Policewoman to Gangsters Moll Pt. 03

Story Info
Andy goes further.
4.1k words
4.59
19k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy leaned back against the headboard of the bed. In front of him, sucking his cock with undisguised joy, was the most senior female police officer in the UK. Andy grabbed his phone and started videoing the act.,

"'Enjoying sucking your master's cock then?"' Lisa said nothing but winked at the camera as she deepthroated Andy's cock.

The TV in the room continued to play the news about the change in the UK government. The new Prime Minister had returned from Buckingham Palace and was proceeding to put his new cabinet together. Suddenly, the screen changed and announced:

'Sally Evans -- New Home Secretary -- First black woman Home Secretary.'

'Bitch,' he addressed Lisa, 'Look who your new minister is -- Do you know her?' Lisa looked up at the screen, and then returned to sliding her tongue up and down Andy's cock.

'Yeah' said Lisa, mid-lick 'I've met her a few times. Anti-porn, Anti-Prostitution, hates drugs, crime- lords jailed for life, that sort of shit.'.

The screen changed again. A black woman in her late 30's appeared on screen, and was captioned 'Sally Evans.'. She began to make a speech denigrating how pornography damaged young women, how prostitution was basic violence against women, drug dealers would be given prison sentences of decades, not months like they were now, and that drug lords would be given life without parole like those of murderers. Andy grinned, a plan beginning to form in his head.

'When are you meeting her?' said Andy. Lisa didn't reply, concentrating on trying to get Andy's hard cock all in her mouth. Andy slapped her head, and Lisa looked up at Andy, like a Labrador wanting a treat.

'What?' slurred Lisa, dribble running down her chin.

'When are you supposed to meet the new minister?'

'Oh, in about 3 hours' replied Lisa, dismissing it as if it was a dentist's appointment, rather than meeting the leading law and order figure in the UK.

'Good,' said Andy. 'Snort some more coke now.'. Lisa rose off the bed, went to the table and took out a small bag containing white powder, a credit card, and a small wand. Putting some of the powder on the table, the Deputy Commissioner of Police cut the powder into two lines and taking the wand, snorted one line up one nostril, and then repeated the action.

Lisa then jumped back on the bed, her eyes dilated. Andy positioned the phone and pulled Lisa onto all fours, facing the camera. Lisa started into the camera, her drugged-up face reflected on the screen. Andy then placed himself behind Lisa and drove his cock into her already sopping pussy.

'I'd love to be in this meeting,' said Andy smirking. 'Meeting your new bitch-lord, high on coke, cum in your pussy and having just done your porn film.'. Andy pulled Lisa's head to his and hissed, 'You are a coke fiend, and a drug lord's whore, no better than one of those skanks you have arrested on street corners.'.

Lisa groaned as Andy pummelled her repeatedly with his cock. 'I'm your coke whore,' moaned Lisa in agreement, straight into the camera.

'Where do you want my cum, bitch?' said Andy, although he had no intention of giving Lisa a choice. Lisa loved having Andy cum on her face, but she was so turned on with the thought of meeting her new political boss (although Andy would always be her master) with the cum of the most dangerous London criminal in her.....

'Cum in my pussy, Master! Please!' begged Lisa. Andy injected a copious amount of sperm into Lisa.

Andy rolled off Lisa and grabbed his phone. Lisa lay on the bed, breathing heavily, and playing with her gooey snatch. Continuing to video the scene, Andy spoke up,

'Who are you, and what are you?' asked Andy.

'My name is Lisa McMaster, I am the Deputy Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Service, I am also a coke fiend, and most importantly, I am Andy McMinn's police whore,' she proudly pointed to the tattoo just above her pussy that said Andy's Whore.

'What are you doing this afternoon?'

'I'm meeting the new Home Secretary, while off my tits on cocaine and my master's cum dripping out of my pussy into my knickers,'. Lisa said, trying not to laugh.

'Good Girl,' said Andy, shutting off her camera. 'Now this is what I want you to do...'

...

Three hours later at the Home Secretary's Office, the Commissioner of Police is introducing his senior team.

'Home Secretary, please may I present my Deputy Commissioner, Ms Lisa McMaster, and my Assistant Commissioners, Mr David Rawson, Ms Pauline Tilley, Mr Alan Wraight, and Mr Sadiq Aleem.'. The new minister nodded politely in the direction of each of the names.

