Pony Tales - Clover - Day 21

Story Info
A bit of a sleepy start for Clover! But her return is close!
1.6k words
4.75
3.6k
0

Part 27 of the 42 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week and a half. That's how long had passed since Alexandria's accident. She'd recovered well, her stitches came out well and Victoria gave her a few tips on how to style her hair to hide the still healing cut. The puncture wounds in her abdomen had long since closed, leaving a star-like scar pattern on her right side which Hayley had quickly suggested she could turn into an interesting 'star pattern' tattoo. Alexandria had, of course, turned down the idea initially but as she stood, looking at the scars in the mirror this gloomy morning she smiled a little at the idea. It could look pretty. But then, she was soon to step back into hooves and most ponies didn't decide to get tattoos unless the stable offered.

Yesterday had been her last day 'at rest' according to Victoria. It was time she got up, moved around, and spoke to Aria about her time at Tall Tails. Of course, the two had spoken plenty of the last week and a half. Aria came and visited her each morning and evening, had even changed her bandages for her a few times. They'd become quite friendly with one another, Alexandria even explaining much of her life outside of Tall Tails and what sort of background she'd come from. Of course, it was nothing too special but Aria was a good listener and soaked up the information like a sponge. It was kind of nice having someone to talk to, even if that wasn't going to last much longer...

...After all. Ponies don't speak.

Alexandria was just tousling her long blonde hair into submission in the bathroom when a gentle knock echoed through the bathroom from the main room. She adjusted the t-shirt and jeans she wore and walked out, easing open her door and staring into the face of Hayley standing there looking slightly impatient, "You know Alexandria...when Mistress Aria says 8 AM sharp. She doesn't mean..." Hayley looked down at her watch and then back to Alexandria, "...Quarter past eight."

Alexandria blushed brightly and shuffled, "Sorry sorry. I had a slow start this morning. I'll be right out."

Hayley puffed out her cheeks slightly, "Lazy pony. We'll see about fixing that habit when you're back in hooves!" She called after Alexandria who hurried to pull on a pair of black flats and toss all her dirty clothes into the laundry hamper in the bathroom for the maids and then hurrying out to walk with Hayley towards Aria's private office on the first floor.

"You sure you're ready to potentially slide back into hooves?" Hayley asked suddenly.

Alexandria flashed her a soft smile, "Honestly. I think I am. Victoria cleared me recovery-wise and I'm getting tired of laying around in bed to wait for scars to develop. It's about time I got back into the reason I returned to this place."

Hayley nodded in understanding. She was of course, a bit worried for Alexandria, feeling the girl was rushing a little bit. But she also understood that drive and that motivation to just be done with sitting around existing instead of being out in her hooves, living. She could appreciate the girl's drive at least. She'd just make sure to keep a very close eye on her until she was sure she was fully ok.

It wasn't such a long walk through the house to the office. Alexandria reached up, tapping on the office door gently and looking to Hayley who offered a smirk, a polite curtsy, and then a wave as she turned and walked off without another word. She had morning duties to attend to in the barn, ponies had to be fed after all.

"Come in." Came the curt response from within.

Alexandria pushed the door open and stepped inside. She was confused at first, expecting Aria to be at her desk. But instead, the woman was standing next to the door, her arms clasped behind her back, her intense eyes staring down at Alexandria, "20 minutes late..." That was all she said as she led Alexandria's gaze to the clock on the wall behind her desk.

"Sorry. I had a sleepy start..."

"You will be. Now sit." Aria said curtly as she pointed to the chair in front of her desk and turned away, a bit of a grin playing across her lips as her back was turned to Alexandria. She was dressed in casual attire today, a pair of palazzo pants gracing her lower body in shades of soft green. They flowed beautifully as she walked, a mix of skirt and pants with an open front. As a top, she wore a matching color blouse and a cozy, off-white cardigan that played about her both hugging her form and hiding her elegant form well.

