Polyamory Ch. 24: Thanksgiving

Story Info
Thanksgiving—Hank and Gladys tell parents of arrangement.
9.5k words
4.79
4.9k
3
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24

"Thanksgiving"

The day before Thanksgiving the college was closed, therefore, we spent the day cleaning, grocery shopping and preparing for our parents to arrive and our Thanksgiving Day dinner. Both our fathers loved football, which I did not, but we tried to plan to eat when not much football would be going on—not an easy thing to do on a day that seemed to be carpeted by it.

In order to add some fun to the day, Debra and Gladys would go shopping fully loaded. That meant the BenWa Balls in their cunts and a vibrating butt plug in their asses. I was given the honors of inserting both. I would remain naked at home with a cock and balls ring on. It also had a vibrator. They would put it on.

We rose about 8 after an evening of frolicking the night before. When I woke, the girls were still sleeping. Debra was curled in the bed to my right, which was her normal way of sleeping. Gladys was on the other side on her back in her typical posture, arms over her head, elbows bent with hands almost touching above her head. Her legs splayed. That created a rather enticing sight as her breasts were always displayed nicely on her chest and her pussy wide open.

Sometimes I'd move in and spoon Debra with my morning wood. This morning though I decided to begin by sucking lightly on Gladys's nipples which were already erect and extended as if she had been being stimulated. When I did the first, she moaned and the second she whimpered. When I took the first into my mouth and began to suck, she squirmed and mewed. I moved and sucked the other in, and I thought she had woken, but I looked and her eyes were still closed and other signs suggested she was still sleeping. Was she dreaming then?

I kissed my way down to her pussy, smelling my cum from the night before which had sprayed all over her stomach. Debra had licked it up, but never got it all. Her pussy also smelled of cum—mine and Debra's. Debra and she had finished off by scissoring together. I had masturbated and been stroked by them until I came squirting on their stomachs and chests. Once they had finished cumming, they hugged and squirmed to rub it in. Just thinking about it made me even hornier now.

I began licking at Gladys's cunt down the outside of both labia and up again. Then circling all the way around. She moaned and thrust a bit. When I licked from her clit to her anus down the crack, she thrust up even harder. I felt and heard Debra move as she turned on her back and stretched and then saw what I was doing, she emitted and very audible, "Ummm! Yummmm!" Next thing I knew she was sucking Gladys's breasts one by one.

Gladys began squirming and thrusting more as I licked at her cunt and then tongue fucked her pussy. Whether awake or asleep, she was getting very turned on. I moved so I could snake my hand around and under her leg to get to her pussy with my fingers and inserted two into her cunt. She thrust hard against them trying to get them in farther. I seldom could hit her cervix right away when we began love making, but this time as soon as I penetrated, my finger met her cervix which I traced with it. She was evidently having a erotic dream when I began, so she was already in a state before I started.

Once I touched her cervix, she responded as if she had a shock. I decided to continue stimulating it so she may have a cervical orgasm. They were always her strongest and led to her acting far more lovingly towards us, not that she wasn't normally plenty loving.

As I played with her cervix, I tried to also attend to her G-spot and flick her clit with my tongue. Needless to say she was getting about all the stimulation she could get except for one thing. Debra was doing her breasts and always did so superbly because she and I loved sucking and licking Gladys's breasts. I could hear Gladys moaning and whimpering at our stimulation and every few seconds she'd thrust into me.

I inserted my ring finger into her pussy with my other two and got it lubed up with her juice, removed it and penetrated her ass with it. She thrust to get it in quickly. She began bucking as I licked her clit and pumped my hand into her cunt and ass. She moaned louder and louder and began to cum, squirming, thrusting, bucking. Her screams filled the room and her pussy pulsed hard on my fingers. She was cumming so hard she began twisting side to side to escape the confines of Debra and me on top of her. We moved with her and sought to keep her cumming which she did.

I still feel a bit of jealousy that women can cum for so long and with such force when no matter what my orgasms last maybe 45 seconds max unless you count the times my cock continues to pulse, sometimes fairly strongly, for a bit after I finish shooting. I do, of course, think the most beautiful a woman ever is is during and after an orgasm. That's one reason I love waking in the morning and assisting the two women to orgasm and doing so other times during the day. They almost never go more than 8 hours without one and that's at night after we go to sleep.

