Polyamory Ch. 12: Debra Gets Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gladys though told us to wait, that we should take our time to undress and she wanted to get the room ready. So Debra and I sat on the sofa making out, my fingers in her pussy the whole time and I think she had probably four or five orgasms while on the sofa she was so turned on and ready. I know I was ready. I wasn't even sure my orgasm would last past slipping into her.

After maybe 10 minutes, Gladys came out and ceremonially led us into the bedroom holding each of us by the hand. The room was lit with at least 50 candles. The sheets were not the ones we'd been using but red satin. There were four arrangements of flowers plus mine. It was gorgeously romantic.

Debra threw her arms around Gladys and said, "It is so beautiful," before kissing her deeply.

I moved in behind her and hugged the two of them. "Yes, Gladys, my love, it is magnificent."

Gladys broke the kiss and said, "Now, my lovers, it is time for us to truly make love for the first time and for you Debra to experience the wonder and mystery of intercourse. I am going to be your mistress and guide."

She led us to the bed and said, "Now, Hank, help me undress our virgin." That was not too hard given the dress had a clasp behind her neck and a couple of hooks on the waist. It dropped to the floor. "Now my love, help me pull the sheet back." I went to the other side and we carefully and neatly turned the sheet down. I returned to where they were. "Let's lie her on the bed. Debra, my love just sit on the edge and lie back don't climb in."

The bed was a high bed with a thick mattress. Debra lay back and Gladys moved a pillow under her head. I was wondering what Gladys had in mind. She obviously had a plan.

"Now, lover watch as your lovers undress each other". She began slowly undressing me as music started playing in the background. I recognized the tune as "I Need You Tonight" by INXS. After that I don't remember anything of the music because I was two engrossed with the two beauties before me.

Gladys unbuttoned my shirt so slowly, it was painful, but she moved so sensuously it had both Debra and me squirming. Once my shirt was unbuttoned, she left it on but open and moved to my pants which dropped to the floor in a heap. She knelt to remove my shoes and socks, and I stepped out of my pants. Then she very sensuously put her fingers in the waist band of my underwear and slipped it our from under my balls and down my legs. Oddly, my balls and pecker didn't feel relieved as much as enlivened. Then she whispered, "Now, Hank, undress me but do it slowly."

I couldn't exactly see how to unfasten two fasteners slowly, but tried to undo the halter and slowly let it down off her shoulders and then move to her fastener at the waist. As I started on her waist, I flicked my tongue first on one and then the other of her nipples which elicited a shiver and a moan. I even heard Debra moan and exclaim, "Oh, God, you two are so sexy together. I'm dying here though."

I lowered Gladys's dress slowly to the floor and she stepped out of it and said, "OK, Hank, you have one more chore before we make love. Well, maybe it's just another lovemaking thing to do."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Glad you asked. We both have the BenWa Balls in us. You need to take mine out and clean them with your tongue and mouth. Then you need to do the same with Debra's."

"Gladly!" I replied and knelt in front of Gladys running my tongue from breast to pussy and lapping at her already very wet pussy. I had no idea how to remove the balls, but then realized there was a string hanging out and I pulled, then tugged at them and finally they slipped out. I stood and sucked first one and then the other into my mouth, making a bit of a show of doing so, and cleaned it. The aroma of her pussy and the taste of her cum made my cock jump.

Then I knelt on the floor between Debra's legs and licked her pussy and she came, thrashing and crying out. I tugged on the string and the balls seemed not to move. Debra said, "I'm so turned on I think my pussy is clinching them. Let me try to relax." Finally, with me asserting pressure and her pushing, the balls came out. She was looking down her body at me and I was looking up at her. I slipped the balls into my mouth and tried to leave it open as I sucked her juices off them. I then laid them on the bedside table next to Gladys's. My cock jumped at the sight of not just one, but two sex toys, reminding it of my great fortune.

Gladys then said, "Hank, stand before our woman who is about to sacrifice her precious virginity to us. Take her feet and lift them to your shoulders." I did. "Now Debra, my love, are you ready?"

"Never more ready, please take me."

