Polynesian Sex

Story Info
Wondering if I left a child behind 40 years ago.
3.8k words
4.41
6.3k
4
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of one of the most amazing sex experiences I ever had while I was in the military. Something I have always cherished in my life. No matter how hard I tried with any other woman, nothing ever compared to this particular experience.

There is a stigma of mystery attached to this story. You will find out in the end.

When I was in the military, I was all over the world in different countries. In the Pacific, I was in Japan, Guam, South Korea, Hawaii and Alaska. In Europe, I was in Scotland and Rota, Spain.

I had sex in every place I was stationed.

Most of my experiences were quick one night stands, missionary position or doggy style. Even a blowjob in a car. One time for an overnight stay. We fucked and sucked each other for hours. I came four times. Twice in her pussy and twice in her mouth.

Had sex with both military women as well as locals.

This true experience took place in Guam in January of 1984.

I was out in the town of Tamuning one late Saturday night.

I found this rustic wooden timber built bar that sat along the oceans edge. I had heard about it from some other shipmates that this place is great for picking up women. I can not remember the name of the bar, so we will call it Waterfront bar.

It was somewhat dark, quiet and secluded away from the hustle and bustle of the middle of town.

I walked in, looked around and saw this really beautiful lady sitting by herself at the bar. I walked up and asked her if I could join her.

She readily agreed.

I told her my name. She said her name was Suette.

Most Guamanian people are known as Chamorros. They would prefer to be called Chamorros and not Guamanian.

The average Chamorro women are not tall, although some are. Based on their heritage bloodline. All Chamorro women are so beautiful and take care of themselves very well. A Chamorro woman could be ninety years old and look thirty.

This lady was a very beautiful Chamorro woman, beautiful smile and smelled good.

Slightly chunky, not small or petite but looked very huggable and fuckable.

She stood about 5' 4". I was 6' at the time.

We had a couple of drinks, chatted a bit.

She knew and spoke English, but broken English.

I think she was part Japanese. I did not know for sure.

After my second drink, I looked at her and said, "You look so sexy."

She said, "You are handsome man" in the most softest sexiest voice I ever heard.

If you, as readers, have ever been to the Orient, South Pacific, Southeast Asia or even Hawaii, not many words are spoken for responses or acknowledgements.

They use many facial expressions. Eyebrow raising or head nodding. Even batting of the eyes.

Whenever I would ask this lady something, she mostly answered with a facial expression acknowledgment with a smile. I got used to recognizing facial expressions and their meaning.

After our third drink, she said, "You want go somewhere?"

I said, "What did you have in mind?"

She quickly looked around, raised her eyebrows, smiled and very subtly and quickly moved her hand in a handjob position and pocked each cheek with her tongue.

I took that as a sign that she wants to give me a blowjob.

We finished our drinks, put money on the bar and left.

We were not far from her small bungalow style home in Tamuning.

I could tell it was on the main road of Marine Drive but really did not pay much attention to our surroundings.

We walked hand in hand to her place. When we walked in, I noticed it was quite small but comfortable.

Suette locked the door behind us, set her bag down, looked at me and said, "Pick me up."

I put my arms around her waist and picked her up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist, put her lips on mine and kissed me with passion. We kissed for the longest time. So sensual. Her lips were the softest I had ever kissed.

She pulled her lips away and said, "Carry me to my bed." I continued holding her against me as we walked into her bedroom.

I got to her bed, turned around and fell on my back on her bed with her on top of me.

The room was dimly lit and the bed felt very comfortable.

For those who are not familiar with Guam, here is a geography lesson for you.

It is a small island in the Marianas Islands in the South Pacific, eleven miles long by seven miles wide. It is a United States territory, west of the International Date Line. It has a saying, "Where America's Day Begins." Over sixty-five percent of the islands population is military and civilian federal employees.

Guam plays a vital role in protecting America's freedom.

If North Korea decides to shoot missles at Guam, the United States military will retaliate and wipe North Korea off the map.

We have military in Guam, South Korea, Okinawa, Hawaii as well as many other places in around the Pacific Rim

As Suette and I kissed, I moved my hands to her butt and lightly squeezed her cheeks.

