Pony Joke Pt. 03

Story Info
Fyr grows suspicious of the "boy mare"...
4.2k words
4.1k
2
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

He pressed things more and more with Fyr on edge as she was, sometimes sneaking off with Limba when she was home, sometimes coming home a little late, letting her smell the equine on him. When she curiously prodded, burning with the need to know and yet not wanting to instigate another argument like before, he shook his head and feigned innocence. Of course, he smelled a bit like Limba and the guys, he'd been hanging out with them, hadn't he? That was normal, totally normal, nothing to worry about at all.

They fucked in the forest. They fucked in the barn. They fucked in the laundry room. They fucked with the curtains open at Kao's place. They fucked in the garage. There was nowhere off limits to the trio, whether they were at Ropes' place or Kao's, making the most of their time together to get their rocks off. It was certainly sex that didn't mean anything, but, well, it was hot and it was what they all wanted, so what really else could they all do?

Fyr, however, didn't know and they weren't going to let her know.

One day, after Ropes had told Fyr that he was heading off to grab some stuff and then head to Kao's to watch a movie, he'd been drawn up short by Fyr wanting to go. It was a bad take on his part to mention that it was a horror.

"Uh, it's one of the new ones," he said, clutching at straws while still maintaining his cool, his wife a big horror buff. "You won't like it, I know. But I can get you that horror sub thing again that you like and we'll watch one you actually like at the weekend?"

Fyr paused, wrinkling her snout.

"Yeah... That sounds more like my speed," she said, even though she still wondered why he was so quick to stop her from joining him and Kao. "I'll binge my show then. Tell me when you're watching something good!"

It was a disaster averted, considering that Ropes walked into Kao's place to find Limba down on his knees giving Kao a blowjob, Kao's tail wrapped around him to hold his head down to his groin. It was a lot rougher, to be fair, than Ropes usually was with Limba, the equine struggling a bit, though it was merely from the pressure in his throat, the strain there still difficult for him to hold without needing to swallow and grunt with every second that passed.

Ropes laughed a little, flopping down on the sofa opposite to watch with barely a greeting, flipping through the channels on the TV to check out if there was anything actually worth putting on in the background. Dimly, he was aware of Limba struggling, pushing more urgently on Kao's thighs, though the dragon merely lazily monitored him as he allowed Limba back, only briefly, for a snatch of air, before shoving him back down again.

"Mmph..."

Watching them through half-lidded eyes, Ropes shoved down his clothes, exposing his cock, lightly jerking himself off at the show. He wouldn't have wanted to waste too much time with his own paw, however, not when there was a horse there who could suck dick like there was no tomorrow and had a hot pussy too. As the horse choked on Kao's cock, moisture building in his eyes, even though he could still breathe (it was the strain and repeated, shoving pressure that did it for him), Ropes grinned widely. Kao wouldn't go too far, of course, but it was good still to lay back and enjoy the show.

Quickly, though he should have expected it, things devolved to Kao flat on his back on the floor, cock shoved into the needy equine's pussy. Yet what Limba did not expect that day was for Ropes to take him too, at the same time.

"Ohhhh!"

The horse's moan filled the room as Ropes shoved inside him, filling his boy pussy with two cocks at once, stuffing him full, showing him just how much he could be stretched out.

"Unff... Fuck yes... Now you're a dirty cock slut."

Kao snarled, trying to buck up into the horse, but the pounding force of Ropes fucking him at the same time forced him to be stiller, pleasure washing through. Yet it was much the same for all of them even as the horse's tight pussy was stretched and strained, his quivering form not knowing whether to slump against Kao or push back against Ropes. He shuddered between them, bracing on Kao's chest with the flats of his paws, the cougar's teeth sinking into the base of his neck.

"Ohhhh, fuck, yes, take me!" Limba grunted, orgasm clawing at him, tugging him over the edge. "Haaarrrdeeerrr!"

He couldn't help himself, squealing in climax, the mating bite too much for him. Kao smirked and rammed up, feet digging into the carpet as he rammed up, again and again.

"Such a slut you've got to take two dicks at once," he teased Limba, as the equine trembled through climax, dragging the guys closer to their own. "Not so tight anymore, everyone will know just how well-used your pussy is!"