Gladys was now hugging and kissing Debra and luxuriating in her post orgasmic bliss. I began licking and nibbling on Debra's back beginning at her ass and moving up toward her neck. Once I got to that erogenous zone, she responded by shivering on each nibble. She claimed the shivers were involuntary. I always wondered. I nibbled around her neck and up to her ear and tongued the inside of the lobe. It tasted lightly of wax as usual and got an audible, "Please, don't stop."

The two of them moved so I could get to Debra's breasts, but kept kissing. They were so erotic when they were kissing that I believed I could cum without touching my self if I just watched long enough. Only once or twice did I ever get that far without touching myself. I stopped what I was doing to watch them a minute or two.

I had been so hard and turned on I was pretty ready to explode but I didn't want to until I was fucking one of them. I began sucking Debra's little breasts and nibbling on her nipples. She immediately had an orgasm, shivering and mumbling into Gladys's mouth. It wasn't very strong, but enough to make her whimper and mew. I went down to her pussy and began licking there and penetrating her cunt with my fingers. She was ready to be fucked, and as soon as I removed my fingers and moved to adjust my position, she turned on her stomach and got on her knees. I moved behind her and entered her soft, velvety pussy.

I began to move in and out and she began to thrust back and forth. She never quit kissing Gladys. Gladys was now tweaking her nipples and massaging Debra's breast. Debra had a hand down between Gladys's legs and I figured was penetrating her cunt with her fingers. I was not far off from cumming but wanted to do so more or less when Debra would cum also. She almost always came when I shot my load but that was because I tried not to until I saw signs of her readiness.

Her pussy had grown tighter, I could feel her engorged G-spot when I withdrew almost all the way, and she was squeezing me very hard. She was also moaning as loudly as she could given her tongue was often being sucked into Gladys's mouth. Her bucking was getting harder against me and I was hitting her cervix on every stroke. Her pussy now began trying to push me out, a sure sign and stimulant I couldn't resist so I came as I pushed my hardest into her. My load shot into her pussy hitting her cervix and sending her into orgasm.

The two of us were a mass of writhing orgasmic bodies when Gladys cried out and joined us cumming again. Again, I felt the incredible sense of oneness with these two beautiful women. It was inescapable, the physical and spiritual sense that we were one with each other. Debra and I collapsed to the side of Gladys, but did not come apart, my cock remaining in her pulsing from all the stimulation. Gladys moved between Debra's legs to clean up our cum covered parts. As she did, she mewed and whimpered in delight. Debra squirmed as Gladys licked. I held Debra, hands on her breasts, and kissed the back of her shoulders and neck. Once Gladys had finished, she lay her head on Debra's thigh and we rested in the delightful twilight of orgasm.

>>>

We showered, ate some breakfast and talked while we ate. Our conversation centered on Debra's most recent contact with her mother—sort of natural since her parents would not be here for Thanksgiving. Since her mother had visited her, she had gotten one call and one note via mail.

She had spoken with Debra's father and he had adamantly said she could have no contact with Debra who was "fallen of the Devil". Her mother was not so sure of those things, but knew she did not want to always be forbidden to see her child. However, she did not know how to defy her husband's demands because a woman was supposed to submit to her husband's decision. She confessed, she could not do so without great remorse and guilt. While she could not guarantee regular contact, she'd be in touch and hoped Debra would be open to her contacts. On the phone, Debra assured her she would, although she no longer felt a longing to do so herself but believed if her mother had the need, she should do what she could.

We left the dishes, I watched as they slipped on their dresses for the day and put on make up. They loved painting their faces and had bought a large selection of colors so they could highlight the colors of their clothes. Today, they were wearing very short dresses with three quarter length sleeves that fitted their arms. The bodices also fitted their bodies. The colors were navy blue with trim that was yellow. They painted their faces with navy lines above their eyes that looked somewhat like wings, outlining them with the color of yellow. They put yellow eyeshadow on their eyelids and blue eyeliner beneath. Then they each painted a yellow rose on the cheek of the other. One on the left and the other on the right. Their lips were also painted yellow with blue outlining. By the time they were finished, I was hard as a rock because they looked so hot. I wanted to fuck them right now.

