Policewomen Ep. 06: Cindy and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,582 Followers

Guilt overcame her for being short with him. She turned around, "Collin."

"Hmm?"

Cindy rushed to him, pulling him in for a hard hug. "Sorry. Yes I'd love that."

Collin nodded up at his mother, smiling softly. "No worries."

Cindy played with his hair, touched his cheek, thinking how great of a son he's been. She stopped, assuming Bea's suggestion was messing with her mind.

"There's something I need to talk to you about. Something about me," Cindy said.

"Something wrong?" Collin asked with a look of concern on his face.

"Sort of. Nothing major or life threatening. Frustrating if anything," Cindy smiled.

"Oh. Uh, well, sure, you can talk to me about whatever you want."

"Ok, let's heat up some leftovers. We'll chat after dinner."

*******

Ronnie purchased several dog crates designed for large breeds. He reasoned an adult woman would fit in them. It'd be cramped and horribly uncomfortable. He didn't care. He would tie their wrists together so they couldn't let themselves out.

The dog crates were lining the back wall of the run-down office on the second floor. Ronnie positioned a table several feet away from the door, directly under the large hole in the roof. He'd have his fun with them there, reminding them of what they are missing out on, what he can offer them.

Ronnie inspected the weak area in the floor, lightly stepping on it, observing how easy it gave away. He made sure to avoid the area, lest he wanted to fall through to the first floor.

His sick little area, where he would take mothers and keep them, hurt them, hang them, then bury them was turning out quite nicely.

-4-

"So, you wanted to talk to me about something?" Collin said, watching his mother sit next to him on the couch, tucking her feet under her.

"Yes."

"Ok," he waited. "Well?"

"Um, I'll be right back," Cindy headed to the kitchen, searching for any booze they had. She found some vodka Bea left a few months ago. Cindy opened and poured herself a shot. Downing it quickly, she poured another shot, then finally a third.

"That should do it," She wiped her mouth, rejoining Collin on the couch.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"I want, or need, to talk to you about something I've been going through my whole life. Only a couple doctors and Bea and Bella know about it."

"Mom, are you sure nothing is wrong."

"It's ok. It's nothing life threatening, nothing serious, it's just," Cindy paused. "Somewhat sad."

"Mom," Collin placed his hand on hers.

"You're sweet, it's ok though," Cindy patted his hand. She thought for a moment before proceeding.

"We're both adults now. You're eighteen, you know how the birds and the bees work. The issue I've had my entire life pertains to that."

"Oh, I see," Collin nodded. "Hmm. Ok."

"Again, it's nothing life-threatening. But," Cindy cleared her throat. "I'm unable to, I haven't had, um, an orgasm. I'm unable to have one. You know what an - "

"Yes, yes I do, Mom," Collin held up his hand. "I know what one is."

"Anyway, I don't have them. You're not an idiot. You know when Bea and Bella lived with us before they moved to Charleston, you know they shared a bed with me."

"It's fine, I know. No need to go into details. If you're a lesbian, it's fine, really," Collin said.

"No, no I'm not. I mean, I don't think I am. What I'm getting at is, I was trying different things. I've talk to doctors, nothing is physically wrong with me. I even met briefly with a shrink. I didn't like it, so I stopped. And, well, Bea and I became intimate, hoping that would do it. Nothing worked," Cindy explained.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry about your issues with that stuff though."

"It's fine. I wanted to let you know that while I can't have one, I have had one. Only one. The only orgasm I've ever had was a little over eighteen years ago."

Collin cleared his throat, slightly uncomfortable with this conversation. "That's a long time. I'm really sorry to hear that."

"It was when I gave birth to you."

Collin's eyes widened. "Um, wow. Ok."

"It's rare, but apparently it's been known to happen - women having an orgasm during childbirth. Bea has been trying to help me, offering suggestions, things like that. She even," Cindy gave a fake laugh. "She even said you were the cause of the orgasm and maybe you'd be the only person to give me one now."

"What did she mean?"

"It's dumb. She was joking that you and I could, uh, know you, and well, I'd have an orgasm if we uh - "

"Did it?"

"Right. Heh, did it."

"Oh," Collin looked away nodding his head.

"She suggested that you and I have sex. That you were the key in giving me an orgasm. I think she was drunk or something," Cindy tried to make it sound like Bea wasn't serious, even though she was.

"Yeah, that's crazy," Collin said, still not looking at his mom.

"I know. Real crazy."

He glanced at her then looked away again, "Yeah."

