Polyamory Ch. 14: House Preparations

Story Info
The threesome prepares the house to move in with sex.
6.4k words
4.68
6k
8

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

"Preparing the House"

I woke with my morning wood pressed against the back of Gladys. Despite feeling the need to pee, I wanted to spoon fuck her the scene was so erotic. Debra's head was nestled against Gladys's breasts and was lying with her left hand on her own breast.

I moved to get my cock between Gladys's legs and closer to her pussy. When I did, she responded but seemed not to wake. After a little manipulation, I was able to get in position and slipped into her pussy. Why she was so wet, I didn't know. Perhaps, she was having an erotic dream, but what did I care.

I began to move in and out and she moaned and moved a bit which changed the position of Debra's head. Debra opened here eyes and looked at me. From the way I was moving, she caught on quickly and began to suck on Gladys's exposed breast, the one her cheek was pressed against while asleep.

I kept my pace slow going in and out as far as I could in this position. Something changed, maybe in Gladys's dream so she arched her back giving me better access to her pussy and making it possible to drive deeper until my cock hit her cervix. She must have been having quite a dream because she pushed back but did not seem to wake.

Debra worked her hand between she and Gladys finally able to stimulate her clit. Gladys began to respond with increased breathing and moans and groans. Then she had an orgasm which I thought surely meant she'd wake up but no signs otherwise.

I increased my pace wanting to cum myself. The faster I went, the more moaning and squirming from Gladys. Debra was getting turned on, I could tell by watching her breast firm and her nipple get hard and longer. I was close but thought, 'Maybe Debra and I cold cum together.' I watched Debra to try and gauge her arousal level knowing how easily she orgasmed.

In a few minutes, Debra was squirming towards her orgasm with no more than the erotic nature of our situation. At least, I thought that was the case. Could she possibly be playing with her own clit at the same time she was with Gladys's? I didn't know.

What I did know was I was on the verge, my balls contracting and my cock growing and becoming more sensitive. Then Debra exploded and that did it. I shot a very strong load right at Gladys's cervix. I pushed in as hard as I could shooting six or seven more shots into her cervix. Then Gladys exploded and began to shake and quake and moan. Then she began screaming out, "Oh, my God!" "Jesus!" "Fuuuuck!"

Then her eyes opened and she looked at Debra and then at me. We began to laugh at the surprised look on her face. Her orgasm began to subside and she said, "Oh, God, you two I was dreaming we were on the beach and I was bent over the log holding myself up so Debra could suck my breasts and play with my clit and you, Hank, were fucking me senseless. What a way to wake up! Thank you!"

She kissed Debra as sensuously as possible. My cock was softening until then and then it decided them kissing was too erotic to get soft on. Gladys felt it hardening and broke the kiss and said, "If that is ready for another go, I think you need to give it to Debra."

"Just one problem, I need to pee really bad," I said as I pulled out and jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. The two of them were not far behind.

When I came out, Debra was kneeling beside the bed with her hands folded under her head. Gladys arrived at the scene a second later. "OK, you two. Take your positions. Gladys, suck my breasts and play with my clit while Hank fucks me." Needless to say, we obeyed.

Kneeling behind Debra, I began fucking her slowly while Gladys began sucking first one and then the other breast. I could feel her fingers stroking Debra's clit. Occasionally, she would dip one or two fingers into Debra's vagina which felt good to me.

I was ramping up my fucking speed to synch with Debra's apparent arousal level, but I was still a good piece from cumming again given I'd just done so. Debra was clearly close, I couldn't see anything except the abdomen and hips of Gladys, but her position also made it difficult for her to move much. The scene, though, was quite a turn on and cum or not, I was enjoying it.

Suddenly, Debra came hard. She screamed a bunch of unrecognizable words, then "Praise God!", "Thank you, Jesus!", "Hallelujah!". Then she came again and seemed to have several orgasms in a row from the way in which she quaked, thrusted against me and screamed and moaned some more.

Then Gladys also began to cum. Watching these two women cum together in the positions we were in, caused my orgasm to rise up and explode. When I felt it cumming, I pressed into Debra for the first explosion, but decided to do something different and pulled out, shooting my next load onto Gladys's hand. Then I aimed my cock at Debra's ass covering it with cum.

