Polyamory Ch. 19: Biketoberfest

Story Info
Car sex and sex at the AirBnB.
3.8k words
4.63
4.4k
6

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19

"Sex and Street Nudity at Biketoberfest"

We met as planned at a little after noon to go home and gather our stuff and redress for our trip. I really had little to do other than change my shoes. I was planning on wearing the jeans and button down collar shirt to Daytona. The women had a plan. They always have a plan and I am usually the beneficiary.

They had given me everything but their makeup and clothes they'd be wearing for the evening so the car was packed and I stood at the back doors watching the river. It was such a pleasant relaxing view that allowed me to fantasize which I was doing. I was also wondering what could be taking so long. They had said they wanted to change.

After about 45 minutes, I heard them coming out the hall and turned. Before me stood two stunning beauties in complimentary dresses. The dresses were short waisted with a V-neck that opened to the waist showing lots of cleavage. The shirt part only covered the outside of their shoulders leaving a lot open from neck to shoulder. They had a ruffled sleeve that went all the way to the waist front and back. The material at its widest at the shoulder was only about four inches. The skirts were A-line and slightly full and came maybe four inches below their pussies. One was cranberry, grey and light blue pin stripped. The other was Navy Blue, black and white pin stripped. They had both applied a temporary tattoo of a rose on the swell of their left breast that showed.

Were they ever sexy standing there posed with their purses slung over their shoulders. Was I ever suddenly hard! Gladys said, "Debra, darling, I think he likes." Debra giggled and blushed.

They came toward me and I met them and we hugged and kissed. Then Debra said, "Let's get going. I'm excited to have this new adventure."

We got in the car. I was going to drive and Debra and Gladys got in the passenger side. Having an older model car with a bench seat was an advantage to us since nobody wanted to sit in the back.

We barely got onto US1 before Debra and Gladys pulled their dresses off their shoulders exposing their lovely breasts, apparently unconcerned if anyone should see them. They began fondling each other and kissing. I couldn't see what Gladys was doing to Debra who was turned to the outside, but I could see that Debra was stroking Gladys's breasts lightly with her fingers, every once in a while stopping to pinch the nipple of one or the other. We had gotten past 206 when I could tell that Gladys had penetrated Debra's pussy. Debra immediately came and I felt her shaking and squirming against me.

Their love making made it difficult to concentrate because I had gotten my cock out and was stroking it. Gladys soon came, letting out a string of curse words and indiscernible cries and screams.

Debra said, "I love you Gladys and Hank", and reached around and squeezed my leg.

Gladys responded, "I love you guys more."

I said, "I love you women much more."

"I love you to the edge of the universe", responded Debra.

"Yes, but I love you all to infinity and back", Gladys laughed.

"Oh, but I have you two", I said, "I love you infinity squared."

We all laughed. Debra turned to face me and relaxed into Gladys's arms. Gladys put her left hand in her pussy and massaged her right breast with her right hand. I wished I could take a photo. We'd have to do that later.

They noticed my cock in my hand and asked if I wanted some attention. I said, "No, I have plans. We are going to stop at J&P Cycles at the US1 exit for Ormond Beach. It's now less than 15 minutes."

Debra seemed to fall asleep. Gladys watched me drive and stroke my cock and smiled pleasantly seeming quite content. When I was getting ready to exit, I told them, to which they reacted unconcerned—the exhibitionists. I let go of my cock and pulled my pants over it. I'd have to wait to zip.

I drove around the motorcycle venue which was a part of bike week. There were many motorcycle companies with tents here and a good bit of food and entertainment. I was mostly interested in J&P. We parked near to it and only then did Gladys and Debra get their dresses back on.

"Why are we here?" asked Gladys.

"Oh, to look around a bit and then I have a plan", I replied.

We got out, I zipped although it was clear I had a full on erection which amused Debra and Gladys. But what red blooded man anywhere wouldn't be erect with these two very erotic women with him? We wandered around a bit looking at all kinds of gear and paraphernalia for motorcycles. I wasn't planning on doing anything new to my bike. I had begun thinking of another plan. One thing that was a turn on was seeing the looks on men's faces and their admiring looks at me. Even some women gave us knowing and admiring looks. One woman asked where they had bought their dresses.

After about 30 minutes, I led our little group into the store. I said, "Let's go find a couple of t-shirts to try on."