Limba neighed, but Kao and Ropes were too far gone to care for whatever sounds he made, thrusting and grinding, though Ropes was muffled by the mouthful of mane and the back of Limba's neck that he'd grabbed, right at the base. They slammed in, losing themselves in passion, until they could no longer control themselves either, cumming at nearly the same time with fountaining need, slamming in crudely to an orgasm that was one to remember.

Just one of many though, for their fun was set to continue...

*

Fyr hated when Limba was in the house with them.

It wasn't right of her to be so riled up against him, she knew that, but...that didn't change how she felt and she would have been amiss if she didn't acknowledge that. Her mood had already been sour that day, but it was even worse with Limba hanging around, sitting at her kitchen table, hanging out with Ropes like everything was fine and normal when it very much was not so for her.

She sighed. The horse rubbed her up the wrong way and there was no use hanging around him. She couldn't exactly tell him why he pissed her off so much.

"Hey, Ropes," she called, heading out the front door. "Just going out... Need anything?"

The cougar cocked his head, surprised to see her leaving.

"Nah... Where're you going?"

"New Bluetooth headset, mine died..." Fyr thought about it for a moment. "Sub shop, maybe grocery shopping. The fridge is looking a little light."

Ropes nodded.

"No, it's okay, you take some time," he said with a smile. "I'll see you later."

He didn't really care where she was going, as he knew she'd be fine, though he had asked just to see how long she would be gone. The truck had barely pulled out of the driveway when ropes tugged the horse closer to him, chair scraping across the kitchen floor. Like the champ he was, Limba grinned and leaned into Ropes' touch, as keen as the cougar was for some fun.

"Soooo," Limba all but drawled, though he was not one to play coy. "I didn't think that you would be that keen to get it on when your wife's just out the door. What kind of cat am I screwing with here?"

He teased, taking one of Ropes' tentacles in his paws and kissing the tip, running his fingers along it teasingly. He was far from someone that would just lie down and take it, flirting with a flick of his tail even as Ropes' tentacles moved over him, rubbing his thighs, even wriggling around under his arse where he sat on the chair.

"Just a horny one," Ropes shot back playfully, though there was rarely any foreplay between them. "But maybe it would be hot to fuck on the same bed that I fuck Fyr on... She can't get enough of me lately..."

Limba's eyes gleamed.

"You can't get enough of me. Let's do it!"

Scooping Limba up against him, Ropes smirked as he tossed the smaller horse over his shoulder, practically leaping up the stairs to the master bedroom. Feline agility sure came in useful from time to time, Limba squealing, though the horse was sure that he was safe with Ropes, as he always was. There was no sense of fear or worry in him, after all, not as Ropes tossed him on the bed with a bounce, advancing as his grin became predatory.

Clothes were stripped and hit the floor in messy piles, though Ropes kept an eye on the clock beside the bed. It would not do for Fyr to catch them and spoil their fun, after all, and he didn't want things to be pushed that far, not as he dove between the horse's legs to eat out his wet pussy again. To feel how the equine was affected by him, his plump folds soft and welcoming to his tongue, was one of the most exquisite sensations possible, though he would not hold out down there for long.

Practically the only thing he didn't do with Limba was kiss him, though Kao was not so worried about things like that. It just wasn't a turn on for Ropes, not like that, though he didn't hold back from it from any kind of moral reasoning. No, instead he French kissed the horse's cunt, driving his tongue deep and sweeping the raspy length up against Limba's inner walls until the horse bucked and groaned against him.

He wouldn't beg... But sometimes Ropes got him damn close to it. The horse broke, scrambling up and flagging his tail, showing off his succulent pussy, though Ropes was quicker. Pinning Limba flat on his belly, he growled as he pushed in, revelling in the extra tightness that the position gave him with Limba's legs out flat on the bed, the mattress squeaking faintly under their combined weight.

His cock sank in and the cougar braced himself over Limba, thrusting wildly. That bed was seeing its fair share of sex lately, but, well, Ropes was more than happy to christen it with his newest fuck partner, even though Limba had lasted quite a bit longer than some of the others that he had had flings with, to be fair. Sometimes others just didn't keep his attention, but there had been so much to try out and explore with Limba, while driving Fyr mad wondering about everything, that he hadn't yet felt his attention wane.

