Polly Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne kept it teasingly still for a moment forcing her to work hard on it. Small murmurs of pleasure turned to grunts of exertion then moans of pleasure took over. She wriggled her bottom working it everywhere inside the vagina then thrust back for a deeper penetration.

Polly lifted her head and screamed a deep-throated sound tailing off to a long low wail. Everyone applauded the show but Poly didn't hear. She slumped to the floor completely sated.

Joanne looked pleased with herself while dragging Polly off to the changing room for a shower. "You need something to eat now! I guess you'll be getting home now after all that." She smiled at her new friend.

"Not likely! I've never ever experienced such orgasms. I've lost count if you include the little ones." Poly told her over a Caesar salad. "This salad tastes wonderful." She commented casually.

Joanne looked at her wondering what kind of sex monster she had unleashed. Maybe she had underestimated Polly. "Come on then. This time I'll give you a real work out." She grinned with a certain glint to her eye.

In the changing room she opened a cupboard to reveal toys arranged in groups according to their purpose. It was much bigger than the ones in the private room. "These are for men. These are for men and women. These are just for women." Polly just stood there wondering what some of them were for.

"Sit on the edge of that bench. Open wide. No, your legs silly."

Polly looked at the object in Joanne's hand wondering what it was. This lack of experience might be getting her into trouble wondering what the hell it was. Could she trust this crazy woman after all she hardly knew her and this was her most private place, just what was she going to do? 'Well it used to be private.' She thought, giggling with nervous excitement.

Polly watched as the woman eased it into her. "Is it in the right place?" She asked.

"Well it's in!" Polly said.

"Is it touching you're button."

"My what?" Polly asked.

"Bloody hell, do I have to teach you everything!" She laughed. "Inside just below the entrance a little lump or it might just be an area of sensitiveness." Joanne saw the blank look on her face and shrugged. "Come on stand up we'll take another tour of the club."

"Don't you need to switch on the batteries?" Polly asked.

"It's a Chinese egg Polly. You'll see."

Polly took a step and stopped, keeping very still. "Jump up and down and you'll see what it does." Joanne laughed.

Polly did a couple of times and froze. Still excited from earlier the feeling jumped up a notch as the demon inside jiggled about with trembling sensations against the walls of her vagina. Inside the egg were metal balls that set up a vibration with every movement.

She took a few steps toward the door and had to stop. "Ooow! That's nice." She put a hand to her pussy and pressed at it. "That is very nice. Do you expect me to walk around naked with this thing in me?" She sighed, open mouthed.

Joanne grabbed an arm to pull her through the door into the bar. "No. No drink, you don't need Dutch courage this time." They walked into the main room. Not giving her a chance to rest Polly had to walk with careful steps beside her. The little sensations to an already sensitised pussy were pushing her toward another climax.

They sat down on a sofa with another couple. Joanne did the talking while Polly sat with her thighs clamped shut. Polly didn't even look at them as the Chinese egg pressed down heavily against the spot Joanne had mentioned, her button, still trembling tantalizingly.

Polly cleared her throat trying not to groan. A little tiny orgasm whimpered its way through her body. Her breasts seem to glow hot with the nipples protruding like flashing beacons declaring to everyone what was happening inside her.

Expecting it to end, it just didn't. She rocked backward and forward a couple of times feeling the little vibrations touch her off again. The orgasm continued and she became aware the three of them were watching her. It went on and on keeping a hold of her leaving her helpless in its grip. It was such a light little sensation yet so insistent seeming never to end.

She rocked back and forth again keeping the egg vibrating against that magic spot which sent sensuous messages of pleasure throughout her body. She closed her eyes tight willing it to stop then opened them wide but still it continued leaving her powerless to do anything but submit to it.

She wondered if it would ever end if she would be trapped in a timeless orgasm completely helpless like a drug addict in a little world of gentle yet powerful sensations. Just when she thought it would never end the orgasm completed and she deflated into the sofa like a rubber doll losing the will to live.