'Thank you, Commissioner. I look forward to working with you all. Please can you start your briefing now?' The Commissioner started up his presentation, mentioning the recent successes against drug gangs, and cybercriminals, and his proposals for streamlining the service and making the necessary efficiencies that the government may require. Lisa kept a straight face listening to this self-serving dirge of the Commissioner. Most of the drug gangs that had been winded up had been because of the man whose DNA was sliding down inside me, and the cybercriminals had been a lucky break, she thought.

After 45 minutes of various questions and answers from both sides, Sally indicated that she wished to bring the meeting to a close. The Commissioner thanked her for her time, and police officers began to file out. Just as they were leaving, Lisa suddenly turned around and addressed the Minister. 'Sorry, Home Secretary, do you have time for myself and AC Rawson to discuss your security arrangements?'

Looking at her officials, then at her watch, Sally nodded.

'Thank you,' said Lisa. 'Temporarily, you will have the same staff as the previous minister, but we will change these by next week as these officers want to move on with their careers, and this is a good time for them to do so. As you are a most senior law politician, you are an obvious target for criminals, terrorists and so on. Therefore, you and the Prime Minister will receive the best and most experienced team of officers. We will need to know your schedules, family events, etc.'

'You need to know everything? My friends, my social life?' Sally looked both perplexed and affronted.

'Yes, I am afraid so Ma'am,' Rawson said. 'You've made several strong speeches about drug lords, which, while the Deputy Commissioner and myself agree with strongly, they will do everything to stop you, including threatening you personally. We must have full access to your diary to give you full protection.'

The Home Secretary sighed. 'Very well,' she said. She knew they were right. Threats came with the job, she told herself. 'Please discuss this with my officials.'.

Lisa and Rawson nodded and left the room. Entering the lift together, Rawson and Lisa stood with their back to the lift wall. Two other people got in with them but faced the doors. Lisa silently placed her hand on Rawson's groin and gently began to arouse him as the lift descended to the garage where their car was waiting. Removing her hand when the lift doors opened, Rawson and Lisa walked towards the open doors of their official car and got in. Shutting the doors, and raising the screen between the back seats and the driver, Lisa leaned over, opened Rawson's trousers and began to suck his cock.

'I was worried we wouldn't have our usual meeting this AM, Ma'am.'

'I need to make sure my staff are up and ready at all times David,' said Lisa smiling as she licked his cock. 'Now Andy has a little job for us to do. I'll explain it after you cum on my face.'

...

Three weeks later.

It was 1.30 am and the Home Secretary's official car was speeding Sally Evans home after another official engagement. It had been such a long day, up at 6.00 am to say goodbye to her husband, then to her office, a photocall at 10.00 am with a new chief constable, an official lunch at 1.00 pm, questions in the House of Commons at 3.00 pm, a meeting with the Prime Minister at 4.00 pm, then a party function miles from home in the evening.

Sally was a proud black feminist, growing up she had never thought she would be married, least of all to a white middle-class man, but she had fallen head over heels for Tim and had married him 2 years ago. To her shock, when he had said about starting a family, she had readily agreed with him, and they had decided that she would be a cabinet minister for 4 years, then stand down, have the children, and when the children were older, she would work in the charity sector, perhaps for a feminist organisation.

Sally was fast asleep in the backseat, in the front driving and passenger seat were her protection team, both loyal men of Rawson's. One of the men removed a small electronic device from his pocket and plugged it into the car's dashboard. Selecting the necessary option from the device, it uploaded a programme into the car entertainment unit. The man then raised the screen separating the backseat and the driver compartment. The TV in the backseat area flickered into life, and an electronic octopus began to dance across the screen....

2 hours later, Sally was woken by one of her protection team. 'Apologies for waking you ma'am, but we are at your home now.'. Struggling to put her tongue into first gear, Sally thanked the officer, who kept the car door open for her. Sally got out of the car, she felt not just tired, but for some odd reason slightly horny. Puzzled, but then dismissive, she walked up to her house, opened the house door and went upstairs to her bed.

As they were leaving, the protection officer texted Rawson to inform him that the first stage of the plan had occurred.