Suette was lightly moaning while we sucked each other tongues.

She released our lips and said, "We get naked."

We did not waste time getting naked and crawled back up on the bed.

She was now on her back.

I started kissing her lips, neck and worked my way down her body kneading her breasts like bread dough and sucking her nipples.

Her breasts were so soft, smooth, full and plump. She had her hands on my head and moaning as I was sucking her nipples.

She had the softest and most smoothest skin I had ever felt and could not get enough of feeling her body.

I finally worked my way down to her love tunnel and started licking her pussy and clit making it wet.

It didn't take long for her to have her first orgasm. She arched her back, threw her head back and let out a light squeal as she came.

I kept licking her juices as they began flowing out of her.

Suette pulled me up to lay beside her.

We kissed and fondled each other.

I moved my hand down to her pussy and inserted a finger into her wetness. Then two fingers.

She began kissing me harder and moaning while moving her hand moved down between us, grabbed my hard cock and began stroking it.

We masturbated each other for about thirty seconds and made her so wet.

She took her hand off my cock then gently pushed me onto my back. Suette moved her body down and grabbed my cock and said, "You so big" and placed her mouth over it.

She slowly and gently was moving her mouth up and down. Then took her mouth off my cock and said, "No cum."

I understood that to mean don't cum in her mouth.

While she had me in her mouth, I reached over, gently grabbed her legs and moved them over my face.

There in front of me was the most beautiful clean shaven pussy I have ever seen in my face in my life.

That turned me on so much, I pressed my face in, stuck my nose in her pussy and started sucking away at her juicy clit. The more I sucked, the more she moaned and squealed.

She took my cock out of her mouth, still holding it.

Her body began shaking as I brought her to her second orgasm.

We layed there for a short time savoring the moment.

She got up, turned her body and got on all fours with her beautiful ass facing me.

Suette turned her head and smiled at me.

While smiling at me, she put her hand between her legs, took her index finger and curled it at me in the "come here" way then patted her pussy.

I took the hint, got up on my knees behind her, grabbed my rock hard cock and slid it across her pussy lips a few times getting it wet with her pussy juice.

Carefully I inserted my cock head into her.

She turned her head towards me and said, "slow gentle."

I gently slid my cock head in.

She felt so tight but oh so heavenly good.

My hands were now cupping her beautiful soft ass cheeks.

Little by little with each stroke I was going deeper into her.

Her pussy felt so good and skin so smooth.

I was so horny and she felt so good that I just wanted to slam my cock into her, fuck her hard and spray my man juice into her.

With all the restraint I had, I respected her wishes to go slow and gentle.

The sensation of being inside her beautiful body felt so good, I almost came, but I did not want it to end so soon. Her pussy was so tight.

After six times of gently moving my cock in and out of her, I was fully inside her.

I stopped moving so her pussy could accommodate my size. When I stopped, she let out a low long moan. Her face was now in the pillow.

About 30 seconds later, I slowly began to move in and out of her.

She turned her head to me and said, "No cum."

After six times slowly sliding in and out of her, she pulled away from me and turned toward me.

My cock was standing straight out glistening from her cum juice.

She padded the bed with her hand as a sign for me to lay down.

I layed on my back.

My hard cock sticking straight up.

I layed down.

She reached over, gently grabbed my cock and slowly slid it in her mouth all the way without any hesitation while looking into my eyes. I could feel it hit the back of her throat. When I saw her engulf my entire cock, my eyes and head rolled back onto the pillow. I was in heaven.

She looked down at my cock while putting more into her mouth, all the way to my ball sack. Suette pursed her lips tightly around it, sucked and slowly pulled upward. Sucking her juices off my cock. She briefly stopped at my cockhead sucking it somemore.

Then she took it out of her mouth, wiped her mouth with her wrist and smiled and said, "Mmmm good."

While looking into my eyes, Suette straddled my lap and put my cock in her pussy. She was so wet with pussy juice that she slowly slid all the way down without stopping, hitting her cervix. Smiling at me as she slid down.