I lubed each of the butt plugs and inserted them as they leaned over the bed presenting their asses to me. We had upgraded their BenWa balls from plastic to metal recently. The metal ones were slightly heavier than the plastic and Debra and Gladys said they were far more stimulating. I inserted the balls in each cunt as deeply as I could get them. They liked them where they moved against their cervixes.

Debra said, "I'm so turned on, I may cum at the store."

"If you think you will, just hug me and kiss me", said Gladys.

They put the cock ring on me and both hugged, kissed and stroked me.

They took off to the grocery. I began cleaning. I dusted and vacuumed the whole house, mopped the hard surfaces which was all but the bedrooms, and cleaned all the bathrooms. Finally, I washed the breakfast dishes by hand since there weren't that many. Then I cleaned the counters and the stainless surfaces on the refrigerator, oven and dish washer. I made sure all the cabinets were properly cleaned also. We had dusted the ceiling fans a few days earlier. We have to get on a step stool to do that because the ceilings are so high.

Once I thought I was finished, I got a beer (it was noon or a little later) and sat in a chair watching the river and fantasized about Debra and Gladys on their shopping trip. I wondered what it felt like to have a butt plug and BenWa balls in one's ass and pussy. I got hard thinking about it and began stroking myself. I wondered if either or both would orgasm in the store and wish I were there to experience it. Then I fantasized a scene where they go in the family restroom and get each other off. It wasn't long until I was ready to cum, but I tried to change to another topic figuring they would probably come home randy and be ready for love making.

I decided to get one of the books I was working through and read it to try and get my mind off Gladys and Debra. It worked for a bit but then I wondered why they were taking so long. Once more I tried to change the subject and asked myself a question I was trying to answer—How does one ask the father's of two women for their hand in marriage and do the women have to ask for the other's hand in marriage. I sort of thought the idea of talking to Debra's father was useless, but I thought maybe he'd not talk to me but that he may in the long run come around if I at least tried. Of course, we had not yet decided we wanted to go that route and even wondered if it mattered any more for anyone. Why not just have a big party and announce our intention to live together forever?

I was sort of running out of anything to think on that subject when I heard the key in the door. I got up and went to help but needed clothes. I went to the door, though, and Debra said, "We'll bring the bags here and you can take them the kitchen." So we shuttled like that until the last bags and began putting groceries away.

We had bought the turkey the week before and I sat it on the counter to thaw. It was close to being thawed in the refrigerator, so we needed to leave room, but wanted it out so we could start with it in the morning. Once all the things that need refrigerating were packed away and the turkey with them. Debra grabbed me and kissed me passionately and said, "Come make love to us, we are both so horny despite cumming three times each in the store."

"I want to hear about that", I responded.

"Later", said Gladys grabbing my hand and leading me to the bedroom. I climbed on the bed and Debra and Gladys quickly got naked. They both got on the bed on their hands and knees. "You need to get the plugs and balls out", instructed Gladys. I climbed around and removed the toys. I pulled the balls out of each first then the plugs.

When the plug came out of Debra, she came luxuriantly. She began with a shiver as she fell over on the bed and continued to shiver and squirm, whimpering and putting her hands between her legs and looking at Gladys and I with longing. Of course, we were more than ready to meet her need.

Gladys moved in to lick her pussy and I took the alternative of kissing her and fondling her breasts. I'd not been doing that long when she said, "I want your cock, Hank. Let me suck you, please."

I was more than willing to do so given I was still horny from my fantasizing earlier. I moved up and asked her how she wanted it. She said, "Straddle my head like when we do 69." I moved over her and lowered my balls so she could start by sucking my balls. She enthusiastically took them in her mouth and sucked and licked them for a few minutes as I watched Gladys between her legs licking, sucking and fingering Debra's pussy. In the case of sex, at least for us, fantasy doesn't hold a candle to reality. Watching Gladys eat Debra's pussy was a joyful experience not to mention quite erotic.