Her thighs flopped open, her arms wrested at her sides. The three sitting opposite could see her open pussy but she didn't care and couldn't move anyway.

"Well you enjoyed that Polly!" Joanne said, and explained to the others what was inside her. Polly nodded slowly with a sly smile upon her face. 'So much for not joining in!' She thought.

She had gingerly walked in with the intention of finding a quiet spot away from everyone and here she was splayed naked after having an enormous orgasm before strangers. 'And I don't bloody care!' She thought with a giggle.

***

Polly sat with a smirk on her face keeping the three friends waiting. "Well go on tell us." Brenda hissed at her. "What happened?"

"Nothing much. I found a dark corner and watched a few couples, even foursomes playing games. That's all." She smiled.

"What kind of games, tell it all." Samantha said, leaning forward eagerly.

"Well, you sure, it might not be . . . "

Samantha interrupted her. "Just spill the beans you tease!"

"There were no beans but there were eggs." She laughed. "OK! OK!" Polly told them about the couple dressed in school uniforms and all about what others were up to but carefully left out her own involvement. She didn't really want to tell them about Joanne preferring to keep this new friend to her self.

"I peeked into one of the private rooms." She said and described what was going on. It was so difficult to describe the sensuousness of it she gave up rather than reveal how turned on she had become. Polly was unable to put over the atmosphere of the club to her friends but that didn't seem to matter for they were hooked on the sex.

"If I could go without my husband knowing I would." Brenda said and went red with embarrassment. Samantha didn't say anything but was obviously making up her own fantasies about the place.

"So you won't be going back there?" Samantha asked.

"No. Once was enough." She said with what she hoped was a grimace. "Not my sort of thing at all. It's for rich dirty old men Sammy. Another round? We can get to Brenda's challenge then." Polly grinned mischievously.

The two friends looked at her with suspicion. There seemed to be something about her, more confidence perhaps. Probably just glad to have completed the challenge they thought. "I bet she made half of it up." Samantha said to Brenda. Brenda looked at her feeling disappointed at the thought.

***

Stepping out of the taxi Polly looked at the grand old building with a nervous tingle in her belly. She wondered if it would be the same tonight for it had been a week since the initiation to the club. So many naughty names for it had been thought of over the last few days but again she felt it just had to be called simply 'The Club'.

Joanne would be there so there was a good chance of it being an interesting evening. All week her feelings had alternated between shock at what she had done and excitement at the prospect of learning something new from the next visit.

Sitting in the bar she kept her legs crossed maintaining as much of her privacy as she could. It was so naughty and exciting sitting naked in a bar sipping a vodka tonic as though it were perfectly normal. Of course out here it could be a perfectly respectable naturist camp only she knew how salacious it was the other side of that door in the main room.

"Hi! Sorry I'm late." Joanne bounced in to peck Polly on the cheek. She slapped her bottom and said. "So you're sitting there like an old pro now." She laughed.

"Not so much of the old, thank you." Polly laughed nervously.

"So you're still a little shy then." She teased, sitting with her legs splayed.

"Stop showing off!" She countered.

"Come on let's get in there and see who's turned up." Joanne said.

The same couple sat on the same sofa dressed in their school gear. Joanne waved to them as they sat down in an alcove together. "Not much action tonight but you never know who will turn up later."

"Hi J." A tall dark stranger smiled at Joanne.

"Mickey! Hi! It's been a long time!" They kissed cheeks and stood talking. Polly felt jealous and needed more than a brush off introduction. His eyes were on Joanne, with plenty of eye-to-eye contact, not once looking her gorgeous body over so he must know her well.

"Sorry Polly. I seem to have a date." She leant close to whisper. "He is Mister Right as far as I'm concerned so please forgive me if I leave you alone for awhile." He smoothed a hand over her bare bottom toward her crotch. "Hey! Can't you wait? Go mingle Polly. I'll be back soon." She said, but didn't move letting him explore a little while.