She sat still, looked at me, smiled, squinted her eyes in a sexy way and said, "Oooo I like."

She started to rock her hips back and forth and said, "No cum."

After a few strokes up and down, she got off of me and let my cock slap on my stomach.

She got up, put her finger up in the "I will be right back" motion and off the bed she went.

While she was gone, I was laying there wondering, "when will she let me cum?" Because I was hornier than a "two peckered Billy goat."

I was as hard as a rock, ready to fuck anything with a hole so I could cum.

I grabbed my cock, slowly pumped it a few times to keep it hard.

About a minute later, she came back bringing bottled water with her.

I looked over and saw her walking toward the bed so beautifully naked.

Suette sat on the bed, handed me the water.

She just sat there smiling at me and drinking water.

All of a sudden I hear faint children's voices in another room.

I said, "I hear children's voices."

She placed her hand on her chest and said, "My children."

She then put three fingers in the air.

I had a surprised look on my face and said, "You have three children?"

She just nodded her head yes.

I said, "Their ages?"

Suette said with her fingers, "four, five, six".

She said, "they stay in room with door close and quiet when I go. They no come out until I open door. They know I home so they talk low."

"It is after midnight. Should they be sleeping?" I said.

She said, "Oh they sleep later."

During this entire time we were resting and talking, Suette was stroking my cock and rubbing my balls to keep me stimulated.

Many names given throughout the Orient, have some kind of meaning.

I asked Suette if her name had a meaning. She said, "Having good fortune and lucky."

"Very pretty name." I said.

I was thinking to myself, "I AM very fortunate to GET lucky."

She took a drink of cold water, swished it around in her mouth, set her bottle down on the side table, then swallowed. She leaned over my cock and gently engulfed my cock. The sensation of her cold mouth on my warm hard cock felt so erotic. I have never felt anything like that feeling. It made me want to cum right then. Suette knew I wanted to cum. She lightly pushed her thumb at the base of my cock to prevent it.

After six strokes, she took my cock out of her mouth and layed on her back and spread her legs wide.

She moved her hand to her beautiful pussy, patted it, smiled at me and said, "You cum now."

Without hesitation, I got up and moved over top of her.

She reached out, took my cock in her hand and guided it into her wet love tunnel.

Slowly and gently I entered her sliding in so easily.

I was moving in and out and going deeper and deeper inside her, gently laying on top of her as we were making love.

I could not go any deeper as I was hitting her cervix each time. I stopped for a moment to let her get used to my size.

My hands were caressing her soft smooth skin. She felt so insanely good.

Suette started moving her hips creating a rhythm as I began to gently piston in and out of her.

She was now breathing heavy.

Suette seductively whispered in my ear, "You cum now."

I picked up the pace of my pumping motion and could not hold back any longer. My cum let loose like a fire hose and blew my man seed into this beautiful goddess so hard it almost hurt.

As I began to cum, she said, "Cum feel soooo good". She squeezed her arms around my neck so hard I thought she would was going to choke me.

I had about five good hard squirts and two shorter ones.

Finally my cock stopped cumming and laid still on top of her.

About thirty seconds later, Suette said, "You heavy."

I rolled off of her and onto my back.

Another thing about Guam. There are so many military bases all over the island.

A big Navy Base in the south, Andersen Air Base in the north and in between there is a large Marine Corps Base in the middle. Several more smaller bases all around the island.

Back then, the AF and Navy had an understanding that they drive shuttle busses back and forth on Marine Drive between the bases twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. They would stop and pickup military people needing a ride back to their base for free. Or drop them off wherever they wanted.

They were military buses only and had to show an ID card to board.

After we rested a bit, Suette came up to my face and kissed me so tenderly and sensual. Her lips were so soft to kiss. I wanted to keep kissing her forever.

She moved off of my face, slid down and placed my soft cock in her mouth and began sucking it to get every last drop of cum out of me. I heard a slight moan coming from her as she was sucking.

Then she kissed my cock about six times all over then sucked on my balls, cupped them and gave them about a three second kiss.

She looked up and smiled at me.

