Polyamory Ch. 15: Moving In

Story Info
Trio makes into their new home.
6.4k words
4.69
4.6k
5

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

"Moving In"

The week went by quickly because when we weren't at work, we were busy preparing to move and moving. Gladys clearly had the most stuff. I had a good bit to move but nothing like her. She'd been living in the apartment several years and she was, and I don't mean this in a sexist way, a woman after all.

Example: When she looked at my closet with four pair of jeans, 6 pair of Chino slacks—2 navy, 2 light brown and 1 black— and I think 14 shirts. Some long sleeved but the majority short sleeves— 2 shirts were dress, she said, "I guess it's a good thing we bought you some clothes for our date." The shoes were pretty slim also, a pair of running shoes, a pair of sandals, a pair of black dress shoes, and a pair of riding boots. "I guess one box will do for you."

"Nearly. We may just want to leave my kitchen stuff or take it to the domestic abuse shelter", I said.

"My furniture and the refrigerator are about all else. My books are at school."

Debra only had what we had bought her when we met. That would take little room in a single closet.

In our new house there were two closets of good size in the master bedroom. We decided each woman would have one of those assuming that Debra's wardrobe would gradually grow. I would take the closet in the office since it was likely I'd not acquire a lot more clothing. I seldom bought myself anything. When I got the job after my Ph.D., my mom insisted on taking me for some "handsome" clothes.

So we had a plan that included packing and transporting stuff every night. Mine first since we weren't using any of it. Then Gladys's.

We had less frequent sex, but most would have considered it plenty. I woke up every morning hard as a rock and either Debra or Gladys would suck me off, jack me off, or fuck me. I think they jacked me the most because they seemed to take unusual glee in seeing me shoot cum all over me or one of them.

One day Debra crawled over and had me straddle her. She began jacking me off but Gladys asked for her to let her. When I came and shot cum all over Debra's face and breasts, you would have thought we had landed a space ship on Saturn or something. Then Gladys spent the next few minutes taking her time lapping it up. Had we not gone to work, I think Debra would not have taken a shower.

Almost, I think actually, everyday I had one or the other for lunch. We usually shared these one on one interludes but there was no requirement. They never said directly, but I got the feeling they were getting together most days for a 69. While we were working around one of the houses, if I passed one of them in the kitchen, bathroom or some other place where I could lift them onto something, kneel and eat them out, I did so. Sometimes, I initiated and other times one of them did.

Trying to be as efficient as possible, only two of us went to the house to unload while one of us stayed home. That usually also meant a bit of sex play at the house. The whole idea of living together in that beautiful house where we would be free to live inside and out free and naked was probably the most erotic idea in the world right now. Therefore, we pretty much stayed turned on while moving.

By Friday night we had moved everything but the larger furniture and some smaller furniture pieces because I had rented a truck that would accommodate it all. I had also hired two of our maintenance people at the college to help us.

We finished everything by 8, so we took showers and went to Prohibition Kitchen for drinks, some grub and hopefully some dancing. Debra said she knew nothing about dancing except what she had heard about. She was not allowed to dance because her church taught it was a devilish thing to do that led to only one thing—sex.

Debra laughed when she explained the tabu and said, "I guess I've been there so I guess I can dance."

Gladys responded, "Well, if I have anything to do with it, dancing will lead to sex tonight. It'll be with you all or someone else. I hope you are up to it."

I feigned complete shock at her bold idea and said, "If I have anything to do with it, I'll be up to it." We all laughed.

I dressed in slacks, a long sleeve shirt and the jacket they had bought me. They dressed in two very sexy dresses. Both showed a good bit of cleavage, had long sleeves that had been unsewn on the outside and were kept together by rings. The miniskirts flared out slightly from their hips.

We decided to walk the 7 blocks to avoid having to find parking. They wore sensible shoes that were mildly platformed but did not have steep heel.

We walked holding hands. Sometimes I was between them and other times, one or the other of the women would be in the middle. We had been discussing how we would answer prying questions about our relationship and decided to say we got this great deal on a house that was big and needed more than one or two people. There are only two sexes, so we had to have a ménage à trois. We could leave it to them to decide if we were being literal or facetious.

