma, I want you to recruit five of your friends and you head the team distributing drinks and clearing away."

"Can't Big Sis. Friday night is our pub night for the week."

"Emma, dear. Make your drinking nigh this week Saturday. I shall give you $600 bucks to be split between you and your recruited bar staff as you see fit."

"Mum, I need you to be overall supervisor and one of your duties will be to ensure that none of my now adult ex-high school friends has sex on your and dad's bed. Do you want to be paid?"

"No dear. I'm just happy to have you home, unscarred, not carrying an injury and not pregnant."

Oh, I haven't carried out my pregnancy test for the past week but I'm sure I'm fine, and thanks for your support, mum."

Basil said, "Ada, I'm disappointed that I can't be here on Friday night. I accept that I'm a problem to you. I'll have Charlie volunteer to be here on Friday night from 7 pm to 2 am as security officer. He owes me a big favour and therefore his service will be complimentary."

"Thanks, dad."

Smiling, Emma said, "Ada, you have always been a great sister to me and so, yes, I'll be here with my volunteer team on Friday night. Just allow us to lightly imbibe liquor from midnight and forget about handing us any money."

Jessica said, "How on earth did you find time what with parties and packing before evacuating from university to organise a complex party like the one you have planned for Friday night?"

"I haven't planned a thing, apparent what I have just revealed, mum. I'll dot the 'i's and cross the 't's' from tomorrow and I know I could easily get 100 of my former high school friends to accept my invitation to be here in Friday as they will all have so much to tell me and to show off their husband/wife boyfriend/girlfriend and to see what I look like now and if my tits are a decent size at last and find out how the hell I got such a big job as assistant general manager of the granary as my first ever paid job."

"Yes, just how did you land that job?" asked her father.

"You won't appreciate the answer, dad."

"Just spill it."

"By applying an informed powerhouse personality, showing I have a great figure, splendid face and hair plus well-proportion boob shape and ability to exaggerate the truth."

Her father sighed heavily and said, "And I guess the job interview panel comprised all men?"

"Yes, almost dad. Seven good men and the Director of HR was a motherly woman who I suspect wished that I was the daughter she never had. I had been told she had three sons."

"Omigod," her mother smiled. You are not only a stunner in looks, darling."

The first few days home sped by for Ada, because she was so busy.

She texted old friends and invited them and partner for her home-coming party on Friday, requesting an immediate reply so that she could finalize numbers.

Charlie delivered Boris to the new home he'd found for him and later returned and took Ada in the Chief-Super's van, with permission, and they visited the city's two leading stray animal pounds and returned home with a 2-year-old Kelpie called Bingo, who had been expertly and lightly trained by his owner, now deceased.

Australian Kelpies are intelligent dogs who can work virtually unsupervised in mustering sheep, cattle and goats once learning 'the ropes.' They are fit and muscular with great endurance but as a house dog need plenty of exercise and attention to satisfy their inherent need to keep busy.

"Don't allow anyone else to work him or run with him," Charlie advised. "They perform best as a one person's dog and their loyalty can be impressive. You know girl, I wish you had been my and Vera's daughter."

"Aw Charlie," Ada said, patting the side of his face. "Please call me Ada and you might like to invite me around sometime for a cuppa to meet Vera and your two lads."

"Who told you we had two sons?"

"No one."

"That can't be true."

"Wrong, I looked you up under Staffing on the police's public website?"

"Wow, Ada. There are no flies on you."

When Charlie dropped off Ada and Bingo after telling her how to care and treat Bingo for the next two weeks in his new environment and under new ownership, she asked, "Why are you talking as if Bingo is my dog."

"The Senior-Super told me he didn't have the time to look after a highly-strung and energetic Kelpie and he will be yours in the hope that attending to Bingo will take your mind off hovering louts."

"That's really interesting, Charlie."

"Me and my big mouth. I'll see you Friday evening."

"Great. Oh, Charlie. Dad mentioned you'd volunteer to be security at my party because you owe him one."

"Um, my lips are sealed."

"Charlie, you don't want me to squeeze your nuts painfully..."

"Um, my eldest son was apprehended by Police outside a liquor store after midnight with a bottle of whisky from the store in his hand although Police could find no sign of forced entry and Teddy refused to say how as an under-age youth in respect of alcohol possession, and that meant he'd be heading for the Court. Having being in the Police Force for 32 years, I approached your father and pleaded with him to use his discretion in Teddy's favour as it was a border-line case in which Police Prosecution had discretion over whether or not to lay a charge."

"Ah, dad accepted your plea?"

"Yes, but only because I clearly understood to enter a bond lasting twelve months that I would do everything possible to ensure that Teddy remained on the straight and narrow. You know, you may believe your father was totally unreasonable over keeping you separated from young males during your adolescence."

"You can say that again."

"Well, lass, what I'm about to tell you is totally confidential, okay?"

"Absolutely."

"You mother and father had a shotgun wedding to avoid having you out of wedlock."

Ada gasped "Omigod."

"You promised me your lips are sealed about that matter, right?"

"I never say 'absolutely' without meaning it, err absolutely."

"Good girl. Oh, another thing. Your father is known within the force to have a soft spot despite being highly respected as being a tough bastard. When he made sub-district superintendent, he picked me as one of his long-time mates, to be his official driver and I later found out I was selected because I had just received a cancer scare and therefore my future in the front-line was rather shaky. I had an operation and later got the all-clear decision from the medics."