"Why do we need to try them on?" asked Debra.

"Yeah", agreed Gladys. "We know our sizes."

They were ribbing me because I thought they knew exactly why we needed to try them on. Once we each had two or three, we went to the dressing room which has a full length door that closes the room off. Once we were in, I said, "OK, you two get naked", and began getting naked myself.

I was so hard by now it was painful. I couldn't remember in recent history my balls feeling so blue. I needed relief.

"We going to try on the t-shirts?" asked Debra.

Gladys answered for me, whispering, "No, Debra, he's going to fuck us." They giggled as if it was their plan.

I whispered, "OK, who gets me?" They both raised their hand. "Not sure how I fuck you both."

Gladys immediately turned bent over and put her hands on the bench and presented her ass to me. I was far enough away to see the inverted V formed by her legs that ran up to her pussy and asshole. To my surprise there was a butt plug in her ass. I also spied a string hanging out of her pussy. "You having your period?" I whispered.

"No, it's the balls, pull them out", replied Gladys. So I did. Geeez were they ever full of surprises.

Debra said, "Get her, Hank."

So I moved in behind Gladys and Debra moved over and guided me into Gladys's pussy. Oh, did it ever feel heavenly. Then Debra got behind me and pushed on my thighs so I'd open my legs. When I did, she took hold of my balls and began massaging them. I began moving in and out of Gladys who moaned delightfully. I moaned too as my blue balls began to get relief. It felt like precum was pouring out. Then not more than two minutes later I exploded into Gladys with what felt like an epic load. Then I shot six more loads holding my cock as deep as possible in her.

She began to cum and make a lot of noise. Moans, groans, eehs and ahhs; ohs and Holy Shit! and so on. Debra also came. Hers a little less epic but nevertheless I could feel her hand on my balls and she began saying in rapid succession, "Thank you, Jesus!" over and over.

Someone knocked and asked, "Everything all right in there."

I replied, "Oh, yeah, just having some fun."

"OK, let me know if I can be of assistance."

"I think we have it."

I wondered if the clerk or whoever it was understood the double entendre.

I pulled out of Gladys who collapsed on the floor but my cock was anything but soft. Debra knelt in front of me and cleaned the cum off. Then she took Gladys's place and said, "Get me, stud."

I moved in. She reached between her legs and guided me home. I noticed she had her balls in her hand. She also had a butt plug in her ass. She had a very tight pussy and the plug made it even tighter. My cock was rejoicing but I wondered if I could cum again so soon. I could certainly give Debra a fucking. So I began stroking in and out.

Gladys apparently had recovered because I felt her hand on my balls then her finger penetrate my ass. She began massaging my prostate. That revved me up a bit more. After four or five minutes Debra started cumming. I say started because she just kept on. She was so hot that she kept shaking and squirming and exclaiming. There had to be no question what was going on to those outside.

As for me, the prostate massage always made me feel like I was going to cum but also seemed to delay it so while Debra was on her orgasm high, I was on my way. She had lifted one hand to squeeze her breast. I reached around and began fondling the other one to which she groaned and raised her head in satisfaction as she said, "Praise, God!" Indeed!

Another couple of minutes of fucking and being massaged and my cum came. It did not feel quite as epic as with Gladys, but it was pretty strong. When the first shot hit Debra's cervix, she lifted up, reached back over her shoulder, and grabbed my neck to hold herself there and moaned and yelped almost like a pup. I shot my next loads and she shook and shivered and squirmed and yelped some more. I had wrapped my arms around her because she seemed to have lost her legs and I did not want to pull out.

This had been a fantasy all week but I had never quite imagined such abandon from either. Now Gladys was between our legs lapping at my cock and Debra's pussy trying to get whatever cum may come out.

As with all good things, my cock softened enough that it came out of Debra who muttered pitifully, "No!"

We gathered ourselves together on the floor and cuddled for maybe five minutes when we decided against desire we may have monopolized the dressing room long enough. Of course, only the most naive persons wouldn't smell the sex when they came in. The place and we wreaked of it.

We reluctantly dressed and left the store and got in the car. Once I had started, Debra asked anxiously, "How long until we get to where we will be staying?"

"About 20 minutes. We have to take US1 and it has lots of lights and traffic especially this week. What's the hurry?"

"I want to make love to Gladys", she said hugging her to her.