Debra moaned all the more and seemed to cum again. I began massaging it into her ass cheeks and she seemed to really like that. She began to coo and then raised up turned her head and kissed me. Gladys made a show of licking the cum from her hand and smacking her lips.

We fell into a heap on the floor, hugging and kissing for the next 30 minutes or so. Somebody asked, "Are we going to church?" At least, the subject came up. We decided that our lives had been too blest not to go and give thanks.

We got some breakfast, showered and primped. Before dressing, I checked to see what the weather was seeing that it had rained some over night. I never heard it, but it was quite wet outside and the temperature was more typical of the season. That meant Debra and Gladys had to wear something warmer as did I.

I put on the clothes from our date and the girls dressed in very pretty dresses with fall colors. The bodices were snug showing off the form of their breasts. Debra was particularly alluring because she wore no bra. Gladys said she had to wear one because she didn't think she looked good without one. We challenged her to take it off and let us judge.

She removed the bra and adjusted the dress. I had no idea what she saw wrong with it. Yes, her nipples showed as did Debra's. Otherwise her breasts nestled nicely in the pleats of the breast of the dress. While her breast were larger than Debra's, they had next to no sag and were quite firm. So it was decided— no bras.

Debra said, "Well, if no bras. No Panties", and reached under her dress and removed her thong. Gladys followed suit.

The effect was clear. My cock was now hard and swollen and ready for business. They were kind and petted it and said, "We're sorry, darling", speaking directly to it. "You'll have to wait an hour or so."

"I'm not sure it can wait and hour much less the hour and half or so we are really talking about."

"Too bad!" they said.

We walked to church, the service was about to start so we slipped into a pew and sat with Debra between Gladys and me. We probably sat a bit too close, but each of us wants to be as close as possible to one or the other or both of our lovers. That seems right, but I wondered if one or the other of the other worshippers may find it odd for this threesome to be so close. I decided not to care.

I held Debra's hand during hymns and prayers most of which are said standing. During the sermon, I put my arm around her and at times toyed with Gladys's hair. She'd occasionally look over at me and smile. Debra and she held each other's hand, something women could get away with without being thought weird by anyone.

The sermon was about receiving the person we consider odd and different with grace and kindness. Josephine emphasized that difference is not bad. Sometimes when a person is behaving in a manner we know to be sinful like sexual abuse, theft, murder, fraud and the like, things about which we have laws that make sense because they treat the other persons as if they do not matter. Grace and kindness treat the other person as if they matter. Then she closed by saying that despite how we may feel about even the criminal, however heinous, the scriptures still call us to grace and kindness towards them because our goal is not judgement but salvation, liberation from their sinfulness.

The service ended and we returned to Gladys's and decided to spend the afternoon at the house. We could clean and install the curtain rods and curtains. I was to drop Gladys and Debra off and go to Home Depot for the vertical blinds and a short ladder.

We ate lunch. I dropped them off and headed on my errand returning about one and a half hours later. I carried the ladder in, a six foot. Then I returned to the car to get the blinds.

I hadn't seen anyone on my first trip, but I just set the ladder inside the door. I carried the blinds into the master bedroom where Debra and Gladys were on their knees scrubbing the floor. It was an erotic sight to say the least—two beauties, naked, sweating, breasts swaying as they worked. I got hard quickly.

Debra turned around and said, "Hey, dude, get naked and get to work", and laughed as did Gladys. I chuckled and quickly stripped.

I brought the ladder in the bedroom and began figuring the location of the brackets and marking where holes needed to be drilled. I had bought a few tools also—a set of rechargeable drill and screw driver two different tools so I wouldn't have to drill then change to screwdriver. I also bought a stud finder, hoping it would be useful, and a infrared level and a regular 24 inch level. I bought a case that had a variety of drill bits, screwdriver bits, wrenches and pliers. If maintenance of less than $200.00 was going to be our responsibility, I thought I should be prepared.

Gladys and Debra had finished doing the floor and were in the bathroom cleaning. I had gotten everything marked, gathered the specific tools I needed which took a bit longer because I had to open all the packages. By the time I was done, I figured I should have bought a pick axe it was so hard to get into the packages.