"She wanted me to think about it. I can't believe it, but I actually did. I guess that's what'll happen after eighteen years of not having an orgasm - maybe I'd try anything."

"You mean, you'd actually want to do that with me?"

Cindy shrugged. "I don't know. It's wrong and crazy."

"Yep."

"Would you help out? I mean, would you be willing to even think about doing that with me?" Cindy asked.

"No. No way," Collin glanced at her. "I don't know," he shrugged.

Cindy nodded, her eyes lowered. "Alright. I just wanted to talk to you about it. In case you ever see me in a bad mood or acting strange or frantic, you'll know what's mostly likely on my mind."

"Yeah, thanks for letting me know. I think."

Cindy smiled, patted her son's leg and headed to the kitchen. She grabbed the bottle of vodka and went to her bedroom.

An hour later, after several large chugs of vodka, Cindy stood in front of her bathroom mirror in a matching black bra and thong. She smiled at herself and retrieved a pillowcase. She left her room and headed to Collin's.

She knocked on the door a couple times. Collin opened it seeing a tall, muscular woman with a pillowcase over her head.

"Well?" Cindy asked. "If I cover my face, would it make it easier?"

Collin laughed and pulled the pillowcase off her head.

"I figured if I was wearing it, you couldn't see my face and it'd be easier for you."

"Mom, your face is just fine. It looks great," he glanced at her body. "All of you looks great. You could pass for Wonder Woman - just like Bea says."

"Thank you. Maybe we could just hang out. Watch a movie or something," Cindy suggested, extending her arm.

"Sure," Collin took it and walked with her downstairs.

They ate ice cream, Cindy still in her underwear, sitting against her son. After the movie ended, empty cartons of ice cream next to them, Collin spoke up.

"You know, you do look great. I was serious," he said.

"Collin," Cindy smiled, touching his face. "That means a lot coming from you. Thank you."

He put his arm around her, kissing her head. "I'm sorry you have trouble in that particular department."

"I'm just glad I've had you in my life all these years. You've been wonderful," Cindy said.

"Wished I could help, but you know, it's - "

"Weird. I know. I wouldn't force it on you," Cindy said.

"I mean, do you want me to?"

Cindy sat up, her hand resting on his thigh. "Do I want us to do that? Have sex? I don't know," Cindy shrugged. "I honestly don't know, even if it meant I'd have an orgasm."

He smiled, unsure of what to say. He held her for a few more minutes. Collin turned off the TV, extended his hand, and they headed to their bedrooms.

"I love you, Collin," Cindy was hugging him at her door. "Thank you for listening to me."

"It's fine, Mom. I love you too," they ended their hug, Cindy kissing on the cheek.

"Goodnight," She entered her room, Collin looking at her ass.

Cindy hooked her thumbs in her thong to pull it down, removing it, when she saw Collin watching her. She stopped, smiling at him.

"Sorry," he blushed. "Goodnight."

*******

The next day Cindy was kicking the bag over and over again. This time it wasn't out of anger and pent up frustration, but out of hopefulness, determination, and overall happiness. She felt like a weight had been lifted by telling Collin of her orgasm problem. His reaction of not being thoroughly grossed out by Bea's suggestion, plus the look he gave her when they said goodnight, made Cindy think her son might actually entertain the idea of incest. Her own thoughts toward it, while still feeling it was wrong and sick, viewed it more as a potential solution - a treatment for her issue.

That day in Charleston, Ronnie was busy studying, watching the women on the beach near his home. As he suspected they were with their sons. He saw a group of brunettes, in their bikinis, with younger men, playing volleyball, playing in the ocean, or sitting with each other. He heard a few of the guys call out "mom" here and there while addressing them. He saw an older brunette handing out sandwiches, in a motherly fashion, to younger guys. They all had dark hair; he presumed they were her nephews. He didn't know for sure, but he watched them all afternoon.

He watched where they headed when they left the beach. Ronnie took note of the neighborhood, deciding to drive around inside it that night.

-5-

"Does this hurt?" Cindy asked, sitting on top of Collin, rubbing his back the next night.

"Nah, Mom, feels fine," he answered.

Cindy continued massaging his shoulders and back. "You looking forward to our Charleston trip later this month? I know it'll be nice to see Bea and Bella."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Our family too. It's been many years since I've seen them. I was kinda of shocked they reached out to me to invite us to this reunion. I'm more than looking forward to seeing Bea and Bella though."

"Yeah, we're closer with them I guess," Collin closed his eyes, enjoying his mother's massage.

"Oh by the way, I don't have ulterior motives for giving you this massage."