Prohibition Kitchen is a beautifully decorated store intended to reflect a speak easy from the prohibition. Some of the staff wear costumes from that era. It was always busy because it had great bands. One from 6-9 and another from 10 to 1. It was always a great party. The drinks were mixed from scratch and very good by most reviews. Since I am primarily a beer drinker, I can only go on what my friends say. They had some above the norm bar food, a few good entrees and good burgers.

The women seem to really like the big pretzels that are at least 12 inches up and down and side to side. The pretzel is an inch and a half or more thick. I think the women like them because they can imagine a man with a cock at least that big. From what some women say, Jasmine for one, there aren't many men so well endowed. Glad I got the genes.

The band from 10 to 1 turned out to be a great band that played a variety of music for dancing. Gladys and I had a good time dancing and teaching Debra some moves. I took every opportunity to grope them. It was hard not to touch their beautifully displayed breasts.

We finally got two barstools at the bar and figured out how I could finger one or the other with the other one playing screen for us. So whenever we were at the bar, I had fingers in either Debra or Gladys. At one point, Debra had an intense orgasm. She covered it pretty well by grabbing and kissing me, but I think the female bar tender, a tall blond haired woman knew what had happened. At least her teasing grin seemed to say so.

Gladys never came, but she sure enjoyed the attention and got wetter and wetter as the night went on. I took every opportunity to slow dance with one or the other. One time we all three danced together, holding each other close. It would have been hard for anyone to really figure out we were a sexual threesome, just three friends out for an evening.

We drank moderately. I had a couple or three beers and Gladys and Debra had a mixed drink when we first arrived and then a glass of wine. Before we left, Gladys did insist we do shots so she bought three. We downed them to Debra's shock as the booze burned all the way down.

By the time we got home, the buzz from the shots was gone and we stripped, brushed our teeth and crawled into bed. Since I had told the men not to come until 10 because I had to go get the truck, we had time to play and still get enough sleep. The whole move shouldn't take but a few hours.

So we began to cuddle and love on each other. The cuddling turned to groping and kissing. The groping and kissing turned into intense kissing and groping. Before long I was between Debra's legs who was eating Gladys. Gladys was not positioned to suck my cock. That was all right. There is nothing I like more than eating and fingering pussy. That may not be true, but I loved it and I was fine with it.

I was avid about my pussy eating and I figured Debra was also because it took little time for the two to begin thrusting and moaning and groaning. I had three fingers in Debra and planned on moving one or two to her ass when she began to cum so she would cum longer. I had no idea what she was doing to Gladys.

I was trying my best to stroke Debra's G-spot and cervix on each thrust in. When she began pushing on my fingers with her vagina forcing her cervix down, I knew it would not be long until she came. Her G-spot seemed especially engorged. Then Gladys came. Mostly I could tell a difference in the movement of the bed. Instead of thrusting in regular motions, the bed began to shake and rock. She also burst forth with "eee, aww, ohh" and some other sounds I do not know how to write. Then she screamed, "Holy mother of God!" not a term Presbyterians use. Then "Jesus, God, Love of God". I was wondering if she would start singing.

Then Debra came with near as much intensity, maybe more. She began twisting and turning on me, thrusting hard into my mouth and hand and holding it. Releasing and doing it again. When she released I removed two fingers from her pussy and when she thrust down again, I slipped them in her ass, eliciting a "Oh, my God, yes!" One would think that a woman could not start an orgasm until she's finished the one already in progress, but it seemed that Debra did just that. I held on and kept flicking her clitoris and then I began to suck it between my teeth and my lip in a sort of chewing motion. She went nuts. I'd never seen her flail like she did. Clearly, this was good.

I felt something nudging at me and, finally, I realized Gladys must be nudging my thigh to get me to let her at me. I turned and she dove onto my cock consuming it in one gulp. I felt it enter her throat and come out and them it was back in her throat. She held it there for a bit, long enough to make me think just maybe she had passed out or something, but then she pulled off gasped and went into another orgasm. As she came, she grasped my cock and stroked it, gripping it a bit too hard if she kept it up, but she released her grip a bit as she went through screaming her feelings.