There was no way that Andy could get the Home Secretary to his warehouse without her consent, and drugging her like Lisa was not possible as she had family and friends. This was going to take time, but Andy was patient. This was going to be the biggest project that he had ever taken on, and he was going to ensure that this would work.

The subliminal messages for Sally would be different to those for Linzi and Lisa. Sally would be gently induced into finding a liking for rough sex, and then each treatment would introduce another new facet... Sally would be broken down and re-programmed piecemeal, but the final event before she entered her new life as Andy's slave would be spectacular....

Over the next month, Rawson had ensured that Sally was invited to evening events at least twice a week, all of which meant a long car journey, and that Sally would almost certainly be asleep on the journey back, accompanied by the lovely image of the octopus and all those subliminal messages that she would consume. Arriving home, Sally would be tired, but more and more often the tiredness would be overruled by her craving for sex. More than once coming from a meeting, she had slammed her front door shut, ripping off her clothes as she ran up the stairs, naked, she had entered her bedroom, and jumped on her husband waking him for action.

'Tim, I need your cock now!' Sally said breathlessly as she frantically loosened his clothing.

'Sally, what's got into you? Tim gasped as his lovely wife was more and more behaving like a teenage slut.

'I need this in me' Sally responded as she slid down on Tim's half-erected cock and started to bounce, both groaning at her wetness and the physical gratification it was giving to them both. Tim soon was ready to cum, and Sally pulled herself off and ordered him to cum on her face.

'Mark me as your slut Tim' Sally begged. Tim was shocked at the sudden change in his wife's bed attitude but he thought as Sally was allergic to the pill and that he wasn't wearing a condom neither wanted to see newspaper headlines saying the Home Secretary was knocked up.

Tim blasted his beautiful wife's face with his cum.

'Thanks, your cum is yummy Tim!' said Sally as rubbed her hands all over her face, then licked her hands clean.

'Er, you are welcome' replied a puzzled, but very happy Tim.

Over the next two weeks, as soon as she got home, Sally would pull Tim into the bedroom and demand sex often more than three times a night. Each time, Sally would beg Tim to ejaculate on her face or her tits. Tim would gladly do so, beginning to enjoy mastery in the bedroom, and the way that Sally would behave, talking dirty, dressing up in outfits like a nurse's uniform, and the way she wished to be dominated. Sally also started sending Tim pictures while both at work. Although you could never see Sally's face, she was too careful for that, the pictures were undoubtedly her. One day, Tim received a picture of Sally's naked tits, the office of the Home Secretary recognisable in the

background, the following day a picture of her very wet pussy was sent, then a picture of Sally with her skirt pulled up without knickers, and the words accompanied said

I'm going to the House of Commons, and I will be sitting next to the Prime Minister while he is asked questions on TV, and only you and I will know that I'm not wearing any knickers. Tim loved to see the change in his wife, and wondered how far she would go...

Unknown to Tim and Sally, Rawson had ensured that their bedroom and phone were being bugged. Nothing was recorded, but Rawson needed to report back to Andy exactly where Sally was up to in her treatment. When Rawson delivered his latest report, Andy had said nothing, but just grinned. He then passed over the last video for Sally for Rawson's men to play to her.

It was Saturday 2.30 am and, on the way back from a party meeting far from London, Sally had fallen asleep on the back seat of her official car. Dreaming of what she intended to do to Tim when he got home from that overseas business meeting. The screen between the back seat and driver's compartment went up, the device was plugged in, and the lovely octopus started streaming across the TV screen. This time, the messages were full-on, describing how much Sally would love to pose naked, take part in a filmed orgy, and be paid for sex with a stranger, all these messages would tear Sally's psyche apart and a new Andy controlled one would emerge in its place.

Instead of taking Sally home, the protection officers drove Sally to a London back street. Stopping the car outside a rather dingy-looking house, one officer went to knock on the door, while the other opens the back of the car to find Sally looking completely blank. Gently, but firmly, the officer pulled her out of the car, and carried her into the now opened door which contained a tall thin pale woman. The woman ordered the officer to take Sally upstairs and deposit her onto a bed in a photographic studio. Having done so, the officer left the building without a further word, and with his colleague drove away.