I heard some sounds coming from the bathroom that did not sound like work and went in to find Debra and Gladys embracing, leaning against the vanity and Gladys's fingers were pumping in Debra's pussy. Debra was the one making the sound.

I went to them and wrapped an arm around Gladys and began playing with her breasts, moving down to her pussy. They were standing so I could suck either of their breasts, so I began first with Gladys as I penetrated her pussy with my fingers. Both women were moaning and groaning by then.

Debra realized I was there and reached out with her hand and began stroking me. Needless to say, she did not have to get me hard being already past hard.

In just a few minutes of me sucking her breast and more of Gladys pumping her pussy, Debra came and we had to hold her up so she wouldn't fall. Her cries and exclamations rang and echoed through the house. In a few more minutes, Gladys came and again the house echoed with her cries as she shook violently through her orgasm.

I was yet to cum but they made it more likely it would be sooner than later. They squatted down with knees far apart so their pussies shown and glistened from their cum. Of course, just a bit above were their breasts and their lustful faces as Debra continued to stroke my cock and Gladys began playing with my scrotum.

I reached down to stroke their breast in my hands and before long my cum began to rise within me and the girls knowing what was coming given my scrotum tightened and my cock swelling. Then I did, shooting cum into Debra's face and then into Gladys's. My cock was aimed back and forth between them so that my cum shot or dribbled down their breasts.

Once I was finished shooting, Debra took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it for a bit. Then she offered it to Gladys and then stuck her finger in my ass finding my prostate. It revived my cock quickly and it appeared I was ready to go again, but Gladys said, "Sorry, guys, we have work to do. Then we can play."

We were back at work. Debra and Gladys cleaning the other bathroom and bedrooms and me installing what became a much more complicated set of blinds than I had thought. I was standing on the ladder trying to get the curtain rail into its brackets when the doorbell rang.

I thought, 'I'm not getting down from here. I'm too far along to stop.'

I heard Debra and Gladys scrambling around for their clothes. Then the front door opened and I heard voices, seemingly cheerful getting to know you sort of voices. I was unable to get down without having to start all over with this thing and hoped they'd not bring whoever it was into the room.

Then I heard two people say, "Oh, shit!" There they were standing in the doorway with surprised looks with a woman, who was evidently more surprised.

I wasn't sure what to do. As it was, she could only see my back. If I tried to get down I'd be fully exposed. I heard Gladys say, "Oh, sorry, I expected he'd get dressed too when he heard the bell."

We were busted unless the woman hadn't quite caught the 'too' reference. They didn't go anywhere. The woman seemed to have recovered and said, "Oh, it's no problem, my husband, God rest his soul, always worked around the house naked."

I guess that was good news. Debra said, "Well, Jasmine, that is Hank. Maybe we just want to leave, but instead Jasmine crossed to where I was, looked up the ladder at me and said, "Nice to meet you, Hank." Turning back to the girls, "He's quite a nice sample." They giggled.

The two then said, "Yes, he is, quite nice."

The double entendres were getting thick. I said, "I really do not mind you talking about me, but please don't do so as if I'm not here."

Gladys tried to explain in a way that made sense, "We do like to work, live and play naked. It's so much nicer that way. I hope it doesn't offend you."

"Not at all, I like being naked also. I may not do it all the time but most of the time at home the most I'll wear is a light robe."

By then I was able to sort of assess her age. She was about 50ish, a pleasant figure, nice face and bright happy eyes. If I were a bit older, I may find her attractive and enticing. However, compared to Debra and Gladys, well, there was no comparing them to her.

I needed to move the ladder and my feet were getting pretty tired standing there, so I climbed down requiring me to turn full monty to the women. I said I was sorry but I had to finish this project or it may just come down. I moved the ladder and climbed back up, my cock getting harder from the idea of three women watching me.

"I have to say", said Jasmine, "he has one nice cock. Looks about the size of my husband's. He had a nice one. That's my problem. All the men who have asked me out get me into bed and I see their cocks and just want to leave. Such little worms most seem to have or they're ugly as hell. Sorry, I guess that isn't a point of polite conversation. I'll go and let you all get back to work."