"OK, my love, let's go slowly." She wrapped her hand around my cock and pushed against my back with her lovely body and I moved in. She positioned my cock at the entrance of Debra's vagina and said, "Just put the helmet in and no more." We pushed in and Debra immediately orgasmed as did Gladys. Then I came. I couldn't help it. When Debra realized what was happening, she grabbed my hips and thrust herself onto me. My cock hit her cervix as my second load shot out.

Debra began to flail and thrust violently. I held her hips so she stayed on my cock as I came maybe seven or eight more times. Each time I shot, Debra screamed out, "Thank you, Jesus!" Or "Praise God!"

When my cum had been spent, I leaned forward and flicked Debra's nipples and began to suck one. Gladys climbed around and began to kiss her. We did this for a minute or two when Debra came again about as strongly and began to sing. She has such a beautiful voice. The song was unknown to me but once more sounded like a completely coherent Celtic Christian ode.

As she sang, she took on a beatific trance like appearance. There was obviously something very spiritual going on here. I felt it and Gladys felt it as we simply watched our beautiful lover sing.

It was both so beautiful and erotically sensual, that my cock hardened within her and still singing, she began to move against me. Then when she finished the song, she grabbed my hips and thrust against me as if she were starving for more. We fucked for a good bit now, Gladys sitting cross legged behind Debra holding her in her lap and flicking her nipples with her fingers or cupping them and massaging them.

It was such a beautifully erotic scene that my cock grew as hard as it had ever been. It seemed Debra could not get enough and both women came at least three or four times as Debra and I fucked. Once Gladys came so hard that she laid back no the bed and quaked and shivered for what seemed an eternity but was probably just 20 or 30 seconds.

I had the thought that I'd love to cum for 15 or 20 seconds. Why did women get to have so much fun? Then I was able to help them with their fun and it was quite fun to watch them cum because it was so beautiful when they did.

Debra and I kept thrusting. I took her feet and pushed them to her shoulders. Eliciting moans of pleasure as my cock seemed to move deeper within her. I could feel it hitting the hard doughnut of her cervix and see the reaction from her. Gladys had recovered from her orgasm and was sitting with her wonderful breasts dangling over but on each side of Debra's face. The look on her face showed she was enjoying this scene and massively turned on by it. One of her hands was on Debra's breast and the other now in her own pussy.

I was once more getting close to cumming which sort of amazed me it was so soon, but maybe the plan for me not to cum until now had made that possible. When I did, my first shot launched when I was pressed hard against Debra's cervix sending her into another orgasm of epic proportion which caused Gladys to cum once more also.

Every shot elicited a "Thank you, Jesus!" "Praise God!" or "Hallelujah!" from Debra. Gladys was writhing and uttering a string of "ooohs", 'aaahs' or "Fuck, fuck, fuck." What a seeming contradiction that may be worth exploring but not now. I was totally happy.

Once we had sort of come down from the orgasms, my cock slipped out of Debra actually only semi-hard for the first time in hours if not days. I climbed on to the bed and the three of us gathered into a knot. Debra said, "Oh, God, Gladys and Hank, that was the most amazing ecstatic experience for me. I am sure I heard the angels sing and God blessing us. Thank you both for such an amazing experience." She then kissed Gladys and they held it for quite a while. I could see their tongues moving in and out of their mouths, such a sensuous thing, and their breasts pressing into each other, and my little soldier got re-enlivened.

Despite I was aroused enough to penetrate either, I held back assuming they'd decide what to do next. For some time, we just held each other, kissed and sucked breasts, one of my favorite things to do. Since I had two sets available to me that were different in many respects I could enjoy the difference.

As I've said, Debra's are small barely Bs. Her areola is puffy so stands on her larger part of her breasts and on its peak are her nipples. They get hard and a bit longer than average from my experience. The feel of her breasts in general is firmer than the few I have experienced. It is a special form of delight for me to be able to get the whole breast in my mouth and then push it out and suck it back in, but I also love to suck on, bite lightly, and otherwise play with them using my tongue. What I do seems to really turn her on. Since she has only been in the sun without much on this past Sunday, her body is nearly porcelain white.

Gladys's breasts are small Cs and pure white compared to the rest of her body except her bikini area. She uses enough sunscreen to not be starkly different but the lines are clear. They are firm but not quite so much as those of Debra. There's no sag, they are just softer and pear shaped with fairly large areolae and nipples that get very hard but not as long as Debra's when stimulated. There is no way for me to get the whole breast in my mouth, but I do love licking and sucking them in the same manner as those of Debra's. I guess I need a bigger mouth.