"Only to Gladys?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Hank, I just feel I want to. I love you, you know that. Right!"

"Yes, babe, I know. May I take photos and video?"

The two responded gleefully, "Yes!"

The traffic was good and the universe aligned the traffic lights, so we made it in 15 minutes. We got our bags out of the car and knocked. An attractive couple of women in their 50's answered the door. They were wearing Daisy Duke shorts and halters and were in excellent physical shape.

"Welcome, travelers", said one. "I'm Gaily and this is my partner Bright."

We introduced ourselves. They showed us around noticing the outfits of Gladys and Debra. The house was really nice, sort of Bohemian but they looked sort of hippie. Once we arrived in the bedroom, they showed us the nicely made up bed, and offered to make up the hide-a-bed. We told them that we'd be sleeping together. They sort of smiled knowingly.

"We've never had a ... ." started Bright. Then she stopped I suspected because she thought it too personal.

Gladys said, "We might as well tell you. We are a polyamorous ménage a trois. We are the only ones, nobody else is included. That's why we wanted a king size bed if it could be found. I think it clear you are a lesbian couple. Is that right."

Bright and Gaily put on huge grins and said, "Yes, and we'd be interested in learning more about you all. But, you're not here to talk about our personal lives. You're here for bike week, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," I responded.

Gaily said, "Before we leave you three alone, I simply adore your dresses. You look ravishing in them. I bet someone loves ravishing you also."

Debra replied, "We love ravishing each other. Absolutely! In fact, I can't wait to do so."

Almost as if she understood all too clearly, Gaily said, "Well, have at it. Let us know if we can do anything for you."

I didn't know if she meant the double entendre.

They left and we closed the door and Debra put her arms around Gladys and began kissing her moving her towards the bed. By the time they were there the dresses were on the floor, my clothes also, and I had my iPhone out.

They pulled the spread back from the bed and Debra pushed Gladys onto the bed and forced her down. Gladys sort of complained but Debra made it clear she wanted to make love to her. So Gladys relented and lay back with her head on the pillow sort of perplexed as Debra had never been so aggressive.

Debra lay down nearly on top of her as they kissed and squirmed for a good while I walked around the room taking photos from various perspectives. The idea that they were doing what they were doing made me hard, but taking photos to view later made me even harder.

After a bit of their just kissing and squirming, Debra began kissing and biting her way to Gladys's breasts. Gladys loved to be kissed and bitten around her neck and shoulders. Debra lingered doing it. After a bunch of kisses and bites, she reached up and tongued her ear. Gladys squealed her delight so Debra did the other ear also, getting another squeal.

After attending to both ears and both sides of the neck, Debra attacked a breast, taking it in as far as she could get it and sucking on it for a while. Gladys squirmed in delight and thrust her vulva into Debra's leg which was between Gladys's legs.

I decided to switch to video. I had just upgraded my phone so I had lots of memory. Once we were done it would be uploaded to the cloud freeing more local memory.

Debra pushed the breast from her mouth and began flicking the nipple once in a while nipping it which drew a gasp and sigh of appreciation. Then she moved across with kisses to the other breast. There she began by flicking the nipple for a good bit and once it was good and hard, she sucked just the nipple and then the areola also into her mouth and sucked it for a good while. Gladys was delighted, moaning and groaning and cheering her on with "Yes, Debra, suck my tit. Make me cum, baby. I think I'm going to cum. Bite it a little."

Debra did and the result was that Gladys thrust up with her hips and began quaking and shivering. It must have been delightful because she kept saying, "Oh, Debra!" over and over. As if she had awakened from a trance, she asked, "Hank, you getting this?"

I told her I was and immediately she was back in the trance. I had watched them make love before but I had never seen one take such a dominant role. I had quit thinking of one experience being the best anymore. Needless to say, this was one very erotic scene.

As Gladys came, Debra sucked her whole breast in her mouth and sucked and occasionally bit it lightly. Gladys was continuing to respond as if in an orgasm. 'Would it just keep going and for how long?' I was still amazed at the power of women's orgasms and their length. The closest I had cum to a long orgasm of more than 30 seconds was when my cock continued to spasm after cumming.

