Pool Bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to catch my breath a little after that, but the sight of him parting her labia with his cock head and her lips being pulled in as he slowly penetrated her was, um, invigorating to say the least. I watched, mezmerized, as he plunged all the way into her and then slowly back out, watching her glistening lips move in and out with his rod. On his next stroke, I raised my head and tongued her clit. She said, "Unf!" and then I felt her hand lifting up my cock and then her mouth and tongue on me.

Dan's rod rubbed along my nose. His sack dragged across my forehead and my eyes. I didn't care. I loved everything about it: The taste of her, the smell of sweat and sex, the feel of Melissa's butt as I cupped and squeezed it, the feel of her mouth on my cock and her breasts on my stomach, the sights and sounds of Dan sliding in and out of her and her juices glistening on both of them -- and I just reveled in all of it. I realized later that the sensory overload had improved my stamina, and I filed that fact away, hoping it might come in handy again some day.

I have no idea how long that lasted; it could've been 2 minutes or 20 minutes. At one point I thought I was going to come, but Melissa must've sensed it too because she let my cock slip out of her mouth and kissed and licked my thighs and balls for a while before resuming her ministrations.

It was shortly after that that Dan's sack tightened and he sped up his thrusting. Melissa began grunting with each thrust while still keeping her mouth and tongue busy on my cock. I knew she was trying to come with Dan and I did everything I could to help her, flicking my tongue across her clit and trying to keep time with the thrusts. I felt Dan's cock pulsing against my nose and knew he was spilling a big load into his wife, and still I kept on licking. Somehow Melissa never took her mouth off my cock as she screamed through a shattering orgasm.

Finally Dan thrust hard into once more, elicting another grunt from Melissa, stayed in, and half collapsed onto her back. And still I kept on licking.

I could feel more than see his cock softening, and soon it slipped out -- followed by a giant glob of his cum, which drained straight into my mouth. At my angle, it slid right to the back and I swallowed reflexively. And now Melissa stopped sucking me. Looking down my body under hers, I saw that she was watching me between her legs. I knew what she wanted to see, and I obliged, twisting my head just enough to get Dan's limp cock aimed at my mouth. Lifting my head, I got the head of his shaft in my mouth and sucked it hard. That got a surprised grunt from Dan, and he straightened up, then spread his knees a little farther to lower himself. I happily took his full length into my mouth -- easy now that he was soft -- and licked and sucked him for several strokes.

Then I let him go, smiled at Melissa between her legs, and buried my face in her sweet, sticky wetness. As I sucked her mound like a peach, I got several more globs of Dan's cum, and I swallowed it all and kept on going. She took my cock in her mouth again and began bobbing up and down fast and deep, still working her talented tongue in ways I don't fully understand. Soon her hips were rocking again and she ground her pussy into my face. I grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her even tighter, trying to keep my tongue as busy as hers was.

I've never felt studlier than I did when I made her come on my face before she made me cum in her mouth. She shuddered and moaned for a long time, and just when I thought her orgasm was finally ebbing, she said softly, "Oh my god ..." and bucked hard against my face some more. As she relaxed again she went back after my cock with a vengeance, and I exploded in her mouth, shooting jet after jet of hot cum down her throat -- or so I thought.

I had barely finished when she spun around to face me and smiled at me with closed lips. Reaching between her legs and mine, she grasped my cock around the base and squeezed, keeping me hard enough to lower herself onto it. Removing her hand, she began rythymically clamping down on my shaft without otherwise moving. I didn't know if I could stay hard enough to stay inside her, but it felt great so I went with it.

Dan moved over and began fondling her beautiful, firm breasts and leaned in to kiss her. She grabbed his cock with one hand and the back of his head with the other and held him tightly to her open mouth, which I'm sure is the first time he realized that her mouth was still full of my cum. I saw him try to pull away at first, but she held him close and in a few seconds I saw him decide he didn't care, and they kissed passionately, sharing my load. When a little bit dribbled down Melissa's cheeck, he even licked it up and kissed her some more. And all the while, she somehow kept up that rythymic clamping.

I was idly caressing her thighs and hips, occasionally brushing a thumb across her joy button, when I realized that the sensation and the scene were actually working; I had a chance of getting good and hard again without ever really going soft. Melissa obviously felt this, because she started rocking her hips just a little, clamping me hard as my cock slid outward a few inches and then easing up as it slid back inward.

It was when she finally released her hold on the back of Dan's neck and put that hand behind her to start caressing my taint and balls that I got convincingly hard again. Holding her hips, I encouraged her to rock more seriously, and she quickly got the hint. I've always loved fucking this way, woman on top and just rocking back and forth, partly because it's easier for me to prolong the action than some other positions and partly because of the view -- and when the view is Melissa, trust me, it's fantastic.

I lost track of time again. After a while, I realized that she was intensifying, and just as I was about to start rubbing her clit, she leaned forward over me and switched from rocking her hips to moving her whole toned torso back and forth, slowly for a couple of strokes and then faster and harder once she knew how far forward she could go and still keep me firmly inside her. She changed motions now and again so we could kiss, and although I had all but forgotten about Dan, I wasn't surprised when he started poking the side of our kiss with the head of his cock, which was still mostly soft from his orgasm. I remembered how much he had enjoyed having two mouths on his cock at the same time -- who wouldn't? -- and clearly he wanted it agin.

Melissa and I obliged, about equally happily, I think. She lifted her head enough for him to slide his pole between our lips, and we each put our lips on him and let our tongues dance with each other as he slowly thrusted and slowly stiffened.

