Pony Riding Pt. 01

Story Info
The boy mare's secret may not be such for long...
3.6k words
4.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Part one of two...

Limba moaned, the boy mare's head falling back as the blue dragon ploughed him full. On the outside, to most others, Limba was an ordinary stallion -- except he wasn't a stallion at all with his dun coat and black tattoos across his arms, the tribal markings something that other anthros were, more often than not, quite interested in. His black mane, with a hint of brown in it, spilt down his neck as he was pinned back onto the sofa cushions with his legs in the air, hooves kicked out to the sides so that Kao had easy access to plough him full.

It was...kind of an arrangement between them. Friends with benefits, friends who fucked, no strings attached -- that kind of stuff. It was easy and it was light and they could both sleep around with whoever they liked, both unattached, just out to see what was fun out there, to play and to experiment. It was a good engagement to be a part of, Kao thrusting wildly, one paw on Limba's leg to push it out further to the side, though the leg that was pressed up against the back of the sofa had nowhere else to go. His cock powered into the equine as Limba's pussy swallowed it up whole, the lewd squelch of his cock sinking home, again and again, filling the room in the best of ways.

There was no other sound that Kao would have liked to hear more, grunting deep in the back of his throat, muscles tight and trembling with need. He could spill his load and cum again and again, but the real thing there was enjoying the moment, holding off just so that he could feel the boy mare's pussy grip him as urgently as ever. Limba cried out and Kao pinned him with a heavy, forceful paw placed dead centre in the middle of his chest, though the horse was not going anywhere.

"Mmmph... Unff..."

Kao groaned, thrusting more wildly, dimly aware of Limba crying out and twisting against him, bucking his hips up fervently, his legs closing around the dragon's waist for leverage. The boy mare's pussy gripped him, massaging his cock erratically at the point of orgasm, though the drake knew that the cheeky equine possessed greater control of those muscles between his legs than he let on. It was one of the most exciting things about him, what got Kao hard and ready and dripping in an instant for the horse, so swiftly, in fact, that sometimes the dragon was left just a little bit light-headed.

It didn't matter, however, not as Kao powered into the boy mare, gritting his teeth, grunting thickly. Orgasm thrummed up, thick and fast, Limba clinging to his forearms, and Kao could not help but release every drop that he had to give, somewhere in the pit of his lower stomach lurching furiously as he hit release.

Limba panted, sweat marking his coat in hot, damp patches, as the dragon unloaded inside him, though they had already fucked once that afternoon already. Frankly, Limba couldn't think of a place in Kao's house that they hadn't fucked, which, to be fair, was quite an achievement. He did feel a little sorry, in a sly sort of way, for any other visitors that Kao had to his home, but that was not his thing to worry about. Kao probably cleaned up well afterwards, or had someone in to do it for him, which would have been quite like him.

The boy mare stretched out luxuriously as pump after pump of cum filled him, however, relishing in the moment, relaxing as that glowing sense of being satisfied, if not solely from his own orgasm, washed over him. The dragon stayed deep, his cock stretching him out perfectly, though his pussy had never truly had any trouble with any dick that he wanted to fuck, only usually if someone was too rough with him. Even the rough stuff, however, was something that Limba could get into, if it was played out in the right way.

"Damn, Kao," he joked, batting his eyelashes cheekily as the dragon's nose dipped, puffing through the last vestiges of orgasm. "You filled me up that time. It's like you're trying to make a real mess of your own place..."

Kao chuckled, though even he flinched a little when he pulled out, the messy spill of cum from the pony's slightly gaping pussy giving him pause.

"Hang on, I'll throw you a towel."

His cock hung softly as it deflated, blood returning to more functioning parts of his body, grabbing a towel from the closet in the hall, where they were stacked up. The door rang on his way back, but he didn't pause to get it, still naked, tossing Limba the towel before going for his clothes.

"Hey, you mind getting something on?" Kao said, more for the benefit of whoever was at his door than himself. "Dunno who's there, going to check."

Limba blinked, a slow smirk pulling at his lips.