Aria swept her cardigan out from under her as she settled down into the chair behind her desk as Alexandria settled into the one opposite to her.

"So, here we are. A week and a half later after your irresponsibility. You're feeling better?"

Alexandria blushed softly, Aria had made it a point to remind her of her irresponsible actions and constantly getting her word that she'd not repeat them. She nodded in response, "I am. A lot better. I don't feel like I got skewered with hot pokers or have a sore and heavy head anymore, that's for sure."

Aria nodded, "Good. That's what I like to hear. Now. Barring your irresponsible actions, let's get down to it. Why did you return, Alexandria?"

It wasn't that she was questioning the girl, just that if she intended to stay. To become a more semi or even permanent resident of the stable, she needed to say it. Needed to make that decision consciously and give her consent.

Alexandria didn't answer immediately, looking instead into her lap.

"My eyes are up here Alexandria."

Alexandria looked up quickly to find Aria's rather intense gaze upon her. She held it for a long moment before she spoke, "I returned. Because I don't want to leave all this behind. I want to...join the stable on more than a trial basis."

Aria's smile softened at the girl's words and she nodded, tapping a piece of paper in front of her, "That's a good girl. So, you'd like to become a more permanent resident. A pony to be taken care of looked after and in the responsibility and care of Tall Tails. Yes?"

Alexandria nodded.

Aria raised an eyebrow at her and crossed her arms.

"Yes, Miss Aria."

Aria nodded again and then picked up a pen and flipped through a few pages of the stack in front of her, "I guess that leaves us a few questions, and a bit of information. I want you to understand, this will be quite different from your trial. You'll still possess your 'safeword' per-se. But you will live and breathe as a pony in our care. If we want you to compete, you will compete. If you disobey the rules, you will be faced with a rather stricter punishment than you were during your trial period. You will be fitted, with a tail. I'm sure, based on our past discussions you understand what that means. And finally, by agreeing here upon a determined timeframe, you will be owned by Tall Tails. Am I being understood so far?"

"Yes, I think I follow so far Miss Aria."

Aria nodded and tapped her pen on the page, "Now, I'd normally recommend a few months. But based on how quickly you came back. I'm guessing you'd like to opt for a lengthier timeframe..."

"Six months, and then reassessment."

There was scratching as Aria filled out a few things on the paperwork before she set the pen down on top of it and slid it over, "Six months it is. Now, this is your last chance to change your mind. The second you sign that paper, that's it. No going back. You're held to the rules of the stable the second you sign."

Alexandria didn't hesitate to scrawl her loopy and rather elegant signature across the page and then set the pen down, pushing the paper across to Aria who picked up the papers, tapped them on the desk a few times, and smiled, "Welcome back to Tall Tails, Clover." Aria climbed to her feet and walked over, opening a filing cabinet and tucking the papers into the folder labeled Alexandria/Clover.

Turning back around to regard the smiling woman sitting on the chair, Aria would clasp her hands behind her back, "Now, the first task for the returning pony is to fetch her tack. Run off to the barn and gather yours. If Sophie asks, three stomps will signify I permitted you to take it. You'll find there is an additional piece amongst your tack, it comes with becoming official here. Understood, Pony?"

Clover couldn't help but smile, almost opening her mouth to speak and then closing it quickly. Stomping her foot once on the floor and wincing slightly, regretting her flats now.

Aria chuckled and waved a dismissive hand, "Now go. And try not to keep me waiting too long again, I will not be as forgiving as I was when you arrived earlier."

Clover climbed to her feet, offering a polite curtsy as she'd been taught and then hurrying out of the room, almost taking out Hayley who was standing outside the room. The girl giggled as she watched Clover hurry off down the hall. She turned and poked her head into Aria's office, "She said yes, I'm assuming?"

Aria nodded, "Indeed. You'll be responsible for tacking her up. Sophie can fit her for a tail this afternoon."

Hayley nodded and without a word, headed off to prep the dressing room on the first floor.