"That's enough." She said and took his hand to lead him to a private room.

Remembering his blue eyes she placed him as the hunk they had bumped into leaving the private room last week. She realised only now why they hadn't been introduced by Joanne at the time. This one she was saving for herself.

Polly finished her drink and went back to the changing room to take a look at the toys. Most were obvious but there were some strange unrecognisable things on shelves. She didn't pluck up courage to try any but tried to figure out what some of them were for or how they fitted.

Strolling back to the bar she had another drink but soon got bored waiting for Joanne. Taking a deep breath she stuck out her breasts, to boost her confidence, and sauntered back into the main room. There was still no sign of Joanne so she would have to make some new friends, but what was the protocol, could she just saunter up and join someone?

"Hi! Polly. Joanne was looking for you; she's waiting down stairs. I'm to take you down there." He said.

His partner was standing with him and Polly couldn't help remembering her from last time. She had made her cum while Joanne worked on the husband. Feeling embarrassed not knowing what to say Polly let them lead her over to the stairs with out a word spoken.

"You'll need to wear these." He said handing her a belt with cuffs and thigh braces attached. "You don't have to close the cuffs just loop them around your wrists. Here let Bridget help." Bob's partner belted her up and clasped the straps around her thighs.

Poly didn't like the idea of this but it looked as though Joanne was going to educate her yet again and after last time she was curious to find out what would happen. Eager to join her new friend Polly submitted to the harness. 'Bloody hell!' She thought. 'This is something new alright.'

"This way, follow Bob." Bridget told her with a seductive smile on her lips.

Polly was wary of these two but ignored the inner warning putting it down to nerves. Besides she just had to see what Joanne had planned for her. At the foot of the stairs a large man stood guard at the dungeon entrance. Polly felt it was a little over the top.

"He's here to make sure everyone that enters does so voluntarily." Bob explained.

"Hi, is Joanne still in there?" He asked,

"Sure." He replied.

Bob pushed the large heavy soundproofed door open for the three to walk in. Polly heard the thump as it closed behind them and shivered not feeling so confident now and hoped nothing too drastic was planned for her. She trusted Joanne but what if she became so carried away that she lost control?

She looked down across the basement that was called the dungeon wondering at all the equipment attached to walls and scattered about the place like a bizarre gym. It was dark with minimal lighting casting ominous shadows over the tiled floor.

Still mesmerised by the place Polly felt Bridget take a wrist, though instead of being led by the hand she felt and heard the click of the cuffs shut around the wrists. Bob quickly fastened a collar around her neck. Before she had time to move or even think she had been trapped, it was all so unexpected.

"This way, Joanne is waiting." Bob told her.

She didn't like this at all but rather than make a fuss Polly decided to talk to Joanne about what was to happen next for she was sure to have something naughty but nice planned. She would tell her she was unsure about this sort of thing and to take it easy. Though Joanne did seem to instinctively know what she liked.

Bob led her over to a set of stocks and bent her over into them. "Hey! What are you doing! Where's Joanne?" Polly cried out. Her fear suddenly crystallized leaving both legs shaking uncontrollably.

Bob disappeared around a corner in the cavernous chamber and brought back Joanne shuffling in manacles. On seeing Polly she shouted a jumble of meaningless sounds through a ball gag. The red ball filled her mouth and spittle was dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

He fastened her to a hook in the wall before Polly leaving her standing naked and helpless. She rattled the chains in anger and hissed at Bob but there was nothing she could do to help her friend.

'Oh! No!' Polly thought. 'We're in trouble now!' "What have you done to Joanne? Let her go! Damn you just let us both go!"

"Ouch!" Polly exclaimed in surprise.

"Don't speak unless addressed by your master." Bridget told her after slapping her arse.

The woman brought a paddle into Polly's limited view waggling it menacingly. Polly had the sense not to speak instead she tried to communicate with Joanne with meaningful looks.