So they decided. Gladys said, "OK, Hank, I'm ready for you. You ready for me?"

'Any time' was my natural instinct.

"I want you to do me from behind, not in my ass, but doggy style in my pussy and I want Debra to get where she can suck my breasts and me hers." Just hearing the suggestion got me excited it sounded erotic and I'm sure would look erotic. Debra moved so fast, I got to see what it looked like before I moved into position. Those luscious breasts of Gladys dangling for Debra to suck and when Gladys touched Debra's breast with her tongue, Debra thrust hers into Gladys she was so anxious for her touch.

I moved behind Gladys whose back was arched so Her ass was nicely presented to me. It took a minute of moving about to get in the place so that my cock slipped into Gladys, who moaned appreciatively and then pushed back at me. I began thrusting slowly trying to get a rhythm and movement that would move my cock head over her G-spot and then hit her cervix.

Once I did, whenever my cock hit her cervix, she would buck against me or so it seemed. We kept up this pace for a good bit, both women moaning and exclaiming, and me telling them how magnificent and erotic this all is. I began hearing them having orgasms. Debra had begun pumping her fingers into her own pussy and flicking her clit with the other.

After being in this position for a while, I could feel Gladys's pussy moving toward a strong orgasm and hoped I could come with her. I started moving more quickly and she began thrusting against me. I could feel my balls tighten and my cock grow as her pussy clinched and we came.

I shot a load into her and she called out in glee. Her body began to quake and shiver. Then with the next loads, she began to buck so that I thought I may lose her but I held tight to her hips and spewing cum into her. She screamed so loud I was sure the neighbors would hear.

Debra then began to cum apparently quite strongly, because with her fingers in her pussy, she began thrusting up for something more. Gladys continued sucking her breasts, but all Debra could do is call out praising God and Jesus which still surprised me—it sort of made sense.

Once Debra's orgasm subsided, Gladys moved off me and down Debra's body to lick her pussy. Debra dove up into Gladys's and began lapping my cum as it oozed out. I lay beside them and caressed Gladys's back and ass and Debra's head. In a minute or two they were cumming again and laughing in delight.

We huddled together and hugged and kissed and relaxed. My cock was soft, sort of. Gladys suggested a drink, maybe just water for hydration. I went and filled three glasses and came back. They were kissing and feeling each other up. 'Will I ever get over this? I hope not.'

I stood at the side of the bed watching for a bit and as I did my cock began to harden. I had cum three times, could I possibly cum again soon? I guess I may find out.

I told them I had the water. They sat up and each took a glass and drank about half. "Wow, I was thirsty and after all that cum", laughed Debra.

"It's all the exertion", said Gladys.

"Whatever, I think I see something ready for more", observed Debra.

"You want it?" asked Gladys.

Debra's face lit up and she smiled a face covering smile and she said, "Oh, yeah, I want it. I need it in me." She crawled to me and sucked me in then she said, "What would we do?

Gladys said, "Hank, lie down here and Debra you can straddle him and then you can control everything. I'll coach you a bit if you want."

"Oh, yes, it turns me on for you to tell me what to do and how."

I laid down and Debra got over me, those wonderful breasts now dangling over me. She positioned my cock and began slowly sitting down on it, her mouth opening as if she were surprised and she said, "Oh, yes!" as if she were sighing. "Oh, Hank, my love, it feels so good. I never imagined being penetrated by a man could feel so luscious and fulfilling. Now I know what it means that they shall become one flesh. It's not just that I have your cock in me but that I feel like I have you in me and I am encircling you. I feel one with you and Gladys."

Gladys hugged her and affirmed her observation, "Later, let's talk about that. Now move up and down on his cock a few times and squeeze as you go up." Debra did, that was an incredible feeling. Then she said, "Now, move as if you were just going to drag your pussy over his pubic area."

I wondered, 'Where did Gladys get all these ideas? isn't she ... wasn't she a lesbian? I never knew her to be with a man.' Anyway, it felt good and I wanted more.