"Huh?"

Cindy leaned down, whispering in his ear, "I'm not trying to seduce you."

"Oh, right. No, I know you aren't. Just being nice to me," He said.

"You got it. Have you thought more about what I said though?" Cindy asked, hopping off Collin, letting him sit up.

"Sorta," he shrugged.

"Yeah? What would happen? How would it happen?"

"Uh, are you talking birds and bee's stuff?" Collin asked.

"No, no," Cindy laughed. "I mean us getting to that point of crossing the line. Having intercourse."

"Um, well, I supposed we'd have to date?"

"Date? Sure, why not. What else? We'd have to look at each other and think of one another not as parent and child. I guess flirting would be involved."

"That too. I don't know, maybe some kind of romantic evening to see if it'd be too weird," Collin added.

"Right. That's one option. Or we could be more affectionate with each other. Maybe some kisses here and there," She jabbed at his side.

"Ha, right."

"It's a lot to think about. Doing something like that, or working toward it."

"Did you ever figure out why you don't have a, you know, orgasm?" Collin lowered his voice.

"No. There's something wrong up here," Cindy pointed to her head. "The doctors have examined me and run tests. They have found nothing wrong with my parts down there. Everything works normally, nothing unusual. So it must be something in my head. When I gave birth to you, maybe I was so overjoyed to see you, my mind allowed me to have one. Or maybe when you came out, you pressed against me in there in a certain way that caused it to happen."

"Whoa," Collin held up his hand.

"Sorry, too much graphic info," Cindy grinned.

"If we did it. What would it be like afterward?" Collin asked.

"If we had sex? Well, I suppose," Cindy took a deep breath. "It's so wrong and bizarre. I'd be afraid you'd hate me or I'd hate myself. I'd be afraid our relationship would be forever ruined."

"I could never hate you, Mom."

"I could never hate you. But I could hate myself for doing it - incest with you."

"I wouldn't want you to feel that way."

"Me neither. How would you feel if you and I had sex? Would you feel angry at yourself or weird?" Cindy asked.

"I guess it depends. I guess if we work toward it. It'd be 100% consensual."

"Of course."

"I think you're a beautiful woman. If I didn't see you as my mother, maybe it wouldn't be too weird. I'd be helping this older woman out with this problem she has - or at least trying to help."

"I'm sure you'd do just fine," Cindy smiled. "Part of me thinks, if we did it, we wouldn't experience horrible, negative feelings afterward."

"Yeah, I kinda feel the same way," Collin extended his arm, holding her against him.

"So, does this mean you are thinking about it?"

Collin laughed, "You aren't gross. I'll say that much."

"Well, at least that's something," Cindy chuckled, hugging him tightly.

*******

Ronnie was at the club the next night, watching the same group of brunette moms. They were all dressed up, dancing, drinking, enjoying a girl's night out. He was able to deduce, by eavesdropping on their conversation from a nearby table, that they were sisters. They were chattering on and on, mentioning various male names. One of them said "my son," "your son," and so on, followed by talk of sex acts. One of them shushed another, telling her to keep her voice down. They bickered a bit, one of them was drunk, stating no one was paying attention or listening to her. She was wrong, Ronnie picked up on most of their conversation, pretending to be playing on his phone in the booth behind theirs.

He heard them mention a family reunion and a cousin named Cindy. One of them asked about Cindy's son. Ronnie nodded.

When they all left a little later, Ronnie followed. He managed to stay back, in his car, long enough to park near their neighborhood. He was in a parking lot about a quarter mile away. He got out and walked.

In the bushes, with binoculars, Ronnie spied on the mothers. He shook his head, disgusted that they didn't even close the blinds. Each house he spied on he watched them walk through the house, not a care in the world, undressing as they made their way to a bedroom. The big, beautiful houses lit up one-by-one, mothers entering their bedroom, to take care of their sons all night.

He could see a few couples fucking, a mother on top, riding and bouncing on a dick. Ronnie snuck through the dark alleys between the beach homes. He heard muffled cries of pleasure coming from the inside. Ronnie was able to see into one's backyard pool area. One of the women, the one who was drunk and talking loudly about her son, was on all fours in the shallow end of the pool. She was getting fucked from behind by, Ronnie assumed, the son she was talking about. He watched the woman climax, anger building inside him. It wouldn't be long before he would take these mothers from their sons and show them what they were missing. He tugged at his dick and headed back to his car.

-6-

"Am I too heavy?" Cindy asked the next night, in her pajama shorts and tank top, straddling Collin on the couch.