I was glad to hear that because I was all but ready to roll on the floor laughing. I heard Debra and Gladys tell her good bye. Their feet padded back down the hall and then they began laughing. I was already chuckling and their laughs became contagious and I began laughing.

Gladys said, "I think she really embarrassed herself", as she removed her dress followed by Debra. "She said it was all right with her if we ran around naked in the back yard. She can't see in it anyway."

"What a strange thing to happen!" exclaimed Debra. "And Hank didn't even blush. He even seemed to enjoy it. Look at his cock."

I have to admit a certain amount of stimulation one gets from being the center of attention and conversation but I said, "What do you expect with three women discussing it. It got a big head."

They giggled. "We are ready to start hanging the window covering in the other rooms. Are you about finished here?" asked Gladys.

"I think a few minutes longer and we can put the blinds on. This was more difficult than I imagined. Once I get it hung, you all can put the blinds on. I'll put the brackets up in the other rooms for the rods."

"OK!" they said in unison. Then Debra said, "I'll get us some water. I'm pretty thirsty."

She went and came back with three glasses. We put down one of the bath mats and sat cross legged. That creates a nice picture of the two women's pussies on full display. Needless to say, I was already hard and this picture made me harder and they noticed.

"You want us to take care of that for you?" asked Debra.

"No, I think I'm just going to cut it off. Nobody seems to like it much cause it is always sticking out."

They giggled, "As for me, I'd like you to keep it. You'd look odd without, don't you think", observed Gladys.

Debra reached over and began stroking it, "And it feels so nice. I'd really miss it if you cut it off."

"Well, maybe you could freeze it and take it out once in a while to play", I responded.

Then Debra leaned over and began sucking it. Gladys said, "You guys better quit. We have work to do. Why don't we get finished and then we can play?"

Debra quit and said, "What a killjoy you are", and slapped playfully at Gladys.

"I know but someone has to be the adult."

I got up and finished with the blind which took about two or three minutes. Then I gathered my tools and went to another of the bedrooms. We'd agreed to get the one we would use for the study on this side ready because we had furniture for it and get the back room on the other side ready for a guest or sick room.

Since I now knew how to do the vertical blind rod, I decided to do that one next. It took less than half the time. I figured if teaching went down hill, I could go into hanging blinds.

By the time I got the track up, the women were ready to place the blinds on it. I went to the other window in the room and put up the simple rod on which we were going to hang fairly inexpensive curtains and got it ready. Then did the two windows in the study and the small window in the master bedroom. That left the bathroom windows which were small and simple.

In a couple of hours the window coverings were up. So we sat down to rest a minute as we were before and discussed when we would actually move. We decided to move the stuff we could with the car during the week. We'd have to decide what of mine to take and use and what of Gladys's. We kidded Debra that all we had to do is box her ass up and carry her over. She tried to act hurt but she wasn't.

Once we had rested and had had enough water to drink, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I was standing at the toilet when I realized I had company. I hadn't thought to close the door. I saw them and said, "Couldn't a guy have some privacy?"

Gladys said, "I've never seen a man pee. It's kind of cool. Have you ever written your name in the snow?"

"I really don't remember."

"It is rather remarkable, isn't it?" observed Debra.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot imagine how it can be that interesting. I'm just peeing."

They giggled but didn't leave. When I was done and shook my cock, they clapped with glee.

I walked past them and out into the kitchen. The view was becoming spectacular. The sky had begun to color in the sunset. While the house sort of set facing the south east, the sky in the east always lit up with the sunset.

I had a thought. "Come with me. There is something I want to explore."

I led them to a closet that was actually a somewhat narrow stairwell. It led into a high space in the attic. In the space facing west was a large window. The roof of the old porch on the front of the house was out the window. I checked to see if it would open. It did. It was somewhat sticky but it opened enough to climb out. I did.

"Hank, you're naked", exclaimed Debra.

I was indeed. I looked around and the only person who could see us was Jasmine unless the person drove by, even then the roof would shield us. "Go get one of our mats to sit on and a blanket. It'll be chilly tonight."

12