"Not a request I usually get, but, for you, I think I can make it happen."

Kao rolled his eyes, getting his jeans on and not bothering with underwear, though he did take those and his shirt and toss them in the washing machine adjacent to the kitchen. Saved him a bit of time, at least, rather than running upstairs to chuck them in the laundry and, with the bell ringing again, it didn't seem like whoever was at the door was heading off anytime soon.

Yet when the dragon opened the door he found a certain cougar there -- one that he spent rather a lot of time with. Ropes smiled and lifted a paw as he greeted Kao, the demon cougar allowing his tentacles to wriggle out from his T-shirt, pushing down the back of it while another eased out the neck. It was something that he had to hide in public, just so he wouldn't be inundated with questions, as there wasn't anything much that mortals could do to demons, even if they did do something untoward. Otherwise, he let the four green tentacles slip and slither about as they pleased, whenever he was in comfortable company.

"Hey, what you doing making me wait out here?" The feline joked. "Gonna let me in or what?"

"Uh..."

Limba paused behind Kao, sheepishly holding the towel in his hands, bundled up so that the cum stain on it could not be seen. He shifted his weight, though Limba was not entirely a shy sort, even if he could be caught out, from time to time, by someone that he was not expecting to see.

"Oh!"

Ropes started as Kao bared his teeth in a grin, a more ferocious kind of grin that dragons, more often than they didn't, usually tried to hide. It could be taken the wrong way, showing that many of their sharp teeth all at once.

"Ropes, this is Limba."

The cougar smiled.

"Sorry, didn't know you had company. I can come back another time."

"No, no..."

But Kao was already stepping back and inviting the cougar inside, already catching just how the demon's dark nose was twitching, whiskers quivering as he inadvertently scented the air. It was silly to think that anything could be hidden from Ropes and, really, the only reason he hadn't mentioned Limba to him before had been because it simply had never come up.

Kao laughed and shook his head, inviting Ropes inside.

"It really is weird that you two haven't met yet, everyone seems to be over here all the time," he joked lightly. "Come in. So... Yeah, Ropes, this is Limba. Limba, meet Ropes."

He ushered them through to the living room, already having forgotten about the mess that he had asked Limba to, somewhat, clean up the best he could with the towel. It just wasn't the sort of thing that lingered all that much in Kao's mind as he paced through to the kitchen to get some drinks. Limba often liked a drink after sex and, frankly, the dragon's throat was feeling a little sore and parched too. Funny how sex did that to a guy... Did it count as working out?

While he fetched drinks, Ropes did his best not to smirk, sitting on the other end of the sofa to Limba. The middle cushion of the sofa looked out of place, as if it had not been pushed back against the back of the sofa quite properly, though Ropes might have been distracted by other things if not for the scent of sex hanging heavily in the air. To a demon of lust, it was more obvious than ever, even though he had, for the moment, tucked away his tentacles so that he wouldn't freak anyone out.

Ropes didn't think that his tentacles would need to be tucked away for long, however, as he grinned widely, his eyes glowing white with no irises. Although the equine peered at him curiously, he didn't seem scared.

"So..." Ropes drawled. "You're not a stallion, are you? You smell like a mare."

Limba raised an eyebrow.

"Guys aren't usually so blunt about it," he quipped back. "And they usually are between my legs before they realise too... How did you know?"

The cougar had a way of setting Limba's shoulder blades back, as if he was a feral horse and had withers still, lifting through his chest and sitting up a little straighter. The horse eyed him curiously, though did not run away. He was as he was and had accepted that all a very long time ago.

"I have my ways," Ropes said, tail swishing languidly.

Limba clenched his jaw, irritated. Alright, even though he was happy being a boy mare, he wasn't happy with others just throwing that information around everywhere.

"You!"

Kao stopped dead in his tracks as he re-entered the living room, freezing in place with three drinks clasped between his paws.

"What, me?"

Limba ground his teeth, leaping up, hooves digging into the carpet as he lashed out.