The horse squeezed and climaxed on his cock, the pressure on his pussy too great for him to hold back, as Ropes hammered in, though it was some time before the cougar reached his high. He fed a tentacle into Limba's mouth for him to suck on, another two keeping his shoulders and arms pinned down, though the delicious restriction only had the horse getting to a second orgasm before Ropes exploded. And, when the cougar did, it was with a yowl that he was sure that the neighbours heard, grinding in roughly and ruthlessly, languishing in the moment of explosive release.

With his cum pouring bareback, once again, into the horse's cunt, the cougar grinned crudely, eyes glancing over the photo of him and Fyr on the bedside table.

What Fyr didn't know wouldn't hurt her...

*

Fyr couldn't let things rest with Limba, though that was partly due to the damn horse turning up one evening when Ropes was out. She'd stuttered, having had a few glasses of wine and pouring a fourth (she thought it was the fourth), and invited him in without really thinking about what she was doing. But he was a friend of Ropes' and she had to be friendly with him too, didn't she?

Limba sat awkwardly on the sofa, watching TV, though didn't quite know how to leave. Things had happened so quickly and he'd thought, when Fyr had invited him in, that Ropes would be back in a few minutes. But an hour had passed and Fyr was moderately drunk -- still in control of herself, however -- and it seemed like the cougar was going to be gone for hours!

"So, Limba..." She said, the hint of a slur in her voice as she tipped forward towards him from the end of the sofa. "Tell me... You never said...where you worked? I feel like I know so little about you."

"Oh, I was a soldier, but now I'm a police officer," he said easily, Fyr quirking an eyebrow at that. "It's okay... Things are changing a lot at the moment, but I think all for the better, you know?"

Fyr didn't know. If she'd been more in her right mind, she would have understood what Limba meant about his profession, but, at that time, all she could see was the horse, his strong jaw and how the golden-yellow of his coat matched so well with that handsome, black mane.

Maybe she'd been so wound up about it all just because she liked him. It wouldn't have been the first time.

"I think I see what you mean," she said, scooting closer to him along the sofa and resting a paw that would not have been as bold without wine on his leg. "And I'm sorry for inviting you in when Ropes is taking so long. I wish there was something I could do to, you know, make your time here a little more comfortable. A little more worth it..."

She smiled, eyes focused on him, the drink making her bold. If Ropes could swan around with Limba then, to hell with it, she could too! The cougar wouldn't have been interested in a horse in that way anyway, she reasoned with herself. Those that she needed to worry about, not that there was any real worry with their little agreement, were the ladies. She knew that Ropes liked pussy and that was that.

Didn't mean she couldn't take advantage of him being out and see what she could get out of it though...

It was something that she should have spoken to Ropes about first, but she shoved that thought from her mind as she brushed her fingers up against Limba's jawline, testing the waters. To her surprise, however, the horse shuddered and pulled back, holding up his hands with an awkward grin.

"Uh... Sorry, but I'm really not..." He shook his head, tongue-tied and wishing that he hadn't come into the house at all that night. "Your Ropes' wife, it's not... Come on, Fyr, we don't know each other like that."

Fyr clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"Then get to know me like that!"

She didn't ask permission and that was her fault, but her paw shot out before her rational mind could stop herself, grabbing his crotch.

And that was the moment that everything changed as she squeezed, brow furrowing, not quite feeling something that she expected to find there. She rubbed a little harder, pressing down, but, still, there was nothing there -- not what she had wanted to find on someone that she presumed was a stallion.

The horse squirmed uncomfortably and pushed her away, but the dragon was already reeling, her lower jaw falling slack.

"You don't have a dick?" She burst out, though it was not her finest choice of words. "You're a girl?"

Suddenly, everything made sense. The lack of a joke that she'd been expecting for so long, Ropes hanging out with Limba so much, Fyr's world shattering around her as she broke through into understanding. She shook her head, shaking the drunkenness from it, though it was most likely only that and how it brought a slow, dull heaviness to her limbs that stopped her from shaking Limba down at once.

