Pon and I Become One

Story Info
Pon and I joined as one in pleasure.
1.5k words
4.55
18.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first ever time with Someone of the same sex as mentioned in my first story, I had come home and fought my inner demons and played that day over in my mind a million times and each time I came to the same conclusion: I had enjoyed it and I wanted more.

Pon and I had chatted online a lot since my first visit with her and she had asked me if I had enjoyed it? if she had been gentle enough with me? If I would ever want to do it again?

My answers were a big yes to all three questions she had asked me.

We planned another meet at her place and I was excited as can be, jumped in the shower and had a good clean, got dressed and drove to her place and found myself standing outside her door hesitating to knock, my inner demons were asking me why I'm here and is this the new norm for me now?

I knocked nervously and waited for her to answer the door, as the door opened and Pon invited me inside and I saw her standing there with her warm smile and pretty face my earlier jitters left and I walked inside and she had the curtains drawn and again the candles were burning, the room had the sensual smell of incense burning.

She leant in and gave me a hug and her smell was sweet and fresh.

We sat on the couch and she poured us a glass of wine each as we sat chatting about life love and everything else.

Pon was sat on the couch wearing a silky black robe and it was quite tight on her taut body, showing her curves off very well, My eyes kept looking at her and her perfectly framed body.

She asked me if I wanted another one of her massages and without any hesitation I said yes please.

We both got up and walked over to the bed and she said get comfortable I'm going to get the oils ready.

I got undressed and lay facedown on the bed whilst she got herself ready.

She took off her robe exposing her naked body and I feasted on her pert boobs that were definitely a little more than a handful each with pearly nipples and brown areoles, her cock was still flaccid and she told me to turn around and get comfortable.

Once she had herself sorted she started off with her magical massage and worked my muscles well.

Even though We were both naked and we had already crossed the line last visit she didn't immediately reach for my cock, she had no sense of urgency and it was a serene and relaxed massage for the most part.

I could feel her strong hands caressing and kneading my skin and her cool naked skin sitting on my lower legs as she was massaging my back she slowly started to move her hips forward and backwards over and over and I could feel her cock starting to grow hard as it touched my bare bum. She was giving me a simple and sensual dry hump and rubbing her hard cock between my cheeks using her pre cum as a lubricant and at the same time still massaging my back.

I'm totally enjoying the feeling my cock has been extremely hard the entire time she has been doing this to me, she is not forcing herself into me and just gently rubbing her cock up and down my ass cheeks and hole.

She leans forward and whispers in my ear that she is enjoying this and do I want more?

Her breath against my neck sends shivers down my spine and electric sparks to my cock which is already hard and leaking pre cum.

I utter in what I can only now describe as a begging tone, "yes please, I want all of you"

She leans over and grabs a bottle of lubricant and squirts it on her hands and she applies it to my hole slowly and sensually using a finger and drawing circles at my entrance, she slowly inserts her one finger and slides it in and out for a few strokes getting the lube inside my hole and I'm laying face down waiting in anticipation.

She uses the rest of the lube on her hands and slides it all over her erect cock. She leans forward and whispers: are you ready?

I am unable to speak and muster a response to assure her I'm at her mercy again.

I can feel her cock rubbing up and down my hole teasing it with each gentle touch and then she places the head of her cock against my hole and slowly starts pushing into me, with all the excitement and the lubrication I'm opening up with ease and she is still pushing more of her cock into me.

I feel the head breaking my seal and the shaft of her dick sliding into me.

She is gentle and calm and I'm laying there adjusting to her inside me.

She pulls my hips up a bit so I'm on my knees and she places a big pillow under me and pushes me down so my ass is arched up and my face resting on the bed.

Pon starts thrusting her cock inside me with slow long strokes and I can feel the girth of her touching my anal canal, her veins touching me inside.

She starts to increase the pace of her thrusts and they are coming faster and faster, I can hear her breathing is getting quicker and her skin is getting warm as the sweat from her body is touching my body.

Her hands are firmly on my hips and as she is thrusting forward she is pulling me back and with each hard thrust the room is echoing with the sounds of her balls and skin slapping against my body, we are both making moaning noises and her breathe is getting faster and raspier and I'm sensing she is getting close to exploding her sweat is dripping from her brow.

Pon grips my hips with a very strong grip and pulls me back with force as she grunts and groans and releases her cum into my love tunnel, I can feel her cock pulsing and throbbing with each spurt and she is injecting her love juice deep inside of me.

She thrusts and pumps a few more times and collapses on my back breathing fast and rapidly. Her body is hot and sweaty against my body and she is still slowly moving her cock inside my very wet sticky hole.

I'm gyrating my hips to feel her warmth against me as her cock starts to soften and slide out my hole.

Pon tells me to stay like that as she leans in and starts to lick my freshly fucked asshole and eat her own love juice. She is licking my ass and running her tongue up and down to my balks while she has her one hand firmly around my very hard cock and she is stroking it in rhythm with her licking me out.

The feeling of having been fucked by this beauty and then having her lick me clean afterwards is more than I had ever bargained for and I'm so close to blowing my load all over the sheets but I don't want her to stop licking me.

I suggest we change positions and we get into a 69 position with her on the bottom and me straddling her face.

This give her good access to lick my ass and suck my cock whilst I get to lick abs suck on her cock at the same time.

For me there is no closer intimacy than been in this position, you are mere centimetres away from the Crown Jewels and can give as much as you receive so it's an equally rewarding position.

Pon has one finger inside my hole fingering me making sure what ever cum is in there gets touched in every which way she can. She is sucking on my cock at the same time and her mouth is hot and moist and I know I'm about to cum she is fingering me faster and faster and sucking my cock with feverish excitement,

I can feel my balls starting to rumble and the orgasm starting to build and as my cock erupts with my cum her finger is still buried deep in my hole and my hole tightens around her finger as I shoot hot streams of cum into Pons mouth, my hole is twitching on her finger and I'm having a cross eyed orgasm.

As my orgasm fizzles out and my body calms down Pon is still licking my cock and shaft.

I look at her and our eyes lock as she smiles and slowly lets her finger slide out of my tender ass.

The tip of my cock is very sensitive now and I'm absolutely basking in the moment.

Pon stops licking and sits up and swallows what she has in her mouth and giggles and says that was yummy.

We lay in each other's arms as the sweet smell of sex and incense fills the room and the flickering light of the candles casts shadows on the walls and we slowly start falling asleep as we cuddle each other.