"How could you just tell someone that I don't even know about it, huh?" He snapped, tail lashing the air furiously in a swathe of black hair. "You know how I feel about that! If I want to tell someone, I damn well will! Now he walks in here already knowing all about me and all... What have you even been saying about me?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

Kao gulped and put the drinks down, though the dragon did not go as far as to hold his paws up, pleading innocence.

"I didn't tell anyone, I swear -- is this about you being, you know..." He said, though he tried not to make it too obvious, just in case that wasn't what Limba was saying. "The...thing?"

"About me being a boy mare?" Limba shot back, puffing out his cheeks with air, heat crawling across his face. "Yeah, that, Kao."

He would have snapped more, but his anger was already dissipating, though the equine could only hope, sincerely, that there was no harm done there. He didn't want it spread all over the place that he had a cunt not a dick down there, the language he used in his mind even shifting as anger roiled and boiled in the pit of his stomach.

"Yeah, okay, I see where you're getting that from, but I didn't say anything," Kao shot back, wings flaring out, though he was in a better position to control his frustration than Limba was. "Look... You know..." He glanced at Ropes as the cougar nodded permission, though he hadn't had a chance to get anything in edgeways yet. "Look, Ropes probably figured it out, it's a weird demon thing. You going to say anything?"

Ropes shrugged, not minding having it revealed that he was a demon, sliding his tentacles back out of his T-shirt, which pulled more tightly over his chest as he wriggled them about. Spitting a curse, Limba jumped back, his lower jaw dropping as the four, wriggling appendages revealed themselves.

"Yeah, I'm a demon, of lust," Ropes said, nonchalant, not bothered. "Can kind of smell it, but it's more than that."

He didn't bother going into more detail than that, because it wasn't something that mortals understood, even if he had tried, once, to explain it to Kao when they had been drunk -- well, Ropes had merely been tipsy, very lightly so. Alcohol didn't affect demons in the same way, but it could leave those lines and boundaries of inhibitions just a little looser than before, even if they needed to consume a lot more than mortals to feel any effect. Usually, he just drank it so that he could enjoy the taste, which did lead to him going more for cocktails or more expensive, speciality beers. His tastes changed over time.

"Oh..."

Limba shook his head, trying to come to terms with everything. His secret out and a demon? It took some time for all three of them to absorb all that had been revealed, even though it should not have been a true shock to anyone. Things had, in a way, lined up perfectly.

"Well," Limba said, rubbing the back of his neck, running his fingers through his mane. "I guess that's okay then. Though I have so many more questions now."

Ropes laughed and bopped him lightly on the nose with one of his more active tentacles.

"I'm sure there'll be time for that," he said, dragging out his words ever so slightly into a silky drawl. "But...yeah. Just came over to hang out and play games, really. It doesn't have to be a whole big thing."

Having lived for much longer than the others, though that was not something that Ropes honestly spent all that much time going into detail on, the cougar took the lead, gently guiding the day on. It was not a big deal, not to him, though he had not honestly considered that Limba was hiding anything, considering that the smell of sex was so thick there that the horse had clearly been fucking Kao not that long ago. That was their business, after all. Even if the cougar would never have denied that he would not have minded one little bit being in on that kind of "business" too...

The horse took a while to relax around him, though the cougar was sure not to make any sudden moves, keeping his tentacles, roughly, where Limba could see them. It was funny that that was the part of him that the boy mare was concerned about, as if he thought -- or hoped -- that they were going to lash out and snatch him up at a moment's notice. Ropes set up a new game that he had picked up, a standard shooter but one that he had been told had some pretty good maps and missions to shake things up a little, and they each took a controller, playing online.

"Shoot..." Limba muttered, tipping forward towards the screen, seated back on the opposite end of the sofa to Ropes. "It's always fucking weird when the screen splits like that..."

Those sorts of games were more easily designed, especially in multi-player modes, to be played online those days, but that didn't stop them from checking it out. The TV was more than large enough, but they still felt the "loss" of having the full screen to themselves, even if the company made everything more than worth it."

"Go down into the bunker," Kao said. "There's an ammo store down there... Yeah... Yeah, you got it."