'Andy darling, it's Blackie' the tall pale woman said. 'I have your new plaything here, when are you coming to switch her on again?' Blackie looked down at the comatose Sally laying on the bed. 'You are coming now?'. Andy, a heavyset man, and two blonde women all arrived together within 15 minutes. The heavyset man produced a syringe and injected Sally with its contents. Within 2 minutes Sally began to show signs of life and was able to sit up. Blackie gently pulled her to her feet and took her to a make-up chair. Taking her tools of the trade, Blackie altered the face of senior law and order figure in the country, so that she was unrecognisable even to her husband, but still looked gorgeous.

Then selecting a new outfit for her to wear, she encouraged the now alert but suggestible politician to remove her clothes and change into what Blackie had for her. Sally removed all her clothes without a moment's thought and Blackie took them away. No new underwear was provided. The new clothes were a small denim skirt and a very short red corset top. Sally struggled to get into them, as both were far too small. The top made tits look like they were about to explode out, and the skirt left nothing to the imagination. The final offering was a pair of thigh-high boots with a very large heel. Completing the look, Sally looked into the mirror. She could not believe the reflection was her. She looked like a streetwalker, one of those whores that she always campaigned against, but fuck she looked sexy.

'My dear, there is a £50 charge to wear this outfit, but I'm sure you can get the money quickly. Blackie led Sally out of the room and down the stairs. Opening the front door, she pointed to a lamppost on the opposite side of the street.

'Just wait there. Trade will come along any second'. Without a word, Sally crossed the street and waited under the lamppost. Within 30 seconds, a man approached Sally.

'How much?' he asked, 'What ya want?' replied Sally in her new common accent. 'Blowjob' said the man. 'Fifty' said Sally. 'Fine, here's the cash,' said the man. Sally took the money, folded it into a boot, got on her knees in the middle of the street, took out the man's cock, and sucked him there and then. Of course, it was all a set-up. He was one of Andy's men who Andy had placed there for this reason.

Andy had turned the Home Secretary, the anti-prostitution campaigner into an actual whore.

The man came on Sally's face, zipped his fly up and walked away. Sally got off her knees and walked towards Blackie and the open door. I am a whore, she thought. The thought did not disgust her like it should have done, after all those campaigns stopping brothels and escort clubs where she had protested against girls doing what she had just done. She had loved it. She had blown a total stranger for money, and it had turned her on.

Almost automatically, Sally pulled the money out from her boot and gave it to Blackie. Blackie grinned and shut the door. Taking Sally by the hand she guided her upstairs.

'My dear, you are a very attractive lady, and that should be celebrated. Let me take a few pictures of you.' Another firework in Sally's head went off. Posing for glamour photos? Girls who get their tits out are like whores. Then another thought came into her head You are a whore, and just imagine all those men looking at you. Increasingly turned on, Sally nodded and Blackie presented a new outfit. That of a career woman, a smart suit with a blouse and very white underwear. Picture after picture bending over, firstly losing the jacket, then buttons were undone on the blouse one by one.

After a few more pictures, Blackie matter of factly told her to take off her blouse, and remove her bra, then put the blouse back with only two buttons done up. Sally did as she was asked, posing as Blackie demanded.

'Ok, Sally. Take the blouse off. It's time for some topless snaps'

Sally pulled the shirt off and proudly showed her breasts off to the camera, as Blackie snapped away.

'Ladies, do you wish to join in?' Two blonde women stepped up. One was young, in her 20's, but the other was in her 40's and looked so familiar....

The two blondes joined Sally on her the podium and started kissing Sally all over. Sally was being seduced by these two gorgeous blonde women. The women pulled Sally off the podium and onto the bed. Both blondes removed their clothes and return to pleasuring Sally. The older woman went between Sally's legs and started lick out Sally. The younger one moved her pussy onto the face of Sally who instinctively started to lick. This orgy went on for hours, never noticing that Blackie had stopped photographing and had started videoing. At the end of the filming, Lisa, Linzi and Sally were all given money by Blackie for 'their work', further cementing Sally's view that she was a prostitute that had sex for money, be it on the street or on camera.

Sally was then taken to the warehouse and strapped into the Chair, like Linzi and Lisa before her. An extra part of the conditioning made her another of Andy's whores, and she would remain with her husband, she would keep campaigning against drugs, prostitution and porn. However, if Andy wanted her, she was to submit to him unthinkingly. Furthermore, he had a few little tasks he wanted her to perform at the Home Office.... One month later

12