Suette moved her body up beside me and laid on her back. She turned her head toward me and smiled.

A few seconds later, she did something that puzzled me.

She pulled her legs up, put her hands behind her knees and pulled her knees toward her head.

I was thinking that she wants me to lick her pussy some more.

I went to get up and she said, "No stay."

She held that position for about thirty seconds then laid flat again.

I crawled up to her face to give her a kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed a little more.

Suette let go of the kiss, looked at me and said, "You go now."

I looked at her with a startled look and she said it again. "You go now."

It was about one in the morning when I left her bungalow.

I didn't worry about how to get back to base. I could either catch the night bus or walk. My base was only a couple miles away.

A couple of days later while I was at work, my shipmate Dave says to me, "So did you get lucky the other night?"

I said, "What do you mean?"

He said, "I was at the Waterfront Bar same night you were. I saw you at the bar with some chick. Then I saw you walk out with her. So did you get lucky?"

I said with a proud smug look on my face, "As a matter of fact I did."

I told him some details of what we did, but not all, how compassionate and loving she was. How she had soft lips, soft smooth skin, and her breasts felt like pillows

I also told him about the three children I heard in the other room and what she told me about them.

"It was a beautiful night." I said feeling happy.

Then I told him what she did in the end by raising up her knees and held them there for a bit.

"I do not understand why she did that." I said to him. "I thought she wanted me to lick her somemore. But she said no."

Dave looked at me and said, "You really don't know what that means?"

I said, "No I do not!"

He said, "Are you serious?"

I said, "Yes I am."

He said, "She wants to get pregnant."

Women do that to help the sperm fertilize her eggs to make a baby."

He asked, "Is she married?" I said, "I did not ask."

Dave said, "Well if she has three kids, no husband, that you know of, then all her kids probably have separate fathers and you probably just made another kid with her!"

I just stood there stunned at what he said.

All the signs were there for that to happen.

I was so caught up in the compassionate loving she was giving me and the joy of being with her, I just didn't take notice of what she was doing to me.

Dave did not say anything to me for a bit while I let it all sink in.

I looked at him and said, "She was so loving and compassionate. We were enjoying every moment together."

He then said something that really jolted me.

He chuckled and said, "Man she played you like a fiddle. She knew what she wanted and how to get it. And you fell for it hard. She got you good, you horn dog. Congratulations. You might be a Daddy."

That comment really shook me and blew my mind. I am not married and not ready to have a kid.

That was hard to shake from my mind for the longest time.

I had about six weeks left before transfering out of Guam.

Every weekend for the next few weeks, I went to the bar and to that area looking for Suette.

I went at night to the bar around the same time I was there before.

Sometimes had a drink or two and waited to see if she would come back. She never did.

I looked around the neighborhood trying to find the place where she lived, night and day.

I walked along Marine Drive trying to find something that I may recognize.

It felt like I was looking for something that did not exist. But yet, it was all too real. I still had her light perfume smell on my clothes and some soreness on my dick to prove to myself that it was real.

Having a few drinks that night, being with a lovely lady and walking at night, I did not pay much attention to my surroundings.

I could not tell or remember where she lived.

During the day I walked in stores, shops, fast food places hoping to see her somewhere.

Nothing.

I saw many women that looked like her, but was not her.

I even looked for Mom's with kids.

Still nothing.

I never did find her or know her real name or anything about her.

The last weekend I was there, I did not bother to look for her any longer.

I gave up trying.

I left the island wondering......"What if..."

I have never told this story to anyone or ever written it down.

This is the first time and place I have ever told anyone about this experience.

I remembered just about every detail of that night to the best of my recollection.

For almost the past 40 years, I have often wondered if I left a child in Guam.

I may never know.

The sex leading up to it, I have always cherished and has been the best I have ever had in my life.

I will always remember that night until the day I die. As well as the mystery of the child.

Sometimes when I am making love to my wife in the most loving way, my mind wanders thinking I am with Suette again.

My wife nor anyone else, know about this experience. Nobody does.

Having the loving experience I had with Suette, is something every man or woman should experience sometime in their lives.

12