Debra was coming down from her orgasm, but kept thrusting into my hand, saying, "Yes, fuck my ass. Make me cum." It was not long until she came again, not as intensely, but pretty strongly. She began with random syllables, but eventually as she was nearly spent began saying, "Thank you Jesus!" "Praise God!" and so on. I was expecting her to sing, but not this time.

Had I not started to get very turned on by Gladys, I'd have thought that we needed to explore the religious nature of orgasm. Maybe the church missed something there.

It wasn't long after Gladys began sucking me again that I came in her throat and in her mouth. She seemed to capture every drop and swallow it. However, when I was done, she kissed me and clearly deposited some in my mouth. My cock continued to pulse a bit and Debra went down on me and licked and sucked it trying to get the last little bit of whatever Gladys had left.

We continued kissing and sucking and licking for a bit. Gladys and Debra got into a 69 but quickly fell asleep on each other's thigh with mouth buried in pussy. I had just been watching and thought it the most wonderful scene in the world. Then I too was asleep.

>>>

We didn't wake until 9 the next morning, so the rush was on. Having nearly emptied the refrigerator, there was nothing to eat so while I went for the truck, Gladys and Debra went to the cafe to get pastries and coffee. When I returned, our help was there already wrapping the furniture in our blankets and sheets to load on the truck. They had obviously done this before.

The guys helped me get the truck parked for the easiest loading and began loading while I ate my pastry and drank my coffee. It wasn't long until the truck was loaded. They were good.

We agreed that I'd go with them to get my bed, chest, kitchenette, couch, recliner, and fridge and then unload at the house while Gladys and Debra cleaned the old place a bit. Then they would join me. The women had already marked the floors with blue tape for the relative placement of furniture, so we'd know where to put stuff.

The guys with my guidance quickly unloaded the furniture and I paid them and thanked them and they were off in a total of three hours. I returned the truck and by the time I was back to the house, Debra was there and naked. Gladys had gone to target for a few things she said they had forgotten.

Debra was sort of aimlessly walking around the house seemingly awestruck. I went to her and we hugged and kissed, and she asked, "How have I been so blessed to have you two and to live here? I never imagined living in such a beautiful place and never thought I'd be in love with a wonderful handsome man and a beautiful woman." She buried her head in my shoulder and began to cry.

I never knew what to do with a crying woman, so I just held her until she quit and said, "I am so happy, Hank. I can't contain myself. Will you make love to me?"

"You know I will. Where? We have a plethora of places."

"How about here on the living room floor."

So we lay down on the floor and began making out. In that sensuous and languid way of tongue feeling the lips, running along the teeth and gums and then feeling its way among the cheeks. We tongue dueled a bit enjoying the feeling of the other. Then I sucked her tongue into my mouth, something that always seemed to turn her on so we were thrusting and pressing against each other with our pelvises squeezing my cock between us.

After a few minutes, Debra moved to get me in her and climbed on me and slid me in pressing down as far as she could and shivering when I hit her cervix. She began to move her hips back and forth to the sides then up and down pulling out and pushing in gradually increasing the pace as she drew closer to orgasm. Her breasts grew firmer and fuller and her nipples became erect and hard.

Her hips moved in circles on my cock gaining maximum contact inside her pussy and creating a mesmerizingly erotic picture for me as she moved. She at first had been looking intently at me, but when she began the circular movement, her head also began moving in similar fashion on her neck causing her hair to flow as her head did. Lifting her arms and thus her breasts, she became a dancing seductress.

I stroked her nipples with my palms as she moved, which seemed to excite her and always turned me on. I never tired of feeling and stroking her breasts. I believe I could do so all day.

She stopped suddenly and stared at me as if in a trance. Then began to quake so violently I had to hold onto her so she wouldn't fall off. Her pussy squeezed so tightly on my cock, I thought it might cut it off and then it just began pulsing on me. The quaking and pulsing went on for it seemed minutes and caused me to cum and do so with rope after rope of cum hitting her cervix. Each shot caused her to seemingly climax again. Still though her eyes were trance like.