I was not going to last long. Debra let my balls out of her mouth and pulled on my hips to get my cock in position and devoured it. She quickly sucked me into her throat, swallowed two or three times and pulled back. After three or four times of doing that, my cum rose up rapidly and shot down her throat. I shot maybe seven or eight more loads into her mouth and she hungrily swallowed them all. Gladys then got a mouth full of ejaculate from Debra's pussy. It seemed to surprise her but then she quickly recovered and began trying to lap it up as it came.

Debra was squirming and bucking and thrusting and Gladys was holding firm with her mouth clamped to her pussy obviously getting all the ejaculate she could but also continuing to flick her clit and pump her hand in and out of her pussy. My cock didn't think for a second of getting soft. This scene was way too erotic and I had been way too turned on before we ever started.

When Debra's orgasm subsided, Gladys got up and turned on her back and said, "Now, Hank, fuck me."

I moved over and penetrated her pussy burying my cock in it. I was now ready for a good long fuck. As I began pumping in and out and Gladys began to thrust into me, Debra, on hands and knees, moved so Gladys could suck her breasts which she did quite happily. I kept pumping and after a few minutes, Debra moved to suck Gladys's breasts evidently to her delight because her pussy clamped down on my cock.

Debra was sucking breasts and penetrating her own cunt with as much of her hand as she could get in. I loved seeing one of them masturbating and with all the other stimuli of the moment, I knew I'd not be so long cumming. I kept up my assault on Gladys as I watched Debra making love to her breasts and hand fucking herself.

I could feel Gladys's pussy tightening, her G-spot becoming engorged and her pussy pushing out on me. I knew she was close and indeed, she bucked up against me. Had I not been a good bit heavier than her, she may have bucked me off. She was cumming and screaming loudly— profanities and indiscernible words but cumming a lot. I thought she may keep cumming. Her pussy was still working on my cock, pulsing rapidly on it.

Debra came next shuddering and crying out indiscernible words, which led to me shooting my load the second time in less than thirty minutes. I was so enthralled by the situation I have no idea how many loads I shot, but it mattered little because right at the end of what seemed like an eternal orgasm, Gladys came again and squirted. Her cum came out, hit my pubes and splashed all over her stomach, Debra and me.

I was spent and I fell off in the opposite direction from Debra and pulled myself up to wrap my arms around Gladys and kiss her. Debra lay down with her head still on Gladys's chest and sucked lazily on her breast as if she were nursing. Both Gladys and Debra whimpered as they basked in the afterglow of orgasm. Eventually, I fell asleep only to wake and find the two of them gone.

I wandered out into the kitchen where I found them making out. "Can't get enough can you?" I asked.

They quit and Debra said, "I'll never get enough of you two. Come here." I went to them and we began to hug and kiss. After some time of kissing, groping and moaning, Gladys, always the adult, said, "We better shower and get dressed for the parents." I looked at the clock and it indicated we may have no more than half an hour.

We quickly showered taking time to wash each other and dutifully feel each other up. I had it simple I thought because I only had to put on a pair of slacks and a shirt. However, I discovered that Debra and Gladys had pull over midi-dresses which they quickly donned. I was disappointed in the midi idea, but seeing the cleavage I was happy. Both dresses hugged their bodies to the hips and then flared out, but both also had a significant 'V' that came well below their breasts and showed plenty of cleavage.

They twirled for me and asked me what I think and I said, "I think the fathers may wish to carry you two off from me."

Gladys replied, "Never fear, you are our Prince in Shining armor." She looked down and said, "Where, Prince Hank, is your cod piece."

"Not to worry, my love, all you need to say is something like, 'It's really hard' and it'll come to life."

She said, "It's really hard to cook a freaking turkey." I twitched my cock which showed through my pants and we all laughed.

>>>

Gladys's parents arrived a bit later than planned, but we helped them in with their things and told them we'd like to talk with them before my parents arrived. So while we figured they may like a rest, we'd appreciate it if they'd wait until we talked. "Sounds serious", her father said.

"Well, sort of Daddy, but it's all good", responded Gladys.

Once they were a bit settled, they came to the living area where we had prepared their favorite cocktails and had some snacks on the coffee table. We sat, and Gladys's Mom, Crystal said, "Well, darling, what's the talk about", as brightly as she could.