It wasn't easy looking up at her as she was bent over with head and wrists in the stocks. Her feet were stuck into two holes in a box on the ground splaying her legs. They were both naked and helpless with these two strangers unable to help each other. Scared as to what they had in mind she knew what ever it was it didn't look good.

Bob stood in front of her and smiled. "I guess you are wondering why you are here? I've decided to teach you two a lesson in manners. Joanne was bad enough but the two of you are out of control. Last week you made Bridget, my slave, cum without my permission." He said.

Polly remembered sucking on Bridget's pussy and how much the woman had cum. So this was it, he was jealous over how excited the woman, his slave, had become. 'Why hadn't he just told us to move on?' Polly thought.

He reached for her breast and pinched a nipple. Looking away, not whishing to see this awful mistreatment of her breasts, she tried not to squeal. "Ouch! What have you done? Stop it! Ouch!" After the outburst she felt a paddle slap her bottom. What had caused the outburst was the stinging pinching of a clamp upon a nipple.

Looking down at her breasts she watched him clamp the other nipple but this time bit her tongue, not daring to speak for the paddle hurt more than the nipple clamps.

He pulled at the chain linking the two clamps raising her breasts into an undignified position almost under her chin. She glared at him not wanting to let go to the slight pain or lose this challenge.

Letting the chain go gave some relief with her breasts now dangling below her. She could see how red and swollen the nipples were but there was no damage. 'What now?' She wondered. 'Damn him!'

She watched in fright as he added a weight to the chain pulling her nipples down elongating her breasts. "No please! Not another one." She cried out, and then felt the paddle crack against her cheeks. "Owww!"

Both her arse and her beasts were smarting. It was dreadful what he was to doing to her lovely breasts for they were stretched out below her the weights pulling her nipples into long tubes of pain.

"Please don't hurt me!" She begged. Another thwack of the paddle was heard but hardly felt over the pain of the tit torture.

Bob took the ball gag from Joanne's mouth and watched as she worked her jaw loose again. "So what do you think of your little friend now Miss Smart Ass. What shall I do to her next? It's your entire fault you know. It was you who brought her over to us and made me a laughing stock. You made my slave cum when everyone knows she isn't allowed to in the club."

"No!" Joanne managed to say. Looking at him she could see he was determined to have revenge on them both for this imagined slight they had perpetrated. She tried to think of some way to reason with him but all she could say was. "Please Bob, she can't stand this sort of thing she just joined the club. Do what ever you have to do to me!" She said, trying to sound confident to win him over.

"I was thinking of piercing your nipples. All the equipment is down here and we have plenty of time as no one has booked the dungeon until tomorrow. Nipples first then where else I wonder? Your lips look so enticing but perhaps a ring through the nose might be appropriate. No? I could lead you around by your pussy lips that would make you behave." He said. The grin on his face showed how much he was enjoying this little game.

Joanne looked at the device in his hand and knew it could pierce her nipples or lips, even her clit. Neither of them wanted that. They had such lovely skin so why spoil it with enforced jewellery. The machine would insert a ring and seal it in place making it very difficult and painful to remove.

"I wonder which of you I should take home. I need a live-in pet to serve as my slave. The training will be interesting. I wonder how submissive I could make you Polly. Given time I could brainwash you into a complete slave slut unable to think of anything but my pleasure."

Polly grimaced at the very idea of being kept as this arrogant little mans sexual plaything. Determined not to be intimidated she concentrated on keeping her features neutral. She told herself the ideas were too far fetched to be frightening. She almost laughed at his silly ideas but that would earn a punishment.

Joanne almost gasped out loud. If he did get one of them home they would be in serious trouble. That was no idle threat. There were rumours of his brainwashing techniques circulating the club and they frightened her. If there was a way of spiriting someone one out of the club then Bob would know for he had been a founding member. She hoped he was just teasing them to frighten them in revenge for the humiliation upstairs.

According to the club rules members names and addresses were false so who would know what had happened to them if they simply never turned up at the club again. Joanne decided to play along with his game not wanting to push him into doing something hasty.

12