"I'm really pleased about that. Bye Charlie, and thanks putting me straight that my father is not a complete prick. That means a lot to me."

Chapter 2

Ada's home-coming party was a success, with no problems. Bingo was locked away in the garage workshop and the only security problem that Charlie had was getting the house cleared of visiting party-goers by the 2 am deadline.

Basil phoned his wife twice during the evening, with the second call at midnight to remind Jessica to keep a close eye on the bar staff that Ada 'had stupidly allowed' to drink liquor lightly from midnight.

Jessica had news for her husband.

"Ada is having a ball and that's of no surprise to me, but it would be to you dear, that the bunch of young guys here speak nicely, behave well, are dressed nicely and have been extremely pleasant to me."

"Good."

"And one of the guys who arrived unaccompanied has been all over Ada, dancing with her, getting her food and she has responded to the attention ever so nicely."

"Exactly what does that mean?" her husband asked gruffly.

"Oh, you know, smiled at him a lot and they have engaged in very light petting."

"What was that?"

"You know, discrete and almost unnoticeable petting, but nothing untoward. I'd say rather like Molly Armstrong and you behave when seated next to one another at dinner parties and after a few drinks but I know you two have been pals since high school."

"What's the name of this fine young man."

"Adam Drinkwater."

"What, the son of Tony Drinkwater, chairman of the board of the granary where Ada begins work on Monday?"

"That's the one."

Basil laughed and said then they have nothing to fear.

"I've been told that Adam is one of the modern age lads around here are receiving specialist consultancy treatment due to their uncertainty about their sexual identify. Did you notice if he displayed limp wrists when hovering over our daughter?"

"Basil, that's old hat and inflexible thinking about males and females who aren't absolutely 100 percent rigidly identifiable as male or female. You need to update to 21st Century thinking. I've had enough of this archaic stupidity in attitudes and thinking. Goodbye.

Jessica smothered her laughter, hoping she'd be present if Basil attempted to converse with Ada about the need to ensure she picked a manly man when suitors begin calling. Their daughter was possibly almost as sexually experienced as her parents were and therefore would have a clear idea of a guy's manliness long before she pulled his zip down to attempt to masturbate him.

Her friend Tarin came from the kitchen where she'd been in charge of the team of three preparing delivered finger food for consumption, clearing away and washing dishes.

"Come through darling, our meal is ready. What are you giggling about?"

"Sex. I've been speculating on how much car sex will occur when the party-goers leave here."

"Omigod, haven't you been getting enough?"

"Are you kidding? After all these years, Basil still acts with the mentality of a stud horse."

"Ooh, Jessica. I'm willing to pay you stud fees if you permit me to visit the stable," Tarin joked.

When the first batch of leavers had departed, Jessica saw Adam Drinkwater walking towards her and idly thought perhaps Ada had turned him down and he'd decided to try to hit on the mother.

"Good evening again, Mrs Bell."

"Hi Adam, its wonderful seeing all you old friends of Ada's again. You are such a great lot of youngsters."

"Thanks, Mrs Bell. And we always loved your hospitality of the old days whenever we gathered here."

"Thanks, Adam. May I help you with anything?" she said, hoping he wouldn't say yes, pussy.

"Mrs Bell, this is extremely confidential. I overheard something this morning and wanted to inform Ada but, despite having known her since primary school days, I just couldn't find the courage to blather to her, although having several opportunities. That's because the info is so volatile but she needs to knows. May I tell you and ask you to pass it on?"

"Yes, of course Adam. Come through to the study and ignore the fact that rumours may fly about me taking you into a side room alone."

Adam glanced at Jessica's sizeable boobs and said weakly, "Ah, yes. I think I know what you mean but you have my assurance..."

"Come on Adam, get it off your chest."

Closing the door, Adam said, "As you know, with your firm being the granary's lawyers, my father is chair of the granary board. Well, I heard me father on the phone at 7.00 this morning asking the company secretary to call an emergency meeting of the board for 9 am tomorrow to discuss suspending Ada from taking up her appointment on Monday and to discuss rescinding her contract."

"Oh, Adam, I agree that information is loaded with volatile possibilities. For a start, in telling me what you have just done, places you in a breach of trust, even if confidentiality of hearing business matters being discussed had never been discussed with you by your father."

"Shit!"

"It's done and all you can say is so-be-it. I'm involving myself deeper, by inviting you to proceed by saying the only involvement I will have is passing your information on to Ada, if that's your instruction."

"Yes, I do. It will lessen the shock for her and allow you to stand by her as any mother would."

"My father said to company secretary Frank Wilcox that the majority of employees were upset that a woman had been appointed as general manager-designate without having first being consulted primarily because in the 114-year history of the cooperative, only males had been appointed to management apart from the staff recruitment officer now termed human resource manager with the present incumbent appointed seven years ago."

"Furthermore, my father said he had received a copy of a petition from 32 cooperative suppliers-shareholders, which exceeded the required minimum number to request an emergency meeting of the board, to discuss an urgent matter. The petition calls for the cancellation of Miss Ada Jennifer Bell as the replacement deputy general manager. Dad said the petitioners object to a woman holding that position in senior management."

"Hmm. Is that everything?"

"Yes, Mrs Bell."

"Well then, the board can expect fireworks if this gets out into the public domain. Ada is highly intelligent. I predict she'll choose not to go into that hostile environment to work and will go quietly but not without a suitcase of money, mostly being paid for to satisfy specified damages."