Limba seemed less familiar with that game than them, but it didn't matter, as long as they were having fun. Slowly, he relaxed more and more around the cougar, even sitting down a little closer to him, not needing so much distance anymore.

It was nice, in a way. He didn't all that often hang out around guys that he wasn't messing around with, mainly because he didn't want too many getting close to him. If someone was close enough with him that they were having sex, well... It probably meant that the rest of it was okay too. He trusted them with the secret, so he had to let them in on the rest of his life too. Whereas some would have claimed that Limba was quite open, others would have quipped, quite quickly too, that he was more closed off than anyone else.

But that was up to him. The horse quirked his ear and listened to their conversation, chipping in and grumbling at the game where he had something to say, though he was more curious about the dynamics between them. It offered something, setting the scene for him, even if the equine was not quite sure just about much about Ropes being a demon he could ask about. It was not as if he had never met a demon or a more fantastical kind of anthro around, but it had been a while.

And lust? That was interesting, very interesting...

Too interesting, to him, in fact. So interesting that he missed that Ropes was married to Kao's sister, Fyr, when it came up, merely nodding and pretending to be more interested in the game when he was watching the cougar's tentacles bob back and forth.

Ropes only stayed for a few hours, not needing to give any real explanation as to why he was there and why he had turned up announced. It was just the way that things were between him and Kao, keeping things relaxed and just hanging out. They were, in a way, both of a lazier sort, preferring to have lots of downtime. It was only recently that they had both found out that they rather enjoyed having some company with it too, a little bit of socialisation growing between them even while they gamed and did little to nothing.

But Limba, finally, could ask all the questions that he wanted, jumping up onto the arm of Kao's chair with his tail flicking behind him as soon as Ropes as gone. With a sigh, Kao set the controller aside from where he had already begun another single-player game, an oldie that his sister might have liked to join in on.

"Yeah, Limba?"

The horse blinked.

"When were you going to tell me that you're friends with a demon?" Limba demanded. "And what did he mean with all that about being able to smell that I'm a boy mare, huh? Can you explain that?"

Kao sighed heavily and rolled his head back, though Limba was not to be dissuaded, poking him in the sensitive side of his muzzle.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?"

"To stop you trying to back out and distract me," Limba said flippantly. "So...spill."

"Alright, alright," Kao groaned. "You're always so insistent, jeez, you'd get on well with him, if you guys talked to each other. Now, let's see... The demon thing?"

Pushing Limba off the arm of the big, comfortable chair, he sat up and stretched, cracking his back lightly. The horse made a face, the sound sending a shudder through him.

"Yeah, so, he's a demon, you can see the tentacles. I don't think there's anything else all that weird about him physically, but he didn't put the contact lenses in today either. He doesn't usually if he's just coming around here, but sometimes Ropes can get away with not wearing them if he's not going into a big store or something."

"But what about him being able to smell it?" Limba pressed, though heat rose to his cheeks once again, crawling down his neck hotly. "Isn't that weird? Or is that just a demon thing?"

"Mmm..." Kao shrugged. "Look, I've never really gone into it all that much with him, but I think it's a demon thing. He doesn't take anyone, with the whole lust thing, that doesn't want to be taken, but he does release pheromones. Maybe he can smell them too? We had just been fucking in here..."

Limba grinned.

"Yeah, if that's the case, we sure made it obvious for him. Not that I mind, of course."

The horse was not put off by Kao pushing him away and took his chance to squirm playfully into Kao's lap. There was no glimmer of a romantic relationship between them, though they could enjoy what they wanted, the dragon letting his jaw hang open in a smirking grin, tongue flicking out to lap down the side of Limba's muzzle. Squeezing his legs together, the boy mare groaned, already feeling his arousal grow, the burning heat of it simmering in the core of his being. That he still had dragon cum drooling from his cunt too, however, most certainly did not hurt.

As Kao's cock rose to attention, throbbing up between them, free from the confines of Kao's jeans, there was little else that the dragon and the horse could do that late afternoon...

In a sense, Kao had distracted Limba from his questions too.

12