"Nah, you're good."

"Do you have any questions for me?"

"About your condition?"

"Anything really. The 'condition' or maybe what I've done to try to fix it or this whole incest idea Bea suggested."

"Bea. So you and her?"

"Don't be silly, Collin. You know she slept in my bed when she and Bella lived with us. That woman," Cindy shook her head. "She tried to help me every single night. All night."

"Ok, ok, I get it."

"Bella too. Both them, they," Cindy thought about all those nights Bea and Bella worshiped her body, each sucking a breast, kissing down to her pussy. "They tried to help me. Nothing we did worked. No toys worked either."

"You have toys?"

"Sex toys, yes. I have a large collection of them. You know what a dildo is right?"

"Ha! Yes, Mom, I know. Vibrator?"

"I have a couple of those too. Battery operated. Again, Collin, nothing worked," Cindy's eyes lowered, her hand running over Collin's shirt-covered chest. "I can't tell you how many times - " she stopped.

"What? How many times you what?"

Cindy looked him directly in his eyes. "How many times I masturbated."

"Really?"

"I do it almost every night, Collin. I know it's pointless. I know it won't work, but in the back of my mind I think that someday it might. I even thought about what Bea suggested - me and you - and believe it or not I actually briefly thought of you while doing it. I stopped myself. Felt weird."

Collin's mouth hung open. "O-ok."

"Sorry, too much info again, right?"

"Uh no. I guess I didn't realize you were that desperate to uh, you know."

"To orgasm?" she looked into his eyes again. "To cum?"

"Yeah, that."

"You can use the slang term if you want. It's just me."

"Alright," Collin rubbed the back of his neck.

"I've all but given up. Stopped dating, only play with myself with my fingers or my toys. I'll have phone sex with Bea to humor her, but that's about it."

Collin nodded, processing everything.

"Anyway, it's late. Let's go to bed. Walk me to my room," his mother smiled, getting off him, extending her hand.

Collin complied, silently walking his mom to her bedroom door again. Cindy hugged him, kissing his cheek. "It was nice spending more time with you."

"Yeah it was."

"Collin? Can I try something?"

"Like what?"

"Don't worry, nothing too scary."

"Uh ok, sure."

"Close your eyes. Don't worry," Cindy said. Collin did as was told. Cindy paused a moment, looking to her son, a couple inches shorter than her. She took a deep breath and slowly kissed his lips. She closed her eyes, letting her lips stick to his. She felt her spine tingle then ended the kiss.

"There," she smiled. "Wasn't so bad, was it?"

Collin's eyes fluttered open. "No, Mom. Wasn't bad at all."

She bit her bottom lip, "I swear I'm not trying to seduce you."

"No, I know, Mom. It was great. Very nice."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow, sweetie."

After closing her bedroom door, Cindy stripped naked, grabbed her phone and called Bea.

Bea and Bella were covered in sweat, having rubbed pussies, scissoring for a few hours. Bea collapsed, out-of-breath, and answered the phone.

"You busy? Sounds like it," Cindy said.

"Oh, not busy, had to run to catch the phone," Bea lied. "What's up?"

"Just wanted to let you know things are getting interesting with Collin."

"Oh? Is he into the incest idea too?"

"Not sure. If so, it's not 100%, but it could be getting there. I can't believe I'm actually thinking you're onto something with your idea."

"See? I've failed you twice, third time's the charm!"

"Right," Cindy rolled her eyes. "Anyway, we'll be up soon for that reunion. Who knows what'll happen before then."

"Ok," Bea smiled. "You have a good night. I have a special friend over."

"Ah, I see. I should've known. Goodnight," Cindy laughed, ending the call.

"She still doesn't know about us?" Bella asked.

"Nah. All those three ways we had, she never suspected anything. But when she arrives here, my sweet sis, we will show her our little secret in person," Bea grinned.

-7-

It was the night before Cindy and Collin's drive up to South Carolina from Florida. In her tank top and panties, she was lying on Collin's chest in his bed.

"Do you think I'm too tall?" she asked her son.

"Of course not. You mean for sex?"

"In general, really."

"I don't think you're too tall. Wished I was taller."

"I think you're perfect the way you are."

"Thanks. But you're a little biased though."

"Maybe, maybe not," Cindy rose to her elbow, caressing his face.

"So I'd just move in with you? We'd share a bed?" Collin asked.

Cindy smiled. "Ah that. Yes. If we became lovers, Collin, you'd definitely be in my bed every night."

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,582 Followers