Suddenly, she collapsed on me and seemed not to be breathing. I held her as her pussy continued to pulse on my pulsing cock. I did not know what to do but, then, she began to sing a song I was surprised she even knew. She beautifully sang "The River in Judea" an anthem often sung at my church. Where did she learn it.

When she was done, she sat back up on me and smiled beatifically. "Oh, Hank, that was so beautiful. I have never felt more close to God. It was simply the most mystical thing I have ever done. Making love to you and Gladys makes me feel so full, complete, and open to God."

Being far too rational myself, I had never considered this concept. I wasn't sure what to say or do and finally admitted it. "Debra, I am so glad this is how you are experiencing it, but I do not understand it. You are the only person I know who feels like she or he is having a spiritual experience in sex. Maybe we are missing something we need to explore."

She smiled, "Maybe it is something to think about, but it just happens to me. I know I cannot explain it."

"Will you talk to Gladys and me about what just happened later? I think this is worth exploring. Ecstasy is a part of sex, but spiritual ecstasy has been divorced from sex. What is most important though is that when it happens to you, I feel a very different sense of what happened than when it doesn't happen, like there is a presence that is not there other times. Also, Where did you learn that song. The choir sings it at our church, but I figured your church probably would not."

"Good question. I really do not think I've ever heard it. Maybe somehow I channel these songs through some mysterious means."

"Maybe!" I replied perplexed.

We heard the door open as Gladys returned. We rolled apart as she walked into the room. She sniffed, smiled broadly, and said, "You two've been fucking", with glee in her voice.

We sat up and Debra replied, "Sorry, Gladys, I was feeling overwhelmed with my good fortune and I had to make love to someone. Hank was all I had."

Gladys came to her and hugged her. "Honey, you can have sex any time you want. It's good to see your love for each other and I am one very fortunate beneficiary of both of your love for me. You have nothing to be sorry for. Now let's get what's left to do to be able to live and then we can celebrate again with a hearty meal."

So we got up and went to work. It was a complete joy to be working with these two gorgeous and naked women. So much so that whenever my cock began to go limp, I'd see them out the corner of my eye or cross paths with one and it would harden some. I knew I was in heaven.

By 5 or so, we were finished preparing the kitchen for cooking, setting up the bathrooms, making the bed, and hanging many of the paintings and photos we had. Debra was surprised when we decided where to hang our family photos and confessed that she had no photos of her family because the church frowned on any representations of God or humans. We decided we had to get photos of ourselves together to put up for our new family. Tomorrow, after church we'd do that, so each of us was to come up with some ideas of places and dress and poses for the family.

Gladys then said, "Hank, there is a grill in my car. If you will set it up, Debra and I will prepare the food to grill on it. There are also a few bags of groceries, mostly beer and wine, if you could bring them in."

I looked disappointed and she asked why. "I have to put some clothes on."

"Poor boy. Just for a minute. Believe me, you'll get your reward", she replied and giggled.

So I went about my work finding not just a grill and some groceries but a hammock big enough for four. I wondered who the fourth would be.

It took about a half hour to get the grill working. Feeling pretty certain I wanted to burn the paint off or whatever other chemicals were in it before cooking on it, I started it up and turned it on high.

I carried the hammock to the riverside and hung it on the posts that were already there. Once done, I laid in it to see how it felt. It needed to be tighter, so I adjusted the ropes until I thought it would hold the three of us for sure in a good position.

On my way back to the house, I checked the grill and felt certain it was ready to cook and turned it off. I started inside only to see Debra and Gladys making out. Not wanting to disturb them, I sat down and just watched the sky as it changed colors moving towards sunset.

A few minutes later, they came out and asked why I hadn't come in. I explained that I had seen them making out and didn't want to interrupt. It had been a while since they had made love alone and I thought maybe they'd want to.

"No, silly", said Debra, "We were just passing time until your finished. Everything is ready to cook. Should we do so?"

Gladys interjected, "It seems a good time to start some of what we have is going to take a while. The plan was to roast the veggies on the grill, then the Salmon. So that probably means 45 to 50 minutes to eat and it is already 7:30ish."

12