When he was good and hard again, Melissa turned her head and sucked him in, taking his whole length quickly and then slowly working her way back off. She lingered on the head a little, then used her mouth to push him toward me. I gave him the same treatment; the sideways angle was awkward, but I managed it and then pushed him back toward her. We traded him back and forth several times this way, Melissa gently rocking her hips on me all the while and keeping up that amazing clamping and releasing.

At one point as she was worshipping his head before giving him back to me, I moved a little and started tonguing his shaft. Almost immediately, he said, "Fuck yes! Fuuuuuuuck yes!" Without communicating, Melissa and I both knew we should keep on doing exactly what we were doing, and we did. Very quickly, I felt his urethra pulse under my tongue and knew he was filling Melissa's mouth with cum. His cock dragged across my lips and tongue as he pulled out, softening, and collapsed beside us on the bed.

Melissa smiled down at me with her lips closed, and I knew what was in store for me. She lowered her whole body onto mine, her breasts compressing warmly against my chest, her hips still, but still that clamp-and-release, better than any other woman I'd ever been with -- and she kissed me. Even though it was Dan's second load of the night, there was a lot, but I was prepared for it and didn't let it slide all the way back where I would have had to swallow it, because I wanted to play with it with her like we had last time.

Just like last time, the taste didn't bother me, but the texture was unpleasant at first and I felt a gag reflex building. But Melissa was still kissing me, and I concentrated on how amazing it felt to be lying with her like this, and soon the texture didn't bother me anymore. I'm still not sure if that's because it changed as we kissed with it, mixed it with our saliva and swallowed some or if I just got used to it, and I guess I don't really care.

Eventually she started moving more, sliding her body up mine a few inches and then back down, and it became harder for us to keep kissing. I'm sure I had more than half of Dan's load in my mouth when she finally broke it off, and I swallowed it without complaint and then curled myself a bit so I could reach her left breast with my mouth. She adjusted her position to give me better access, and as I sucked her deliciously firm mound she got serious about her other movements.

I traced abstract shapes on her back and butt with my fingertips, occasionally brushing that super-sensitive spot at the top of her cheeks and eliciting increasingly urgent moans each time.

Then I felt the back of Dan's hand sliding up my shaft. This surprised me; although he was incredibly generous with his wife and had apparently decided he was OK with eating my cum from his wife's pussy or mouth, he was still clearly uncomfortable with paying any attention to my cock, and I wondered what he was up to. He slid his hand up until a finger was inside Melissa's pussy along with my cock. Then he pulled it out, and less than a second later Melissa stiffened sharply and gasped. Recovering herself and relaxing again, she looked over her shoulder at her husband and said, "Warn a girl before you stick your finger up her ass, wudja?"

"Your reaction wouldn't be as much fun that way," he said, smiling.

She looked back at me, biting her lower lip, and said huskly, "Fuck me back now."

Once again, I did not need a second invitation. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting up into her with short, rapid strokes. Her grunts and mine synchronized as we built toward the peak, and she shuddered and moaned deeply as I exploded inside her. After a few small thrusts neither of us could control, she collapsed on me, shuddering again as Dan withdrew his finger.

When our mutual heavy breathing had subsided, she said wearily, "I'd love to have you clean me up again, but I don't wanna move."

I was exhausted, but I did not like the idea of disappointing her, so I said, "Shall we roll over?"

She responded with mumbled acceptance, so I rolled us over, managing to stay inside her. Then I pulled out slowly, earning another little shudder from her as we separated. I had planned to work my way down her body slowly, but I'd gotten only just past her collarbone when she said, "I'm going to drip!" and pushed my head downward. Sure enough, as soon as I got there I could see a glob of my cum at her entrance, and as I watched it began dripping out. It moved faster than I expected and was on her taint before I got my tongue to it. I licked from there all the way up to her clit, then smiled at her while showing her my coated tongue and kept smiling as I swallowed.

"There's more," she said. This time I just buried my face in her sweet wetness and tasted her, myself and us -- and probably still some of Dan, for that matter. As tired and spent as I was, I love eating a beautiful woman's pussy and had already discovered tonight that I don't love it any less when it's full of cum, so I gave it my best and stayed at it for probably 10 minutes. About midway through, Dan roused himself enough to start sucking one her breasts and playing with the other one.

Then I heard her say, "No way." I made a questioning noise without stopping, and she said, "No fucking way." A few seconds later, "There is NO WAY you're going to make me come again." She was breathing deeply. "No fucking way. No fucking way." Then she grabbed the back of my head and pressed me into her, hard. "Oh my god you're fucking kidding me. No. Fucking. WAY." Gasping now, with almost animalistic grunts: "You're. Going. To. Make! Me! CUUUUUMMMMMM!" No bucking hips this time, just her whole body tensing, shivering for an endless moment, and then going rag-doll limp.

I scooted up a little so I could rest my head on her stomach; she pulled one knee out to the side to make room for me before we all fell asleep.

I woke up hours later needing to pee. I pulled the sheet and a light blanket over the two of them, found my boxers and slipped them on, did my business and then crashed on the couch downstairs.

I woke up again another few hours later to the sound and smell of bacon frying. I padded sleepily into the kitchen to find Melissa there wearing nothing but my dress shirt, with only a couple of buttons in the middle done up.

She gave me a reproving look and said, "Why were you sleeping on the couch?" I told her why I'd gotten out of bed and said I hadn't wanted to disturb them coming back, but she said, "Next time, you come back to our bed. Understand?" The way she said "our bed" made it clear she meant all three of us, which gave me the warm fuzzies -- and a little tingle between my legs, too.

"Next time?" I said.

"Oh yes," she said as she handed me a carton of eggs and fetched a frying pan. "Next time. Soon, too."

12