Gladys seemed to be easing down and Debra began moving down kissing her way across Gladys and down her abdomen stopping a while at her navel to tongue fuck it. Gladys once more squealed and squirmed. On down Debra went but other than nipping at Gladys's vulva, she bypassed her pussy and kissed down her legs to her feet and then back up, but still did not attack her pussy. Instead she turned her over and began kissing her from head to toe on her back side, doing her best to caress her with her breast as she did. Gladys responded by squirming and saying, "Oh, Debra, that's so nice. Thank you!" over and over.

Debra kissed over her ass cheeks taking only a moment to lick her asshole receiving a squeal of appreciation from Gladys who bucked up into her as the tongue hit her anus. She proceeded down one leg and up the other. As she came up, she moved between the legs causing them to part more and more as she moved up. By the time she returned to the ass cheeks, Gladys was fully open and her dripping wet pussy on full display.

It was hard to know what to video there was so much going on that was erotic. I wanted to zoom in on her pussy but worried I'd miss something Debra did. Then she lifted up on her knees, moved and gestured towards Gladys's pussy, as if to say, "Look at that!" So I zoomed in on that beautiful oyster of a pussy and better yet, as I did, Debra's wonderful vulva was in the video. Serendipity is a great thing sometimes.

Debra went back to her task and ran her fingers over Gladys's ass cheeks, down around her thighs, close to but not touching her pussy. Then she took one ankle, lifted it up and around herself, turning Gladys onto her back. Gladys had the most beatific smile on her face ever. Obviously, she was already someplace else.

I zoomed in for about ten seconds on her face and then panned down her body and then zoomed back out. Debra was continuing to caress Gladys but avoiding her pussy directly. Gladys seemed to be involuntarily thrusting her hips up to find something she needed. Obviously, what she was needing was something actually touching her pussy.

After some time, Debra moved her fingers over the pussy lips and as she caressed them she lay down next to Gladys to kiss her. For a while, they were kissing, Debra's fingers were caressing up and down the pussy lips and gradually working their way inside to caress the slit, occasionally, lightly touching the clit. When she did, Gladys squealed in need and bucked into her hand.

Debra was in control and knew what she wanted from Gladys. So the kissing and caressing continued for some time until I thought I should stop the video until she moved on. Then she did.

She rose up and moved between Gladys's knees, pulled her legs up and positioned her feet so she was spread about as wide as I thought possible. Then she worked her fingers into Gladys's vagina, who moaned loudly in pleasure. Then began muttering, "Yessss!" over and over again.

Then Debra did what I knew she had done before but seldom had such a vantage point. She withdrew her fingers, formed all her fingers and thumb into an arrow and slipped it into Gladys to her wrist. Gladys bucked against her and squealed and screamed and then chanted, "Yes, Debra!" breathlessly probably ten times clearly then it became a mutter, but her bucking and thrusting continued as Debra began to move her hand in and out.

Gladys demanded, "Faster!"

Debra said, "No, slowly. Breath, dear."

After piercing her for a bit, Debra lay down on her stomach and began flicking Gladys's clit with her tongue which drove Gladys into a frenzy of satisfaction and desire. Gladys came hard and quaked, thrusted, and bucked so hard, I was sure Debra would lose contact, but she held on and I could tell she was smiling like a cheshire cat at the response.

Debra returned to a kneeling position and snaked her other hand under Gladys and as soon as I saw Gladys's eyes and face respond, I knew Debra had penetrated her ass hole. Then Gladys screamed, "Oh, God, Debra, that is so fucking good. Fuck me hard, babe. Please."

For the first time, Debra followed orders and began pumping her fist in and out of Gladys faster than I ever would have thought possible. Gladys began cumming, and squealing, bucking and thrusting. Debra's breasts were bouncing around on her chest from the exertion, Gladys's were also erotically bouncing on hers.

I wanted to suck them all, but had not been invited to the party. I couldn't remember my cock being so hard and so anxiously wanting to cum without having been touched, but it was now. I thought it would take little for me to cum. I could even feel the first signs of orgasm welling up.

Gladys's orgasm seemed to have no end in sight as Debra continued to pump her fist into her which I presumed caused the fingers in her ass to move. Then Debra came. Oh, did she. She came so hard she all but bucked off the bed. The only thing that may have kept it from happening is her hands being in Gladys. Nevertheless, she did collapse onto Gladys, but the two kept cumming and Debra began to mutter, "Thank you, Jesus! Praise God! Hallelujah!" over and over.

12