If Limba wasn't a stallion like she had thought, Fyr realised with a gulp, then it made sense that Ropes was hanging around him so much, that... Well, she had been right all along about what had been going on and her husband, simply put, had never told her.

"Er... Yeah, don't grab me like that," Limba said, ears pinned as he set a boundary, not one to be pushed around, even by the wife of the guy who was fucking him. "And, yes, I'm a boy mare. So, yeah, if you must know, I have a pussy, not a dick. As you put it... Born like that."

His tone was clipped and Fyr realised that she had pushed too far, especially considering that she had groped him unexpectedly. She shook her head, holding up her paws, still trying to comprehend everything that had fallen into place in the last couple of minutes.

"Alright, so... Yeah, okay, that all makes sense. So..." She didn't want to ask, but she had to. "You're fucking Ropes then...aren't you?"

Limba clenched his jaw, but nodded, something seeming to deflate from his shoulders. His gaze slid away from her, wondering if he should go for the door, but she was owed an explanation too, even if he was not against what had happened. After all, it was not as if he had forced Ropes into any of it and the cougar was fully capable of making his own decisions. He had no say in what went on at home between him and Fyr.

"I got into things with Kao," he explained, trying to keep to the bare details. "Just fun, you know, nothing serious. Guess things kinda just happened and, well, Ropes came after me, pursued me. I got to know him a bit better, while we were both hanging out with Kao and, I don't know... It's always just such a thrill to have a new lover, yeah? And, yeah, it was kinda hot too with all the cheating and all, I get it if you're pissed about that, fair enough."

The horse, however, deviated, eyes drifting away, a small smile tugging at his lips as something softer entered his demeanour. Fyr stared, her lips parted, caught up in the spell he wove.

"Yeah, that cat just makes me feel special," he confessed, a glow of pride warming his chest. "And the sex was really amazing, like, awesome. I kinda just kept picking up the phone whenever he called."

Fyr shook her head, not knowing what to think. But the dragoness knew how she felt, for it was not as if it was something that Ropes had not done before. And it warmed her inside, anger fighting against burning arousal, how she wanted to see Ropes fuck him, bending the slight equine over and making his body submit to his will. She pressed her thighs together, meeting his eyes, though the horse's ears twitched back and forth, confused by her reaction or lack of it.

"Aren't you going to scream or something?" Limba asked. "I mean... I did screw around with your husband. And your brother...but that's not a whole thing, is it?"

Fyr shook her head. She seemed to be doing that a lot, though it was her state of inebriation that had her tipping forward, curiosity overcoming anger.

She could deal with her husband later. Now that she knew she wasn't going crazy...

"Alright then..." She said. "Can I see it? I almost don't believe it?"

Limba protested, but she pushed, pressing him as the horse sighed and stood.

"Yeah, okay, okay... Sheesh..."

He may not have been all that sure about it, but he submitted to her demands, dropping his trousers to reveal his pussy. His underwear came down with his trousers, letting her see the dark skin of his cunt, tucked between his legs much the same as hers was. However, the soft folds of the horse's sex were a lot softer and a little larger than hers, even to the eye, and the dragoness leaned in even closer, interest brimming through her drunken state.

"Huh..." She mused. "You really do have one then... Can I touch it?"

She asked that time, though the horse grunted and nodded tightly. His face was red, heated up beneath his short coat of golden hair, but not from embarrassment, just the ridiculousness of the whole situation. He grunted and shifted his weight again as her fingers brushed his pussy, the puffy labia, teasing the tip of a finger along the edge of one. Against himself, Limba nickered, nostrils fluttering, as his sex tightened. Even then, despite everything, that was all it took to get him hot and horny, needing a good fuck -- if not from Fyr. He wasn't into ladies, after all.

"Huh..." She smirked a little, even though a smile like that did not fit the situation. "No wonder Ropes could get you horny so quickly, you're getting wet just from my finger."

She pressed it gently between his folds as the horse sat back on the sofa, ears flicking, a little confused as to what was happening. He'd thought that ladies weren't his thing, but it had been a long, long time since he'd ever had an experience with one and the rush of heat to his groin had to be tended to, one way or the other. His pussy dampened, a glisten of moisture trickling out against the dragoness' finger, and Limba snorted, hips very lightly pumping up against her.

12