Once Debra had been dragging back and forth a bit, Gladys said, "Now, move your hips side to side." Once Debra got that movement down, "OK, see if you can make circles with your hips." It took Debra a fair amount of effort to figure that move out but once she had, we were both feeling incredible sensations. As she moved, my cock apparently moved around in her in a way that had it hit her cervix just right. She was in near ecstasy.

The movement had me moving toward orgasm, but I did not want to cum yet, I wanted to fuck her all night. I reached up and fondled her breasts just a bit and then pulled her down so I could suck her breasts, that lifted her ass creating another angle of penetration to which she moaned and her pussy clinched. I bent my knees so I could get my feet on the bed and began thrusting into her while I sucked her breasts. She came suddenly. I think it surprised her. I kept sucking and thrusting and she let out a string of incomprehensible words, then her thank you Jesus and praise God. And once again she began to sing.

I felt something I didn't expect at all. Something was moving in her but not in her vagina. I realized that Gladys must either have a finger or a dildo in Debra's ass. That tightened her pussy. Debra's orgasm was so strong and the penetrations so sensuous that she raised up so I could no longer suck a breast and threw her head back as she sang.

I tired not to cum fucking her felt so good and so right, but I was losing the battle. There was simply too much stimulations and so I did. My cum hit Debra's cervix causing another orgasm over the one she was already having. She quit singing and began muttering, "Oh, God!" over and over again. I kept cumming and she did also.

We were both about done when we heard Gladys exclaiming and the bed shaking like an earthquake. In rapid succession, she exclaimed, "Oh, my God!" over and over again. Then she was next to Debra and me and we lay there hugging. Gladys came to me and kissed me passionately. It was so good and wonderful. I felt there was no way I could love one of these women without the other.

>>>

It was not long before we were fucking again, and we did so for at least a couple of hours before falling asleep. I came three more times to my surprise and to Debra and Gladys's delight. We simply could not get enough of each other. However, sometimes our bodies simply betray our desires and we fell asleep and woke up pretty close to the same time.

I, of course, had to pee and took a long time because I also had my morning wood. When I returned, Gladys and Debra were in 69 lapping at each other and on their sides. I watched for a bit stroking my cock languidly. I realized I could spoon one of them but which one. It would be nice if I had two cocks.

It seemed I had fucked Gladys last last night, so I decided to spoon Debra. I moved in behind her and got in position and ran my cock along her pussy. I felt a hand aim my cock and it slipped in. Debra moaned loudly and Gladys exclaimed, "Yes, Hank, fuck her." Then I felt her tongue licking my cock and balls as I moved in and out.

I reached around and took one of Debra's breasts in my hand and began massaging it to which she responded by moaning and clinching her pussy. It seemed none of us was in a hurry and we lay there fucking, licking and groping for a very long time. Alas, I was getting close to an orgasm and despite efforts to hold off, I came and when I did, Debra did, and when she did, Gladys did. We were one big mass of thrashing bodies.

Once our orgasms subsided, my cock softened and slipped out to Debra's expressed disappointment. Gladys began lapping my cum up. When she thought she had the last bit, she sat up and kissed me, giving me a bit. Despite not being all that pleased with my own taste, I found this to be quite erotic and my cock hardened.

Gladys noticed and teased, "I think the little guy wants more."

Debra looked and said, "Appears so. What does he want, Hank? Mouth, pussy or ass?"

"I think he'd be happy with either. However, I think pussy would be great and I have a hard time deciding because I love you both so much. I just fucked, you Debra so I guess it's Gladys's turn."

Gladys replied, "Hank, don't forget I am Bi and I love sex with men and women. I do want your cock and love it, but I love making love to you two and having your cock in me is not required although appreciated. If Debra is still really hot for it, she gets it."

"But I feel like you do, Gladys. I never felt slighted because Hank was fucking you. That doesn't mean I don't want him because I do. I think I could walk around with him in me all day and not tire."

"I'll tell you what then, why don't you and Hank fuck and I'll get the harness and peg him."

'Oh, shit, I thought', then I said, "Ummm, I'm not sure pegging me is a good idea this time of day, maybe later. In fact, I'll look forward to it later, just not now."

Gladys smiled devilishly. "Yeah, I guess you are right. OK, I want you two to fuck and I will watch and do myself."

"But you've already done yourself", objected Debra.